Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi (42755 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Federal Government Lifts Ban On Vehicle Importation Through Land Borders / Buratai Has Fled Nigeria Through Land Border Into Niger Republic- MNK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Okay he meant that he violated Nigerian laws? Very interesting.
I will no longer reply you. You will still be arrested and prosecuted for slander, cyberbullying and criminal defamation by DSS.

grin
Dss burst you druggie boy.
Fake news carrier. I pity you.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by WesternPanzer: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Now this is the man we voted talking.

Obi should understand that he is fighting with forces of darkness who are hell bent on destroying the nation and turning it to a desert! These animals called APC are heartless and wicked. After how they ruined Nigeria and Nigerians, there is no reason they should ever remain or come close to power for the next 100 years!

Okwute Nigeria, we are highly behind you. Anything they do to you, we give them 1000 times.

We are ready to match them fight for fight and money for money.

It will be a fight to finish till everyone LULE. No two ways about this.

Either they make Nigeria work for everyone where there will be equal sharing of resources with fairness, justice and equity reigning supreme.... Or everything will KAPUT.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Bad leaders is not the reason why you insult, slander and criminally defame people just because you read something about them. Those who peddle lies and hate against leaders are far worse and they will not escape the wrath of God wink
you go collect money from APC come dey type rubbish up and down for this forum..
if we go by what you typed then you and your fellow APC trolls will be first in line to face Gods judgments....
You can keep supporting bad leaders las las you and your family members will also bear the pain of APC bad policies...
You are just a victim like the rest Nigerians you mock on this forum...
Wait for APC to remove fuel subsidy your mama go sweat through yansh to buy fuel at 1k per liter under Tinubu...
Just dey play

3 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by basybasy: 12:14am On Apr 19, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
Peter Obi went online to let Nigerians know that he will fight for the Mandate given to him till the very end. He told his followers that they will be attacked from the land, sea and air but he told them to respond through the land, sea and air. He however encourage Obidients to be law abiding.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1648419024345378816?t=xP3fQCmKDHKyI_68Z9gWtw&s=19
Political defeat has turned toothless Obi to Agbero. The beating WC Tinubu gave him no be small. We are counting May 25. We don't have their time again. If they like they should commit suicide, we don't send them. We are awaiting the return of Jagaban

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by basybasy: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you go collect money from APC come dey type rubbish up and down for this forum..
if we go by what you typed then you and your fellow APC trolls will be first in line to face Gods judgments....
You can keep supporting bad leaders las las you and your family members will also bear the pain of APC bad policies...
You are just a victim like the rest Nigerians you mock on this forum...
Wait for APC to remove fuel subsidy your mama go sweat through yansh to buy fuel at 1k per liter under Tinubu...
Just dey play
Mumu don't forget that Obi and Tinubu said it clearly that on getting to the power, they would remove subsidy, why are u crying now? Subsidy is like Cancer, it must be removed. I only blamed the past leader and this stupid Buhari that failed to make our refineries functional and working.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2023
basybasy:

Mumu don't forget that Obi and Tinubu said it clearly that on getting to the power, they would remove subsidy, why are u crying now? Subsidy is like Cancer, it must be removed. I only blamed the past leader and this stupid Buhari that failed to make our refineries functional and working.
lol...
i thought Buhari was the best leader Nigeria ever had what changed...
Tinubu will just continue from where Buhari stops after all INEC dey im pocket...
even if Tinubu peforms worse than Buhari it is guaranteed that his foolish supporters go still vote for am...

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by pquaver(m): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

The violent part of Peter Obi is getting activated small small and I’m loving it.

Thank goodness Datti doesn’t have a Twitter account, he would have been the most violent.

I hope Tinubu boys are hearing it. If you guys come at us through land, air or sea, we will respond to you through land, air and sea.

There’s no retreat and no surrender until the forces of darkness are defeated by light, and our mandate restored.

In the end, APC boys will come to know why Peter Obi is called “OKWUTE”.

Una go know say “Okwute” no be guy name.

Una wan push obi into dss cell like u did to kanu and 4get him there.. Obi should be wise ooo.. E no go hard u to find another lord and saviour even if na yahaya bello if he join labor today, and start abusing tinubu.. Obi u r on ur own know that

4 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2023
Nobody knows you
Creeper:
Lol, this muppet just bastardised Winston Churchill’s wartime quote of WW2 about defending Britain by using it wrongly and paraphrasing the shyt out of it.

Obi is a fukking clown, lol.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by GreyLaw(m): 1:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Winterhaven:
If a desperate and obsessed man like this were to rule Nigeria, then Nigeria is doomed. He doesn't mind starting a war just to become president.

Just like Tinubu has been ruling lagos through chaos since 1999 and now tried to have Nigeria through fraud? Una go cry las Las and we go dey here to laugh at una stupeedeety.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by GreyLaw(m): 1:48am On Apr 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Nobody knows you

And he'll remain unknown.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:55am On Apr 19, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
I never knew Peter Obi is a fighter like this. He is indirectly calling for tit-for-tat. Obidients, let's keep fighting.

Fighter that ran away from PDP primaries? grin grin grin

"Bravery" like Ojukwu and Kanu who ran after chestbeating in their wives skirts grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

The violent part of Peter Obi is getting activated small small and I’m loving it.

Thank goodness Datti doesn’t have a Twitter account, he would have been the most violent.

I hope Tinubu boys are hearing it. If you guys come at us through land, air or sea, we will respond to you through land, air and sea.

There’s no retreat and no surrender until the forces of darkness are defeated by light, and our mandate restored.

In the end, APC boys will come to know why Peter Obi is called “OKWUTE”.

Una go know say “Okwute” no be guy name.

ekute is a loser

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by DeJoeee(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2023
APC picked up a fight with the wrong person.
The worst of all they thought they could intimidate him.
Sorry, PO (Okwute) cannot be intimidated

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Saga16: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
lol...
i thought Buhari was the best leader Nigeria ever had what changed...
Tinubu will just continue from where Buhari stops after all INEC dey im pocket...
even if Tinubu peforms worse than Buhari it is guaranteed that his foolish supporters go still vote for am...

Obi would never be president of Nigeria.

He would continue to be a boy.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Saga16: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2023
DeJoeee:
ApC picked up a fight with the wrong person.
Th worst of all they thought they could intimidate him.
Sorry, PO (Okwute) cannot be intimidated

Ekute cannot visit UK ever again.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2023
Lol

Obi the Coward

Ex convit in the UK.

I hope the 3 days he spent in UK prison was enough to make up for small sense into his head
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Penguin2: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2023
Peacemaker5129:
ekute is a loser
No be only “ekute”, na ekuke.

You could have at least looked well to get the spelling right.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Rahkman: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2023
This war might become physical let this country just break abeg
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by siaco(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Yes Daddy!!! We hear your wailing, loud and clear!!

Because you are benefiting from the old order of corruption and structure of criminality, you will not see the wailing of ordinary citizens of the country who could not afford a meal due to high inflation, those who could not defend themselves from boko haram, bandits, unknown gunmen and killer fulani herdsmen.

Tell me one good reason APC should continue to be in power after destroying the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by DeJoeee(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2023
So visiting the colonial masters country by our leaders is now the standard?
What happened to our independence?

Obi can fly in and out of UK any time he wants

Saga16:

Ekute cannot visit UK ever again.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2023
siaco:

Because you are benefiting from the old order of corruption and structure of criminality, you will not see the wailing of ordinary citizens of the country who could not afford a meal due to high inflation, those who could not defend themselves from boko haram, bandits, unknown gunmen and killer fulani herdsmen.

Tell me one good reason APC should continue to be in power after destroying the country.

I am not a headless chicken like you. I also go through the suffering. But I am wiser than you. I know that Peter Obi was among those who destroyed Nigeria. He was a government appointee at federal level several years. He was chief economic adviser of Jonathan. So, Jonathan was one of those who brought suffering and poverty to Nigeria. I can realise that while you cannot. Because you are blinded by ethnic and religious sentiments. Tinubu never got any federal appointments and never worked At National level. The only time he ruled Lagos, he brought great development to Lagos. That’s why we choose Tinubu above Obi.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Saga16: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2023
DeJoeee:
So visiting the colonial masters country by our leaders is now the standard?
What happened to our independence?

Obi can fly in and out of UK any time he wants

Ekute has been banned.

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by HEBEI: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2023
shocked
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Nigeria loves Peter Obi
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2023
cool mandate THIEF ;. Deported ?? CRIMINAL angry undecided cheesy grin
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2023
cheesy yes daddy OBI
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2023
The Packaged Fraud, the Ethnic Irredentist. Foolish Fool! Porsin wey no sabe im right hand from left. Biafrans give you mandate you de claim say na Naija people! "Christians, Church, now is the time to take your country back or your children will die of kwashiorkor as in the self-imposed civil war," he wailed way back then! Only traitors and haters of our dear Fatherland voted for you! Aso Rock Villa is out of reach for you. Maybe if you behave yourself we may yet give you a seat in the back row at Eagle Square on May 29th. Mandate ko, template ni. The Third Class degree holder! They're taking a roll of horned animals, Snail sef wan follow them comot! Bathroom wey wan be Imo River!

5 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by rrule911(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Bloody Nu@@@@@e he wants to attack by land sea and air but doesn't want violence. Ogbeni pick a struggle

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Skillsnigeria: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Noted
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Djele: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Carry go
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Maize247:
Which mandate yes Daddy

Shut up!!! Ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.