Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (37518 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
define mistakenly
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Blackstan: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Who creat dis pple seff

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by clockwisereport: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Do people sleep with people mistakenly?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by ahnie: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My ovaries!!!!
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by olisefom: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ment of highest order.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by highchief1: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
tramadol has entred the wrong hands.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Lovelife433(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Animal talk be dis.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by TUANKU(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
This mumu with 68 teeth for mouth.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Agunesinjaweola: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
With my Mother by my side, I don't need your advice Aunty Olosho.

Reserve the advice for your Son !😀

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Akumoney(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
she might be decent and also mistakenly do it

Dey play
That girl is probably the best yoruba actress in recent times. She's very decent and scandal free [/quote]
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by jay169: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
How will a woman mistakenly sleep with another man

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by LeoMaxtalk: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
BROTHER BERNARD

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by KingDash09(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Them dey do mistake sleep with person?? All this hoes sef

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Stevven(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
She's only trying to trend I suppose, if not this girl need to be taken to a mental home. She no well..🤣🤣🤣
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Originality007: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Bringbackmandat: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistake? Was she raped? If not I will arrange a meeting btw she and the devil.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by worldclass68(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
And this woman husband nah my big brother oooo angry angry

Chai.....I'm kind of feel for my wizzy now ooo
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by DeShineShine(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
There are many women and men outside there. Why should I have to pray and fight for any woman who 'mistakenly' falls to the arm of another man? No time for rederede o!
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by sonature1: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.

I just viewed your picture.

I noticed something - as you grow older, you get uglier.

Na observation I do oh - I no kill person 🥱

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Eraser33(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistakenly? . This is sarcasm taken too far.

She even went further to say, if the woman gets pregnant, the husband should accept the baby and groom the baby as well. Who does that? Are u now encouraging married women to have extramarital affairs and tag it as "Mistake"? Madam stop misleading the public pls.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by cadet222(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sex can be many things but it is not a mistake. There are many factors put in play before the sex act happens.
Aunty rest.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by KanuSE: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
What's the meaning of all these nonsense about victimising and defaming our Nigerian women, can you all stop this fvcking nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by TyroneP(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Exactly the point!

FalseProphet1:
This one just wants to trend.

This I have seen.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by okoroemeka(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
what kind of nonsense is this one say mistake as how
this is a warning to all the lovey lovey men out there,the sooner you appreciated the wisdom of the HAKIMI effect the better,start early to prepare and shield yourself from women's hypocrisy
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by sagaxity(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
I don't know that women now mistakenly make love to other men aside their husbands.

Wonderment!!
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by HayB100(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Any when this girl start to dey take weed? Do mistake get belle ke, still come talk say make we fight, pray and even take care of the child? Ha! This one no be ordinary, na weed effect. But truth be told sha, how man also go also tell him wife say him mistakenly give another girl belle? It's absurd nah
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by khalids: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

"Mistakenly sleeps with another man".......we too dey play for this country
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by davidtemi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dis one don cheat
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Abfinest007(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
There's nothing like mistake
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Bonkieni(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wetin this one dey talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.