Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State (36640 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by countryman13: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
NPF will rather die than dismiss any of their precious officers.
There is nothing precious in ds particular unprofessional situation.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by asiga(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Post them to Borno state to help the fight against insurgents..
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Jungpablo: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
This should serve as deterrent to policemen who abuse their power and disrespect the fundamental rights of the citizens that they are obliged to protect.

I'm happy that the victim of the Policeman's brutality has gotten justice.

I hope that the families of thousands of young men murdered by the notorious, now defunct, Awkuzu Sars get justice and closure soon.
they don’t punish them it’s all for the media, next week another policeman will do worse.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Donake: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
So he worked 28years in service to remain a sergeant? What a loss!

It may not sound correct,but it's better he was demoted while his mates order him around currently so he recalls the event to serve as a peaceful reminder daily.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by RaptorX: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
The clown is even smirking and showing zero remorse.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Emdebby2: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
The best judgement would have been to cut off his hands he used to slap the man.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by TUANKU(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
He should have been sacked, he will flog again just this time off cam.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by billyG(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
They never learnt anything from end sars.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Jungpablo: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Offpoint1:
I wonder why Nigerians don't sue police. if this was America, the police department would had been sued and heavy compensation paid to the victim.

This demotions is just for the media, I've been in the system for long I know how all of these will end.
exactly what I said, next week another policeman will do worse.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by gbishman: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
The fact that you fished one culprit out does stop numerous acts of comdemnable acts. What we should be pushing for is police reform.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by otunbakolawole(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
The guy is not remorseful. He still has his hand in his pocket. Look at the facial expression on the other policeman. Chai.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by alizma: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thanks to the IGP, you have been doing everything within your strength to prove to the masses that you are with them. You may not be perfect but you have my respect.

1 Like

Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Faithfulness88: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
He is Lucky..The IGP is a good man.

1 Like

Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Buffalo2(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
It should have been 2 step demotion to a corporal instead and the other useless mofo to a constable
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Akpason2: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Good day nairaland IAM a dismissed police officer and I know I did bad that is
whyI was dismissed please I am begging you people to please like and follow my page (Mr dictator)
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Enemyofpeace: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Not good enough. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Enemyofpeace: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Faithfulness88:
He is Lucky..The IGP is a good man.
they are his boys
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by DOM7: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
The work wey they ginger before no go sweet you again. Sergi!
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Chuknovski(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ashez:
The idiot is even smiling for the camera

He feels his oga at the top will help him get his rank in no time, or he is probably not remorseful
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by sonofElElyon: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
The fear of unknown observers for liberation of Biafra is catching Nigeria security agents.

Nigeria government security groups being massacring, kidnapping, abusing and extorting innocent taxpayers in Biafra territory since 1960 till date.

ENDNIGERIAPOLITICIANSNOW
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Ashez: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Chuknovski:

He feels his oga at the top will help him get his rank in no time, or he is probably not remorseful
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by idu1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
One funny thing about these police people is that they will never learn. I don't know whether them dey read news or not.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by sinola(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
There should be a form of compensation for the guy they brutalised.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by Ambassadors: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
They should be careful because if anyone slap me or my family they are gone for life
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by rossovu: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Regret is written all over him
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by jude33084(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2023
Gamesmart:

E no go better for the NPF Provost Marshall and his mother.

The Adejoh Siaka should have been sacked and charged with assault.

The Sergeant Ndiwa Kpuebari who was also present at the scene but took no steps to discourage such inappropriate and shameful act should have had his rank reduced in rank.

This is the slap at the back of the hand and soft consequences that makes these animals feel invicible.

God punish the baaastard NPF Provost Marshall.

If they demote you in a force like the NPF abeg forget promotion again o cheesy

Dismissing maybe better
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by seunayantokun(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2023
It shouldn't end there, the young man should now take the matter to court. The indictment by the police force authorities strengthens his case. The policemen are not yet 'repentant terrorists', so they need to be made to repent. He also needs to be compensated for the humiliation. Punishing the offenders without compensating the offended is as sour as the bile of injustice.
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by mkoabiola: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2023
They desreve dismissal because they will stil repeat same thing again
Re: Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2023
Good move, under the watch of Tinubu, we won't tolerate indecipline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.