Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

List The Skills You Have Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List The Skills You Have Here (15374 Views)

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You / 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 / N-power 2017 List: The Delay In The List Of Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by GreatAutos(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
I Dey sell motor car and I fit deliver motor car for anywhere for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mine is Data Processing or u can call it Ms packages..
And I seriously need a job. If u have any, let me know...

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Kul3ger(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Everything Content Marketing

Check my signature for contact 🤝
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by seunny4lif(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
Full Stack developer
Heavy Truck, tanker etc driver (esp interstate drivers)
Barber skill (If you plan to leave Nigeria)
Hair dresser(Same as up there)
Data Analysis
Business Analysis

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by KAMOFLAG001(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
TradingGod:
PRAISING LORD JESUS AND FOREX TRADING 😁
Lets work together Chief

2 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Jimmythewise: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hunting big ROI businesses and setting them up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Voiceofthestree: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I'm a full stack web developer, if you need my services contact me via WhatsApp on my signature or visit https://github.com/ekenmapeter
Teach me work
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Voiceofthestree: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
seunny4lif:
Full Stack developer
Heavy Truck driver

Teach me work
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Voiceofthestree: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
ASP.net
VB.net
PYTHON
PHP
HTML
COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS STRATEGY & LEADERSHIP BASIC AND ADVANCED CERTIFICATION
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE DIPLOMA
COMPUTER SCIENCE
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
MACHINE LEARNING
PROOF READING
DESKTOP COMPUTER ENGINEER
SOUL HEALING THERAPIST
IMPORTER AND EXPORTER

currently learning AUTOCAD AND SQL

Teach me work
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Voiceofthestree: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lalami3232:
The only skill I have is programming.
If programming goes obsolete, I don finish be that. I've been into this shit for over 10yrs and I can confidently tell everyone to give programming a chance today and thank me later tomorrow.
I started as a web developer and I grew into a software engineer. Young boys and girls, pls go into programming and be useful to yourselves. Those of una wey wan travel abroad, abeg try learn small programming before you go japa. You can always learn it online or go to some I.T schools like NIIT, FlammyTech, New Horizon, Apptech etc

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"

Please Teach me I can’t afford all this schools I beg
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Voiceofthestree: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Utanisco:
3d interior paintings

Teach me work
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by OboOlora(f): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Tor...no squeeze face if person call you olosho o

2 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by NaijaCover(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Posting Of BAD NEWS On Blogging Business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Akanaz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lalami3232:
The only skill I have is programming.
If programming goes obsolete, I don finish be that. I've been into this shit for over 10yrs and I can confidently tell everyone to give programming a chance today and thank me later tomorrow.
I started as a web developer and I grew into a software engineer. Young boys and girls, pls go into programming and be useful to yourselves. Those of una wey wan travel abroad, abeg try learn small programming before you go japa. You can always learn it online or go to some I.T schools like NIIT, FlammyTech, New Horizon, Apptech etc

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"

Abeg, any link as to where I can learn programming and get certified online?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Lionelbhass(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
I am a musician.
Good with mostly the bass guitar.

2 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by untoldtruth: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
1. Painting (I discovered this skill after I moved to a new house and didn't want to start looking and paying for paint man, I bought roller and paint, and now I'm a pro)

2. Sewing: after my regular tailor moved to Abuja and the new one I got afterwards will hold cloth for three months, I vexed and learnt sewing in my service year SAEED (sewing is easier than I thought)

3. Fictional writing ( I wrote books I wanted to read cause no one was writing them, I'm now published with minor success)

4. Programming (I no too rate this one, as I never make money with it yet.)

5. Bag making (also easier than you might imagine, leather is cheap in Nigeria o)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by PocketNeverDry(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
I have no skill. Please, I would love if someone could recommend me to any online legal business that I can make atleast 2k a day. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Porksupplyib: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
1. Prophetic skills. That is ability to see into the spirit realm and retrieve information about people and bring back to the physical realm.

2. Ringing bells. Many people don't know this but you need skills to ring bells, whenever I'm ringing my bell in my spiritual center, there would be commotion in the kingdom of darkness. One lady that was delivered from marine bondage one told me that Satan himself complained that he usually have headaches whenever I'm ringing my bell.

3. Shouting. I have a skill in shouting. I can shout all night and my voice would not crack, some people don't have that kind of strength. But as a prophet who has communed with the spirits I have the strength to shout for 12 hours non stop. It's a skill I'm willing to teach Nairalanders. I'll open an Instagram page and tag it 12 hours of non stop shouting, we would shout and bring down the walls of Nigeria.

4. Raising money. As a prophet, I can tell you comfortably that of you have this skill you will never be poor. Many pastors usually invite me to raise funds in their Church. And the skill comes with lots and lots of packages.

5. Casting out demons. I stopped using this skill after one demon ate the last beans in my kitchen and I starved that night. I casted out the demon in a crusade and the demon went to my house and warmed the last beans I had and ate it with soaked garri. I nearly died of hunger that night cos I was fasting.

I have many other skills that time wouldn't permit me to mention.

This I have seen.

Mad man grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by fnep2smooth(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Teach me work
I have 3 month training for 80k

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Porksupplyib: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
post=122615719:
Posting Of BAD NEWS On Blogging Business
Another mad somebody grin

4 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by sholla20(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Photography & Graphics Design

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Ombudsman1: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
NO BE TO CARRY SACK OF SKILLS FOR HEAD LIKE YAMS. ARE YOU MONETIZING THEM? OR ARE YOU EVEN ABLE TO SELL THESE SKILLS?

INSTEAD OF BRAGGING TO BE GOOD IN TEN SKILLS BE DAMN GOOD AT ONLY TWO AND BE A WONDER IN IT.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Eaziemoniee: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Professional baber

4 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Ted07(f): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
I'm a Digital Marketing Associate.
I'm also a Frontend Developer. I also have a certification from Dataville in International Development Research. I want to start earning with these one, then I'll go into Backend Development later.

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by nduchucks: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
ejihand:
DevOps and automation engineer

Do you know how to automated with Selenium and do you know Java?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
bestmutiu2019:
Plumbing and tiling
You can never go hungry

3 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
ejihand:
DevOps and automation engineer
This is the best skill to have in 21st Nigeria
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Dooven: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
1. Prophetic skills. That is ability to see into the spirit realm and retrieve information about people and bring back to the physical realm.

2. Ringing bells. Many people don't know this but you need skills to ring bells, whenever I'm ringing my bell in my spiritual center, there would be commotion in the kingdom of darkness. One lady that was delivered from marine bondage one told me that Satan himself complained that he usually have headaches whenever I'm ringing my bell.

3. Shouting. I have a skill in shouting. I can shout all night and my voice would not crack, some people don't have that kind of strength. But as a prophet who has communed with the spirits I have the strength to shout for 12 hours non stop. It's a skill I'm willing to teach Nairalanders. I'll open an Instagram page and tag it 12 hours of non stop shouting, we would shout and bring down the walls of Nigeria.

4. Raising money. As a prophet, I can tell you comfortably that of you have this skill you will never be poor. Many pastors usually invite me to raise funds in their Church. And the skill comes with lots and lots of packages.

5. Casting out demons. I stopped using this skill after one demon ate the last beans in my kitchen and I starved that night. I casted out the demon in a crusade and the demon went to my house and warmed the last beans I had and ate it with soaked garri. I nearly died of hunger that night cos I was fasting.

I have many other skills that time wouldn't permit me to mention.

This I have seen.
This is Balablu

4 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
UgegbeIgbo14:
Mine is Data Processing or u can call it Ms packages..

And I seriously need a job.
If u have any, let me know...

Thanks and God bless u..
Check the job section, aside that what can you do?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
seunny4lif:
Full Stack developer
Heavy Truck, tanker etc driver (esp interstate drivers)
Barber skill (If you plan to leave Nigeria)
Hair dresser(Same as up there)
Data Analysis
Business Analysis

My neighbors is a hairdresser but he always at home, what type of hairdresser is he?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Utanisco:
3d interior paintings
Where you based?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Chizzychinny: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fashion Designer
Graphic Designer
Beading

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / How To Apply For Graduate Management Trainee At Biswal Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.