Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (37618 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by BluntCrazeMan: 3:02am On Apr 24, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Let her cheat first..

Then, my mind will know the very best thing to do.

But now that it had not happened yet,,
My mind cannot relate.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Stargurl20(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Frankcallys:

Of course, I wouldn't. I dey 100 percent sure for myself
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.