Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say (2210 Views)

Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm just confused and don't really know what to tell her.
While I was away she was introduced to me by my sister. We exchange contact and one thing lead to another we kinda of having this long distance relationship, yes I was open to love her and assured her that I was ready to take the relationship forward...
Early this year February precisely. She told that she traveling to Lagos to stay with a friend (girl) and she suggested that she will starts a POS there and I was in full support of that.
She list the requirements,
1) the terminal or machine 30k, I paid
2) union fees for the market 20k I still paid
3) space for location 60k, I paid because I really want to support her
4) cash at hand she said 200k and I told her to give me some time that I definitely help her
Note: this is girl that I really want to help but we are talking on phone so sex is out of the questions.
This week Monday she told me that her phone is having a problem and she wants to change it, and her friend has a phone she wants to sell very urgent and I asked her the price?. she said 80k. And this moment I become angry and told her that friend is not serious, who sell an urgent phone at that price. Instead that she will wait when I have the money I will buy her a new phone.
This evening i received the biggest shocked and insult from her friend, someone that I have not meet in my life.

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Sniper04(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
This Matter don pass garri o, wetin you go do now as this girl don rip you, just find people wey go mend am if she no do normal

2 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by brosom(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Omo see format wey that werey girl use for ur head,

But Op on a serious note ur mumu get as e be and I no too understand am undecided.

First suspect is ur sister, abi ur sister don run street Soo tey she come forget say u be her brother to give her fellow street work on ur head

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
brosom:
Omo see format wey that werey girl use for ur head,

But Op on a serious note ur mumu get as e be and I no too understand am undecided.

honestly I could have sent her the money but her friend cast everything this night because she was impatient about the money
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by brosom(m): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
honestly I could have sent her the money but her friend cast everything this night because she was impatient about the money
Mr man no dey mumu, their format don cast.

Abeg drop somethings 10pin here 3047608875 first bank, make I happy small grin

6 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by SHINJA: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Some guys will never learn...

She belongs to the street..

2 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Saviourk: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Nawa for some girls oo..Ingrates

2 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by blazingblender(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Dude you should know that they are group of Yahoo girls wey don knack maga
And wait ooh to open pos u need 200k at hand and 30 k machine and 20 k market bill ??oh men that business is expensive ooh
Well dude break up with that girl finish
They are testing you
Testing microphone
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by EmemObong03: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Oga, you don turn their ATM machine in the name of love.
Dem don dey cash out on top your mumu love

2 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by DryMouth: 3:06am On Mar 31, 2022
God!
I can't believe such men exists in this life...

Omo. See mugu!

5 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by NotBeenPaid: 3:15am On Mar 31, 2022

Somewhere in between the chat she addressed you as "Sugar"! E no complete sha because "Daddy" is missing.

5 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Hed0nist: 3:59am On Mar 31, 2022
How can you sponsor a person out of love and you've never even smelled them before? Omo.

Yahoo girl. And OP is still trying to give her more money. Na ratchet hoe be this cos whether na her friend or not de send those text it still stinks of plain ratchetness or ratchet by association.

In another thought I feel say na that him sister de use this babe to open office for OP head. Even if that one isn't true it just means OP's sister is ratchet by association.

6 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by MajesticKris: 4:18am On Mar 31, 2022
This one na Maga...

Girls Don catch local... she wants to tezt u,Bcus say u be Soup grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 4:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Hed0nist:
How can you sponsor a person out of love and you've never even smelled them before? Omo.

Yahoo girl. And OP is still trying to give her more money. Na ratchet hoe be this cos whether na her friend or not de send those text it still stinks of plain ratchetness or ratchet by association.

In another thought I feel say na that him sister de use this babe to open office for OP head. Even if that one isn't true it just means OP's sister is ratchet by association.
I knew the girl before just that my sister help me to get her number on my request
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 4:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Hed0nist:

bring the matter here because the thing weak me
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Elporo(m): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Ikpeabujo:

Accept this loss.

1 Like

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Elporo(m): 5:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Ikpeabujo:

She is going to give the money to her lowlife boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 5:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Elporo:

Accept this loss.
the thing weak me
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Elporo(m): 5:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
the thing weak me

Nobody in her life spends more than you do. Just so you know.

3 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by bigcee(m): 5:22am On Mar 31, 2022
All these ho go deal with you until you get sense. You think you're being nice, right? grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by worldclass68(m): 6:00am On Mar 31, 2022
First change that stupid name from "second life whatever " maybe ur eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Winningbot: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Op I once had a good heart like towards women, but trust me, it's not worth it.

Most girls are too selfish, the think alot of themselves alone. Just imagine how much you've spent on her already and yet she doesn't appreciate it.

I will only advice you to count your loss and move on with your life. Even if she comes begging abeg no accept her, her friend tells a lot of her kind of person.

1 Like

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Carcholce: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Winningbot:
Op I once had a good heart like towards women, but trust me, it's not worth it.

Most girls are too selfish, the think alot of themselves alone. Just imagine how much you've spent on her already and yet she doesn't appreciate it.

I will only advice you to count your loss and move on with your life. Even if she comes begging abeg no accept her, her friend tells a lot of her kind of person.

OP is being played. There’s no friend whatsoever. It’s very glaring.

2 Likes

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Nicepoker(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Op your sister's hand is in this case.
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Nicepoker:
Op your sister's hand is in this case.
my sister is married, she doesn't have time
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2022
worldclass68:
First change that stupid name from "second life whatever " maybe ur eyes go clear
doing that right away

1 Like

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
DryMouth:
God!
I can't believe such men exists in this life...

Omo. See mugu!
comrade easy
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Yxxx: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
my sister is married, she doesn't have time
grin grin grin.
Oh!poor op grin
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Gee64: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2022
Drop the lady fast and look for a more responsible lady.
This one na ruz babe
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Gee64:
Drop the lady fast and look for a more responsible lady.
This one na ruz babe
it wrong to ask her to give me back the POS terminal or forget everything
Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by HopeNeverDies: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! LoL

Another Man Down again.

1 Like

Re: Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say by Truvelisback(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
While I was away she was introduced to me by my sister. We exchange contact and one thing lead to another we kinda of having this long distance relationship, yes I was open to love her and assured her that I was ready to take the relationship forward...
Early this year February precisely. She told that she traveling to Lagos to stay with a friend (girl) and she suggested that she will starts a POS there and I was in full support of that.
She list the requirements,
1) the terminal or machine 30k, I paid
2) union fees for the market 20k I still paid
3) space for location 60k, I paid because I really want to support her
4) cash at hand she said 200k and I told her to give me some time that I definitely help her
Note: this is girl that I really want to help but we are talking on phone so sex is out of the questions.
This week Monday she told me that her phone is having a problem and she wants to change it, and her friend has a phone she wants to sell very urgent and I asked her the price?. she said 80k. And this moment I become angry and told her that friend is not serious, who sell an urgent phone at that price. Instead that she will wait when I have the money I will buy her a new phone.
This evening i received the biggest shocked and insult from her friend, someone that I have not meet in my life.
U are a SIMP. U are building ur partner for another man. She will dump u very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside / I Hope I Don't Destroyed My Life, Sadness In My Heart. / The Best 3 Series In The Whole World! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.