Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite (7149 Views)

Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning / Lagos Assembly Summons LAMATA Over Non-use Of Yoruba Language In Trains / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by tubolancer(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

So she now likes to work for a company established by someone she gleefully tags a drug baron online. The hypocrisy stinks.
I don't think my life is safe entering that train.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Globad(f): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are not getting it.

Nobody is limiting your right to support whoever you want to support. It is the intense hate, insults, bigotry and criminal defamations of Asiwaju Tinubu from Igbo like Tonia Somaga because she hates Asiwaju Tinubu because Asiwaju is Yoruba and not Igbo and same faith with people like you and her we find extremely offensive and unacceptable. She has lost that job.

Her hate for Asiwaju Tinubu stinks and completely objectionable that she should not only be sacked, she should actually be immediately arrested and prosecuted for criminal defamation of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Her 'aniyan' is bad and a sign of bad luck to come to that organisation if she spends one day longer working for LAMATA. You can not hate Yoruba people and expect their land to bless you.

If she supports and promotes her candidate without mockery, bigotry and criminal defamation of Asiwaju Tinubu, every Yoruba including myself will be fine with her. She is the bigot and just got exposed as one. She has lost that job.

This is a lesson to you who do politics of hate, lies, criminal defamation, slander and tribal/ religious biogtry. You will always lose.

Nothing more to add

7 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Simplythebest: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Go ahead and sack her and also depot her.
GoodLife4live:
She should be sack immediately.. for safety purpose... I don't know why yorubas are still trusting dis people ?
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by tubolancer(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Brimstone77:

There are lots of f00lish people on nairaland,so she should be sacked because she didn't support tinubu,she hate Yorubas because she didn't support tinubu, not supporting tinubu is now equivalent to hating Yorubas,how those that claimed to be the most sophisticated tribe have reduced them selves to nothing still amaze me..

See them talking as if tinubu built the rail with his personal money,those ediots shouting Yoruba this and that should no that foreigners living in Lagos contribute more than 95% of Lagos IGR..

You ediots should sack her and employ mc oluomo..

These election season have exposed how petit and unreasonable some people are..
Just say Igbo contribute 99% of Lagos IGR, nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Saao(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Epistasis:

Story, as if she is the only person trained for that job in Lagos.

We are saying enough is enough, why give our jobs to outsiders when the Yorubas are not full engaged. She must be sacked immediately. She can go to her land to offer to offer her services.
if you check very well you have never travel out of south west. Have you ever wondered if American said same to some Yorubas in congress or in American government? Or the Britons? When you don't travel, it affect your thinking faculty. The lady paid taxes to Lagos state government so she has the same right as anyone in Lagos. No job is yours, its all for all Lagosians learn to deal with that.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Ikaeniyan0: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
She must have kept quiet when Gbadebo was sharing a doctored video of people pushing a train on the blue line instead of calling out the fake news. That's part of the hypocrisy.
Do you have an idea when the train will start operating?
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by vanunu: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

They shout Tinubu the drug baron online but are okay working for an establishment of the drug baron. They said Tinubu owns Lagos government, Tinubu has pocketed Lagos, so she is indirectly working for Tinubu. The same man she hates. It must be torturing for her.

On a whassap group I belonged too, an LP supporter even insulted me all because I said LAMATA was one of the best parastatals established by Tinubu. I remember vividly that Tinubu brought in two technocrats to start up and manage LAMATA. One from the Transport of London and the Department for Transport, UK.

This lady probably doesn't know the history of the parastatal she works for.

You are not an upright person, if it is true that Tinubu got himself involved in drugs in the past, that alone cancels what ever good thing he has done in his entire life.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Ikaeniyan0: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2023
vanunu:

You are not an upright person, if it is true that Tinubu got himself involved in drugs in the past, that alone cancels what ever good thing he has done in his entire life
You go b one kind person wey no dey forgive and forget shocked

Well, I do not concur with your opinion

1 Like

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Odogwuzack: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2023
This guy said the biggest and scariest truth.

Her employment should be reconsidered.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Odogwuzack: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2023
GoodLife4live:
She should be sack immediately.. for safety purpose... I don't know why yorubas are still trusting dis people ?

It is really scary...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by nedekid: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
No governormnent officials uses their personal money to develop community projects or developmental projects in their constituency.

All the phantom projects you praised Obi for in Anambra were not developed by Obi's personal money. Yet, you claim you love him for the way he "developed" Anambra

However, it reeks of hypocrisy to want to take advantage of the policy of a governormnent and still hate the governormnent.

It's shows that her hatred is not logical.
Good morning. Who spoke of Peter obi and anambra state? Am I from anambra? Bros, I am from delta state.
My papa was born in Lagos. My mama, half isale Eko, beacroft family. Me sef born, bred 50 years ago in Surulere.
Most of you chaps writing this and that, where you in Lagos 40 years ago? It is on record Tinubu left for the US from iragbiji in the late 70s for school, returned Nigeria in the 90s for politics. Where was sanwo 40 years ago? Probably in Osun state. Where were you, my paddy writing me this morning 45 years ago? As for me, 1 was in Lagos as a child attending sunnyfields school ie tenderfoot (the nursey section) in
surelere.
Unfortunately it is younger people nowadays that seem so tribalistic, talking about zones etc. Those days we as kids did not know who is Yoruba, igbo, waffi, calabar etc. You spoke and learned the communal languages. Country was better.
I guess this current phobia has to do with increased poverty in the land, and so people have to find blames for their situations, the next thing is to blame others instead of looking at themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Odogwuzack: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
So why does she hate Tinubu because from her Comments online she hates Tinubu..

It's not that she supports obi alone.

She hates Tinubu.

And the Yorubas.

She even said Amala should be banned in one of her tweets.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Odogwuzack:

And the Yorubas.

Really? 😧
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by nedekid: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You know what I mean even if I made a typographical error.
Bros, it's not the typo. I also make typos. I just did not understand the line of thought.
Morning.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by nedekid: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Really? 😧
Amala shocked
She wan wound persin?
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by nedekid: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2023
Odogwuzack:

And the Yorubas.

Dont take things that serious. This does not mean she hates Yorubas or their food. It is just yarns.
It will surprise you this ladies fiancé might be a Yoruba dude, her mother could even be Yoruba. Heck, I have an igbo paddy that refers to igbos as omo igbo. Dude has forfotten he is ancestry is igbo and he has to be reminded.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Odogwuzack: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
This also dispell the rumour that Tinubu only hires party loyalist for positions in Lagos State government.

In fact, the major reason Tinubu lost Lagos is because party loyalist were tired of voting for APC without getting any favors in return.

If APC don't clean up their act, they will eventually lose Lagos.

This was exactly my point during that election period. If care is not taken and Sanwo-Olu continue with this nonsense, they will eventually hand over Lagos to Igbos politically.

The people you are trying to please can never be pleased because the depth of their tribal bitterness and bigotry is unending. Yet you abandoned those that love you to please the haters, the results is what we saw in the presidential election and if not for the right thinking Yorubas that stood up and took necessary actions prior to Governorship election, Sanwo-Olu would have lost Lagos state to Chinedu with his act of cowardice.

I fear for the coming election cycles in Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Iamgrey5(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2023
nedekid:

Good morning. Who spoke of Peter obi and anambra state? Am I from anambra? Bros, I am from delta state.
My papa was born in Lagos. My mama, half isale Eko, beacroft family. Me sef born, bred 50 years ago in Surulere.
Most of you chaps writing this and that, where you in Lagos 40 years ago? It is on record Tinubu left for the US from iragbiji in the late 70s for school, returned Nigeria in the 90s for politics. Where was sanwo 40 years ago? Probably in Osun state. Where were you, my paddy writing me this morning 45 years ago? As for me, 1 was in Lagos as a child attending sunnyfields school ie tenderfoot (the nursey section) in
surelere.
Unfortunately it is younger people nowadays that seem so tribalistic, talking about zones etc. Those days we as kids did not know who is Yoruba, igbo, waffi, calabar etc. You spoke and learned the communal languages. Country was better.
I guess this current phobia has to do with increased poverty in the land, and so people have to find blames for their situations, the next thing is to blame others instead of looking at themselves.
@ emboldened

My grandfather an Ibadan man started practicing law in Lagos 60 to 70 years ago.

My grandma was a female senator in Lagos 60 to 70 years ago ( First in Nigeria) nomited by Awolowo during his time

My uncle was a permanent secretary in Lagos civil service.

My Aunty was the first female vice chancellor of Lasu and the second female vice chancellor in Nigeria.

My father was a president of student Union at unilag.

90% of my family live in Lagos and have several properties in Lagos.

Most of the aforementioned information are available and verifiable online.

Oh did I mention my cousins have a whole estate in Ikoyi and my mom is Ijebu from Lagos.

What the hell makes you think you have any right in Lagos than me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Saga16: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2023
Letitbe:
Please let people support who they want

I don't agree.

Very soon, she'll sabotage the blue line.

Make she go Abia or Anambra go look for blue line wey dem build.

7 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Brimstone77: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2023
tubolancer:
Just say Igbo contribute 99% of Lagos IGR, nonsense.

Igbos are also part of foreigners living in Lagos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Brimstone77: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2023
wahalawahala:
hypocrite ! but u idiots applauded this...

Which state government sacked her?
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Odogwuzack: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2023
Airlord2030:
lagos Yoruba's are the most gullible set of people among the yorubas I swear....

see the way they were foolishly following them to do their obidiott nonsense when they will never do that for you if reverse was the case..

I don't know why they always want to please igbos... you don't befriend a hater.... you return his hate in a 100 folds and watch him flee....

if not for Yoruba's from other states that are trying to protect Lagos from this strange creatures, the indigenous Lagos Yoruba's for don sell us out
You are right.
Since Akure people flogged the I.gbos and their Eze with cain did you hear any noise from there again?

Even the Hausas in Ife are now very calm since the 2018 incident.

One must be very decisive in putting the trouble makers in their place.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Saga16: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

What you wish her and others will be your fate.

Before the year is over it will come to pass.

You will weep and plead for assistance.

This is a law , for we all reap what we sow.

You will shed tears before this year is ove rbegging for assistance.
Other wise Allah the mighty and merciful is not the one true God.!
Amin

Mark this date. You will reap the harvest you wished that young lady bountifully

Insha ALLAH

Shatap.

She should be fired.

You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

5 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by tamdun: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2023
sweerychick:
She has the right to choose whomever she wants to vote
Hypocrite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This is why clout chasing on the internet, especially on twitter and instagram for likes and shares can backfire bigly.

She should have kept her private life to herself. Her employees and co-workers would now start seeing her differently in a bad way. Perhaps, a nice person in real life, but a nasty person online.

I still don't get why people are fixated on getting likes, retweets, followers and other irrelevant points on social media. Although lowlifes generally need other people's validation to boost their self esteem. Like you said, the same braindead orientation has led to this girl's arse been open to ridicule.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are not getting it.

Nobody is limiting your right to support whoever you want to support. It is the intense hate, insults, bigotry and criminal defamations of Asiwaju Tinubu from Igbo like Tonia Somaga because she hates Asiwaju Tinubu because Asiwaju is Yoruba and not Igbo and same faith with people like you and her we find extremely offensive and unacceptable. She has lost that job.

Her hate for Asiwaju Tinubu stinks and completely objectionable that she should not only be sacked, she should actually be immediately arrested and prosecuted for criminal defamation of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Her 'aniyan' is bad and a sign of bad luck to come to that organisation if she spends one day longer working for LAMATA. You can not hate Yoruba people and expect their land to bless you.

If she supports and promotes her candidate without mockery, bigotry and criminal defamation of Asiwaju Tinubu, every Yoruba including myself will be fine with her. She is the bigot and just got exposed as one. She has lost that job.

This is a lesson to you who do politics of hate, lies, criminal defamation, slander and tribal/ religious biogtry. You will always lose.
She didn't hate asiwaju because he is yoruba
Present Fashola or Osinbajo and u will see people like me standing behind them.
We dont need Tinubu
Simple
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:

This your embargo placed on him,carry weight wallaihi.
E ma bi nu nwoke'm.
Supporter of Evil
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by bdon123(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2023
This tribalistic fools that hav not travelled out of Lagos have started again.Tinubu owns this,tinubu started that....empty heads
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2023
sweerychick:
She has the right to choose whomever she wants to vote

She has the right to vote anyone she likes. She has the right to chat sh*t against anyone she doesn't like. She also has the right to take the consequences (if any) of chatting sh*t about another individual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by MasterJayJay: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2023
It's Agbero with no skills that are calling for her sack.. Instead of you gazelle gagaragas to go to school and get certificate so you can be employable, you chose to be Agbero online and offline.

Sanwo Olu will not give a train driving job to an Agbero just to please APC.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Houseontherock1: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2023
Unfortunately they are so parasitic they can't survive without the people they hate so much! The fear is just the day she'll decide to derail the train to prove a point undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

She didn't hate asiwaju because he is yoruba
Present Fashola or Osinbajo and u will see people like me standing behind them.
We dont need Tinubu
Simple
Why hate a presidential candidate tho, even though you are a direct beneficiary of his policies.

There's a difference between disagreeing with a candidate and hating on them.

She even supported calling his supporters Agbado in one post. I believe an Agbado should take her job.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters / Breaking Info: IBB Tweets A Bombshell Again! (image) / A Town In Kano State Founded By An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.