Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

List The Skills You Have Here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List The Skills You Have Here (15494 Views)

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You / 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 / N-power 2017 List: The Delay In The List Of Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
princely4ever:
Where can I find a professional financial advisor in lagos?
Lagos Island but what do you need one for?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
nellyzkid:
I am a sound engineer and a music producer you can hit me up for your business jiggles and adverts
How do we reach you
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by studM(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
te author=ecomalchemistt post=122615296]I'm a 5 star salesman, paid advertising newbie , that's the skill you need to master now in Nigeria to make money daily.

I can sell water to a well...

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M[/quote]

E be like say u Sabi Ur onions well,don't mind to use Ur service if u promise to deliver as u talk am here sha
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Voiceofthestree: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
fnep2smooth:

I have 3 month training for 80k

80k nah big money ooo bros come down now and beside how I want take learn I deh Benin nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by bet9ja(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Senior Software Engineer.

2 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
PocketNeverDry:
I have no skill. Please, I would love if someone could recommend me to any online legal business that I can make atleast 2k a day. Thanks in advance.
crypto if you are not greedy
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
studM:
te author=ecomalchemistt post=122615296]I'm a 5 star salesman, paid advertising newbie , that's the skill you need to master now in Nigeria to make money daily.

I can sell water to a well...

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

E be like say u Sabi Ur onions well,don't mind to use Ur service if u promise to deliver as u talk am here sha
Let's talk
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

80k nah big money ooo bros come down now and beside how I want take learn I deh Benin nah
Go New Benin there is a place you can learn it
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by blingxx(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
philo04:
Cinematographer
Photographer
Skit maker
Video and photo editor
You can check me out @city_media1
For my skit on IG Bodaluku_

Nice can you teach me photography?

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Voiceofthestree: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
Go New Benin there is a place you can learn it

Where in new Benin ?. And nah how much den deh charge ?

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by captainamiedi1: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Software development ( laravel, JavaScript, React. Vue.js, Express.js, React Native, Typescript, solidity )
Mobile Development
A touch of devsop

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Where in new Benin ?. And nah how much den deh charge ?
Google baby
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Fantazy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Video Editing
Microsoft packages (Power points, Word, Excel etc.
Picture Manipulation

Others are: eating, knacking, fighting etc

2 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by qtguru(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Programming , Content Creator, Freelancing, research and writing.

4 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by o123456789(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Cyber security expert. ( The only skill AI cannot overtake now and in future, so learn it ).

3 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by PocketNeverDry(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
crypto if you are not greedy
How is it done?

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Voiceofthestree: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
Google baby

Hahahaha I taught you have one to recommend thanks

2 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Rubyjade: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
PocketNeverDry:

How is it done?
Check this telegram channel m y c r y p t o n g
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by dessz(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
ejihand:
DevOps and automation engineer
can i get your contact sir?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by dexoubie(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
1. Prophetic skills. That is ability to see into the spirit realm and retrieve information about people and bring back to the physical realm.

2. Ringing bells. Many people don't know this but you need skills to ring bells, whenever I'm ringing my bell in my spiritual center, there would be commotion in the kingdom of darkness. One lady that was delivered from marine bondage one told me that Satan himself complained that he usually have headaches whenever I'm ringing my bell.

3. Shouting. I have a skill in shouting. I can shout all night and my voice would not crack, some people don't have that kind of strength. But as a prophet who has communed with the spirits I have the strength to shout for 12 hours non stop. It's a skill I'm willing to teach Nairalanders. I'll open an Instagram page and tag it 12 hours of non stop shouting, we would shout and bring down the walls of Nigeria.

4. Raising money. As a prophet, I can tell you comfortably that of you have this skill you will never be poor. Many pastors usually invite me to raise funds in their Church. And the skill comes with lots and lots of packages.

5. Casting out demons. I stopped using this skill after one demon ate the last beans in my kitchen and I starved that night. I casted out the demon in a crusade and the demon went to my house and warmed the last beans I had and ate it with soaked garri. I nearly died of hunger that night cos I was fasting.

I have many other skills that time wouldn't permit me to mention.

This I have seen.

are you normal grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Elaric(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
* Electrical Wiring & Installations
* Home Automation
* Gate Automatic
* Electric Fence
* CCTV Installations
* Solar Inverter Installations
Contact me on 08024330477

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by sundid(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:
So people are complaining no jobs, the question is apart from your certificate, what skills have you acquired so far
For me

1. Data science
2. Copywriting also fictional writing
3. Ms Packages
4. Network security
5. Use of plant integration software
6. Iot technology

List your skills

You can list wha
Ok

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by LeoMaxtalk: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
My name is Lasisi
I’m good in
Teaching
Plumber
Graphics design
Photo editing
Computer literacy
Good English
Studied. Computer/Physics
Good in Adult parenting
E.t.c

Leomaxlove147@gmail.com. My email. HELP!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by correctguy101(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
1. Prophetic skills. That is ability to see into the spirit realm and retrieve information about people and bring back to the physical realm.

2. Ringing bells. Many people don't know this but you need skills to ring bells, whenever I'm ringing my bell in my spiritual center, there would be commotion in the kingdom of darkness. One lady that was delivered from marine bondage one told me that Satan himself complained that he usually have headaches whenever I'm ringing my bell.

3. Shouting. I have a skill in shouting. I can shout all night and my voice would not crack, some people don't have that kind of strength. But as a prophet who has communed with the spirits I have the strength to shout for 12 hours non stop. It's a skill I'm willing to teach Nairalanders. I'll open an Instagram page and tag it 12 hours of non stop shouting, we would shout and bring down the walls of Nigeria.

4. Raising money. As a prophet, I can tell you comfortably that of you have this skill you will never be poor. Many pastors usually invite me to raise funds in their Church. And the skill comes with lots and lots of packages.

5. Casting out demons. I stopped using this skill after one demon ate the last beans in my kitchen and I starved that night. I casted out the demon in a crusade and the demon went to my house and warmed the last beans I had and ate it with soaked garri. I nearly died of hunger that night cos I was fasting.

I have many other skills that time wouldn't permit me to mention.

This I have seen.

Dear prophet please help me,

This ancestor needs that shouting skill like kilode grin

This daddy is too gentle and it's getting on my calm nerves grin

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by studM(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
Let's talk
Alright
I run an engineering company dt is basically into buying and selling of diesel plants here in Lagos,though we intend to establish other branch in d near future in other states,tell me how u would be of great help and assistance in sales here.am all ears

2 Likes

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by MorataFC: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lalami3232:
The only skill I have is programming.
If programming goes obsolete, I don finish be that. I've been into this shit for over 10yrs and I can confidently tell everyone to give programming a chance today and thank me later tomorrow.
I started as a web developer and I grew into a software engineer. Young boys and girls, pls go into programming and be useful to yourselves. Those of una wey wan travel abroad, abeg try learn small programming before you go japa. You can always learn it online or go to some I.T schools like NIIT, FlammyTech, New Horizon, Apptech
How much do I need to learn all these?
Thanks
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Smartguyboy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
How come with so many skill like this and many of you are still jobless

I tried programming
Even trading I lost everything

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by kiddkash(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
I am a Marketer.

I sell all Kind of cosmetics product

.check my signature

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by PocketNeverDry(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
Check this telegram channel m y c r y p t o n g

I heard them saying last week that they will shotdow the app by April 10. Meanwhile, all mone saved should be withdraw.

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Benbastic: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nice job, bravo. Pls can I have your contact
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Kimjongun: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Software development,
Linux POS terminals development
Understanding of the Nigeria payment ecosystem
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Benbastic: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
This use of plant integration soft ware, would love to learn that skill, can u give me little insight on it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... / Call Centre Recruitment At North Gate Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.