Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec (3971 Views)

As A Guy You Need Money, As A Girl You Need Yansh Or Breast to make it in life / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / Guys Who Gives You More Problems In A Relationship Tall Or Short Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
New system Available

Order it on my site and place order 👇

Axus System, ₦250,000.00. https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/products/axus-system/646538

New System Available For Sale

Price : #250,000

System Quality

476GB
12.0 GB
64 Bit Operating System
Touch Support With 10 Touch Point
Corei7
Windows 11pro

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Watch the Testimonial Advertising Session With Nat

Watch & Kindly Subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuksY473Trk
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Message to parent in regards to disability

Dear Parent,

I understand that having a child with a disability can present unique challenges and difficulties for both you and your child.

However, it's important to remember that your child is still a valuable and capable individual with their own unique strengths and talents.
It's important to provide your child with the necessary support and resources to help them succeed and reach their full potential.

This may include seeking out specialized education or therapy, connecting with support groups or advocacy organizations, and working with healthcare professionals to address any medical needs.

It's also important to encourage your child to pursue their interests and passions, and to focus on their abilities rather than their disabilities.

With your love and support, your child can thrive and achieve great things.
Remember that you are not alone in this journey, and there are many resources and communities available to help support you and your family.

Best regards,
Light The World 🌎

1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Eid Mubarak to you! May this special occasion bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity.

May your prayers be accepted, and may your life be filled with love, joy, and blessings.

Let's celebrate this day with our family and friends, and spread the spirit of Eid by sharing our love and compassion with those around us.

May Allah bless you and your loved ones on this auspicious day and always. Eid Mubarak!

Lagos House 🏡 Hunter

#lagoshousehunter

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrSiWQTI6Is/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Hmmn

MechanicMike:

so do u where thong? wot colour & wot size?? cheesy
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2023
"Make the most of your weekends with the perfect real estate investment. Whether you're seeking relaxation or adventure, we have a property that's just right for you."

Lagos House 🏠 Hunter

#lagoshousehunter

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrSoifZIxC5/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by MechanicMike: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

so babe, as we was discussing, u dont like guys who eat womens yansh?
if your boyfriend, dont..SACK him & replace him with me. I will chop that yansh like noooodles!!(REAL TALK) smiley
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Jeon(f): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Tall, a little meat, long neck, ass, hips, thick thighs.
is that too much?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2023
Nice

Jeon:
Tall, a little meat, long neck, ass, hips, thick thighs.

is that too much?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Eew

This is just so weird

MechanicMike:

so babe, as we was discussing, u dont like guys who eat womens yansh?
if your boyfriend, dont..SACK him & replace him with me. I will chop that yansh like noooodles!!(REAL TALK) smiley

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2023
The Opening Of Isimi Lagos Experience Centre

A City of Tomorrow awaits.

The journey of development @isimilagos continues to unfold in more exciting ways than one.

With our core values being sustainability and eco-friendliness, this metropolis is a playground of adventure, innovative technology, and the ravishing beauty of the wonders of nature.

The different means of commuting make mobility in and out of Isimi Lagos seamless, making it the ultimate urban oasis.

Become an #isimicitizen today, starting from 200 SQMs.

What beats indulging in world-class polo facilities, whilst living in the exceptional beauty of Nature?

Discover the pinnacle of prestige living at @isimilagos, where the game of kings, Polo, reigns supreme.

Isimi Lagos is selling from 200 SQMs.

Get in contact with us in the DM

#lagoshousehunter

Lagos House 🏠 Hunter

#lagoshousehunter

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrSqseAoBCx/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Negroid001(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2023
My own is sha have common sense. Not so particular on looks and all. I've dated many fine girls and i can testify it's just for the trophy babe shi. Asides cute face and curves, most of em have nothing to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2023
Deep

Negroid001:
My own is sha have common sense. Not so particular on looks and all. I've dated many fine girls and i can testify it's just for the trophy babe shi. Asides cute face and curves, most of em have nothing to offer
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Negroid001(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Deep

Yeah a lot guys are chasing the wrong thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2023
I agree you just got a follower

Negroid001:

Yeah a lot guys are chasing the wrong thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2023
New system Available

Order it on my site and place order 👇

Axus System, ₦250,000.00. https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/products/axus-system/646538

New System Available For Sale

Price : #250,000

System Quality

476GB
12.0 GB
64 Bit Operating System
Touch Support With 10 Touch Point
Corei7
Windows 11pro

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Sex On First Meet / Called Of My Engagement And No Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.