Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State (7309 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) / Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by obembet(f): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ogene001:
Mud house with brown roofs

Far better than your home of terrorist. Popopoto republic

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by obembet(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
waynetee:
I know those places. Beautiful and peaceful town. They have old houses so as the new ones, ilesha is the biggest town in osun state and osun state is the lowest with unemployment rate in Nigeria.

Pictures from zenababs ilesha, and coca cola street ilesha.. Ilesha is big and those are some of the places i am familiar with.

There are many other tourist places like ijesha water fall, micon golf which is arguably the most beautiful golf place in Nigeria

What OP posted are the ancient streets which is something to be proud of.

God bless u jare... That op na werey

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Far better than your home of terrorist. Popopoto republic
What's far better?

It's in record that Yorubas as a People are the least traveled People in Nigeria hence they lack basic knowledge of whatever happens within their brain. Apart frkm Lagos, SW is shit. Sorry to hit you with thr truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I can order a yoruba olosho for you on tinder?
How does that remove brown roofs frm Ibadan?
when are you removing the brown roof in that slum called nsuka ?
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by Despacito1: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Beautiful town of Ilesha in Osun state

Wow so this is the way lagos would've been if it didn't bear that name then as Capital of Nigeria. What made Lagos today is our collective efforts and resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
What's far better?

It's in record that Yorubas as a People are the least traveled People in Nigeria hence they lack basic knowledge of whatever happens within their brain. Apart frkm Lagos, SW is shit. Sorry to hit you with thr truth
but your people won’t stop flocking to the so called “shit” if alaibo is eldorado.
What are millions of ibos doing in ogun,Lagos and Ibadan ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by obembet(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
waynetee:
Market area and some of the government schools in ilesha

Re- arrange this thread, let push it to front page
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Despacito1:

Wow so this is the way lagos would've been if it didn't bear that name then as Capital of Nigeria. What made Lagos today is our collective efforts and resources.
can you show me the picture of your village?
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
when are you removing the brown roof in that slum called nsuka ?
if you put the whole brown roof in Ibadan inside london, London will be deserted within one week.
Not just brown roofs, you got godforsaken structures littered everywhere. Humans should not live in such conditions
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
if you put the whole brown roof in Ibadan inside london, London will be deserted within one week.
Not just brown roofs, you got godforsaken structures littered everywhere. Humans should not live in such conditions
but Millions of you ibos will rather live to die in the same Ibadan than relocate to your eldorado .
What is the reason for that?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
can you show me the picture of your village?
yes
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
but Millions of you ibos will rather live to die in the same Ibadan than relocate to your eldorado .
Ibadan 😂😂😂

Oh please, igbos cannot leave in all these buildings. We will rather stay at the little high brow areas in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
it's your baales, and their family People live in these structures
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
but your people won’t stop flocking to the so called “shit” if alaibo is eldorado.
What are millions of ibos doing in ogun,Lagos and Ibadan ?
we won't live with you in your shithole building. We will go to the few good ones. Na una iya olojas and baales dey live for those nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
most of the omo Niles live in the brown roofs. They never progress, all they do is collect omo Nile fee, never send their children to school to emancipate them from poverty and then use the money to do owanbe
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
most of the omo Niles live in the brown roofs. They never progress, all they do is collect omo Nile fee, never send their children to school to emancipate them from poverty and then use the money to do owanbe
you are speaking jargons
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by GoodLife4live: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
yoruba land is beautiful...

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
GoodLife4live:
yoruba land is beautiful...
Lagos is beautiful, it's true 🤣

So you agree with me that outside of lagos, Yoruba land is shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
you are speaking jargons
nope am I not. Try building a house in Ibadan, you will see these omo Nile that I am talking about. They are usually send by a godforsaken baale and Oba and most of them live under these brown roofs. They are never do well, it's why they can't renovate their houses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by Rayzoom: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

And you are proud of it
Am not a Yoruba but I don't think all this is necessary, I think it's a high time we start encouraging each other and at the same time learn from each other's strength, there are places ndigbo are doing well than the Yorubas and there are places Yorubas are doing well too, I think we should do away with all this negative energy. Why can't Igbos and Yorubas bring up a thread that would be educative rather than threads that causes quarrel all the time? Meanwhile, from ilesha I went to Okemesi, another village in Ekiti state
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by GoodLife4live: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
look at POVERTY written on the face of ndigbo.... Suffernes no dey end for alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
GoodLife4live:
look at POVERTY written on the face of ndigbo.... Suffernes no dey end for alaigbo
grin sophisticated People. Still living in mud

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by GoodLife4live: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Ibadan 😂😂😂

Oh please, igbos cannot leave in all these buildings. We will rather stay at the little high brow areas in Ibadan
The poorest southern region is igboland....

Igboland the land of POOR....

Brown roofy everywhere u go.... Rusticated land of Igbo kingdom

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
nope am I not. Try building a house in Ibadan, you will see these omo Nile that I am talking about. They are usually send by a godforsaken baale and Oba and most of them live under these brown roofs. They are never do well, it's why they can't renovate their houses
should we say those living in nsukka here too never do well too in life ?

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Lagos is beautiful, it's true 🤣

So you agree with me that outside of lagos, Yoruba land is shit
if you get the mind,let compare any city in alaigbo to Ibadan

ibadan city
my brown roof city

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

my Ibadan
my brownroof city

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
should we say those living in nsukka here too never do well too in life ?
in this picture, you can till see new houses. Look at ondo below. No single building to Harbour humans

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by GoodLife4live: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Welcome to Alaigbo anambra state the home of ipob terrorists.. and MESSIAH THIEFOBI... The ipob terrorist apologist.... The slum dweller...

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:

my Ibadan
my brownroof city
yes, you posted pictures from the marked areas, it's okay. Majority of Ibadan People live outside of the marked part

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
in this picture, you can till see new houses. Look at ondo below. No single building to Harbour humans

enugu

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by spagettiluv: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
yes, you posted pictures from the marked areas, it's okay. Majority of Ibadan People live outside of the marked part
I never knew drone camera can capture a whole city wow
How dull ipob p!gs can be

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by FatherOfJesus: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Welcome to Alaigbo anambra state the home of ipob terrorists.. and MESSIAH THIEFOBI... The ipob terrorist apologist.... The slum dweller...
E pain am 🤣🤣
Brown roofs in flood

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala – The Woman Who Could Break America’s Control Of The WB / Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.