Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (37501 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Dareal90s(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

See nonsense you are talking... Which stupid right you have to marry another woman or to even cheat on her.... U beta go marry your sister if you really want to marry mumu woman... Nonsense.... U can't try that nonsense with me. If you marry me, u marry me and no gf for life... Till death do us apart. Stop that nonsense abeg
Maybe you should go marry your stupid brother and hope he won't cheat on you, you think you have rights after your parents received a whole lot from me? I bought you already coz they sold you to me. For that I can do anything I wish to do, if u ain't happy den pack ur loads other ladies will be happy to take your place.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Stargurl20(f): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Frankcallys:
I don't know about anyone else, but for me, once another man enter that my private chamber, that's it for life. I will never ever enter there again (Future wife take note before you even consider opening your leg)
You will not know na. Will u?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by fof1: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote
Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How Come Such a Mistake,Pls?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Osobi32(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.
As you want to compare yourself to a man then go and cheat on your partner and see how things turn out. You ladies should learn to know your place!
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by fof1: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

How Come Such a Mistake,Pls? Is that Possible Pls?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Gandrova: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Another useless public toilet found with zero sense undecided
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Lacash: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Coded Olosho πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by kingyang: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

See her head like village road, wear make up like squirrel
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Scamperlee(m): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2023
firecole:

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

πŸ”‹ 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
πŸ”˜ 1 year warranty
β­•πŸ’―Brand new
🌊 USB ports
πŸ”Ί Reject poor quality
πŸ”» refuse expensive price

Video available on request πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Your location?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by silaswills01(m): 1:15am On Apr 20, 2023
Simps and weak beta males will accept and feel okay with this statement in good fate
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by africandollar: 4:08am On Apr 20, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.

So which gender are they cheating with o! Aliens? grin
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Jusdamian: 4:55am On Apr 20, 2023
Idiot
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Rhozabeth(m): 5:43am On Apr 20, 2023
Excuse me?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by ChristianMuslim: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2023
The most stupid women in the world are in Nigeria
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by mosaicafrique: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2023
I wish this one will mistakenly visit me so her husband can pray for her. She is no wife material at all, adultery smells all over her appearance.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by bigcasava1(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

this na ogboongidi advise
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Eldee54321(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Mistake BAWO? There's nothing like mistakenly sleep with another person.... She wants to do it ni... Forget that one
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by SWATMan: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2023
obembet:

You are shameless. Birds of the same feather think alike.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by incandescentena: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2023
Princessdainty:
You don buy wrapper for your mama this year?? Swear!
How much is your monthly Mama's allowance on your bills. Black boy all talks and no sh!!!..

Yea that's right. Black girl ain't worth shiii
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by mbos: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2023
obembet:

man is the head of the family
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by AlphaHakimi: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Just to trend.
Foolish people dishing out foolish advice. We are Africans, Our marriages should be the way our forefathers married their wives.
In the end, we all know what we are doing.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by akwesenana: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2023
akwesenana:
That's how dudes be getting sick, fucking chickens with no wings.
That's how dicks be getting drips. angry

Angelfrost my bad. cry

These voices, I hear them, and when they talk, I follow, I follow, I follow. cool
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Thank God i was the only one that knows you are not normal. Cry cry girl
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Thomasankara(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin grin ;Dshe wants to trend,yeye gal,how does someone mistakenly get pregnant for another person,just dey play[color=#770077][/color]
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Lastborn0074: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mistake indeed
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Tisham20(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Will mistakenly send her packing nonsense
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by tipsieoladj(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
obembet:

well i hope u have a brother so his wife will cheat on him over and over again and if you dare try make ur brother leave her amy sango deal with you.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by eyinjuege: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sarcasm is lost on many people cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Princessdainty(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
incandescentena:

Yea that's right. Black girl ain't worth shiii
reminds you of ya wretched mama with seven stepdads huh?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Frankcallys(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Stargurl20:

You will not know na. Will u?

Of course, I wouldn't. I dey 100 percent sure for myself
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Frankcallys(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Georgejeez:

What if it's Rape

That's a different case. Once proven, I will do everything humanly possible, support and make her forget everything that happened
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by incandescentena: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Princessdainty:
reminds you of ya wretched mama with seven stepdads huh?

Leave me alone, would you? Damnn nympho!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.