Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate (5459 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Yes I mean it. The battle line has been drawn.
I don't want to talk about the Hakimi issue which men now term the Hakimi Effect.
But the way men are celebrating Hakimi as if he's 100% right is absurd. No be same person wey cheat and is facing rape case?
Relationships are based on love. So I m trying to understand why Hakimi cheated when he loved his wife.
Even men that aren't worth N1 and worthless are in jubilation of the Hakimi decision. Many don't know what really happened btw him and his wife. At least what we heard is even bad news on Hakimi cos he has rape case to answer.
So when females start carrying men on handicaps, no boy here should cry. No one should scream girls are leaches etc.
Lastly, love has been defeated. If Hakimi loved his wife, he ll not make his mom the sole controller of his fortunes.
What goes around ll come around.
Some old stories were dug to justify Hakimi's act. I saw how males on Nairaland and other social media masturbated on the posts.
No wahala. All of you have shown your shallow heads and you v only educated a lot of females to really sign prenuptial agreements. Some ll affect your mothers sef.
Dey play o, dey play.
We ll now be demanding it.
You are all in hot soup!

You don’t love someone who senior you with 12 years the gap is much she always know he will go for younger girls just like Pique did to Shakira 10 years difference. Such marriage only last when the gut is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Pardubice: 1:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:
I don't want to talk about the Hakimi issue which men now term the Hakimi Effect.
But the way men are celebrating Hakimi as if he's 100% right is absurd. No be same person wey cheat and is facing rape case?
Relationships are based on love. So I m trying to understand why Hakimi cheated when he loved his wife.
Even men that aren't worth N1 and worthless are in jubilation of the Hakimi decision. Many don't know what really happened btw him and his wife. At least what we heard is even bad news on Hakimi cos he has rape case to answer.
So when females start carrying men on handicaps, no boy here should cry. No one should scream girls are leaches etc.
Lastly, love has been defeated. If Hakimi loved his wife, he ll not make his mom the sole controller of his fortunes.
Some old stories were dug to justify Hakimi's act. I saw how males on Nairaland and other social media masturbated on the posts.
No wahala. All of you have shown your shallow heads and you v only educated a lot of females to really sign prenuptial agreements. Some ll affect your mothers sef.
Dey play o, dey play.
You are all in hot soup!

Ur useless threat goes to ur brothers n uncles .
I blame the social media n not u ok?
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by arantess: 3:31am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Dey play o, dey play.
You are all in hot soup!
Rest
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by STOICREALIST: 4:07am On Apr 19, 2023
Men typically seek sexual pleasure, children and home making/keeping from women. Women typically seek a provider, protector, support system and validation from men.

In the end, love/romance is the “wayo” emotion which is used for this highly criminal and selfish transaction. It is also the basis for foolish decisions we make when in a relationship. Without the deciet of love and romance , sexual relationships will be considered so vile, so filthy and dirty that women may not even want men near them and vice versa.

In the midst of all these, some men and women get their heads out of the cloud of “love” and “romance” and all the other hogwash. They take decisions on self preservation. This is probably what Hakimi did. He may not even have done it consciously with the intent of protecting his wealth. No one really knows. But it has worked for him. He is lucky he escaped the snare of divorce overseas where men are practically punished for it.

My take is people should be very conscious and plan these moves to protect themselves. I totally welcome ANY WOMAN who can devise a means to control a man’s wealth. Because as men, no man should be foolish enough to allow this from a woman. So women can try, but I advise men to be smart and ensure that this does not happen. And any man foolish enough to allow a woman outsmart him when it comes to his wealth deserves the woman he gets and the consequences of his foolishness.

She was talking about prenups like they are shoved down mens throats. Should women insist on prenups that are unfavorable, men will simply not sign. So I don’t understand the intentional idiocy displayed under the prenup matter. If you say we sign a prenup we will read it and give it to our lawyers. We will ensure that PRENUPS ARE ALWAYS FAVORABLE TO US MEN. If you don’t like it, then please keep your vagina. Just like joysticks are everywhere, so are vaginas too. What we don’t have everywhere is wealth. That is mainly in the hands of Men! Men control wealth, brute strength and also control relationships. Hence we will always lead. Nature expects us to lead. Women expect us to lead. The society expects us to lead. And leading we shall always do.

See, this life is not hard. Seek a man/woman who agrees with your principles in a relationship. If a man feels women should not be leaches, and you feel otherwise, DO NOT GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH SUCH A MAN NO MATTER HOW RICH HE IS. Especially if your plan is to sit around and spend his money. If a woman feels that she doesn’t deserve to be at home and take care of the home front, don’t marry such a woman if you feel otherwise, no matter how beautiful she looks.

These things are to be done consciously. Conscious decisions and discussions are to be made before relationships develop too far. Instead I see couples spend time and go about wasting time at restaurants and outings claiming romance. Taking useless photos and selfies. Please to all couples, after the fanfare and delusion of romance and love, please COME BACK AND SNAP BACK TO REALITY and discuss real issues and desires and preferences and expectations in the relationship.

Hakimi was probably very conscious of a lot of things. I HOPE HE WAS. Every woman should be like him too. Don’t trust and love foolishly, and protect your interests at all costs. But remember this THAT MEN SHALL FOREVER AND EVER CONTROL RELATIONSHIPS AS LONG AS WE CONTROL WEALTH AND HAVE BRUTE STRENGTH. AND EVEN IF WOMEN CONTROL THE WEALTH WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THEM BY BRUTE FORCE. Anyone who doesn’t like these facts knows where 3rd Mainland Bridge is.

Unless of course some women are lucky to meet a simp/weak man or the women simply marry down/below their standards, like most men have typically done all these years, but even when men complain, men have come to accept it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by advanceDNA: 4:13am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Learn how to speak with respect and also using brain. I could be your sisters mate.

Una no dey ever get shame...ur own retaliation is being a leech?? Why cant u retaliate by not keeping ur own money with ur mother too.??
Oh i forgot...u guys are already too stingy in the first place... na only to collect, collect una sabi...

u women...una thinking just dey some how.... ur entitlement mentality is nauseating... how can u be vexing a man u are no longer fvcking doesnt want u to go away with his property?? A relationship that ddnt even last long...

and its all hypocrisy and wickedness...cos yall dont mind having a son like Hakimi but u want another person's son to give u his properties after uve decided its another dicķ u want to start fvcking

E never pepper una reach.... grin

3 Likes

Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by deewhydoski(m): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2023
This one is just looking for attention and you guys are giving her. Who get time for this kind talk
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady with empty skull

1 Like

Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Tenrack: 5:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Your tactics is to type gibberish thinking you ll provoke me.
Go back to school
This geh calm down na. Can you take on every Nairaland male? Your name is Goodlady but you're behaving otherwise.
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Raj10(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Dey play o, dey play.
You are all in hot soup!
Werey na ur papa dey masturbate for d matter
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by donproject2(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Dey play o, dey play.
You are all in hot soup!

What should we do to Jada Pinkett who cheated on Will Smith and many married women who sleep around like whores? If you don't carry that your gutter mouth comot for here, I go wipe you Oraimo cord.
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by blowjohn(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Nas said in one of his verses.....'legitimize all ur hustle before the gavel hit....

I'll rephrase that:. hakiminize all ur properties before the gold digger hits!
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Goodlady(f): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Raj10:
Werey na ur papa dey masturbate for d matter
If I abuse you now, they ll say her mouth too sharp. Na people like you wey no get valuable Papa dey abuse others.
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Godsongang: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Allardyce:
See how dirty you are.
Spits

Very dirty
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by BeanmanX(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
Useless thing
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Truvelisback(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Dey play o, dey play.
You are all in hot soup!
Relationships no longer base on love but lust. U ladies made it so.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Dybala11(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:
Dey play o, dey play.
You are all in hot soup!
So what does all this have to do with Hakimi's property??
He's a cheat, quite alright and she decided to divorce him. I repeat how is that related to his wealth??
You're so pained cos of this, lmao. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Goodlady(f): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dybala11:

So what does all this have to do with Hakimi's property??
He's a cheat, quite alright and she decided to divorce him. I repeat how is that related to his wealth??
You're so pained cos of this, lmao. 😂😂😂😂😂
Meshonu!
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Dybala11(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Meshonu!
Until you lots stop being emotional and become realistic, you'll just continue to make other people's life your priority/concern.
Nobody cares about who divorces who, but the law that properties even those that aren't jointly owned should be shared after divorce is somehow o.
Have you heard of "Wes Brown" before??
He went from being a millionaire to a complete pauper in less than a year of divorce. The wife took all his money, house, cars and every single properties via divorce.
Have you heard of "Emmanuel Eboue" before??
This man also got reduced from being a millionaire to a homeless man within a year or so of divorce, the wife took every single properties that he laboured for over decades via divorce.
I repeat, how is Hakimi's shitty attitude of cheating or the rape allegations related to his wealth and properties??
The funniest thing is that you didn't even bother to know that Hakimi's properties have been in his mother's name even years before he got married. The reason most people gave this story a huge attention is because we've often have the suspicion that the lady married him for his wealth, so many ladies were after the dude cos of his money. That was the reason his mother took that step to protect her son.

You see until you learn to follow things like this without emotions ehnnn, you'll just be feeling lost. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Goodlady(f): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dybala11:

Until you lots stop being emotional and become realistic, you'll just continue to make other people's life your priority/concern.
Nobody cares about who divorces who, but the law that properties even those that aren't jointly owned should be shared after divorce is somehow o.
Have you heard of "Wes Brown" before??
He went from being a millionaire to a complete pauper in less than a year of divorce. The wife took all his money, house, cars and every single properties via divorce.
Have you heard of "Emmanuel Eboue" before??
This man also got reduced from being a millionaire to a homeless man within a year or so of divorce, the wife took every single properties that he laboured for over decades via divorce.
I repeat, how is Hakimi's shitty attitude of cheating or the rape allegations related to his wealth and properties??
The funniest thing is that you didn't even bother to know that Hakimi's properties have been in his mother's name even years before he got married. The reason most people gave this story a huge attention is because we've often have the suspicion that the lady married him for his wealth, so many ladies were after the dude cos of his money. That was the reason his mother took that step to protect her son.

You see until you learn to follow things like this without emotions ehnnn, you'll just be feeling lost. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You are the one feeling lost. Write me another epistle. Your life is boring
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Dybala11(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

You are the one feeling lost. Write me another epistle. Your life is boring
I already know that what I wrote is too long for you to read, it's evident in the way you think and the comments you write here. Many are mad but few are roaming the streets. You're feeling entitled because of someone else's money and property, wetin Musa no get see for gate of heaven. I'd rather live a boring life than live on handouts and at the expense of others like you. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Intoboy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:
Dey play o, dey play.
You are all in hot soup!

On a Norms I'm supposed to ignore this post cos i sense stupidity in it but lemme just give you the attention you seek for cos that's the basic reason for this post it's not as if you made an atom of sense.
As long as you're a girl, you're in no position to give orders or make any decisions because you're meant to serve we the men, it's the chance that we give to you that you will take if we no give you chance nothing your papa fit do
And even you that's talking is useless without a man cos you don't have that sense to make it on your own,mtchew... I'm talking too much smelly holes are not supposed to get my attention
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by JustPowerApps(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok, now take your essay to ChatGPT for the summary, or better still give us the preface. Long write-up bore the audience ya know grin cheesy wink
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Madups(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Op are you a Nigerian? If yes you better change this your mentality if not you'll surely be saying had i known in few years time. No let hollywood fo0l you. Battle line ke?
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Goodlady(f): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Intoboy:

On a Norms I'm supposed to ignore this post cos i sense stupidity in it but lemme just give you the attention you seek for cos that's the basic reason for this post it's not as if you made an atom of sense.
As long as you're a girl, you're in no position to give orders or make any decisions because you're meant to serve we the men, it's the chance that we give to you that you will take if we no give you chance nothing your papa fit do
And even you that's talking is useless without a man cos you don't have that sense to make it on your own,mtchew... I'm talking too much smelly holes are not supposed to get my attention
You are the most senseless male here.
Go & tell all the females in your kins that their opinion is silent.
See his head like okada seat.
You said I wanted attention. You are the attention seeker mofo. You came to a thread & rant without giving good reasons. Mumuboy!

Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Goodlady(f): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dybala11:

I already know that what I wrote is too long for you to read, it's evident in the way you think and the comments you write here. Many are mad but few are roaming the streets. You're feeling entitled because of someone else's money and property, wetin Musa no get see for gate of heaven. I'd rather live a boring life than live on handouts and at the expense of others like you. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I m more intelligent than you.
Don't come here to disgrace your ancestors. Behave, Musa the gateman!
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Dybala11(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Goodlady:

I m more intelligent than you.
Don't come here to disgrace your ancestors. Behave, Musa the gateman!
It is the foolish ones that always try to claim being intelligent, empty barrels make the loudest noise. You're even more dumb than I thought, go and read through most of your posts here again. You can't be an intelligent individual if the premise is based on your obviously dumb and uninformed comments and posts you create from time to time here. The show how low your IQ is, you even went ahead to create a post, "the battle line has been drawn". All because you're pained that somebody protected his hard earned wealth. Battle line ko, world war ni. Bimbo. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Dybala11(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Madups:
Op are you a Nigerian? If yes you better change this your mentality if not you'll surely be saying had i known in few years time. No let hollywood fo0l you. Battle line ke?
It's like you haven't seen comments made by this moniker before, it's either she's just writing her comments as a joke and being stupid on purpose or the stupidity is inherent. Say na battle line, abi na battle of Waterloo. 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Goodlady(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2023
Dybala11:

It is the foolish ones that always try to claim being intelligent, empty barrels make the loudest noise. You're even more dumb than I thought, go and read through most of your posts here again. You can't be an intelligent individual if the premise is based on your obviously dumb and uninformed comments and posts you create from time to time here. The show how low your IQ is, you even went ahead to create a post, "the battle line has been drawn". All because you're pained that somebody protected his hard earned wealth. Battle line ko, world war ni. Bimbo. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Receive brain.
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by lolu2019: 12:00pm On May 21, 2023
Goodlady:
Dey play o, dey play.
You are all in hot soup!
na who get time for marriage.u r all the same.
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Sergio101(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2023
Goodlady:

Receive brain.

Sorry to interfere......but ya really dirty with that pad you posted.

Irksome!!!
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Goodlady(f): 5:05am On May 22, 2023
Sergio101:

Sorry to interfere......but ya really dirty with that pad you posted.

Irksome!!!
You wan chop am?
The person I posted it for deserved it
Re: The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate by Dybala11(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Receive brain.
I have it already, and it's fully functional. Unlike you that has allowed the brain that God gave you to loss functionality cos you've made it dormant. Battle line ko, hook and line ni. 😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why She Will Never Leave You. / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.