Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round (5412 Views)

She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by stunnert(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
So I met this girl two months ago in a cinema and we hit it off well. I took her out to a fancy restaurant twice and made sure she had a good time before I managed to convince her to come over to my crib. She came and everything went smooth and we had a round of mind blowing fvck session, while I was taking a 2 minute break before I get ready for the next round babe now started telling me that didn't I see her hair is unmade and she would like to make a new hair do and she would need 12k.
I was like wtf can't you even let a man finish fvcking before you start the billing

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Goldbw122(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Next time go to the church, you will find the one that will save your money there. It depends on the place you find the girl.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Skullano(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
As you don collect knack so, time never reach when you go collect waka with your two left legs baa?.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by yuping(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nope, she knows that immediately you Cum u will come to your senses.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by WibusJaga: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sofri sofri o! Before we go hear another Ataga saga.

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Kondomatic(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Certain things should remain in people's head

8 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Jeon(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
stunnert:
So I met this girl two months ago in a cinema and we hit it off well. I took her out to a fancy restaurant twice and made sure she had a good time before I managed to convince her to come over to my crib. She came and everything went smooth and we had a round of mind blowing fvck session, while I was taking a 2 minute break before I get ready for the next round babe now started telling me that didn't I see her hair is unmade and she would like to make a new hair do and she would need 12k.
I was like wtf can't you even let a man finish fvcking before you start the billing

Hmmmmmh I refused to comment.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by donbachi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Another kid from the block.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by stunnert(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
yuping:

Reminds me of lil Wayne lyrics in a particular rap track "As soon as I cum I come to my senses" grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by stunnert(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
donbachi:
Another kid from the block.

Ok
Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by stunnert(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kondomatic:
Certain things should remain in people's head

Ok

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by yuping(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
stunnert:

Reminds me of lil Wayne lyrics in a particular rap track "As soon as I cum I come to my senses" grin grin
Exactly that's the line.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pay up grin

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by techWriter1: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
As you donald retrieve flair so, moment never target when you betweens retrieve maori with your two left thighs baa?.
Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by luizpippo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
yuping:

wink

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by arthurwillia(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Just like one weyrey wey bill me school fees that year for Anambra weyrey girl
Make I make you cumm first na abi

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by jagorinho: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
please which organisation is in charge of timing for intervals (2 minutes) between rounds of sex you have
Fifa or FIBA

after 2 minutes, you wanted to start digging for zamfara gold again but the girl suspected you are one unrepentant bandit that might not care about the mining site after digging, so the girl had to tame you at your hour of need.

.....delay is dangerous, no play play for Moscow

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Freestainworld(m): 12:22am On Sep 01, 2021
After taking her out to a fancy restaurant twice to have a nice time, you now feel the nice time should just stop like that, my brother, you are now a customer to the babe, both of you are business partners.

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:20am On Sep 01, 2021
You guys are funny. Girls already know the weak point of men is sex, thats why they use that as a weapon to extort money and other valuables from men.

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Sonnobax15(m): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
So after the first round billing,did you continue the lashing? That's what I want to know?

Tell us..

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by flexydote(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2021
My bro, you did not manage to convince her. Babe have weighed you already and just wanted you to put small effort so she won't look cheap grin

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by NiklauseFred(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2021
techWriter1:
As you donald retrieve flair so, moment never target when you betweens retrieve maori with your two left thighs baa?.

Guy wetin you dey talk?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Jeon:

Hmmmmmh I refused to comment.

But yer just did......yer motherfvcking just did.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
techWriter1:

Exactly, dangling through did it he up to that extent and even more to the part even if scheduling would have communicated in another language using first and then demanding earlier or later.

Just imagine?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Palazee(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Like seriously

What are you expecting from hoes who sex is their occupation.

Well, they know some men will do anything for pússy

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Demigod22: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Girls are just using in between their legs to extort money at every giving opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Uber101: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2021
no time

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by Johnsown1(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Why don't you give her the money if you have it or you can give her the one you can. Must you announce it

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by MufasaLion: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2021
LMAO

Sex for money? A new girl? I won't be suprised if she's a WHÖRE.

And moreover, why did you bring it online? Aint you smart enough to know you gotta discard her?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by BigDan69: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So after the first round billing,did you continue the lashing? That's what I want to know?

Tell us..

Asin eh, na wetin I wan know too

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by stunnert(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
LMAO

Sex for money? A new girl? I won't be suprised if she's a WHÖRE.

And moreover, why did you bring it online? Aint you smart enough to know you gotta discard her?

Bro I already discard the idiot after giving her the cash, I then blocked her numbers
Re: My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round by MufasaLion: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
stunnert:

Bro I already discard the idiot after giving her the cash, I then blocked her numbers

Smart move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending / Beware Of Girls On Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.