Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri (20944 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by MrPADDY(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2023
How do we get out of this political thievery, when more thieves have taken over the helm of affairs in the country?
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by pembisco(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
No too dey run your mouth anyhow.

You contested majorly against women and men that felt that Election was the closest opportunity of having the first female Governor in Nigeria.

If the margin was so wide, do you think we'll be having all these conversation right now?

Seyi Makinde of Oyo State no be your mate?

Babagana Zulum of Borno State no be your mate?

If you be better Incumbent wey perform well pr first term, shey Binani suppose follow you do keen contest like this?

Bros, as far as I am concerned, that your slim victory with that margin is more like a loss for an Incumbent Governor.
Keep shut. We the indegines of Adamawa know what Fintiri went through. What he said is absolute truth. The whole system was against him

2 Likes

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by eazyduzit: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Fintiri should just shut up, he's one of the governors with no major project attached to his name......

He has no reason to return to the office.....

APC made a mistake to fill up a woman in their space. If it was a good contender, Fintiri would've been a goner.....

You lied,Fintiri did well in first tenure with infrastructures and payment of civil servant promptly (because Adamawa state is a civil servant state).
You guys will know anything about a state but will be quick to talk about the state.
NB: My wife is from Adamawa state "Kilba by tribe" and I'm currently on holiday in that state.
So stop lying.....
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Lanshile(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2023
christejames:
It's the same people that grabbed and stole ObiDatti mandate but guess what...

The stolen mandate don hook them for neck 😂, that's why they had to allow Fintiri to stay.

If the mandate is recovered it will be given to atiku and not obi
This is the reason why atiku is supporting obi on this wholeheartedly
The moment tinubu is defeated in court it is going to atiku

1 Like

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Caramia2020:
No one own the country, the masses are the owners of Nigeria but they don't know that they are the owner of Nigeria.

Stop deceiving yourself
The cabals own the country they decide what goes .
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by pembisco(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Fintiri should just shut up, he's one of the governors with no major project attached to his name......

APC made a mistake to fill up a woman in their space. If it was a good contender, Fintiri would've been a goner.....
No Governor in the history of Adamawa came close to what Fintiri did in my state. We call him Project Master. He did wonders in ALL aspects of governance. Even Buhari awarded him as the Project master

1 Like

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by eazyduzit: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2023
Odin13:

If you’ve been to Adamawa.. of recent .. you will understand that man is the best governor .. in northeast..

You don’t sit here and talk what’s not true

Northern governors no Dey blow trumpet .. because they don’t have press ..

Ganduje is flaunting his project because .. of Tinubu Yoruba Apc media .. same with Zulum..what’s will your day in today’s Bornu.. with all noise .. why’s Zulum not working .. again

Tambuwal did so good in sokoto.. Also..

Kebbi jigawa .. yobe .. Gombe .. are all dead governors .. and you dey mention Fintri.. for north

PDP governors are always delivering .. go to Bauchi and see Bala Mohamed..

Leave the LIER MOHAMMED alone jare,some people will be sitting afar and be telling you lies about what you know.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Eniitankorede: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
christejames:
It's the same people that grabbed and stole ObiDatti mandate but guess what...

The stolen mandate don hook them for neck 😂, that's why they had to allow Fintiri to stay.

Who is ObiDatti? Nonsense!!! They should look for their mandate in Ariaria market of IPOB.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Odin13:

If you’ve been to Adamawa.. of recent .. you will understand that man is the best governor .. in northeast..

Ganduje is flaunting his project because .. of Tinubu Yoruba Apc media .. same with Zulum..what’s will your day in today’s Bornu.. with all noise .. why’s Zulum not working .. again

Kebbi jigawa .. yobe .. Gombe .. are all dead governors .. and you dey mention Fintri.. for north

You're right. What I saw in Bauchi and Adamawa blew my mind
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by mikeweezy(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

its like you have not been to adamawa state of recent u won't have make this comment of yours
I was there last two months the transformation him did no governor has done that in adamawa
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
No too dey run your mouth anyhow.

You contested majorly against women and men that felt that Election was the closest opportunity of having the first female Governor in Nigeria.

If the margin was so wide, do you think we'll be having all these conversation right now?

Seyi Makinde of Oyo State no be your mate?

Babagana Zulum of Borno State no be your mate?

If you be better Incumbent wey perform well pr first term, shey Binani suppose follow you do keen contest like this?

Bros, as far as I am concerned, that your slim victory with that margin is more like a loss for an Incumbent Governor.

See what u're saying. If incumbent is all it takes to win, sanwoolu should have won without mc oluomo and tinubu boys. But no, they fought Vivour with their agbero arsenals. Finitri performed but Hellrufai and other Abuja demons wanted to rub finitri. It's so bad
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by fabuloz1(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Can you just shut up? Have you been to Adamawa in your entire life? Fintiri is the best working governor in the north I think but he doesn't trumpet like other governors. Stop saying what you know nothing of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Iykoto86(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

For your mind the woman is the only problem you see with apc. Nigeria might not survive apc and their wickedness .
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by DaveHarry(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Odin13:

[b]PDP governors are always delivering .. go to Bauchi and see Bala[/b]Mohamed..
Except okowa

1 Like

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by DaveHarry(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Stop deceiving yourself
The cabals own the country they decide what goes .
Nice response
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Wow
That interesting so this man now is not an Fulani man?
Fintiri is Marggi
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by favor914: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Fulani Oligarchy headed by the incompetent man.

Fulani are minorities in Adamawa State.

The other tribes (The Bachamas, the Marggis, the Higgis, the Kilibas, Chambas, Yoros, Lakas and so so many others has sworn not to allow them to power again..
If not confused hypocrisy, the king of Adamawa state politics Abubakar Atiku, is of which tribe?

They use tribe & religion to deceive the oblivious ones like yourself, whilst they cling on to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Lamasta(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

You are ignorant and uninformed of happenings in the north
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:
If not confused hypocrisy, the king of Adamawa state politics Abubakar Atiku, is of which tribe?
Atiku Abubakar is no King of Adamawa state politics..
The only time his preferred candidate won Adamawa guber was 2003.
2007 Nyako defeated his ACN candidate.
Same thing in 2011
2015 Bindow won APC ticket against Mijinyawa is his candidate.

2019 & 2023 he was the PDP presidential candidate, so he has no option than to fall in place for Fintiri..
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by favor914: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Iykoto86:
For your mind the woman is the only problem you see with apc. Nigeria might not survive apc and their wickedness .
Very funny, witch doctor, calling herbalist bad?

You are all the same, Pdp, APC, Apga, NNPP, Labor Party.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by AMI3(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2023
backtovillage:

Is Tinubu in Abuja? think think
He is not in Aso rock yet

Did he mention Tinubu"s name. Na so una the get una self into trouble grin
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by saysoo: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
then you are an idiot and a bloody fool for publicly qualifying a fellow contestant as woman. You people are the same. You ain't no saint.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Epistasis(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Okpeke22:

Not sure you know Fintiri's history in Adamawa, for if you do, you wouldn't have written this.
Fintiri remains as of date, the best governor Adamawa has produced and one of the best in the North East.

Like he said, he didn't contest against Binani but against forces in Abuja backing her, Aisha Buhari being the leader.

Ok, agreed!
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Flathead8: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Zulum is still performing and commissioning projects till today, from the day he won re-election until now, he has sent 100 students on scholarship to Egypt for medical studies, launched second flyover, launched 100 apartment housing units and just recently paid April salary

His slogan immediately he won was "work most continue"

Lol abeg no talk wetin you no know! Tambuwal is a catastrophic failure, in fact he is in the category of Ortom, Ikpeazu etc! That's why he lost the state, winning his Senate seat was out of sheer luck because he only won 1 LG out of 6(which is Tambuwal with highest population)

Gov Inuwa is the best Gombe state ever had, it has been listed as best business center for a second time now, with good road network and infrastructure

Governor of Jigawa tried too. But I agree Yobe and Kebbi gov are very useless!

For u to say PDP gov are always delivering is a blatant lie, you can only deceive the gullible who are not northerners.. Sokoto, Benue, Taraba are the worst governed states in the north and they are PDP
Odin13:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by favor914: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2023
AMI3:

Did he mention Tinubu"s name. Na so una the get una self into trouble grin
After 8 years of wailing, the peasants will wail for another 8, unless you get with program.
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2023
My fellow Alumni ...
Nothing do you....

Let Punanni go back to kitchen..
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by BOYS2MEN: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2023
Apc will continue making mistake till ur small bright future quench finish,say amen
JASONjnr:

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by SunMusk(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2023
Come to Adamawa state first before you speak. Finitri is not a bad governor that is why he won. Binani is APC best chance in Adamawa state. She did many things has senator. So get the fact first. She would have won if the governor didn't perform.she is one of the reasons Fintri have to choose a woman as deputy governor.
JASONjnr:

1 Like

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Entusky(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Oga Tambuwal no do anytin in SOKOTO, I live in SOKOTO.
No dey come dey post post nonsense
Odin13:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by thinkmoney(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Fulani Oligarchy headed by the incompetent man.

Fulani are minorities in Adamawa State.

The other tribes (The Bachamas, the Marggis, the Higgis, the Kilibas, Chambas, Yoros, Lakas and so so many others has sworn not to allow them to power again..
Hmmn
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2023
God punish idiotic Tinubu!!!
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by nedekid: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na Abuja he mention....

How Buhari keeps getting cool with everything is what I don't understand...

That man wickedness carry silent....
He might not know what is happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akande's Fidau Prayer: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Ajimobi, Akeredolu / State House, Dodan Barracks To Be Revitalized – Presidency / PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.