Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite (7267 Views)

Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning / Lagos Assembly Summons LAMATA Over Non-use Of Yoruba Language In Trains / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Brimstone77: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
wahalawahala:
swerve!! a dullard and a hypocrite.. *spits*

Wink!
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by PreyingMantis(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
BreconHills:
Your diatribe is unhelpful to anyone including yourself.
Continue wailing while the young, beautiful, intelligent and resourceful Igbo girl continues getting paid at the end of every month.

Your own is to cry on all social media platforms from Monday to Sunday
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2023
LaughterLA:

🤣🤣🤣
Eya!!
U think govt works with emotion😏
Lets wait for ur Tuesday
Nothing
I repeat again
Nothing will happen to her
U people can only cry here nd on twitter

They have sacked her and kicked her off the premises like a dog.
I followed it up to see that she was sacked.

You can now go and call your lawyers to defend her, we are waiting for you to show you shege also.

1 Like

Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Continue wailing while the young, beautiful, intelligent and resourceful Igbo girl continues getting paid at the end of every month.

Your own is to cry on all social media platforms from Monday to Sunday

She has been sacked. I followed you on the matter till the last.

You economic refugees are at our mercy. In this Lagos, do anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by PreyingMantis(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2023
RecentHistory:

She has been sacked. I followed you on the matter till the last.

You economic refugees are at our mercy. In this Lagos, do anyhow, see anyhow.
Na you sack am? Continue living a lie
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by RecentHistory: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Na you sack am? Continue living a lie

I won't argue with a nonentity like you.
If you have anyone in Lamata, go and ask about the short, slim Ipob girl who was disgraced out of LAMATA.
She is gone and gone for good. Let her go and drive trains in her wretched state.
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by BigIyanga: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Your teachers no teach u that h is not silent in ‘ hypocrite’

Same way your elders and parents no teach u that tribalism is wrong
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by Charisdemi: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
BigIyanga:
Your teachers no teach u that h is not silent in ‘ hypocrite’

Same way your elders and parents no teach u that tribalism is wrong

Hello sir/ma,please where can I reach/contact you I need you to discuss about mock interview,thank you
Re: Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite by LaughterLA: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

They have sacked her and kicked her off the premises like a dog.
I followed it up to see that she was sacked.

You can now go and call your lawyers to defend her, we are waiting for you to show you shege also.
🤣🤣🤣
Lol
Seriously u did not follow shit

She have came out to say she doesn't even know where train stations are talkless of driving one

U see ur life outside

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AUST Bars Graduating Students From Seeking Jobs Abroad / Why Do You Support Goodluck Jonathan For President? / FG To Spend N6.2bn On PIB Awareness Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.