Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? (564 Views)

Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say / Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by Hendrix50: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2023
I can't believe my eyes and ears what I see and hear when I open my girls phone
Not 1, not 10 guys, but many.
And she said she love me more.
cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by kosiebe(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2023
As for me, if I have the chance to look the phone, I don't hesitate I go through asap. Anything i found out, I used it to live with her.

You respect and value me, I reciprocate same to you.
shekina
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by kosiebe(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Hendrix50:
cool
Exactly 💯.
I don't even know what they actually want. They're confused 🤔 themselves
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by Kriss216: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2023
Una still dey date Nigerian girls

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by Puss360(f): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Even me myself, going through my previous chats, I'll be wondering if na me chat all these slutty chats🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

HBP is real.... Nevery check your "date" phone... To avoid unnecessary chest pain...
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by Hendrix50: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Hendrix50:
cool

You wil think you trust your girl so much but believe me 90% of girls are hooking up with guys just for 1 night stand and any time they need her she will go
The funny thing is those guys knows that she have a boyfriend because she told them
It's all just because of the money and because you not around her always

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by Rossycares(f): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yes, yes Nd yes
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by okoroemeka(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hendrix50:
cool
I don't think there is the need,even your wife has her boundaries of privacy that must be respected,talkmore of girlfriend which is just pussy without commitment,you don't have the right to even touch your girls phone,just fvck her and let her go,she is the owner of the breasts and pussy which she is legally free to give to anyone she fancies,if you are obsessively insecure aviod women.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by ifihearam: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Guys always go through her phones, it gives you steos ahead..

more importantl he conversations with her friends.

Not to mention the history of uber trips, then you will know your coat
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Girlfriend Phone Or Your Guys ?? by marlow1962(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Go through my phone, anything you see you take.

No time to be hiding my phone from you.

(1) (Reply)

If You Find Out Your Sister Is Pregnant For Man You're About To Marry / 7 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing Someone To Marry. / 10 Sexual Things To Do With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.