Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri (20934 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:

Aisha Alhassan comes to mind.

Different scenarios.she came up against t.y danjuma in 2015 and the taraba christian cabal.in 2019,she went to a weaker party against the incumbent.her case is similar to that of Otti.she would have won if she was alive to contest in apc this year
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by LLMG: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
does that justify apc's shamelessness
JASONjnr:
Fintiri should just shut up, he's one of the governors with no major project attached to his name......

He has no reason to return to the office.....

APC made a mistake to fill up a woman in their space. If it was a good contender, Fintiri would've been a goner.....
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by slivertongue: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Different scenarios.she came up against t.y danjuma in 2015 and the taraba christian cabal.in 2019,she went to a weaker party against the incumbent.her case is similar to that of Otti.she would have won if she was alive to contest in apc this year

Christian cabal? You are indeed are funny character. "She would have won if she was alive to contest in apc this year" . Very petty comment
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:

Christian cabal? You are indeed are funny character. "She would have won if she was alive to contest in apc this year" . Very petty comment

No one matches you in pettiness son.what exactly is your problem? The woman lost and will recontest in 2027.are you ok?
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by spencekat(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
If the woman had contested against a fresh candidate(non-incumbent),she would have won.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by spencekat(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

You lie.fulanis are the largest tribe in Adamawa.binani will be next governor come 2027
Exactly what I said, contesting against an incumbent governor was her undoing. Hope APC will give her a guber ticket again?
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
spencekat:
Exactly what I said, contesting against an incumbent governor was her undoing. Hope APC will give her a guber ticket again?

Only ribadu can stop her with the help of tinubu.it seems you are the only one that understands electoral politics here.take fintiri out or remove incumbency from him and he loses.
The calculation was simple.close mark fintiri in Adamawa south,defeat him heavily in Adamawa central and counter him in Adamawa north using mubi and maiha.she achieved the first but failed in the others.abbo delivered mubi but her running mate failed in michika axis.cc immaculatejoe
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
1950Mack:
grin wetin you go talk before.... hehehehe... luck turn in your favour na abi... if no be that nerd called hari abi na harry potter sef... wey move pass him shadow, APC don already cook enough beans before the werey no let am donn wey e throway am for ground... in anything in life patience is key... even if you're gonna win you may lose if you're not patient enough... wetin scratch the ode for blokus wey make am jump like frog and scatter plans... he for wait make dem finish rigging to the highest votes in the end of collation as planned... he wan show confidence... aboki na aboki... now dem go fry am chop like dodo... because fintiri don promise to deal with all those involved grin

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by SunMusk(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
She was not. Never. Na she wan rig self
senatordave1:

She was outrigged
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by slivertongue: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

No one matches you in pettiness son.what exactly is your problem? The woman lost and will recontest in 2027.are you ok?

If you are not a petty, how can u say someone will win when you don't know d future. How can u say Aisha Alhassan would win if she were to be alive. Are you god? It's your type that pushed Aisha Dahiru to that high level of desperation. You think Northern politics is like that of Rivers or Lagos State.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
SunMusk:
She was not. Never. Na she wan rig self

She was.her votes were suppressed in girei and fufore.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by AMI3(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:
After 8 years of wailing, the peasants will wail for another 8, unless you get with program.

Everybody is wailing even u. Unless u extra ordinary being for the past 8 years we have been wailing and I know people like u enjoy it. Make una continue
And we all will still wail.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:

If you are not a petty, how can u say someone will win when you don't know d future. How can u say Aisha Alhassan would win if she were to be alive. Are you god? It's your type that pushed Aisha Dahiru to that high level of desperation. You think Northern politics is like that of Rivers or Lagos State.

You that said atiku or obi will win nko,are you a spirit? Do you know the future? Are you not also Petty? You accuse people of something you are more guilty of,very funny and disgraceful.
If you know northern politics like this,you would have seen the defeat of atiku up north coming.where you not the one saying the north will vote out apc? Guy,you lack what to say
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by SunMusk(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
That is her claim, fufore is her home town,look if you go to adamawa state there is no that woman will win fintri, fintri perform more than Bindow. So it was a difficult task for her already. Let her go to court and proof her case if there is rigging.
senatordave1:

She was.her votes were suppressed in girei and fufore.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
SunMusk:
That is her claim, fufore is her home town,look if you go to adamawa state there is no that woman will win fintri, fintri perform more than Bindow. So it was a difficult task for her already. Let her go to court and proof her case if there is rigging.

The initial result showed she got 37,000 in fufore before it was manipulated.inec should also have decollated michika and madagali.but since fintiri outsmarted her,she will wait till 2027
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by slivertongue: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

You that said atiku or obi will win nko,are you a spirit? Do you know the future? Are you not also Petty? You accuse people of something you are more guilty of,very funny and disgraceful.
If you know northern politics like this,you would have seen the defeat of atiku up north coming.where you not the one saying the north will vote out apc? Guy,you lack what to say

Atiku and obi are alive, Aisha Alhassan is gone and you can't tell of her fate cos u don't know what would have played out. Weren't u a die-hard of ribadu? APC wanted to repeat the same heist in Guber Election and were stopped. APC knows it stole the peoples' mandate. If Aisha Dahiru had succeeded, you will be here bragging of APC's dominance & might. But adamawa people learnt lessons from Feb 25 heist.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:

Atiku and obi are alive, Aisha Alhassan is gone and you can't tell of her fate cos u don't know what would have played out. Weren't u a die-hard of ribadu? APC wanted to repeat the same heist in Guber Election and were stopped. APC knows it stole the peoples' mandate. If Aisha Dahiru had succeeded, you will be here bragging of APC's dominance & might. But adamawa people learnt lessons from Feb 25 heist.

Nobody repeated anything.binani wanted to rig using the rec after discovering late that fintiri also rigged.she left it too late,apc were not involved.it was just her,abbo and the rec.
For presidential,tinubu won fair and square.obi was always going to perform woefully in ne/nw which dwarfed his votes in se ss.even if you remove apc and pdp,zamfara,sokoto will still vote nnpp instead of obi.obi lost son
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by vatiqan(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Fintiri should just shut up, he's one of the governors with no major project attached to his name......

APC made a mistake to fill up a woman in their space. If it was a good contender, Fintiri would've been a goner.....
Who exactly is your father? I know you've never read nor heard anything about Fintiri.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by vatiqan(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fiscus105:

I don't blame you, if you have told to approach court as usual,you wouldn't have be bragging now.

Another failed and demented brain! I weep for Nigeria.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Fiscus105(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
vatiqan:

Another failed and demented brain! I weep for Nigeria.

If u stated weeping, that shows ur faculty of reasoning is improving, ..............
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by slivertongue: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Nobody repeated anything. binani wanted to rig using the rec after discovering late that fintiri also rigged.she left it too late,apc were not involved.it was just her,abbo and the rec.
For presidential,tinubu won fair and square.obi was always going to perform woefully in ne/nw which dwarfed his votes in se ss.even if you remove apc and pdp,zamfara,sokoto will still vote nnpp instead of obi.obi lost son

This confession is true about them.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:

This confession is true about them.

So,remove apc and inec.blame binani,abboe,rec hudus and maybe buhari.tinubu camp isn't involved
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by slivertongue: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

So,remove apc and inec.blame binani,abboe,rec hudus and maybe buhari.tinubu camp isn't involved

Plateau almost fell. The same political missioners who visited plateau were in Kaduna, nasarawa, Abuja, etc. we knew there mission but carried on as if we didn't know. APC were part of it, the
party reports have label a few members as betrayals.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:

Plateau almost fell. The same political missioners who visited plateau were in Kaduna, nasarawa, Abuja, etc. we knew there mission but carried on as if we didn't know. APC were part of it, the
party reports have label a few members as betrayals.

Not true.ashiru cannot win uba,for him to be depending on southern kad votes shows how weak he was.look at how he struggled in his LGA.
Same thing in nasarawa.conduct elections 100 times,apc will win lafia.
Muftwang simply rigged in mangu
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by slivertongue: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Not true.ashiru cannot win uba,for him to be depending on southern kad votes shows how weak he was.look at how he struggled in his LGA.
Same thing in nasarawa.conduct elections 100 times,apc will win lafia.
Muftwang simply rigged in mangu

Unintelligent submission
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:

Unintelligent submission

Better than the childish gibberish you vomit boy
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by slivertongue: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Better than the childish gibberish you vomit boy

Unintelligent submission from a revisionist
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by senatordave1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:

Unintelligent submission from a revisionist

Tinubu thrashed atiku up north
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by GreyLaw(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na Abuja he mention....

How Buhari keeps getting cool with everything is what I don't understand...

That man wickedness carry silent....

Buhari is the head of them all. Don't be deceived. Even all the blame we put on Tinubu should actually be on Buhari.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by GreyLaw(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Bro, this one na lie oo... that guy is taken as the best governor in the North. Please check your facts again.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by ismodiwa(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

For your information and record purpose,
He is the most preforming governor ever in the history of ADAMAWA state
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by aimmoney9: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Everyone was everyone was anxious to see the first elected female governor in Nigeria
Anxious to see pu na ni........ grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed / Baba Suwe Loses N25M NDLEA Damages Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.