Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again (3386 Views)

(Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / Busted Again: Ogundamisi Caught Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2023
You're wrong.

That man was photoshopped into Tinubus body

Not the other way around
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Goodconcept78: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2023
mycar:

You are a coward
y0ur papa wey dey sit at home every Monday for East no be coward ?

Omo weyrey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Mindlog: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
A f00lish being like you. Tinubu wealth is more clean compared to Obi who is a known drug baron

And APC has refused to use this drug trafficking allegation against Obi since Asari said it? Does it not tell you something?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Goodconcept78: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Mindlog:

You were busy not using yours, reason you created the thread.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you and your father forgot to use yours reason why you are glued to this thread

Maybe your too much exposure to lead is the reason why your IQ is very very low
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by BossLA: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
A f00lish being like you. Tinubu wealth is more clean compared to Obi who is a known drug baron
U are showing me statement from asari dokuboπŸ™„πŸ™„

I first talk am say u be idiot and u just proved itπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
A country convicted Tinubu (united states for that matter) for drugs
Here u are bringing statement from one zombie
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Obifraud2: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2023
BossLA:

I dont envy and will never envy to be like Tinubu.
Someone that made his money through drugs and illegal means
God forbid
If Tinubu tell you to kill your poverty stricken parents so you come and be cleaning his shoes, I have no doubt you will kill your entire family members to ensure you become his shoes cleaner. Can you imagine this flathheaded osu pig who sends his sister to come do prostitution in Lagos to survive talking about clean money? Is Peter Obi not a thief? What was the criminal doing with Anambra 250 million cash in Lagos. Osu pig.
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by BossLA: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Obifraud2:

If Tinubu tell you to kill your poverty stricken parents so you come and be cleaning his shoes, I have no doubt you will kill your entire family members to ensure you become his shoes cleaner. Can you imagine this flathheaded osu pig who sends his sister to come do prostitution in Lagos to survive talking about clean money? Is Peter Obi not a thief? What was the criminal doing with Anambra 250 million cash in Lagos. Osu pig.
NEXT?
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Goodconcept78: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Mindlog:

And APC has refused to use this drug trafficking allegation against Obi since Asari said it? Does it not tell you something?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
and you think that UK will just throw Obi in prison for 3 days without them knowing about all his shady drug deals ?

Dey play

grin
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Goodconcept78: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2023
BossLA:

Chaiii

Tell me why Obi was in UK prison for 3 days

Dey play
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Obifraud2: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2023
BossLA:

Chaiii
You are just too demented to be described as an animal. Your fathers are worse than animals. What do they do for living. Is it not tapping palmwine in the village and be impregnating your prostitute mothers?
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Abrahamweb(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2023
BossLA:

Another idiot done drop post🀣🀣🀣
Obi and the igbos live rent free for una brain
Aswear, Obi just dey give some people headache without saying anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by BossLA: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Obifraud2:

You are just too demented to be described as an animal. Your fathers are worse than animals. What do they do for living. Is it not tapping palmwine in the village and be impregnating your prostitute mothers?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
NEXT?
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Obifraud2: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2023
BossLA:

NEXT?
The next thing is that your foolish fathers and mothers will be slaughtered by your fellow ipob animals and be used to eat ofe nsala because Tinubu is president . Dogs.
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Mindlog: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
and you think that UK will just throw Obi in prison for 3 days without them knowing about all his shady drug deals ?

Dey play

grin

And after his "imprisonment", he was deported?
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by BossLA: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2023
Obifraud2:

The next thing is that your foolish fathers and mothers will be slaughtered by your fellow ipob animals and be used to eat ofe nsala because Tinubu is president . Dogs.
More please🀣
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Obifraud2: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Aswear, Obi just dey give some people headache without saying anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Which Obi? Who did photoshop of Tinubu? Is it not you animals? If you claim pandora crook did not say anything, what has Tinubu said? Is it not your foolish fathers that are even asking for Tinubu's whereabout? Is it not obvious that it is you fools that are killing yourselves without Tinubu saying anything?
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Exclusive101: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2023
That is a statement of fact in regarding majority of the Igbo on NL

Goodconcept78:
your papa na idi0t.
BossLA post=122588713:

Another idiot done drop post🀣🀣🀣
Obi and the igbos live rent free for una brain
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Exclusive101: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2023
Coming from same Igbo that claim Tinubu is sponsoring Keyamo FFK n Onanuga, I wonder what the difference is.

Mindlog:
Obi is sponsoring Simon Ekpa?..... comedy central. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Mindlog: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:

Tell me why Obi was in UK prison for 3 days

Dey play

UK judiciary will release a drug baron from prison just only after 3 days? You certainly have no clue on how things work in the UK.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Abrahamweb(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Obifraud2:

Which Obi? Who did photoshop of Tinubu? Is it not you animals? If you claim pandora crook did not say anything, what has Tinubu said? Is it not your foolish fathers that are even asking for Tinubu's whereabout? Is it not obvious that it is you fools that are killing yourselves without Tinubu saying anything?
See this one o,
I no mention name or you at all.
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by sirchim(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2023
Mindlog:

I guess this one is real.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This one go pain dem Wella! Take am easy with them Bro, they are the most FOOLISH set of people on Earth.
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by sirchim(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Mindlog:

quote]This one go pain dem Wella! Take am easy with them Bro, they are the most FOOLISH set of people on Earth.
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by sirchim(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:
What is the detailed identity of the man in picture 1 that will make us believe the Tinubu's picture is not the real picture?

In igbo adage.......anybody who is not visible is not around
Why haven't all the Governor elect and Senator ran away to rest?

Oshomole who is Allegedly Tinubu's agemate is still around going round to thank his voters not minding the fact that he stressed himself more than Tinubu self

Na him current picture be that until proven otherwise by a live video

iIF E PAIN YOU, GO TO COURT
This one go pain dem Wella! Take am easy with them Bro, they are the most FOOLISH set of people on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Benwallt(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Grilling and grizzling confession right. Guilty conscience fears every accusation. He is criminally minded and personified .

They are called headless mob for a reason
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Mindlog: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Benwallt:

Grilling and grizzling confession right. Guilty conscience fears every accusation. He is criminally minded and personified .

They are called headless mob for a reason

And yet have no history of forfeiture of criminal proceeds.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are so headless, that over the decades the Federal Government recognizes their children' heads to be too hot, that the top 3 highest cut off marks for National Common Entrance Examination have always been 3 states from the South East...."headless" that makes sense.😎😎😎
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
When will Igbos start using their brain and stop following whatever they are made to be live in their whatsapp and Facebook group blindly just because of their hate for the PRESIDENT ELECT BOLA HAMMED TINUBU AND YORUBA!

These same people were made to believe that Buhari already died and who we have in aso rock is another man from Chad, like seriously?

Now, there is another fake picture that they have been circulating about the president elect which even the worst fool will know that it is edited!

Well, anyone wishing the President Elect Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu sickness or death will be afflicted with a worst sickness and shall die before Asiwaju!

Ameen!

Picture 1 - The original picture
Picture 2- The edited picture

All Ipob youths/0bidense can cry in my mention, my aim is to keep on exposing your lies

These fools really think Obi has time for nonsense like them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Benwallt(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mindlog:

And yet have no history of forfeiture of criminal proceeds.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are so headless, that over the decades the Federal Government recognizes their children' heads to be too hot, that the top 3 highest cut off marks for National Common Entrance Examination have always been 3 states from the South East...."headless" that makes sense.😎😎😎

Outdated and archaic. West have passed that level many years ago. You can be dragging that one with South South and the North. We set the pace in this country.

Lots of criminals are so crafty in their henious deeds and they never get caught by authorities but people know the escapades.

Pandora is a smooth criminal.
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Mindlog: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Benwallt:

Outdated and archaic. West have passed that level many years ago. You can be dragging that one with South South and the North. We set the pace in this country.

Lots of criminals are so crafty in their henious deeds and they never get caught by authorities but people know the escapades.

Pandora is a smooth criminal.

EyahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Benwallt(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mindlog:

EyahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is as at 1996 when many of you over there still work naked. I am sure you weren't even born then. Just one of, to put you in your terrorism place

Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Mindlog: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Benwallt:

This is as at 1996 when many of you over there still work naked. I am sure you weren't even born then. Just one of, to put you in your terrorism place
Eyah.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again by Benwallt(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Eyah.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Scamper for safety

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth / Cooking Gas Dealers Have Crashed The Price Of The Product / Ex- Military Men Have Leadership Qualities Than Civilians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.