Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? (54362 Views)

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Akaojiaku210: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
you problem

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Fcwilly: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
It's not a taboo but I don't think you are in love, just that you are able to break into her because of family relationships. Calm down your eyes go soon clear, I believe you should give yourselves break inorder to evaluate the whole thing.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by ogaontop(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok naa.

Your brother's wife’s sister is Not your sister-in-law.

Your own wife's sister is the one who is supposed to be your sister-in-law.
You spoke intelligence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by SunMusk(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
In the old testament a man is not allowed to marry two sisters. But two brothers marrying from same family I don't think is wrong anyway.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by noble2faith(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

Nairaland and rumours lol

2015 they said I wear butt pads now I am a man I have seen it all. Lol don’t listen to them I am a beautiful woman bintinful girl

Fixed😍
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
stopthecycle:
So my elder brother just got married to the Love of his Life. I got to know his wife's family about two months before they got married. The lady has a younger sister who is super attractive, intelligent and nice. We've been talking for a long time and got close and we really like each other.

But I feel we are doing something wrong. Is it okay to date my Sister in law? Some people keep telling g me it's a taboo. I need advice...

There is absolutely nothing wrong here, she's not a blood relative so there is no reason to hold back.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by DrDunamis(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
stopthecycle:
So my elder brother just got married to the Love of his Life. I got to know his wife's family about two months before they got married. The lady has a younger sister who is super attractive, intelligent and nice. We've been talking for a long time and got close and we really like each other.

But I feel we are doing something wrong. Is it okay to date my Sister in law? Some people keep telling g me it's a taboo. I need advice...
Brother how is it a taboo?
You'd better plan on marrying her and not doing away ungodly things otherwise you create family problems.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by toprealman: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Iamzik:

Are they related by blood in any way? Please show us from the Bible where this is forbidden
Read my post!
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by donbenie(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by zomoears(m): 1:46am On Apr 19, 2023
stopthecycle:

1. Una don de knack? If yes, then wetin be the difference between 5 and 6?

Seriously though, I think you need to make enquiries from the custodians of your culture/tradition. It’s easier when you are the same tribe. Variations in cultures/tribes sometimes present complications.

In conclusion, while you are enjoying d knacking, please use protection until you are sure you have green light from both families.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by NovusHomo(m): 2:48am On Apr 19, 2023
stopthecycle:

Date? Are you stupid? Niqqa, knack her real good. Keep it on the low, low. She knows nothing's gonna come out of this. It is called infatuation. Wear your rubber though, or put money aside for an abortion. The choice is yours.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Iluvmycontr3: 3:26am On Apr 19, 2023
stopthecycle:

Your elder brother has nothing like "the love of his life"..... Secondly, he's in LUST (and not in love) with his sister in-law. (Make una jst dey play)

,,,,,,He's not yet matured for marriage. He should check his ways and go for marriage counselling.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Mase2020g(m): 3:48am On Apr 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

OP, go ahead and bang her! What are you waiting for? Toto dey scratch her, bang her dump her and move on

You brain don knock

I wonder how u take dey survive with this your dead brain
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by WhereMyLoud: 4:28am On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=advanceDNA post=122599268]Pple wey normal for this world no reach 3 again...[/quotel]hahahaha
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Moikiitos: 4:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Nothing wrong, you're not blood related or something; just an in-law. If she's your girl, go after her sharp sharp...No laws forbids in-laws from dating or marrying in-laws. In fact, you both can be in-laws to the same family.

stopthecycle:

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Moikiitos: 4:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Nothing wrong, you're not blood related or something; just an in-law. If she's your girl, go after her sharp sharp...No laws forbids in-laws from dating or marrying in-laws. In fact, you both can be in-laws to the same family.

stopthecycle:

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Trustworthiness: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:

Nothing wrong, brothers can marry other family sisters
Modified:
No culture, tradition, religion forbids people from marrying their in-laws. Na una dey make mountain out of a mole.

You need to provide evidence to what you said regarding no culture, tradition, religion forbade it before you can say it is allowed.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Microwhy: 5:47am On Apr 19, 2023
stopthecycle:

You don't need opinion of children on this topic..
That is where Islam comes in.

1.The mother, which includes grandmothers on both the father’s and mother’s side

2.The daughter, which includes granddaughters

3.Sisters, whether full sisters or half-sisters through the father or mother

4.The paternal aunt, which also includes the paternal aunt of the father or mother

5.The maternal aunt, which also includes the maternal aunt of the father or mother

6.The brother’s daughter, which includes his granddaughters

7.The sister’s daughter, which includes her granddaughters

Hope you're guided.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by ShenTeh(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2023
Apus:
I don't see anything wrong in it.

I've seen twins marry same set of twins.

This is the best argument for this situation.

Brilliant.

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by FIDELITY24(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2023
EmiDon11:
She get big yansh abi?
grin cheesy Una no go kill person with laugh for this nairaland o
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by jimb(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's legally okay to fvck and marry your Sister-in-law.

It's traditionally okay to fvck and marry your Sister-in-law.

Be a man, take off her panties and fvck her already.

Ensure she moans to the highest heavens.

Suck her, lick her, kiss her, caress her body and make her go crazy, boy.

Send her cards, flowers and cakes.

She's calling you , answer her.

but don't tell anyone you fvcked her.
maybe after that your senses will come back.
be a goal getter.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2023
I think it is not wrong and it depends on how you and the family thinks about the situation. If twins can get married to other set of twins and people call that beautiful marriage then why can't you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Captaincee(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2023
In most cultures, it's permitted. Personally, I don't see anything wrong in it.

Ask some elders for more clarity.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by BRATISLAVA: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2023
People actually believe a story from a fantasy writer. Lol.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by bdon123(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Make a move n Bleep her first then decide later
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Savemypipo: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2023
It is very normal.
I know a family where two brothers married from the same family (two sisters).
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Biggers82(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2023
If that near you well well Bleep her with seriousness notting dey happen if you want marry her go ahead your brother and his wife go like am self.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by korede181: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2023
stopthecycle:

you mean you're in lust over your sister inlaw
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Benrosaria(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2023
bleep her. thank me later
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by obontami: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2023
EmiDon11:
She get big yansh abi?
that's what matters the most. grin
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by fashionale(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2023
My two cousins married two brothers in the same family... It's not a taboo from where I come in the East
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2023
carry on, the lord is your strength
stopthecycle:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Office Romance - My Experience / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.