Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts (29605 Views)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by naptu2: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
sniperwolf:
What's it with this guy and being arrested?
Which politician has he stepped on?

Sir Emeka Offor.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by favor914: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
tyinfinity:
I like Mazi peter obi since the Britain immigration error from obi ,obi has reset his brain.he has refused to talk about it
Also, I remember he said he was going to sue for his yes Daddy?
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by harmony75: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
They should better tell this young and innocent guy to leave Nigeria. Why are they harrassing him!?
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by astonished: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hundeyin, Charles boy and thousands of them need to be arrest and lock up till end of BAT 8 Years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Bellfun(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
naptu2:

Sir Emeka Offor.

Still the same person? Thought he apologized to Sir Emeka Offor...
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Georgejeez: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin grin by the time DSS are half done with him , he will know the real reason why the plural of Goat is Goats while the Plural of Sheep is Sheep....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by casualobserver: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
I recall him posting some controversial stuff after his release and being warned by his followers that was the kind of stuff that got him arrested in the 1st instance. Some people want to make a name and career out of detention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Collins4u1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:
This country has constitution and regulations that's set to guide our daily activities. If you can't live by the rules then u should accept whatever comes ur way. Inec Rec commissioner is already facing his own and he will be prosecuted in the right way. Chude should also brace up to face the result of his carelessness.
This is a note of warning for those calling for interim government to be careful or else if they are caught, they will serve the right punishment. Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

shut up abeeeeggi.
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by jozee8: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:
This country has constitution and regulations that's set to guide our daily activities. If you can't live by the rules then u should accept whatever comes ur way. Inec Rec commissioner is already facing his own and he will be prosecuted in the right way. Chude should also brace up to face the result of his carelessness.
This is a note of warning for those calling for interim government to be careful or else if they are caught, they will serve the right punishment. Nigeria is bigger than anyone.
How about those that stole what does not belong to them or those that are into drug dealings or that have unverified source of income and have dual citizenship?
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Hoelujohn: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:
Bigger than MC Oluomo abi? Dey play! Imagine an ordinary person saying what he said, the person would have been kept in underground prison of DSS.
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Badonasty(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol…Wetin concern Buhari for this matter!?…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by JustPowerApps(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
The worst that can ever happen to any human is to be on blacklist.

The guy shouldn't have taken Twitter trends personal, prevention is always better than cure. I am sure his fellow Tweeps who were giving him the mic won't do much in securing his release.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by chimaxx: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
The time bomb is ticking...
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Ayodeoba: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Debater:
Wow! smiley
The best country in the world 😃
Chude has been arrested for cyber crimes
Kanu was arrested for secessionist incitations
Anambra police arrested a guy for insulting Soludo
LASG arrested an 18 yr old just-new-adult for prank-calling the police
FG and Tinubu people begged Judiciary and Police to arrest Obi after doctoring a FAKE phone call to devalue the credibility of both people, a situation which Obi and Oyedepo denied, FAKE PHONE CALL OOOO!

But wow, the Jagaban of Drug Abuse, Misuse and Trafficking is parading and being supported as President by the stupid masses, even after having all possible evidence in the world needed to arrest the foolish man that was annoyed with Obasanjo for choosing Southern Minister of Finance and CBN Governor.

Such a great nation grin
they will arrest you too if you re not careful with your utterances

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by GetSenseNow: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:
Why do you guys keep yarning crapshit about interim government and all what not?

It was APC who started this rubbish of interim government, APC is also the party in power so what's all this bullshit?
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:
Sympathetic to your fellow Obidient? Also, let that Hundeyin thing that calls himself a journalist without a journal be enjoying his freedom in the diaspora for now?

His day will come also.

that still leaves the question unanswered.

which part of this dont you understand?

Dubetex96:
let the police charge him to court no room for detention since Emeka offor want to fight dirty
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by GetSenseNow: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
khalling2008:
Who cares about him? Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed. Obi people should go and eat beans with Nnamdi Kanu in prison, after all, both bear the same name, Nnamdi
Someday soon you're going to fall victim to the impunity you support.
Very very soon
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by iampeterben(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see a great turmoil, but I can't tell what it is. I need to see a clearer vision on this matter.

This I have seen.
Mumu you Don come again nor make me laff I use God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Dubetex96(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=122621987]

you are still convulsing about David hundeyin exposer about Tinubu drug dealings and Guinea passport
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is completely wrong and illegal
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Dubetex96 post=122622295][/quote]

he is lost
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Dubetex96 post=122622295][/quote]

hope you understood my post?
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Dubetex96(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=122621987]

you are still convulsing about David hundeyin revelation on Tinubu drug dealings and Guinea passport now let me ask u is that one fake news as well
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Dubetex96(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
lexy2014:

hope you understood my post?
clearly I understand your cretin post. just doesn't make sense to me
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Benwallt(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
May 29, A day with jagaban is all that concerns me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Dubetex96(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
lexy2014:

he is lost

lost for where ? grin
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Faposky95: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:

Like you know
Talk with proof...it's 2023
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by hdaveyork(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
sniperwolf:
What's it with this guy and being arrested?
Which politician has he stepped on?

Be like say the guy too smart, i heard he is a IT guy
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by bergs2: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the DSS
I just observed people like you spill gibberish because of "Nairaland Likes"
I just pray the same, when meted against you or yours won't draw condemnation, but as usual, commendation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos) / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.