Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite (7221 Views)

Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning / Lagos Assembly Summons LAMATA Over Non-use Of Yoruba Language In Trains / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by soojar(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
nedekid:

What is wrong with you people for goodness sake? Did Tinubu use his personal money to build the train? If you love anambra so much, it gives you sleepless night, why not relocate to anambra, surely Peter Obi will be magnanimous to give you a room in his house to stay if you humble yourself and ask properly. If Tinubu owns you, he does not own millions of other residents of Lagos, neither do you have any privilege over the next person.
Policies to better oneself? God bless your humble mind.

We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Nzogbu2012: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

I guessed u haven't worked in an organisation.
U dont even know what an appointment letter is
Goan tell Sanwo olu to sack her and lets watch

Illogical reasoning...

sanwoolu is too big to interfere with this. matter...I'm sure those concerned will do the needful

Was it not on this platform that we read a story of a lady that was sacked because she is supporting Jagaban.....

Tribal bigot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nzogbu2012:

Illogical reasoning...

sanwoolu is too big to interfere with this. matter...I'm sure those concerned will do the needful

Was it not on this platform that we read a story of a lady that was sacked because she is supporting Jagaban.....

Tribal bigot
lolz
mumu
she is working for lagos state govt and not sanwo olu or tinubu.

anybody can do whatever he/she likes with his personal business but this is govt and lagos or LAMATA doesnt belong to APC, Sanwo olu or tinubu. it belongs to lagos and lagosians
so she cant be sacked

do i explain better like i am talking to kindergarten so u can understand?

you people calling for her sack because she choosed obi over ur drug lord are the real tribal bigot.

i guess u dont even know what tribal bigotry is grin u just jumped into it because u see people using it grin
what a shame

1 Like

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
danvon:

Call a spade a spade, she showed support for her candidate no big deal there you can't compare her with the average obidient

It's funny how people always imitate their enemies

Tell that to the birds.
Do you know if the party she was supporting gas won she wouldn't have secured that job, did you know that the LP candidate vowed to scrap most of the Civil servant agencies?

See, I know you are yeeboo and you can see beyond your tribe and support your own but an educated person knows what 'Antagonizing your benefactor means.

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

lolz
mumu
she is working for lagos state govt and not sanwo olu or tinubu.

anybody can do whatever he/she likes with his personal business but this is govt and lagos or LAMATA doesnt belong to APC, Sanwo olu or tinubu. it belongs to lagos and lagosians
so she cant be sacked

do i explain better like i am talking to kindergarten so u can understand?

you people calling for her sack because she choosed obi over ur drug lord are the real tribal bigot.

i guess u dont even know what tribal bigotry is grin u just jumped into it because u see people using it grin
what a shame

No be APC gov created Lawma? You are out of touch to start with.
She's gone already, as in gone! grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by nedekid: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
BreconHills:

If its personal talk why are some embassies asking for social media handles?
Guess to get a general idea of one's personal circumstances. Eg you claim to be married and have 2 kids. The likelihood is that you have uploaded pics of your family from years earlier.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by BreconHills(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
nedekid:

Guess to get a general idea of one's personal circumstances. Eg you claim to be married and have 2 kids. The likelihood is that you have uploaded pics of your family from years earlier.

Have you seen the extensive terrorism questions that form the last part of most visa forms? They want to know your worldview and how if at all you may constitute a threat to their society.

Your political views and the way you express it matters big time.

4 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:

No be APC gov created Lawma? You are out of touch to start with.
She's gone already, as in gone! grin
APC did not create Lawma
Lagos state govt created LAWMA

which kind mumu full this agbado camp?
nawa

abi una nor go school ni?
so because Shagari built the EKO Bridge, his party should now say its their bridge?
or because Obasenjo built the national stadium, the stadium is now PDP stadium?
mehn, there is seriously no sense in agbado camp
all of una na mugu

go and sack her lets see grin grin grin

again there is nothing like APC govt. it is APC led lagos state govt.
mehn stupidity reigns with agbados

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by alezzy13: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
First it was Mrs Gbadebo Rhodes,

Now this. Chai internet wicked sha 🤪🥺

1 Like

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LadyExcellency: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

So she now likes to work for a company established by someone she gleefully tags a drug baron online. The hypocrisy stinks.

When did Tinubu become Lagos State Government?

Lagos State Government should as a matter of urgency sentence Tinubu to prison as the New York is trying to do to Trump

Tinubu is not her employer, you people should stop this gross stvpidity and face the truth.

Tinubu is a criminal and you know it.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

APC did not create Lawma
Lagos state govt created LAWMA

which kind mumu full this agbado camp?
nawa

abi una nor go school ni?
so because Shagari built the EKO Bridge, his party should now say its their bridge?
or because Obasenjo built the national stadium, the stadium is now PDP stadium?
mehn, there is seriously no sense in agbado camp
all of una na mugu

go and sack her lets see grin grin grin

And under which party/gov was Lawma created and was there Lawna before the emergence of APC?

Did you know Lawma was scrapped by Ambode and why was that and why was he kicked out?

Too many dunce people on here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

So she now likes to work for a company established by someone she gleefully tags a drug baron online. The hypocrisy stinks.
mumu
tinubu didnt establish any company
lagos state govt did.
tinubu is not lagos state govt.
una nor true true get sense grin
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by nedekid: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
BreconHills:

Have you seen the extensive terrorism questions that form the last part of most visa forms? They want to know your worldview and how if at all you may constitute a threat to their society.

Your political views and the way you express it matters big time.
Thats true. Guess one has to be cautious.

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:

And under which party/gov was Lawma created and was there Lawna before the emergence of APC?

Did you know Lawma was scrapped by Ambode and why was that and why was he kicked out?

lolz
u are the dunce one here oo grin grin

i repeat
APC didnt create LAWMA. lagos state govt did.

immediately u take the oath of office, u are representing the state and not ur party. everything u will do is on behalf of the state and not ur party. ur party was just a vehicle.
u are making me to feel like i am talking to a 2years old child cool

again, AMBODE didnt scrap them, he only changed their name and operatives and tried to reposition it.

any govt can come in 2morow and changed the name.
tinubu or APC have no power over it.

oga which school u go?
u need to go ask them for refund.
u dont even understand the basics of govt
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

lolz
u are the dunce one here oo grin grin

i repeat
APC didnt create LAWMA. lagos state govt did.

immediately u take the oath of office, u are representing the state and not ur party. everything u will do is on behalf of the state and not ur party. ur party was just a vehicle.
u are making me to feel like i am talking to a 2years old child cool

again, AMBODE didnt scrap them, he only changed their name and operatives and tried to reposition it.

any govt can come in 2morow and changed the name.
tinubu or APC have no power over it.

oga which school u go?
u need to go ask them for refund.
u dont even understand the basics of govt

To vision scape and after he changed the name what happened to the civil servants afterward sacked, retained, promoted or demoted dunce? cheesy
grin
I will destroy you with facts.

Answer the question now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:

Ambode was kicked out because he complained that Tinubu is milking the state through APHA BETA, same thing fashola initially complained about. Ambode stopped paying money to tinubu. that was why he was kicked out. but fashola continued to pay tinubu throughout his 8yrs tenure and waited till the end to fight him.
do u know, during the 2015 APC primaries that produced Ambode, that Fashola challenged Tinubu?
Tinubu presented Ambode, while Fashola presented Adeyemi Ikuforiji, the then speaker of Lagos state house of assembly and it was almost like war between them then

omo!!
is like u are new to politics?
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

Ambode was kicked out because he complained that Tinubu is milking the state through APHA BETA, same thing fashola initially complained about. Ambode stopped paying money to tinubu. that was why he was kicked out. but fashola continued to pay tinubu throughout his 8yrs tenure and waited till the end to fight him.
do u know, during the 2015 APC primaries that produced Ambode, that Fashola challenged Tinubu?
Tinubu presented Ambode, while Fashola presented Adeyemi Ikuforiji, the then speaker of Lagos state house of assembly and it was almost like war between them then

omo!!
is like u are new to politics?

You are losing it already.

Who asked you what, how, and the way Ambode was kicked out?

Why are you dodging simple questions when you are initially running your mouth like tap water? You are blabbing already just a simple questions you are writing episode that doesn't tally or make sense to the bone of contention.

This is the questions again ;

To vision scape and after he changed the name what happened to the civil servants afterward sacked, retained, promoted or demoted dunce?

Answer the question now.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:

To vision scape and after he changed the name what happened to the civil servants afterward sacked, retained, promoted or demoted dunce? cheesy
grin

Answer the question now.
omo!!
i done jam mumu today

oga, any govt can come in 2morow and dissolve LAWMA and create his own just like Tinubu dissolved the one he met and created LAWMA

do u really know how govt works?
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

omo!!
i done jam mumu today

oga, any govt can come in 2morow and dissolve LAWMA and create his own just like Tinubu dissolved the one he met and created LAWMA

do u really know how govt works?

Answer this questions abeg grin

Yes, he changed the name to vision scape and after he changed the name what happened to the civil servants afterward sacked, retained, promoted or demoted dunce?

Answer the question now.

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:

You are losing it already.

Who asked you what, how, and the way Ambode was kicked out?

Why are you dodging simple questions when you are initially running your mouth like tap water? You are blabbing already just a simple questions you are writing episode that doesn't tally or make sense to the bone of contention.

This is the questions again ;

grin
just told u Ambode was kicked out because he refused to be controlled by tinubu and he refused to surrender Lagos to him. i brought fashola into it because he had the same issues initially with Tinubu

mehn u cant help the helpless
u cant educate a fool
u cant pour water in a basket

e clear say u nor get sense
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

just told u Ambode was kicked out because he refused to be controlled by tinubu and he refused to surrender Lagos to him. i brought fashola into it because he had the same issues initially with Tinubu

mehn u can help the helpless
u cant educate a fool
u cant pour water in a basket

e clear say u nor get sense

So, in your little logic if Ambode being an APX member do the undo as a stand-alone against the party that brought him to power what makes you think an opposition party won't do the same?

Some of you have no idea how the Gov works at all. You obviously have no idea what you are hammaring about.

Now, lets assume Ambode was an opposition (PDP ) , let me ask you again after he changed the name to vision scape what happened to Lawma workers, what did he do with or to them? grin
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:

Answer this questions abeg grin

haaaa

this guy na mumu oo

so u cant comprehend?

u didnt do comprehension in secondary school?

i just gave u an overview on how vision scape came about and that any govt can come 2morow and dissolve LAWMA baord or even LASTMA and nothing will happen.

what answer are u looking for again?

which kind mumu i jam this afternoon. grin grin grin

please i get work to do
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:

So, in your little logic if Ambode being an APX member do the undo as a stand-alone against the party that brought him to power what makes you think an opposition party won't do the same?

Some of you have no idea how the Gov works at all. You obviously have no idea what you are hammaring about.

Now, lets assume Ambode was an opposition (PDP ) , let me ask you again after he changed the name to vision scape what happened to Lawma workers, what did he do with or to them? grin
any governor can come 2morow and sack all LAWMA workers and choose those that can work with him.
do u understand now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

haaaa

this guy na mumu oo

so u cant comprehend?

u didnt do comprehension in secondary school?

i just gave u an overview on how vision scape came about and that any govt can come 2morow and dissolve LAWMA baord or even LASTMA and nothing will happen.

what answer are u looking for again?

which kind mumu i jam this afternoon. grin grin grin

please i get work to do

So, in a nutshell, you have no idea what he did and you were jumping about, running your mouth, and vomiting fire that the girl can't be fired by the party/gov that brought her to power.?

You are just a typical NL troll who has no idea what he talks about.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by tuzle(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
I see so much hate here and I shake my head. Like I don't understand if this people here are the same set of people or they have the same mentality. U say Igbo hates Yoruba, but all I can see from this is the opposite. Yes she is wrong and maybe she should be fired but almost all of them have been attacking igbos since and they say igbos are hate filled but they are the one displaying the hate.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:

So, in a nutshell, you have no idea what he did and you were jumping about, running your mouth, and vomiting fire that the girl can't be fired by the party/gov that brought her to power.?

You are just a typical NL troll who has no idea what he talks about.
oga they cannot fire her.
do u want to bet?

because this ur stupidity must be cured
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by totit: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

oga they cannot fire her.
do u want to bet?

because this ur stupidity must be cured

It is one thing to say ' they can not " out of your emotion or belief and it's another thing to apply reason, logic, and maturity. The former is your case. grin

The question is, can't they if they want to? grin

1 Like

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Saga16: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
tuzle:
I see so much hate here and I shake my head. Like I don't understand if this people here are the same set of people or they have the same mentality. U say Igbo hates Yoruba, but all I can see from this is the opposite. Yes she is wrong and maybe she should be fired but almost all of them have been attacking igbos since and they say igbos are hate filled but they are the one displaying the hate.

Stop being a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by tuzle(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Saga16:

Stop being a hypocrite.

I am not, I am only pointing out what I noticed on that topic and correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
If Peter Obi's daughter that works for the Lagos state civil service is not fired, this lady will not be fired for just being Ibo. If she gets fired, then it would be something to do with her company's policy about getting involved in politics on social media.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Brimstone77: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
wahalawahala:
haa! Are u serious??
Well this is another proof say most ppl frm that side no really smart like dat😒... No quote me again , please

Pick up a mirror, whoever you see on it is the one that's actually daft..

You and your fellow were asking that Lagos State government should sack the lady because she didn't support tinubu,then i ask if lagos should employ only those that supported tinubu,only for you to screenshot one random news and start calling me hypocrite..
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by wahalawahala: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Brimstone77:

Pick up a mirror, whoever you see on it is the one that's actually daft..

You and your fellow were asking that Lagos State government should sack the lady because she didn't support tinubu,then i ask if lagos should employ only those that supported tinubu,only for you to screenshot one random news and start calling me hypocrite..
swerve!! a dullard and a hypocrite.. *spits*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Rmbering Biafra: Hausa Troops Haul Igbo Passengers Off The Plane To Be Shot -FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.