Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana (74582 Views)

See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10 / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Evestar200(f): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
morikee:

If rain start falling tomatoes gonna become so expensive as of yesterday we experience a heavy rainfall
That rain that almost destroyed my things🤪🤪
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by isax(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ybholy:
I bought all this N2500

Things are getting out of hand

Things are really getting out of hands how can you buy that wallpaper for 2500?

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by brain54(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
soojar:

That's the 100 million dollar question.

If you are not rich or working with a multinational company, Ghana is not for you as a Nigerian.

4 out of every 10 prostitutes in Ghana are Nigerians, 4 Liberians, 1 Ghananians, 1 other nationals (Non-empirical research)

We learn everyday.
You got that prostitution part right…

Maybe 7 are Nigerians and the rest 3 out of the 10 other nationalities.

If my Ghanaian friends want mock or insult me na wetin dem Dey use get me be that. And he go just Dey pain me because I no go fit get anything to counter the argument.

Nigerian prostitutes plenty for Ghana. In fact people associate prostitution with Nigeria.

But some of those other nationals falsely claim to be Nigerians too!

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by schoolboymatt(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Evestar200:

I bought this one (both pepper) N150

I almost did not believe you, until I saw Kaduna.

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Ogamysamo: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Evestar200:
is 10,000 Ghana Cedis in reality.

Is only ignorant Nigerians that usually say the Cedi is higher than Naira
but the redenomination has already placed it ahead
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Okay, compare with the northern part and not with Ghana.
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Evestar200(f): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ogamysamo:
but the redenomination has already placed it ahead
how?

So you will start arguing that Naira is stronger or ahead of South Africa Rands if Nigeria removes three Zeros from Naira?

Ghana removed four zeros from their currency just to be able to balance their accounts.

Imagine being paid in billions and buying a bag of rice in millions.

Imagine Ghana didn't remove four zeros, that tomatoes that is N380 will be 100,000 Ghana cedis.

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by winner37(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
I don't mind doing minimal job am seriously in need of someone who could just accommodate me in Ghana..
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by brain54(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
MagicalConcepts:
Be like say people no go dey chop tomatoes for a while in Banky country.
Meanwhile, imagine me making a smart move to carry tomatoes by chance to Ghana. That's cool money.
See as Nigerian tomato farmers ll be eyeing Ghana now.
If wishes were horses…

How you wan take transport the tomatoes from Nigeria go Ghana?

I hope you are not thinking of road sha. Because tomatoes are perishable food items. Even those that transport from northern Nigeria to the southern part of Nigeria sometimes encounter loses talk more of from Nigeria to Ghana with all the border checks and distance involved and protocols you have to go through… you will most likely operate at a huge loss.

That been said most of the tomatoes sold within Ghana come from closer neighboring countries like bukina faso. Ghanaians don’t do much farming themselves. They no like any stressful work o…

The only way I see your idea working is engaging in the farming yourself directly from within Ghana!

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by tym92(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Evestar200:
I live in Kaduna and I bought it at Sabo Market for N150
Sabo market around ANGWAN PAMA?
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Evestar200(f): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
tym92:

Yes
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Konjiboii: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Does are fresh tomatoes,not bad
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by brain54(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
tym92:

I stayed around this area some years ago…

Around signboard!
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Caleb15(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
inoki247:

Lol nothing is cheap there that 380 is wrong calculation 10cedis should be around 600naira na CBN rate the Op dey use...

Imagine buying Coke of 30cl for 5 Cedis like 300naira when we still buy coke for 200naira in Nigeria...

We are getting there, na just small remain
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by slowice(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
In February i bought a medium basket of tomatoes for 3k in portharcourt. It finished this Monday.

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by FireUpNow(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
What's this nonsense? What's our business with tomatoes and pepper bought in Ghana for a price? Oga Seun and the mods nor dey try tueh!!
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Timijo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Evestar200:
I bought this one N150 today shocked shocked :I

Tomatoes is now expensive
As a retired tomatoes seller in Kaduna before I japa, I can tell you that what you bought is cheap especially in this season. Tomatoes are always expensive during the rainy season and become surplus in dry season. In fact, you could get a full kondo for #500 to #800 at that period.
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by tym92(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Evestar200:
Yes
Wow!

I sent you mail, check it out...I'm around Sabo too
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Caleb15(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
isax:

Things are really getting out of hands how can you buy that wallpaper for 2500?

Abi
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Eben24: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
So 10 Ghana Cedis is now equivalent to 380 Nigerian Naira... What a pity for Nigeria 🇳🇬!!
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by onuman: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
inoki247:

Lol i don't need to bring anything to back it up go to dere shop you see a Nigerian opening as early as 7am go to Ghana at 10 O clock some people are still sleeping....

If they're productive like a Nigerian with the way Buhari Policy's deal with us our economy suppose don worst pass dere own buh still we no allow the policy reduce our productivity.....

Ghana av 247 electricity and is not showing in derr economy and you still want me to bring proof of how lazy dey are...

I know na only wetin u dey read online you've not experience Life in Ghana that's why you think is better than Nigeria with dere electricity....

Go dere and spend 1yr download your Nigeria Bank account statement and also download your Mobile money statement in Ghana for that one year and see for yourself if that electricity av any impact in ur life nd increase ur wealth ...

Nearly one quarter of Nigeria's women are in harem, baa shiga. How do you measure your own product for a country?
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Evestar200(f): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Timijo:
As a retired tomatoes seller in Kaduna before I japa, I can tell you that what you bought is cheap especially in this season. Tomatoes are always expensive during the rainy season and become surplus in dry season. In fact, you could get a full kondo for #500 to #800 at that period.
I will stop eating stew this period grin grin grin
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by GboyegaD(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
mariahAngel:
What I like about Nigerians is that we can complain for Africa. cheesy
We don't take chances.
Then people from other African countries will think that the situation in Nigeria is worse off than theirs, not knowing that things are actually not that bad in Nigeria compared to their country, but are bad compared to how Nigeria used to be.
Even then, we complained. cheesy

Ghana has always been harder than Nigeria.

No vex, what is minimum wage in Ghana? Compare it to that tomatoes and do the same for Nigeria.
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Evestar200(f): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
GboyegaD:

No vex, what is minimum wage in Ghana? Compare it to that tomatoes and do the same for Nigeria.

Make I not talk
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Charly68: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
No place like Nigeria .. Even in Britain ,to eat daily ,you will work like a jarkal
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
This piece of tomato is about $10 in the US after tax
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
GboyegaD:

This four piece of tomato is about $10 in the US after tax. That's about #70000 .In Walmart or even Aldi
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Charly68:
No place like Nigeria .. Even in Britain ,to eat daily ,you will work like a jarkal

This piece of tomato is about $10 in the US after tax. In Walmart or even Aldi

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
mariahAngel:
We don't take chances.
Then people from other African countries will think that the situation in Nigeria is worse off than theirs, not knowing that things are actually not that bad in Nigeria compared to their country, but are bad compared to how Nigeria used to be.

This piece of tomato is about $10 in the US after tax. In Walmart or even Aldi . That's about #7000
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Kcdojoto(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Evestar200:
is 10,000 Ghana Cedis in reality.

Is only ignorant Nigerians that usually say the Cedi is higher than Naira
It's actually 100,000 cedis, they removed all the zeros in 10,000 cedis and called it 1ghc, 5,000 cedis became 50 pesewa I.e equivalent to 50 kobo while 1,000 cedis is 10 pesewas then their highest denominations then (20,000) cedis became 2 ghana cedis

Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by Kcdojoto(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Evestar200:
don't mind me, I only add three zeros instead of four grin grin grin.

Ghana, Rwanda and Zimbabwe have the highest inflation in Africa
I think dollar to Naira was around 80 Naira to 1 Dollar then and after they removed all the zeros in their notes 1ghc was almost equivalent to one Dollar, I was surprised that is now just 38 Naira to 1ghc that means very soon Naira will overtake it
Re: See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana by joe4christ(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
mariahAngel:
We don't take chances.

That's not an excuse. With the vast land, economic advantage and free gift of nature but human and natural resources this nation is blessed with, if Ghana were to be blessed with 40% of what we have I believe they would have sold that Tomato for 30 naira instead. With everything we are blessed with as a nation we should be competing with Dubai and other developed countries.

The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt