Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi (42756 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Federal Government Lifts Ban On Vehicle Importation Through Land Borders / Buratai Has Fled Nigeria Through Land Border Into Niger Republic- MNK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2023
jessesky:
Pray 4 Mr. Obi that God shouldn't harden his hearth just Like pharaoh in d bible, b'cos we all know what happened to pharaoh ooooo!!!! Perished in the red sea

Lol!
Are you comparing obi to Pharaoh? Please stop it! Obi isn't that intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Feintline: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Hussein035:

SW and the Northerners are waiting for you people to come and die just the same way your people died between 1967-1970.

Idiots want to win election just because they won only one region out of six. I don't understand why you people are so grandiose as your Biafra president

If you cannot accept defeat in life, you people will accept it in death just like your forefathers. I wish you goodluck
Otodo you are on your own. No right thinking human is with you.
PODATTI will get the mandate given to them. If you don't like you hug live transformer.

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by OkayDaddy: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Creeper:
Lol, this muppet just bastardised Winston Churchill’s wartime quote of WW2 about defending Britain by using it wrongly and paraphrasing the shyt out of it.

Obi is a fukking clown, lol.

What do you expect from a 3rd class failure who used 10 years to study a 4 Year course.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by computer0810(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
I never knew Peter Obi is a fighter like this. He is indirectly calling for tit-for-tat. Obidients, let's keep fighting.

Keep fighting by writing jagons online 😄😄😄
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by OkayDaddy: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Hussein035:

SW and the Northerners are waiting for you people to come and die just the same way your people died between 1967-1970.

Idiots want to win election just because they won only one region out of six. I don't understand why you people are so grandiose as your Biafra president

If you cannot accept defeat in life, you people will accept it in death just like your forefathers. I wish you goodluck

No need to talk too much.

Ask that ipob member where he was on election day when agberos in Lagos were slapping their mothers and chasing their fathers like goats.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2023
SleekyP:
he has taken over from Kanu.

Biafra or death grin grin

Don't worry, the military are patiently waiting.....

The problem of certain tribe in Nigeria is, they are too gullible, too uninformed and too senseless. When the time is right, Peter will find his way. You can never win a fight against the country or government.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2023
I honestly think Peter and his senseless followers will disappear once Atiku (who came second) concedes.

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Diligence: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2023
If only Dem know say Obidients are in three categories:

Obidients - John The Beloved
Obidients - Peter The Rock
Obidients - At All Costs / By All Means so long JUSTICE is done!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Goodoldays(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Okealaaye:

Bush boy. Your use of words has given you out as bucolic, uncouth and mannerless.

Wow,e pain you abi.I’m now uncout,and mannerless because I responded you in kind

Who started a sentence by calling someone shameless and ended with senseless

You don get sense now abi grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Diligence:
If only Dem know say Obidients are in three categories:

Obidients - John The Beloved
Obidients - Peter The Rock
Obidients - At All Costs / By All Means so long JUSTICE is done!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

Too tinny to take back anything.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by agentarcher(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2023
This man is suffering from PTSD.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2023
agentarcher:
This man is suffering from PTSD.

His head will adjust very soon.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2023
NOTE:

Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance. This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by vanitybutiwanti: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Kubin:
Chris ngige will explain better,new Nigeria is possible.H. E peter obi your mandate we stand.
you think Tinubu is ngige? A man like Tinubu was declared president and you really think he can be removed by the court? You better wake up!
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by vannessa7(f): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2023
This man is a dangerous psychotic indirectly calling for war, his inability to accept defeat and prepare for another chance is evidence of this, @officiaDSS should pick him up already, his desperate,do or die attitude is dangerous for the polity, he should not be allowed to be roaming free before May 29.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by BENEAMATA: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2023
Who is surprised at this ? Not me .
Fraud who came distant third is recruiting / calling on lords of the elements to prepare for war . So A#rlords , $ea lords and street gangs are being called to arms . . . . . after heading to courts ! Werey , tell us which money you made legitimately that you were hiding away undeclared in shell companies in british virgin island and monaco !

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by BigCowHornn: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

OP, you omitted or carefully removed the part where Mr Obi admitted to breaking UK laws in his rumoured arrest, detention and deportation to Nigeria due to alleged drug crime related issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/7658191/breaking-humans-make-mistakes-did#122604560

It is now official that he has stopped blaming APC and admitted to violating UK laws . Now he needs to tell us the whole truth, we need to know what the violation is. It is not like most voters in the core North and Yorubaland know him or care about his case anyways.

Here is his personal and official twitter page
https://twitter.com/peterobi/status/1648419386036981760?s=46&t=xTrf-rFmgIgCZLt-fFLEWQ

With this his admittance of law violation, except he prays hard and fast to find mercy and favour, Mr Peter Obi, may , God forbid, end up in a foreign jail like Senator Ekweremadu.

What a poetic justice that same day his online mobs were cyberbullying and criminally defaming Asiwaju was the same day Mr Obi was arrested and detained for alleged drug crime related issue in UK.

This life ehn! Never do or wish anyone bad o. Only God can deliver Mr Obi from this problem.

His online mob will be arrested and prosecuted for cyberbullying, slander, and criminal defamation to make sure we do not experience their pestilence in 2027.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Please were can write a review for you as the most hard working APC agent online?

Tinubu see all and will surely reward you with plenty cocaine money. grin

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by vanitybutiwanti: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Man has observed that people are moving on with their lives, he had to come up with a write up to rile up the zombies, political just like religion is pure manipulation and mind control.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by TheBillyonaire: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Let there be war for peace.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by joba4luv: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2023
Obi is a winners always

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Mummyimbecile(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2023
If a child doesn't exercise some high level of discretion in going after what killed his father, what killed his father may also kill him.

Only those with mature minds will understand the adage I put up there 🖕

Obi should be more careful than he was in the past.

I will leave it at that!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by BENEAMATA: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2023
OkayDaddy:

What do you expect from a 3rd class failure who used 10 years to study a 4 Year course.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by BENEAMATA: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
If a child doesn't exercise some high level of discretion in going after what killed his father, what killed his father may also kill him.

Only those with mature minds will understand the adage I put up there 🖕

Obi should be more careful than he was in the past.

I will leave it at that!
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by Epistasis(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you think Tinubu is ngige? A man like Tinubu was declared president and you really think he can be removed by the court? You better wake up!

They understood nothing.
Asiwaju singlehandedly fought OBJ as a governor and won. He defeated Jonathan, another sitting president. He challenged the naira and fuel scarcity and today, the masses are enjoying....I doff my hat for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by 2016v2017: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
Peter Obi went online to let Nigerians know that he will fight for the Mandate given to him till the very end. He told his followers that they will be attacked from the land, sea and air but he told them to respond through the land, sea and air. He however encourage Obidients to be law abiding.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1648419024345378816?t=xP3fQCmKDHKyI_68Z9gWtw&s=19
https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/187203-BREAKING-Peter-Obi-won-2023-Presidential-Election-Wike
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by 12345baba(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Them no know say Obi na coconut 🥥 head

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goke7:
Just two incidents of leaked phone call and uk deportation obi don become motivational speaker.

Dude can’t take one tenth of the shit his followers dish daily to Tinubu.

Never knew Obi no get liver at all.

The difference between Tinubu and dense Obi is like day and night. We must not forget that Obi is in 3rd place, Atiku who is in 2nd place has systematically calm himself down. This is because he knows how things work. If Obi was an intelligent fellow, he would have conceded my weeks ago and immediately gathered his supporters together for the next election. That move would have benefited him in a very big way. But the greediness in his blood has blinded him from seeing further than the top of his nose. The man has lost majority of his followers from other tribes, the remaining senseless obidientsss are 100% igbos.
The big question is: what can you accomplish in Nigeria with a single tribe (the smallest in the country)?

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Answer: Nothing!
Which means Peter Obi has unintelligently downgraded his chances to gain any traction from now on.

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by georgeakins: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
christejames:
That's my President and the leader of Sane Nigerians...

I'm always proud of you!

He is a Biafla president

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
At this point, all it takes to forever forget Peter Obi is Jagaban's team taking this country to the higher level.
Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by zomby(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Epistasis:

They understood nothing.
Asiwaju singlehandedly fought OBJ as a governor and won. He defeated Jonathan, another sitting president. He challenged the naira and fuel scarcity and today, the masses are enjoying....I doff my hat for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban!!!

WOW! grin
A true soldier indeed! A man that thinks with his head and a smooth operator that operates by following a well tested sets of strategies.
No sentiments and absolutely No emotions of any kind...This is the main reason why the igbos are intimidated by the man..He is not their match in any way. He is the husband of all their mothers; Jagaban loko Iya won!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi by DriveByKiller: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

The violent part of Peter Obi is getting activated small small and I’m loving it.

Thank goodness Datti doesn’t have a Twitter account, he would have been the most violent.

I hope Tinubu boys are hearing it. If you guys come at us through land, air or sea, we will respond to you through land, air and sea.

There’s no retreat and no surrender until the forces of darkness are defeated by light, and our mandate restored.

In the end, APC boys will come to know why Peter Obi is called “OKWUTE” (stone).

Una go know say “Okwute” no be guy name.

we don't want this kind of silly IPOB-esque rhetorics and stupidity. This is the time for thinking and strategy and not imbecilic retorts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.