Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? (814 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
I find hard to believe a lady can genuine love a guy if he has nothing, especially with all I've read in the past and still reading on this platform about women.

I met a lady in the university,my university is multi campus, we are in different campus,we have bonded so well for over a month plus,there are times I've told her to stay away from me that she deserves someone better,I can't even buy ordinary airtime for her,she replies me "I'm I complaining", despite every format I've been using to push her out,I just realised she genuinely loves, or I'm I just deceiving myself ni guys.

I'm 25, she's 22.
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
brightmorningst:
I find hard to believe a lady can genuine love a guy if he has nothing, especially with all I've read in the past and still reading on this platform about women.

I met a lady in the university,my university is multi campus, we are in different campus,we have bonded so well for over a month plus,there are times I've told her to stay away from me that she deserves someone better,I can't even buy ordinary airtime for her,she replies me "I'm I complaining", despite every format I've been using to push her out,I just realised she genuinely loves, or I'm I just deceiving myself ni guys.

I'm 25, she's 22.

A woman cant love you genuinely..just know this and know peace

6 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
stop being so insecure about yourself and/or life.... is she complaining? if she isnt then why should you? unless she shows you otherwise, believe what she is SHOWING you.

she isnt gaining anything by showing your broke self that she genuinely cares for you. not every women out there are narrow minded broke begging hungry being driven by money and what they can get from men.

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Bmaster(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
she went behind your back to read your future,it seems babalawo told her positive things are to come your way.
Be smart like Hakimi,and do register all you had in ur mother's name Now.

4 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Flight90: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bmaster:
she went behind your back to read your future,it seems babalawo told her positive things are to come your way.
Be smart like Hakimi,and do register all you had in ur mother's name Now.

😅🤣😂

Dis person is crazy😅
You are too hilarious biko😄

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by PerfectStranger(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
stop being so insecure about yourself and/or life.... is she complaining? if she isnt then why should you? unless she shows you otherwise, believe what she is SHOWING you.

she isnt gaining anything by showing your broke self that she genuinely cares for you. not every women out there are narrow minded broke begging hungry being driven by money and what they can get from men.
Yes she might not complain now but if he doesn't blow between her stipulated time, she go japa. I've been a victim of such scam.

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Nathaniel33(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Trust me she don see your future..Them be leech and they stay around for parasitical reasons .

6 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Dshocker(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
In the jungle or animal kingdom, there are Preys and there are Predators

In all you do, make sure you are not the Prey.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Nathaniel33(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
And abeg Bleep her life you want to scatter her womb.
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by illicit(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
She never wise be dat

1 Like

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by advanceDNA: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
brightmorningst:

I'm 25, she's 22.

Most out there dont usually start out with the money-driven mentality especially if they grew up in a sane and balanced environment..

....they often change over time as they start to move with friends that have sugar daddies, friends that date yahoo boyz...friends that date 4 guys for money...friends that do hook up...friends that keep asking them..how can u be using 60k andriod, "dont u have a boyfriend"

....it is then they will start to re-evaluate their life that...haba! I have vagina just wasting away with you".... the hoe in them will now emerge ....

My point is.... enjoy her innocent stage while it last.... grin she may actually love u without money......for now

4 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Oluromantic: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
25 and 22 and you call that love. My dear, you're a daydreamer.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
You too day lie .

Post proof if e sure for you .
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by duduade: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
What is wrong with you
You carry fire for head
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by mrcrabs(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Person way go still leave you, just dey play grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by GoodLord95: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Even blind people gets loved
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2023
brightmorningst:

I'm 25, she's 22.

No you re not
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by princefrank76: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2023
brightmorningst:

I'm 25, she's 22.

The correct thing is; "AM I" not "I'M I"

I saw you made that error twice

About what you asked.. she gonna love you but she not gonna be faithful.. she'll be getting those things you can't offer her from another dude and be staying in the relationship with you out of pity..
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by BigYash: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2023
brightmorningst:

I'm 25, she's 22.

Una still young too young. You will learn as time goes on.. Make another guy first make her feel better a bit higher than the way she feel under you.. Better breakfast go turn ur portion almost immediately..
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Icuib4cu: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2023
BigYash:
Una still young too young. You will learn as time goes on.. Make another guy first make her feel better a bit higher than the way she feel under you.. Better breakfast go turn ur portion almost immediately..
boss, you harsh o. He go pain me small but I go lock up on her for life.
Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2023
princefrank76:

The correct thing is; "AM I" not "I'M I"

I saw you made that error twice

About what you asked.. she gonna love you but she not gonna be faithful.. she'll be getting those things you can't offer her from another dude and be staying in the relationship with you out of pity..
thank you boss

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? by BigYash: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2023
brightmorningst:
boss, you harsh o. He go pain me small but I go lock up on her for life.
You can't lock up on her for life.. Even if you feel bad for her misbehaving, you will never forget her easily like that.. You said I hash wink I no hash my gee,na reality of wetin we dey see these days. But e need happen, so that you too go learn and have the experience.. Them no dey teach am for classroom, na life dey teach person.. Inside there,it has also worked for some o.. But inside 10% na just 1%.. Say they dated at such age and ended up getting married.. I wish you all d best sha...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adult Party � / Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating / Help My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.