Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 (53797 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Europa League (1(4) - 1(3)) On 9th May 2019 / Valencia Vs Arsenal: Europa League Semi-Finals (2 - 4) On 9th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:13pm On May 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Most of the saves were routine. Only the shot from kdb in the box was a big save. The rest were half chances or tame at best. Madrid still had more shots than Man City while the spread of play showed Madrid looking more dangerous for more periods than city
lThank your God yesterday for Courtois. Una for chop reach 10goals yesterday.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:15pm On May 18, 2023
Krublog:

Of what use will "sticking to my words" mean when the results are out there?

I tried in my predictions, I'm not God naw grin

Just keep following for the return leg.
Well, you failed to mention me as you promised. I will like to remind you that I followed the second leg as u suggested. What of you??
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:19pm On May 18, 2023
denzel231:
na u talk this one.. u know how many matches silva dey lost and mahrez dey do d rescue? Wetin Silva play today? When grealish leg start to straight for man city lmao
Have u now understand the game plan?? grin Pep did it against Leipzig and slaughter them in Etihad, same with Bayern. He's very intelligent.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:20pm On May 18, 2023
Demurray:

This tie has not finished yet, let's wait and see, next week is here already. Be safe till then. Goodnight bro
I hope you watched the match bro? grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:21pm On May 18, 2023
greggng:

Don't worry we will finish the job in your house ...is better to beat una woto woto infront of una fans ...that will be the sweetest beating
Hala Madrid later turn to Haba madrid grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:22pm On May 18, 2023
Demurray:

UCL no be PL the difference is clear, and all those teams you mentioned are minor in the UCL even Man City
Chochochocho, u no go like keep quiet. We as minor team rape major team like a bitch which it is angry angry
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Krublog(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2023
Peacecore:
Well, you failed to mention me as you promised. I will like to remind you that I followed the second leg as u suggested. What of you??

Ol boy!!!

That was one hell of a game.
One I and even you never saw ending with such a scoreline.

Man City are in a class on their own.

Congratulations 🤝🤝🤝
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:25pm On May 18, 2023
Krublog:

Ol boy!!!

That was one hell of a game.
One I and even you never saw ending with such a scoreline.

Man City are in a class on their own.

Congratulations 🤝🤝🤝
Thanks! Football evolves everyday, n it's turn by turn. Really Pep na werey grin see how e use John Stones to confuse his enemies. City players didn't even sweat for that sweet win. Actually I never expected that score line but I was sure of 2:0 or 3:1. The entire Madrid board should sha contribute money and buy shawarma for Courtois. He saved them from unbreakable disgrace yesterday.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Krublog(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
Thanks! Football evolves everyday, n it's turn by turn. Really Pep na werey grin see how e use John Stones to confuse his enemies. City players didn't even sweat for that sweet win. Actually I never expected that score line but I was sure of 2:0 or 3:1. The entire Madrid board should sha contribute money and buy shawarma for Courtois. He saved them from unbreakable disgrace yesterday.

If City keeps this team and their trainer, they'll dominate world football for the foreseeable future.

Na Newcastle I dey see up next. When they eventually qualify for the UCL, then the building starts.
Give them three seasons and watch the league on 🔥.
Man City,
Man Utd,
Arsenal,
Chelsea,
Newcastle,
Liverpool,
Tottenham
+
One outsider.

The league to watch and beat.

But in Europe this season, the Italian Serie A takes the place of pride.

A representative in each final.

Milan -UCL
ROMA -UEL
Fiorentina -ucl
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 9:50am On May 19, 2023
Krublog:

If City keeps this team and their trainer, they'll dominate world football for the foreseeable future.

Na Newcastle I dey see up next. When they eventually qualify for the UCL, then the building starts.
Give them three seasons and watch the league on 🔥.
Man City,
Man Utd,
Arsenal,
Chelsea,
Newcastle,
Liverpool,
Tottenham
+
One outsider.

The league to watch and beat.

But in Europe this season, the Italian Serie A takes the place of pride.

A representative in each final.

Milan -UCL
ROMA -UEL
Fiorentina -ucl
No doubt especially Newcastle. UCL will experience EPL treatment if Pep wins it this season because the mentality and experience will be already there. Let's just watch it unfold.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Krublog(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
No doubt especially Newcastle. UCL will experience EPL treatment if Pep wins it this season because the mentality and experience will be already there. Let's just watch it unfold.

"If"?

Who's gonna stop them

International Milan

Come on!!!

The finals have been played already.

Man City vs Real Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Demurray: 10:14am On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
I hope you watched the match bro? grin
Yes I watched it, e get as e be. I have been written of Madrid since but they always proved me wrong and as one of their fan, I have no choice than to support them.
Congrats to man city, hope they would lift the trophy 🏆 after beating almighty Real Madrid
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:15am On May 19, 2023
Krublog:

"If"?

Who's gonna stop them

International Milan

Come on!!!

The finals have been played already.

Man City vs Real Madrid.
grin grin grin just for the " anything can happen" in football mantra sha otherwise, City is 80% the winners of the cup.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Krublog(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
grin grin grin just for the " anything can happen" in football mantra sha otherwise, City is 80% the winners of the cup.

Tor
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Demurray: 10:21am On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
What else can we call 4- nil then if not
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 1:36pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
My father is my ancestor. He started that generation of imbeciles but I am the most degenerate of his ilk.

I am a Shameless bastard son of a bastard slowpoke.
Since you know your father to be an ancestor and a progenitor of imbeciles, I can only wish you God's touch.

It's always good to know one's roots so I've can know where to properly situate life issues.
Greet your ancestor whenever you locate them.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 2:03pm On May 19, 2023
Demurray:

What else can we call 4- nil then if not
grin grin grin D keeper really tried. He saved not less than 5 to 6 goals.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 2:05pm On May 19, 2023
Demurray:

Yes I watched it, e get as e be. I have been written of Madrid since but they always proved me wrong and as one of their fan, I have no choice than to support them.
Congrats to man city, hope they would lift the trophy 🏆 after beating almighty Real Madrid
Sure! Inter has bought market by saying before the match that they would prefer City to Madrid. City go too destroy them ehh grin grin it'll be a boring final a swear!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 2:38pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Since you know your father to be an ancestor and a progenitor of imbeciles, I can only wish you God's touch.

It's always good to know one's roots so I've can know where to properly situate life issues.
Greet your ancestor whenever you locate them.
Yea, your father is my father's progenitor but the imbecility waned as it progressed down the line. You and your father started the race of imbeciles.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 2:44pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
Yea, your father is my father's progenitor but the imbecility waned as it progressed down the line. You and your father started the race of imbeciles.
Android2 fool exposing his foolishness.
You're still confirming with your own mouth that you come frome a generation of imbeciles which you believe to be waning.
It will be no surprise to anyone if a generational slowpoke mistakes other people for his ancestral line. It's still a sign of the lunacy inherent in his race.
Kpele weyrey
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 2:57pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Android2 fool exposing his foolishness.
You're still confirming with your own mouth that you come frome a generation of imbeciles which you believe to be waning.
It will be no surprise to anyone if a generational slowpoke mistakes other people for his ancestral line. It's still a sign of the lunacy inherent in his race.
Kpele weyrey
Why e dey pain you ni? Your father is the most pristine slowpoke in our clan but evolution has made me and others who came after him to be better than he was. You take after your father the chief slowpoke. That is a fact.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 3:31pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
Why e dey pain you ni? Your father is the most pristine slowpoke in our clan but evolution has made me and others who came after him to be better than he was. You take after your father the chief slowpoke. That is a fact.
As an slowpoke that you are with your android2 brain, it is very possible for you to claim anyone as a member of your clan. You can even claim Albert Einstein is from your self-confessed imbecilic clan.
It elicits no wonder from any sane mind other than pity for your delusions stoked by self-diagnosed mental disorders.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Derrickfoster1: 3:42pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
Your father is my ancestor. He started that generation of imbeciles but you are the most degenerate of his ilk.

Shameless bastard son of a bastard slowpoke.

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation

Rule 2
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

As an slowpoke that you are with your android2 brain, it is very possible for you to claim anyone as a member of your clan. You can even claim Albert Einstein is from your self-confessed imbecilic clan.
It elicits no wonder from any sane mind other than pity for your delusions stoked by self-diagnosed mental disorders.
Your insults bore me. I have already told you, whatever you think I am, your father is the primus inter pares of it and you take after him.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Derrickfoster1: 3:51pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
You are a coward. Switch accounts and report me even though you were dishing out the insults?

Kunle we don't sell gbegiri here calm down
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 3:53pm On May 19, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Kunle we don't sell gbegiri here calm down
LOL. Psychosis is a bad thing. grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Derrickfoster1: 3:55pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
LOL. Psychosis is a bad thing. grin

Relax EWA is not running
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 4:20pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
Your insults bore me. I have already told you, whatever you think I am, your father is the primus inter pares of it and you take after him.

Your imbecilic android2 rants are an affront to common sense. It seems you have the brain of a lizard.
Since you have confessed to belonging to a generation of retards, I can't think more or less of you
Android17:
Yea, my father's imbecility waned as it progressed down the line.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 4:29pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Your imbecilic android2 rants are an affront to common sense. It seems you have the brain of a lizard.
Since you have confessed to belonging to a generation of retards, I can't think more or less of you
Boring. You father has the brain of a Zooplankton and you take after him. Deal with it.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 4:50pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
Boring. You father has the brain of a Zooplankton and you take after him. Deal with it.
And according to you he's the progenitor of your imbecilic lineage not so?
End of story
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 5:20pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

And according to you he's the progenitor of your imbecilic lineage not so?
End of story
Yes he is. The first and most imbecilic retard in our lineage and you take directly after him. I am sure people tell you that regularly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 20th April 2022 / Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.