Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts (29579 Views)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atikuโ€™s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by youngrichnigga: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
The Guinean connection may be responsible, they were certain to look for a scapegoat. That video was an harbinger of issues grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Beosten(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:
This country has constitution and regulations that's set to guide our daily activities. If you can't live by the rules then u should accept whatever comes ur way. Inec Rec commissioner is already facing his own and he will be prosecuted in the right way. Chude should also brace up to face the result of his carelessness.
This is a note of warning for those calling for interim government to be careful or else if they are caught, they will serve the right punishment. Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

Some people trying to use that REC to rubbish INEC
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Saga16: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
ursullalinda:
A government that leaves the real issues and keep chasing shadows...Big shame

What's the real issue?
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Epistasis(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Thank you DSS. A welcomed development!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by americanigga(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

You need to travel and see the world...

Travel to Russia and insult Putin in the name of freedom of speech and see whether you will come back

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by AMI3(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Soon people will be running from social media.

God bless Goodluck Eblele Johnathan
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by americanigga(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
00FFT00:

When will they arrest Mahmood Yakubu?.

When Obi becomes President of Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Christistruth03: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pack of lies

He was wanted by interpol for Cybercrime

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Looter100: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Okealaaye:

Nnamdi Azikiwe! They're all the same person in Reincarnation! Azikiwe was the evil man who seized Herbert Macaulay's NNDP after his death in 1946, who unjustifiably seized Waziri Ibrahim's NPP in 1979, forcing him to move on to found GNPP. Just the way Peter Obi now has appropriated Labour Party whose beginnings he knows nothing about and whose ideologies he's at variance with, he being a stark capitalist of the Consumption bent. Azikiwe never contributed to the intellectual progress of Nigeria in the same way Obafemi Awolowo did, he being an incomparable author of many books that interrogated national challenges assailing Nigeria then! The only book Azikiwe wrote was his autobiography, the 145-page "My Odyssey" about which he made so much noise. A turncoat he was! After authoring Biafra's "National" anthem, he ran back to the federal side in 1969 when it's obvious that his people were going to lose the war with ignominy. He even paid General Gowon the Great a visit in Dodan Barracks at a time when his people were being hit by Apache helicopters and the XtV-2 assault bombers piloted by the merciless Egyptian veterans! At this time also, the indomitable Third Marine Commandos of Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle was creating unnatural storms and waves on the seas and in the creeks! It was undoubtedly a sad time in Biafra. What a leader Azikiwe was to have chosen this time to turn his back on his people who saw him as national hero! Little wonder his house was overgrown with weeds and Bola Tinubu of all people, promised to rebuild Azikiwe's Onuiyi Haven, but the national shame that would attach to that reality disallowed The Jagaban from doing so. A thankless undertaking it would have been if you consider the outcome of the recent elections. There's absolutely nothing much to say for all the Nnamdi guys who we're familiar with in our political space, I tell you!
if you get sense Na luck
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by yarimo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
bergs2:

I just observed people like you spill gibberish because of "Nairaland Likes"
I just pray the same, when meted against you or yours won't draw condemnation, but as usual, commendation.
yes daddy

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by raymondinc(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Okealaaye:

Nnamdi Azikiwe! They're all the same person in Reincarnation! Azikiwe was the evil man who seized Herbert Macaulay's NNDP after his death in 1946, who unjustifiably seized Waziri Ibrahim's NPP in 1979, forcing him to move on to found GNPP. Just the way Peter Obi now has appropriated Labour Party whose beginnings he knows nothing about and whose ideologies he's at variance with, he being a stark capitalist of the Consumption bent. Azikiwe never contributed to the intellectual progress of Nigeria in the same way Obafemi Awolowo did, he being an incomparable author of many books that interrogated national challenges assailing Nigeria then! The only book Azikiwe wrote was his autobiography, the 145-page "My Odyssey" about which he made so much noise. A turncoat he was! After authoring Biafra's "National" anthem, he ran back to the federal side in 1969 when it's obvious that his people were going to lose the war with ignominy. He even paid General Gowon the Great a visit in Dodan Barracks at a time when his people were being hit by Apache helicopters and the XtV-2 assault bombers piloted by the merciless Egyptian veterans! At this time also, the indomitable Third Marine Commandos of Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle was creating unnatural storms and waves on the seas and in the creeks! It was undoubtedly a sad time in Biafra. What a leader Azikiwe was to have chosen this time to turn his back on his people who saw him as national hero! Little wonder his house was overgrown with weeds and Bola Tinubu of all people, promised to rebuild Azikiwe's Onuiyi Haven, but the national shame that would attach to that reality disallowed The Jagaban from doing so. A thankless undertaking it would have been if you consider the outcome of the recent elections. There's absolutely nothing much to say for all the Nnamdi guys who we're familiar with in our political space, I tell you!
Shut up your mouth if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Freebills12: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Zico5:
This country has constitution and regulations that's set to guide our daily activities. If you can't live by the rules then u should accept whatever comes ur way. Inec Rec commissioner is already facing his own and he will be prosecuted in the right way. Chude should also brace up to face the result of his carelessness.
This is a note of warning for those calling for interim government to be careful or else if they are caught, they will serve the right punishment. Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

Mc Olomu is still walking as a free man... If what is on social media you be a criteria Ffk, Ononuga, festus etc should be behind bars... Basically its for some people.
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Emarex: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:
[b]This country has constitution and regulations that's set to guide our daily activities. If you can't live by the rules then u should accept whatever comes ur way.[/b]Inec Rec commissioner is already facing his own and he will be prosecuted in the right way. Chude should also brace up to face the result of his carelessness.
someone was arrested without following due process but you can't see that because your mind is filled with hate
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Britishpea: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see a great turmoil, but I can't tell what it is. I need to see a clearer vision on this matter.

This I have seen.

You are blind
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Austineva(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Social media activist who celebrated his brother arrest who is also a freedom fighter and called him a terrorist. Karma is indeed real. He never start to suffer until he will publicly apologize to Simon Ekpa for castigating and celebrating massively for bn summoned for clarity on Biafra Issue by Finland Govt. His suffering is just starting
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Abeg anybody don see moon? Hunger wan kill my guy papa... tongue
Moon done lost grin
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
ursullalinda:
A government that leaves the real issues and keep chasing shadows...Big shame
Which government. na im fellow ibo man Emeka offor dey show am pepper.

This is strictly family business.

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Judolisco(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dis boy don talk pass him mouth... Sir emaka offor wan teach am lesson
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Proudlyomonna: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Adolfhitlerxxx oya come oo grin grin come see Igbo thread oo,come and wail and shout Igbo aaahhh,Igbo yoooo,Igbo ehhh that you are destined to do all the days of your orphan cursed life till you go die enter grave grin grin
Don't miss this thread oo grin grin
Eternally accursed son of a late pedophile goat rapist father๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Proudlyomonna: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
yarimo:
yes daddy

grin grin You no do Igbo eehhh,Igbo aaahhh,Igbo yoooo wey Your creator send you come this World come do all d days of your life till you go die enter grave๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Don't be shy to do your destiny nah๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by new2012: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:

the thing abt life is, it's turn by turn. if you can't see anything wrong in oppression what if u becem.the oppressed? will you expect someone else to see anything wrong with it?
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by OdefaGirl(f): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
khalling2008:
Who cares about him? Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed. Obi people should go and eat beans with Nnamdi Kanu in prison, after all, both bear the same name, Nnamdi

You are a baboon
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Proudlyomonna to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Oya come oo grin grin come see Igbo thread oo,come and wail and shout Igbo aaahhh,Igbo yoooo,Igbo ehhh that you are destined to do all the days of your orphan cursed life till you go die enter grave grin grin
Don't miss this thread oo grin grin
Eternally accursed son of a late pedophile goat rapist father๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

A little secret .. I swear to God I NEVER read your ramblings.

I just check the length and laugh more the longer it is. It means it hurt you even more. grin
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wellcome to Naizooria were the fundermental human rights and free speech of citizens are violated daily
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:
f*ck off
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by spagettiluv: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

A little secret .. I swear to God I NEVER read your ramblings.

I just check the length and laugh more the longer it is. It means it hurt you even more. grin
I swear me self no dey read the rubbish the dude dey always type .
Anytime i see proudlyomonna,I just stroll up cos he his always spewing rubbish like a deranged fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
I swear me self no dey read the rubbish the dude dey always type .
Anytime i see proudlyomonna,I just stroll up cos he his always spewing rubbish like a deranged fellow

He always types through hot tears. I would check if the thing long well well with lots of emojis. That shows the thing enter him bone marrow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by John4B: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
And mc oluoma is walking freely
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Levels1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
If this government can be proactive in likes manners things will continue getting better as where there's law there is rule governing people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into โ€˜houseboyโ€™ / Enugu Traditional Rulers Collect Grazing Money From Herdsmen / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.