Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,442 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite (7235 Views)

Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning / Lagos Assembly Summons LAMATA Over Non-use Of Yoruba Language In Trains / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by wahalawahala: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2023
Brimstone77:

Which state government sacked her?
haa! Are u serious??
Well this is another proof say most ppl frm that side no really smart like dat😒... No quote me again , please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by mycar: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are not getting it.

Nobody is limiting your right to support whoever you want to support. It is the intense hate, insults, bigotry and criminal defamations of Asiwaju Tinubu from Igbo like Tonia Somaga because she hates Asiwaju Tinubu because Asiwaju is Yoruba and not Igbo and same faith with people like you and her we find extremely offensive and unacceptable. She has lost that job.

Her hate for Asiwaju Tinubu stinks and completely objectionable that she should not only be sacked, she should actually be immediately arrested and prosecuted for criminal defamation of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Her 'aniyan' is bad and a sign of bad luck to come to that organisation if she spends one day longer working for LAMATA. You can not hate Yoruba people and expect their land to bless you.

If she supports and promotes her candidate without mockery, bigotry and criminal defamation of Asiwaju Tinubu, every Yoruba including myself will be fine with her. She is the bigot and just got exposed as one. She has lost that job.

This is a lesson to you who do politics of hate, lies, criminal defamation, slander and tribal/ religious biogtry. You will always lose.
Listen to yourself talk, when has not liking Tinubu amounts to hating yoruba, your likes are the worst thing that happened to this country, that nobody has even called you out for your fake products shows that you are nobody.
Sack her and she will be offered another job that is even better than what she currently has, and a husband to go with if need be.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by GetMeRight: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Letitbe:
Please let people support who they want

Of course, people are free to support whoever they want to but they don't have to put others they don't like down. You see the difference?

sweerychick:
She has the right to choose whomever she wants to vote

As you can see, it wasn't about her voting Obi but about her running her mouth against the person of Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by SUPERPACK: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why hate a presidential candidate tho, even though you are a direct beneficiary of his policies.

There's a difference between disagreeing with a candidate and hating on them.

She even supported calling his supporters Agbado in one post. I believe an Agbado should take her job.
And who is an Agbado supporter? Is it a name for Tinubu supporters or for all Yorubas?
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Iamgrey5(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2023
SUPERPACK:
And who is an Agbado supporter? Is it a name for Tinubu supporters or for all Yorubas?
if you are absolutely honest with yourself and follow most social media discussion on election, you will already know the answer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by GetMeRight: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Listen to me you are a very uninformed child FreeStuffsNG.

Everything comes full circle. See how you are screaming SHE HAS LOST THAT JOB because you are Yoruba and feel you can intimidate anyone 🤣🤣🤣

Mark today's date you will shed tears and reap all you sow.
You wish that girl to be sacked ? You a scammer who peedles fake ebooks and fake free stuff websites on this forum? A child who hadn't achieved anything in life at almost 60.

Don't worry . All you wish her will return to you 10.fold. mark this date.

Shut the fvck up!

All goes around comes around . You are just a typical unexposed child !

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah! Quote this for Tonia, she needs to see it

6 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by SUPERPACK: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
if you are absolutely honest with yourself and follow most social media discussion on election, you will already know the answer.
It was a name for Tinubu supporters alone, coined from Tinubu speech where he said we can feed the military with Agbado and corn. So using such name is not considered an attack on Yorubas as alleged in your first comment.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2023
SUPERPACK:
It was a name for Tinubu supporters alone, coined from Tinubu speech where he said we can feed the military with Agbado and corn. So using such name is not considered an attack on Yorubas as alleged in your first comment.
It's obvious you are being dishonest..

Agbado is a code word used on Yorubas who support Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why hate a presidential candidate tho, even though you are a direct beneficiary of his policies.

There's a difference between disagreeing with a candidate and hating on them.

She even supported calling his supporters Agbado in one post. I believe an Agbado should take her job.
Lolz
He hated Tinubu for Nigeria
Tinubu or whoever gave her the job didnt use their personal money to do it.
They used taxpayers money and those that pay tax are not only agbados. So leave emotion out of this.
If she got sacked because of this, she will sue and will win Lagos state govt hands down and they will pay for damage
Conditions for her employment doesn't include she must support APC govt.
So na only cry una go cry here and she will continue with the job and life goes on
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2023
sweerychick:
government is not a private business my dear, whether Tinubu introduced it or not it's government money. And she's working for it.

Continue defending madness by Igbos because of tribalism.
Your children will beg others for jobs.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Seun are you and your kids sleeping? See the amount of tribalism on this thread

We have been saying this since 2016, people are just restating it now.
Igbos will be made redundant and eventually sacked from Lagos civil service. We will take in Yorubas in the civil service of Igbo states as their replacements.

We will kick you out of our civil service and kick you beggars out of our markets. You can't benefit from us and insult us on top.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Ezmans: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2023
PulaPower:

After Arabic, start writing Japanese... it won’t change the truth that you be Emeka from Nnewi..
companies in nnewi are looking for gateman go and apply
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2023
opamoses1:
Tonia Somaga trended on twitter and even Nairaland a while ago. She is now trending again but for the wrong reason and not for being beautiful this time.

From her previous screenshot, she is currently being called an hypocrite and two faced for working for a government she despises. Her employer, LAMATA was created by Tinubu when he was governor of Lagos state.

🤣🤣🤣
Go nd sack her
Maybe u think Lagos or lamata is Tinubu personal business that he can hire and fire anyhow.
Let dem try to sack her and u will watch lawyers queuing to take the case to court and Lagos state govt will pay for damages
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Listen to me you are a very uninformed child FreeStuffsNG.

Everything comes full circle. See how you are screaming SHE HAS LOST THAT JOB because you are Yoruba and feel you can intimidate anyone 🤣🤣🤣

Mark today's date you will shed tears and reap all you sow.
You wish that girl to be sacked ? You a scammer who peedles fake ebooks and fake free stuff websites on this forum? A child who hadn't achieved anything in life at almost 60.

Don't worry . All you wish her will return to you 10.fold. mark this date.

All goes around comes around . You are just a typical unexposed child !

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You ungrateful parasites from the East will be made scapegoats.
I have shared this thread with my political associates in our political group. Not only will she be sacked, the person who gave her that job is in trouble. I don't want to mention names or offices so those here don't know the angle her trouble will come from.

If she still works for LAMATA by next week Tuesday, come back here and call me a bastard. In fact, quote me on this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Nzogbu2012: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2023
Samwoolu is a fool.....

There are so many jobless Lagosian .....in IsaleEko, Badagry, Ikeja and the rest....he left those who campaigned and gave him a full support and started employing daughter of his political enemies.....this is unacceptable.....the labour and sweat of all those who make your re-election. Happen will not forgive you....

Thousands are in Oshodi ...Ajegunle who are more brilliant than her...and with trainings here and there all these people can be fixed ...there are thousands chiefs and kings sons and daughters in Lagos state who wants this kond of employment...you left them and started distributing them to a stranger... Why wouldn't they buy all your land....when they came empty and you fix them to the best employment and give them the best opportunity ...and meanwhile some of the son and daughter of the soil are roaming around the street doing nothing.....what a shame.....

Tell me if this kind of thing can happen in Anambra state of Imo State ....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

🤣🤣🤣
Go nd sack her
Maybe u think Lagos or lamata is Tinubu personal business that he can hire and fire anyhow.
Let dem try to sack her and u will watch lawyers queuing to take the case to court and Lagos state govt will pay for damages

I have made contacts and those responsible have confirmed that before this thread, interested parties have given instructions.
We have gotten assurances that she will be sacked immediately after Sallah. The person who got her in is also in trouble. If by Tuesday, this girl still works for LAMATA, call me a bastard.
Go and call your impotent lawyers to come and defend her. God punish all of you together.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Nzogbu2012: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Letitbe:
Please let people support who they want

There are thousands jobless lagosians graduates who fought for re-election of babatunde Sanwoolu...and you want those ones to keep suffering while one of the daughters of political enemies in Lagos state beings to enjoy the dividends of Lagoa state democracy

Think am now.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2023
nedekid:

Dont take things that serious. This does not mean she hates Yorubas or their food. It is just yarns.
It will surprise you this ladies fiancé might be a Yoruba dude, her mother could even be Yoruba. Heck, I have an igbo paddy that refers to igbos as omo igbo. Dude has forfotten he is ancestry is igbo and he has to be reminded.

I have gotten confirmation that she will be sacked immediately after Sallah. Let her go drive trains in Abia and Nnewi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by loffyloffy: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2023
It is unfair for her to be celebrating her job,which she go as a result of the policies of the same man she claims to hate so much.

Surely there are competent people out there, who appreciate the vision and person of Asiwaju that can take her Job.

She should approach her saviour and Mesiah Obi that is so perfect for employment.

You can't hate a man and still be eating the fruits of his Labour, particularly when the one you love so much is just around the corner and is ready to support you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Nzogbu2012: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

Lolz
He hated Tinubu for Nigeria
Tinubu or whoever gave her the job didnt use their personal money to do it.
They used taxpayers money and those that pay tax are not only agbados. So leave emotion out of this.
If she got sacked because of this, she will sue and will win Lagos state govt hands down and they will pay for damage
Conditions for her employment doesn't include she must support APC govt.
So na only cry una go cry here and she will continue with the job and life goes on

Have you read her appointment condition.....stop typing like a slowpoke

An employer can hire and fire .....stop intimidating...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Epistasis(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2023
Saao:
if you check very well you have never travel out of south west. Have you ever wondered if American said same to some Yorubas in congress or in American government? Or the Britons? When you don't travel, it affect your thinking faculty. The lady paid taxes to Lagos state government so she has the same right as anyone in Lagos. No job is yours, its all for all Lagosians learn to deal with that.

The jobs in Lagos should be for the real Lagosians not people that came to Lagos in a night bus and with nylon bag. Enough is enough!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Throwback: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2023
Odogwuzack:

You are right.
Since Akure people flogged the I.gbos and their Eze with cain did you hear any noise from there again?

Even the Hausas in Ife are now very calm since the 2018 incident.

One must be very decisive in putting the trouble makers in their place.

I remember the flogging of that arrogant eze ndigbo with no royal blood.

Na craze dey cure craze.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2023
RecentHistory:

You ungrateful parasites from the East will be made scapegoats.
I have shared this thread with my political associates in our political group. Not only will she be sacked, the person who gave her that job is in trouble. I don't want to mention names or offices so those here don't know the angle her trouble will come from.

If she still works for LAMATA by next week Tuesday, come back here and call me a bastard. In fact, quote me on this thread.

Your father is from the east
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by GoodLife4live: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2023
RecentHistory:

I have made contacts and those responsible have confirmed that before this thread, interested parties have given instructions.
We have gotten assurances that she will be sacked immediately after Sallah. The person who got her in is also in trouble. If by Tuesday, this girl still works for LAMATA, call me a bastard.
Go and call your impotent lawyers to come and defend her. God punish all of you together.
for safety purpose she need to leave that place... She can be hired by IPOB ... With big sum of money to do damage to Lagos State.... State government should sack her right away....

I personally will screen shot dis and send it to LAMATA.... Lagosians are not safe with dis kind of people working in position like dis under LAMATA...

Sack her....

5 Likes

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2023
Nzogbu2012:

Have you read her appointment condition.....stop typing like a slowpoke

An employer can hire and fire .....stop intimidating...
I guessed u haven't worked in an organisation.
U dont even know what an appointment letter is
Goan tell Sanwo olu to sack her and lets watch
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by BeanmanX(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2023
This is totally wrong, she should be sacked. that Train shouldn't be in her care because she might derail it if she wants to.

If there's anything I hate it is tribal bigots, she didn't even fail to show it. you claim not to like yorubas but still yet, you are working for them, isn't she an hypocrite?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by misano(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You can't hate Tinubu and want to take advantage of his policies to better yourself

She should have been in Anambra trying to get work in the breweries Peter Obi claimed he built with Anambra's people money.

So if I hate Abacha, I should hate Nigeria as well, right. I can't hate Abacha and work for FG because Abacha is a God. Tinubu supporters are terrible.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2023
RecentHistory:

🤣🤣🤣
Eya!!
U think govt works with emotion😏
Lets wait for ur Tuesday
Nothing
I repeat again
Nothing will happen to her
U people can only cry here nd on twitter
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2023
LaughterLA:

🤣🤣🤣
Eya!!
U think govt works with emotion😏
Lets wait for ur Tuesday
Nothing
I repeat again
Nothing will happen to her
U people can only cry here nd on twitter

I can't say everything here cos I know you worthless Ipob pigs are reading, but if you know her, call her this evening and ask her about work today.

You Igbos from wretched backgrounds causing trouble in Lagos will see hell.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Minjim: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

What you wish her and others will be your fate.

Before the year is over it will come to pass.

You will weep and plead for assistance.

This is a law , for we all reap what we sow.

You will shed tears before this year is ove rbegging for assistance.
Other wise Allah the mighty and merciful is not the one true God.!
Amin

Mark this date. You will reap the harvest you wished that young lady bountifully

Insha ALLAH

Don't worry yourself, the Lagos government is not vindictive.
They can never sack her because of her opinion or political beliefs. Moreover, they don't want the scandal such an issue will generate.

The only thing that can make her lose her job is if she is discovered t have ties with Igbos

1 Like

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by lereinter(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2023
Lolzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps To Investigate Exorbitant Charges By POS Operators / Jonathan, Symbol Of Democracy - Mustapha Ahmadu / Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.