Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi (42752 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Federal Government Lifts Ban On Vehicle Importation Through Land Borders / Buratai Has Fled Nigeria Through Land Border Into Niger Republic- MNK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by truthfinder319: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
You a religious and ethnic bigot. Like your followers. Simple
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
DriveByKiller:
we don't want this kind of silly IPOB-esque rhetorics and stupidity. This is the time for thinking and strategy and no imbecilic retorts.

This is their main problem for many years; they don't think!
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by walexsho(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
This Boy named Pet Obituary will end up in DSS underground cell

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Eurolander: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
This man is just daydreaming.

How many senators or house of representative members does Labour Party have from the North aside FCT? None!

Even if he wins the whole states in the south,he will still need 25% of at least 7 states from the North.

Stolen mandate ko, stolen "womandate" ni.

And some people are taking him serious, he is just trying to be relevant after an obviously lost election.

ShowYourCertificate:
Peter Obi went online to let Nigerians know that he will fight for the Mandate given to him till the very end. He told his followers that they will be attacked from the land, sea and air but he told them to respond through the land, sea and air. He however encourage Obidients to be law abiding.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1648419024345378816?t=xP3fQCmKDHKyI_68Z9gWtw&s=19

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by TalkingBird: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
A nation can be under a spell, yes an entire nation can be hypnotized. That happens when they will be repeating an invocation spread by the one who wants to hypnotize them, in the name of mimicking someone. So eventually they all come under the spell and hypnotism.

Think deeply so you can avoid it to be set free.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=122605161]Lol

The violent part of Peter Obi is getting activated small small and I’m loving it.

Thank goodness Datti doesn’t have a Twitter account, he would have been the most violent.

I hope Tinubu boys are hearing it. If you guys come at us through land, air or sea, we will respond to you through land, air and sea.

There’s no retreat and no surrender until the forces of darkness are defeated by light, and our mandate restored.

In the end, APC boys will come to know why Peter Obi is called “OKWUTE” (stone).

Una go know say “Okwute” no be guy name.

[ Your EKWUTE(rat in yoruba) will be killed by ordinary cat.]
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kikiikiki.
a headless snake can only writhing.
Go and ask OJUKWU, he will tell you who nigerians are.
we are waiting for your madness.

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Kingstanding: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
I never knew Peter Obi is a fighter like this. He is indirectly calling for tit-for-tat. Obidients, let's keep fighting.
. Most of you did not witnessed the 1967 civil war that is the reasoning you are shouting. Let it start and see who will regret at the end. With all this you think Peter Obi will rule this country? I pity you guys

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by benheaven(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kingstanding:
. Most of you did not witnessed the 1967 civil war that is the reasoning you are shouting. Let it start and see who will regret at the end. With all this you think Peter Obi will rule this country? I pity you guys
Creeper:
Lol, this muppet just bastardised Winston Churchill’s wartime quote of WW2 about defending Britain by using it wrongly and paraphrasing the shyt out of it.

Obi is a fukking clown, lol.

ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED THAT YOUR SO CALLED PRESIDENT ELECT IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. CAN NIGERIA AFFORD ANOTHER YEARS OF SICK PRESIDENT? WE CAN 'T REMAIN LIKE THIS. FOOL, YOU DON'T FUTURE FOR YOUR GENERATION.FOOL, BIG FOOL..!!!!
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by benheaven(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
benheaven:

ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED THAT YOUR SO CALLED PRESIDENT ELECT IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. CAN NIGERIA AFFORD ANOTHER YEARS OF SICK PRESIDENT? WE CAN 'T REMAIN LIKE THIS. FOOL, YOU DON'T FUTURE FOR YOUR GENERATION.FOOL, BIG FOOL..!!!!
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Penguin2: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
DriveByKiller:
we don't want this kind of silly IPOB-esque rhetorics and stupidity. This is the time for thinking and strategy and not imbecilic retorts.

Shut up
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Felix6: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmm, just see how good spirited and kind hearted Nigerians are working tirelessly to give this Labour party a solid base and stands. But I can swear those that are benefiting directly (party leaders and those elected on the platform of the party) from the sweats of ordinary Nigerians will betray the the people (pillars) that propels the party to this lofty heights within a short period. I foresee them towing the usual line of greed, total disrespect for the electorate. Though I hope my thoughts and feelings never come to fruition. God bless those that really want to see the country work, I strongly believe God is listening and seeing all the efforts being made by those the thieving class has labelled "ordinary Nigerians ". You all shall be vindicated some day, your persistent sacrifice shall be rewarded by the Almighty. Thanks alooooot.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Maize247:
Which mandate yes Daddy
the one your druggie daddy stole
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Aprocco:
Title- Peter Obi is finished!

Season 1- Case is thrown out from Tribunal to Supreme Court because his nomination was invalid, having failed to join Labour Party 30 days to primaries

Season 2- He is fined by CCT as a pardon for jail sentence for running secret foreign accounts as a Governor and his less than transparent use of public funds to Advance family ventures- Fidelity Bank and the brewery

Season 3- Obi is barred from running for elective offices in Nigeria again.
thank you druggie daddy i think your landlord is CJN just dey play shogbo wa to ni Sense remain small
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by AfonjaPriest: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obi knows how to talk to people.
Tinubu loves talking down on people
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by MN07: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
@Peter Obi,

Nigerians are too weak, too scared and too lazy for a revolution.

Just save yourself your energy for more productive goal.

Abandon this f00l5 called Nigerians they are not worth it.

Let them die painfully and agonizingly in suffering.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zalman: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=122605161]Lol

The violent part of Peter Obi is getting activated small small and I’m loving it.

Thank goodness Datti doesn’t have a Twitter account, he would have been the most violent.

I hope Tinubu boys are hearing it. If you guys come at us through land, air or sea, we will respond to you through land, air and sea.

There’s no retreat and no surrender until the forces of darkness are defeated by light, and our mandate restored.

In the end, APC boys will come to know why Peter Obi is called “OKWUTE” (stone).

Dude na real "Nkpume"
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by onuman: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
".....but, we will remain law abiding." -----Peter Obi.

But Peter Obi's opponents do not abide by the laws, impunity is their law, if not, INEC Chairman, wouldn't have jettisoned the Electoral Act during the last presidential election.

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by sukkot: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Sukkot it looks like Peter obi is trying to channel Winston Churchill.

Will we see a belligerent meme next?
grin grin brother Glorious, he is channeling the ofe onugbu and palmwine he ate for lunch

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by DriveByKiller: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Penguin2:

Shut up
you belong to the end of the line, son.

Nairaland can't change your pathetic life story.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Pengician(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=122605080]

Nothing moves Peter Obi. His courage is outstanding. His vision is very clear. Slow and steady wins the race. I am glad he is not calling for violence.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by dododawa1: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
OBIDENTs life style
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Cromagnon: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

ordinary area Boys you are wailing yet you think you can handle air land and sea?
Una wen no fit comot on Mondays? 😂
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Kubin: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you think Tinubu is ngige? A man like Tinubu was declared president and you really think he can be removed by the court? You better wake up!
who is tinubu,is he bigger than Nigeria constitution,you better wakeup let's watch out.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by vanitybutiwanti: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kubin:
who is tinubu,is he bigger than Nigeria constitution,you better wakeup let's watch out.
watch and see
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Segzy19: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
No worry! You will run away las las...

Ojukwu did the same.....

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by ogbe88(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Aprocco:
Title- Peter Obi is finished!

Season 1- Case is thrown out from Tribunal to Supreme Court because his nomination was invalid, having failed to join Labour Party 30 days to primaries

Season 2- He is fined by CCT as a pardon for jail sentence for running secret foreign accounts as a Governor and his less than transparent use of public funds to Advance family ventures- Fidelity Bank and the brewery

Season 3- Obi is barred from running for elective offices in Nigeria again.
Says a dropout.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by LagosG: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Feintline:
Daddy we are with you sir.
We are combing the air , land and sea. The mandate must be restored.

They come with mud slings , we drag them into the mud and disgrace them with real evidences.
They come by air, we hit dem with hypersonic missiles with real evidences.
They come by sea or land, we grind to them to pieces with evidence.

We are OBIDIENTS! We are everywhere. Even inside their houses. We fear no foes.
We are not for party politics. we are for good governance.
I'm happy you're thinking like this but know this, this is a subtle call for war. Just like many predicted. Your Daddy has failed you.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Bluntguy: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
zomby:

LOL!

You fools don't understand how things work at all...I guess that is why you're called Confused Chronic Losers (CCL). Just wait until after May 29th, your limitations will be revealed and recognized. There are laws, rules and regulations that become a trap for you to enter...Go and ask Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho. He will let you know that Nigeria is bigger than anyone, any tribe and any religion.

The movie is on and we are watching...
Your moniker says it all. You are a zombie
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Quodseverismete: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Okay he meant that he violated Nigerian laws? Very interesting.
I will no longer reply you. You will still be arrested and prosecuted for slander, cyberbullying and criminal defamation by DSS.

My brother apart from Nairaland, ebi like say you not get another job?.

Where is your president sELECT?
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by vannessa7(f): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
If a child doesn't exercise some high level of discretion in going after what killed his father, what killed his father may also kill him.

Only those with mature minds will understand the adage I put up there 🖕

Obi should be more careful than he was in the past.

I will leave it at that!

Truth, Yoruba adage
How can you call yourself Mummy slowpoke, are you cursing yourself, and you are a guy. Change it
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Kingstanding: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
benheaven:

. Your mother and father are fool. A bastard who wake up his parents with kick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.