Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri (20947 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Donedeal1(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Do the right thing
Services to humanity.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by tfelicityk(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Smiling 😁😁😁😁😁😁

He contested against a woman not people in Abuja...

The woman gave him though time because he never expected her to pull such count.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by doctore212(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2023
I need two olosho for Yola

2 Likes

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by TruthsFM: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Congratulations 🎉
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Steinmann: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2023
INEC IS APC TOOL.

1 Like

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Steinmann: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2023
Congratulations
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by gracealonev: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na Abuja he mention....

How Buhari keeps getting cool with everything is what I don't understand...

That man wickedness carry silent....
His wife was personally interested in Adamawa gubernatorial polls.

2 Likes

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Pat081: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Fintiri should just shut up, he's one of the governors with no major project attached to his name......

He has no reason to return to the office.....

APC made a mistake to fill up a woman in their space. If it was a good contender, Fintiri would've been a goner.....
The thing pain you oooo
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Xanade1017: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2023
smiley

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Ayosman1: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2023
Odin13:

If you’ve been to Adamawa.. of recent .. you will understand that man is the best governor .. in northeast..

You don’t sit here and talk what’s not true

Northern governors no Dey blow trumpet .. because they don’t have press ..

Ganduje is flaunting his project because .. of Tinubu Yoruba Apc media .. same with Zulum..what’s will your day in today’s Bornu.. with all noise .. why’s Zulum not working .. again

Tambuwal did so good in sokoto.. Also..

Kebbi jigawa .. yobe .. Gombe .. are all dead governors .. and you dey mention Fintri.. for north

PDP governors are always delivering .. go to Bauchi and see Bala Mohamed..

God bless. I have said it that the Yorubas are one of our major problems in Nigeria 🇳🇬
South south should wake up and face the Yorubas only weapon, "propaganda and lies through the MEDIA". Please 🙏 Nigerians let's stop them. The country is burning 🔥 already, PDP Governors are the best Governors compare to their counterparts in APC

4 Likes

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Pat081: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2023
tfelicityk:
Smiling 😁😁😁😁😁😁

He contested against a woman not people in Abuja...

The woman gave him though time because he never expected her to pull such count.
hmmmm is that why REC give back result
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Livingstone124: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Fintiri should just shut up, he's one of the governors with no major project attached to his name......

APC made a mistake to fill up a woman in their space. If it was a good contender, Fintiri would've been a goner.....
So all those States APC normiated men, won their elections. This your logic bros, it get O Leg. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by proeast(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2023
Felabrity:
Call them out

It is the druglord or the incompetent man?

He has already called them out! I like his guts!!

That bastard eyeneck chairman and the drug baron sponsoring him wants to set this country on fire. Exactly what happened in Adamawa is what happened nationwide during the presidential election.

Anyways, the last thing holding Nigeria now is the tribunal and the supreme Court. They really need to be very careful and must give honest judgement otherwise we may kiss Nigeria goodbye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by DanAugust2021: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is the same Fintiri Adamawa residents have pronounced as the best since Adamawa came into existence. The whole of Nigeria is watching to see what becomes of the suspended REC and the transferred Commissioner of Police. In a working system, the REC will be sacked and prosecuted, while the Commissioner will be demoted for aiding illegality.

2 Likes

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by slevan: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2023
Go and remove him..

JASONjnr:

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by BobbieZion(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dey play....
Was Bindow a woman.
He did only one term and Fintiri beat him and then beat Binani too.
APC is a very useless party.
Only senseless people vote for such a callous party.

Go and check the states that deed best in the last 4 years......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by proeast(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2023
Ayosman1:

God bless. I have said it that the Yorubas are one of our major problems in Nigeria 🇳🇬
South south should wake up and face the Yorubas only weapon, "propaganda and lies through the MEDIA". Please 🙏 Nigerians let's stop them. The country is burning 🔥 already, PDP Governors are the best Governors compare to their counterparts in APC

Everyone in Nigeria is now seeing them clearly for who they are. They're following a drug baron to their Waterloo. They should continue dancing naked. SS and MB are seeing them korokoro. Even the Northern Muslims they think is backing them will disappoint them.

Obidients backed Fintiri despite the fact he is in PDP. We knew eyeneck was trying to repeat what happened during the presidential election in Adamawa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by cooljude(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2023
gracealonev:

His wife was personally interested in Adamawa gubernatorial polls.

Buhari was interested in Adamawa too....

He wanted the legacy of having a female governor.

1 Like

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by proeast(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Hahaha, see them! They will see white and call it black!

Fintiri did great job in Adamawa. The people of Adamawa state see him as the best governor since 1999. But you're somewhere in ogbomosho telling them he performed badly.

You guys should continue playing the devil's advocate, Nigerians are watching!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Funflipper: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Felabrity:
Call them out

It is the druglord or the incompetent man?

The same cabal you supported against Tinubu. Have you forgotten so soon?
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Minjim: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2023
Calm down.
The system was upheld by those you are back lashing now.
They made sure it didn't cheat you
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Epistasis(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2023
Seyi Makinde won his election on the first the election was conducted. You can't have a below per performance and expect people to return you to the government house. Improve on your performance bruh and stop blaming people.

2 Likes

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by alimiadedayo1: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

are you smoking your brain along with smoking marijuana.. just tell us you are an apc slave who sees nothing good in others
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Timekeeper452: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Fulani Oligarchy headed by the incompetent man.

Fulani are minorities in Adamawa State.

The other tribes (The Bachamas, the Marggis, the Higgis, the Kilibas, Chambas, Yoros, Lakas and so so many others has sworn not to allow them to power again..
but the current Vice president select is?
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Okpeke22: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Epistasis:
Seyi Makinde won his election on the first the election was conducted. You can't have a below per performance and expect people to return you to the government house. Improve on your performance bruh and stop blaming people.
Not sure you know Fintiri's history in Adamawa, for if you do, you wouldn't have written this.
Fintiri remains as of date, the best governor Adamawa has produced and one of the best in the North East.

Like he said, he didn't contest against Binani but against forces in Abuja backing her, Aisha Buhari being the leader.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by thedio(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Two women contested for the election. One was miraculously declared the winner before it was overturned
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Successlane: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Just thank your star say na Buhari, no be OBJ.

Otherwise, they for just send figure to INEC to announce, and .... 'cest fini' for you.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by mechanics(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmmm, APC and their evil plan will surely fail.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

The other tribes (The Bachamas, the Marggis, the Higgis, the Kilibas, Chambas, Yoros, Lakas and so so many others has sworn not to allow them to power again..

Is Atiku not a fulani
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Wow
That interesting so this man now is not an Fulani man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College / Buhari To Guinea Bissau: We Need Our Troops Back Home / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.