Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) (39695 Views)

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na yahoo boy...you can go to check his Instagram acct out if you don't believe it... _newcash (Temitope Oluwaseun Olorunfemi)...the pictures and videos on his Instagram page should help you know whether he was an uber driver or Yahoo boy..but not withstanding He did not deserve such cruelty from those bastards...they deserve to be killed by hanging

Kingdemi212019:
did you know him more ?
His mom confirmed he’s an Uber driver. The car he drove was from his father.
The item found in his car belonged to his little son and wife.
He came home for Easter with his wife and son.
Akure people killed him out of jealousy.
Thank God those who killed him have be caught Sha
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Sad way to exit this world
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by winner37(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Before you come and cry for him

1. He showed no remorse for those he killed with the car

2. Fetish items were found in his car

So don't blame the mob
That is how some G boys do ritual
Knock down people and use them for ritual.

Don't blame the mob
Blame the skull miners of the west

Sorry where you there in the scene of the accident?
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Offpoint1: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bouncing2:

How much
1st one 20k
2nd one 15k.

Payment on delivery available within Lagos
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
It's well o
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Apili: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob
Where you there to confirm things yourself when the incident took place or you're just speaking base on what you saw posted on the Internet

Don't blame the mob
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
goslowgoslow:

What a stupid comment coming from a die hard tribalist! What will make anybody lynch a fellow human either in the presence of his family or not.
Lynching is lynching! You are not just a tribalist but you are very childish person. I wonder how old you are .
am 12years old but fact can’t be changed, this is the result of legions of hoodlums on south west streets, one bad omen that haunts the south west..
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob

This your tribal hate will only bring you smiserable end.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Tomorrow you will start bragging that you are a graduate yet the education you have is not guiding your way of life! What a pity!

If you are a reckless driver, be ready to die young. It is even better you die alone than to take many more people with you.
Wuru-wuru cannot continue to be a norm.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Ever8090: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Am sorry about your Dad...
I understand your angle better... We shall never be unfortunate or unfortunate again...
I don't mean you are lazy or believe am doing better than most... It's just that most love shifting blames... But I also know their are exceptions just yours... I don't mean bad... Peace be unto every one... Life has happened to me well... And I don't pray it for even my enemy ...
it's ok..may the almighty God come trough for us all. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ever8090:
it's ok..may the almighty God come trough for us all. Thanks for your understanding
Thumbs up
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Edusouls:
am 12years old but fact can’t be changed, this is the result of legions of hoodlums on south west streets, one bad omen that haunts the south west..
No need responding to your childish comments again. Bye
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Spanishmilf(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Adesina18111:
He was not an uber driver check his Instagram page _newcash (Temitope Oluwaseun Olorunfemi) to know whether he was an uber driver or Yahoo boy..and only one person died while the 2nd person involved in the accident is handicap...He was a yahoo boy but that is not the real issue here...The truth is the envy, jealousy and hatred that Akure Bike men have towards young boys...one idiot was even saying in the video recorded at the scene that HOW OLD IS HE that he is using a big car like this?...Once you are driving a big car in Akure like this they just hate you for no reason...they call you RITUALIST or A yahoo boy...it's insane!!!
The fact that some of them are poor doesn't mean others should be like them...I have been in Akure for almost 9 years now and it's crazy... especially FUTA SOUTH GATE...but these poverty stricken illiterates fail to know that not all working online or from home is into Scam...May God help us all embarassed undecided undecided
dressing nice= yahoo boy
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Spanishmilf(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
KingEzo:
I don't understand why many people are blaming the mob without thinking about the incident. Though I don't support jungle justice but for those that said he's a driver because the mother said so, can't you people think. Is it possible for a driver to hit six people at same time when they are not inside a vehicle. This guy hit six people from different location and eventually killed some and many are here talking about hatred or so. Even the media that supposed to investigate the incident thoroughly are everywhere claiming the boy is a driver. May God continue to protect his people in this country
he killed only one person and injured others
He was killed out of jealousy
People who stoned him knew him, knew his mother
If they didn’t kill him he would be charged with man slaughter
There is something called brake failure
Not everything is related to rituals
Ffs mehn you africans need to be open minded
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Spanishmilf(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Like this if a young guy start making money he is a fraudster
After they lynched that poor boy u can hear guys complaining about his expensive outfit
I always tell people once u make it leave the hood
Leave your environment
In my area here once you start making it some dxmb labdlords would call sars to come arrest you simply because your life is changing and it’s biting them
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Bro...leave that sir...this is not about dressing good...I know him...so comot there lipsrsealed

Spanishmilf:
dressing nice= yahoo boy
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Lampy336: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jalaw:
Yoruba people are so wicked, backward and primitive for practicing jungle justice in this 21st century.

Omo Yeebooooo , I sight you jawe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured) / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.