Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

List The Skills You Have Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List The Skills You Have Here (15483 Views)

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You / 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 / N-power 2017 List: The Delay In The List Of Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by DaCharis2016: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Noftaj:

Except we want to consider doing that online because of the possible difference in our locations. I live in Abeokuta. Alternatively, I can help you get online courses and certifications from reputable global tech giants through which you can become certified digital marketer.
Okay.
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by yrhuhfy113: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

I'm a PYTHON expert. Don't make me ask you questions you cannot answer. Is it possible to go to the university and study all the courses? There is what we call interference theory in Educational Psychology - The more skills you learn, the less you are able to master each of them. Focus all your resources on one skill and become a master in it.

BEFORE YOU COME HERE AND SHAME YOURSELF..... pls post a screenshot of your account balance.... your account transactions.....

I TELL YOU SAY I DEY CODE WELL, I DEY DO STUFF.... you come here like fooooll wan compete.... OGBENI I earn in dollars from actual remote jobs not just gigs.... SO WHY IN GOD'S NAME WILL I BE TALKING WHO IS EXPERT OR NOT....

MY SKILLS GOT ME THE JOB..... with your skills or EXPERTISE in PYTHON pls show me your earnings in DOLLARS.... then we can talk. If not, MOVE ON.

I am not here for childish banter, if you are PAINED, then go get a prophet to pray for you maybe your way will open. DON'T COME HERE AND START SHOUTING YOUR DEFICIENCY IN THE FACE OF RESULTS.

Someone who is not an expert is ruling the country, all the shout and clout didnt stop him.... your EXPERTISE AND PSYCHOLOGY doesn't work one me, I was born and raised by a programmer, I started young.... WHO YOU..... WHO BE YOU AND FROM WHAT HOLE DID YOU CRAWL OUT FROM.

get a job and a life and be at peace biko grin

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Longpriq: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
GerraMeh74:
Where do I learn how to run ads?
i can get you the complete course for just N2k
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by okunwaye(m): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Phone and laptop repair
Graphics design ( though it's been long I design)
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by TeeNanu(m): 5:56am On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=soundOsonic post=122602057]So people are complaining no jobs, the question is apart from your certificate, what skills have you acquired so far
For me

1. Data science
2. Copywriting also fictional writing
3. Ms Packages
4. Network security
5. Use of plant integration software
6. Iot technology

List your skills

Photographer
Graphics Designer
Videographer
Media Management
Theater Actor
And a Guidance Counselor
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Newyorkitis(m): 6:01am On Apr 20, 2023
PIZZA MAKING Skills from scratch (I've worked in the foremost brand in Nigeria) It's not just in my head, I've got voluminous training manuals to back it up.

Customer Relationship Skills (I'm a Certified Customer Relationship Manager)

shoe Cobbling Skills
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by alimiadedayo1: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2023
o123456789:
There is nothing like Cyber Security engineering, you simply put it as Cyber Security Expert. The word Cyber Security engineer invalidates the term Cyber security.
How ever, I am a Cyber Security Expert, or simply put I am an elite hacker.
alright.. can I have your contact
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by ChristianMuslim: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Im a massager and a fitness trainer, painter, janitor
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by TradingGod: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Dooven:
Manufacture of
Shampoo
Liquid soap
Hair conditioner
Setting lotion
Disinfectant (Dettol)
Germicide(Izal)
After shave
Hair cream
Powder
Insecticide
Ointment
Perfumes
Vaseline
Room fresheners
Clipper oil etc.
Also

Agrochemical production
Paint production.
Other skills;

Marketing
Teaching
Communication
Singing.

I have Bsc. In Chemistry.
I can be reached on 08062429331

Using the knowledge from university to start a business for yourself,

Now this is what true education is about and not all this certificate people that will cry all day that there is no job

Now all you need is proper branding and marketing
And in no distance time all your university coursemate will call you boss
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Sprinklepee: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2023
I learned marine engineering, and i'm good at it.
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by DeeBaDan: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2023
If you're willing to learn content writing. You can earn around 40-50k working from home. You can also combine it with regular 9-5 work hours should you get a job later

I have a 9-5 worker who writes for me and earns 80,000 Naira working from home

Check my signature for my contact
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2023
hspda:
Crypto Shiller

Do you have any job at the moment?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by hspda: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Do you have any job at the moment?

Nope,but I belong to some shilling group which k couldn't meet up with their demands, so I have up. I can add you to some of them if you are interested
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by hspda: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:

Using the knowledge from university to start a business for yourself,

Now this is what true education is about and not all this certificate people that will cry all day that there is no job

Now all you need is proper branding and marketing
And in no distance time all your university coursemate will call you boss
That's what education should have been, but most people don't know how to use what they learnt at school and put it to practice.
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Starking1000000(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
ASP.net
VB.net
PYTHON
PHP
HTML
COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS STRATEGY & LEADERSHIP BASIC AND ADVANCED CERTIFICATION
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE DIPLOMA
COMPUTER SCIENCE
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
MACHINE LEARNING
PROOF READING
DESKTOP COMPUTER ENGINEER
SOUL HEALING THERAPIST
IMPORTER AND EXPORTER

currently learning AUTOCAD AND SQL

You no go like teach a brother?

The little way we can all achieve a better Nigeria
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Starking1000000(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Lalami3232:
The only skill I have is programming.
If programming goes obsolete, I don finish be that. I've been into this shit for over 10yrs and I can confidently tell everyone to give programming a chance today and thank me later tomorrow.
I started as a web developer and I grew into a software engineer. Young boys and girls, pls go into programming and be useful to yourselves. Those of una wey wan travel abroad, abeg try learn small programming before you go japa. You can always learn it online or go to some I.T schools like NIIT, FlammyTech, New Horizon, Apptech etc

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"

You no go like teach a brother?
At least, the little way we can achieve a better Nigeria
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by TradingGod: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2023
hspda:

That's what education should have been, but most people don't know how to use what they learnt at school and put it to practice.
I'm glad you are now seeing form my POV

education is very important but when emphasis is placed on the certificate rather than the knowledge the certificate brings then it becomes absolutely useless

Because no company want to hire a university graduate with nothing upstairs
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by o123456789(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
alright.. can I have your contact
WhatsApp: 08127370217
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by winner37(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Soylife:

Learn it on YouTube,there are lots of videos there,just choose a programming language you want to learn,search it on YouTube,you will see lots of videos. I am learning python currently.

Alright thanks....
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by dontrulee: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:
1. Prophetic skills. That is ability to see into the spirit realm and retrieve information about people and bring back to the physical realm.

2. Ringing bells. Many people don't know this but you need skills to ring bells, whenever I'm ringing my bell in my spiritual center, there would be commotion in the kingdom of darkness. One lady that was delivered from marine bondage one told me that Satan himself complained that he usually have headaches whenever I'm ringing my bell.

3. Shouting. I have a skill in shouting. I can shout all night and my voice would not crack, some people don't have that kind of strength. But as a prophet who has communed with the spirits I have the strength to shout for 12 hours non stop. It's a skill I'm willing to teach Nairalanders. I'll open an Instagram page and tag it 12 hours of non stop shouting, we would shout and bring down the walls of Nigeria.

4. Raising money. As a prophet, I can tell you comfortably that of you have this skill you will never be poor. Many pastors usually invite me to raise funds in their Church. And the skill comes with lots and lots of packages.

5. Casting out demons. I stopped using this skill after one demon ate the last beans in my kitchen and I starved that night. I casted out the demon in a crusade and the demon went to my house and warmed the last beans I had and ate it with soaked garri. I nearly died of hunger that night cos I was fasting.

I have many other skills that time wouldn't permit me to mention.

This I have seen.

You be clown walaihi
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by virginboy1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
lovely thread
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by virginboy1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:
1. Prophetic skills. That is ability to see into the spirit realm and retrieve information about people and bring back to the physical realm.

2. Ringing bells. Many people don't know this but you need skills to ring bells, whenever I'm ringing my bell in my spiritual center, there would be commotion in the kingdom of darkness. One lady that was delivered from marine bondage one told me that Satan himself complained that he usually have headaches whenever I'm ringing my bell.

3. Shouting. I have a skill in shouting. I can shout all night and my voice would not crack, some people don't have that kind of strength. But as a prophet who has communed with the spirits I have the strength to shout for 12 hours non stop. It's a skill I'm willing to teach Nairalanders. I'll open an Instagram page and tag it 12 hours of non stop shouting, we would shout and bring down the walls of Nigeria.

4. Raising money. As a prophet, I can tell you comfortably that of you have this skill you will never be poor. Many pastors usually invite me to raise funds in their Church. And the skill comes with lots and lots of packages.

5. Casting out demons. I stopped using this skill after one demon ate the last beans in my kitchen and I starved that night. I casted out the demon in a crusade and the demon went to my house and warmed the last beans I had and ate it with soaked garri. I nearly died of hunger that night cos I was fasting.

I have many other skills that time wouldn't permit me to mention.

This I have seen.

Hahahahaha, You be character. grin

But one of your prophecy failed.

You said Tinubu will not become president... cheesy
Now in the month of May he will be declared president
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by philo04(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
DaCharis2016:
Oshodi, Lagos
im in ilorin you can learn online
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by razzydoo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
O ti mo mi lara, to dey get better.
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
hspda:

Nope,but I belong to some shilling group which k couldn't meet up with their demands, so I have up. I can add you to some of them if you are interested

They pick top 10 shillers right?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by TeamXola(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
My skills:

JavaScript
Golang
Blockchain development
Academic writing
Qualitative researcher
Teacher
Content writer
Football coach with huge success at Kogi State University
Proofreading
And so on.
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by hspda: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

They pick top 10 shillers right?

Yes,

One is syndicate and another Good Shillers.e.t.c.
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by VivAnna(f): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
I am a Motion Graphics Designer. I'm highly competent with Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Blender. I work remotely.

1 Like

Re: List The Skills You Have Here by princeemma69: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
blahc007:

I never believed this things you said, until last month, I hitted my first 200k in sales....I'm a dropshipper...

Last week, I didn't reach my normal weekly 200k, but I hit 160k+ in pure profit (remited cash)

The unremmited cash of last week, came in this morning....77k....atleast I made mumsy smile this today..

Omo Eccomerce sweet brother.......I wan upgrade my skill on it ..can you reccomend how I can do that...thanks in anticipation sir
Are you using paid ads?
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Tundex911: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Set Awon womanizer skills

Lol
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by Hamachi(f): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Tundex911:
Set Awon womanizer skills

Lol
Mumu
Re: List The Skills You Have Here by blahc007: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
princeemma69:
Are you using paid ads?
Yes naa...that's the surest way to get results

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! / Skye Bank Currently Recruiting!!!!! Urgent / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.