Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 (53801 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Europa League (1(4) - 1(3)) On 9th May 2019 / Valencia Vs Arsenal: Europa League Semi-Finals (2 - 4) On 9th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 11:26pm On May 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

You see how you are now. You have now come off claiming Benz's shot doesn't count and KDB's shot was offside.
You have suddenly realized that taking more shots means more xG which means your claims about Tchouameni's effort are pure unadulterated nonsense.
You have also arrived at the place were you realise you fooled yourself into thinking Athletic was running a live commentary.
What you want to be doing now is arguing against facts that you provided yourself.
Are you not confused?
Adios
Dude, what is wrong with you.

XG - expected goal is not the same as CHANCE.
You posted an opta link I asked you to click that link to see how many chances were recorded for RM. Because you have seen that only 1 was recorded, you clownishly started trying to relate chances to XG. What is wrong with you?

If you are not ashamed of your own link why not post the screenshot of the opta link you posted here?

I won't even waste my time on you again. Since you don't know what a play by play commentary is.

Below: is that not your opta link? Come and talk rubbish now.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 11:50pm On May 12, 2023
Android17:
Dude, what is wrong with you.

XG - expected goal is not the same as CHANCE.
You posted an opta link I asked you to click that link to see how many chances were recorded for RM. Because you have seen that only 1 was recorded, you clownishly started trying to relate chances to XG. What is wrong with you?

If you are not ashamed of your own link why not post the screenshot of the opta link you posted here?

I won't even waste my time on you again. Since you don't know what a play by play commentary is.

Below: is that not your opta link? Come and talk rubbish now.

Lol. You're beginning to sound high.
You're talking of big chances. Madrid still fared better in that aspect according to that stat. 1 big chance to 0 for Man City, so I wonder what your point is.
I'm not going to get into the argument of xG with you. You're allowed to wallow in your delusions.
The fact is you're just exposing your low capacity to comprehend
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 6:16am On May 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. You're beginning to sound high.
You're talking of big chances. Madrid still fared better in that aspect according to that stat. 1 big chance to 0 for Man City, so I wonder what your point is.
I'm not going to get into the argument of xG with you. You're allowed to wallow in your delusions.
The fact is you're just exposing your low capacity to comprehend
You wonder what my point is?

Mumu, my point is the big chance recorded there is the Benzema header that would have been cancelled if he actually scored.

Have you seen that your Tchouameni shot etc did not count as a chance? And you were arguing since yesterday.

Oya, what about shots on goal, expected assists? Which team had more?

You must be a learner to think you will change the argument after you caught this big fat L.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 6:56am On May 13, 2023
Android17:
You wonder what my point is?

Mumu, my point is the big chance recorded there is the Benzema header that would have been cancelled if he actually scored.

Have you seen that your Tchouameni shot etc did not count as a chance? And you were arguing since yesterday.

Oya, what about shots on goal, expected assists? Which team had more?

You must be a learner to think you will change the argument after you caught this big fat L.
What is this one saying?
How did you arrive at that conclusion that it was Benz's header that was the big chance? What's the difference between his header and Halaand's that it was not also recorded as a big chance after all both were saved by the gk. Like I've told you several times, you can't say with all certainty that Benz's header will be ruled offside because you're neither the linesman nor the VAR. So rest!!

And it seems English is confusing you. What was recorded was Big chance not chances. Another confusion.
What about blocked Shots? Who had more? Shots inside box which shows how much they broke the opposition lines?
Your mumudeen thinks it's only what he sees that matters. You've flunked almost all aspects of this argument that you're now searching for new talking points and changing position like an expired olosho.
I suggest you change your moniker to android2 and rest!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 7:15am On May 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

What is this one saying?
How did you arrive at that conclusion that it was Benz's header that was the big chance? What's the difference between his header and Halaand's that it was not also recorded as a big chance after all both were saved by the gk. Like I've told you several times, you can't say with all certainty that Benz's header will be ruled offside because you're neither the linesman nor the VAR. So rest!!

And it seems English is confusing you. What was recorded was Big chance not chances. Another confusion.
What about blocked Shots? Who had more? Shots inside box which shows how much they broke the opposition lines?
Your mumudeen thinks it's only what he sees that matters. You've flunked almost all aspects of this argument that you're now searching for new talking points and changing position like an expired olosho.
I suggest you change your moniker to android2 and rest!!
Dumbo looking for way out. I don't know how many times you'll be told that Benz's header was recorded as a stat because it was not reviewed. But the replays and commentators clearly mentioned that he was off.

Now mumu, a big chance like I told you is one in which the rate of conversion is higher than 50%. What that means is, at least half the number of times, the player scores it. That is why it is easy to know that the chance recorded for RM was the Benz header. There was no other chance that foot the bill and the one that would have counted for City was canceled for being offside.

You can't be mentioning Haaland when the shot was blocked. Mumu. Blocked shot will not count as a big chance because it proves that a defender was present enough to prevent the keeper from making a save which reduces the conversion rate.

How dumb will someone be to not just check something before typing?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 7:34am On May 13, 2023
Android17:
Dumbo looking for way out. I don't know how many times you'll be told that Benz's header was recorded as a stat because it was not reviewed. But the replays and commentators clearly mentioned that he was off.

Now mumu, a big chance like I told you is one in which the rate of conversion is higher than 50%. What that means is, at least half the number of times, the player scores it. That is why it is easy to know that the chance recorded for RM was the Benz header. There was no other chance that foot the bill and the one that would have counted for City was canceled for being offside.

You can't be mentioning Haaland when the shot was blocked. Mumu. Blocked shot will not count as a big chance because it proves that a defender was present enough to prevent the keeper from making a save which reduces the conversion rate.

How dumb will someone be to not just check something before typing?

This okpo is still yarning dust. You have gone back to claiming KDB'S effort was ruled offside after commentaries from Goal.com and your Aljazeera showed that never happened. Are you sure you're OK?

I still insist you have no evidence it was Benz's header that was counted as that 1 big chance! It could as well have been his shot which deflected off Stones cause Madrid actually broke through City's lines to get that position.

To prove further that you didn't watch the match, you are unaware of Halaand's header which was saved by Courtois, which is actually reminiscent of Benz's. You see how you keep exposing your ignorance?

You're just rambling around like a mad man over a match you never watched making wild and asinine assumptions like claiming KDB'S shot was offside.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 9:22am On May 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

This okpo is still yarning dust. You have gone back to claiming KDB'S effort was ruled offside after commentaries from Goal.com and your Aljazeera showed that never happened. Are you sure you're OK?

I still insist you have no evidence it was Benz's header that was counted as that 1 big chance! It could as well have been his shot which deflected off Stones cause Madrid actually broke through City's lines to get that position.

To prove further that you didn't watch the match, you are unaware of Halaand's header which was saved by Courtois, which is actually reminiscent of Benz's. You see how you keep exposing your ignorance?

You're just rambling around like a mad man over a match you never watched making wild and asinine assumptions like claiming KDB'S shot was offside.
Dummy, Haaland's header was a good 2 yards further than Benz's header. It was so long it took a casual catch from Courtois but see the level of reflex Eddie had to show to save Benz's that was even more central whereas Erling's was from a wider angle increasing its difficulty. That's how deeply I watched the game. You are the one just looking for one new narrative to latch unto to find some consolatory victory because I have been wounding you with facts.

When did we ever leave the fact that KDB was off? You're shamelessly trying to reference Aljazeera even when I told you to ask and I'll bring at least 3 more sites saying the same thing, dummy. The linesman raised his flag and signaled it. However, the replay showed he probably wasn't so the linesman was wrong. If you watched the game you would have known it lol.

Buahahaa I laughed @ it could have [and then cite shot deflecting off a defender]. Something I already told this slowbinho will not even be counted as a shot on target let alone BIG chance. Dude, do you got any juice in your melon? Are you so shameless?

Dude if it is not that Benz' chance you just argued was not even offside then tell me any shot that Ederson had to save, that was goal bound from the nearest angle/position to score that Ederson saved? Show the world how shameless you are. I dare you.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 10:50am On May 13, 2023
Android17:
Dummy, Haaland's header was a good 2 yards further than Benz's header. It was so long it took a casual catch from Courtois but see the level of reflex Eddie had to show to save Benz's that was even more central whereas Erling's was from a wider angle increasing its difficulty. That's how deeply I watched the game. You are the one just looking for one new narrative to latch unto to find some consolatory victory because I have been wounding you with facts.

When did we ever leave the fact that KDB was off? You're shamelessly trying to reference Aljazeera even when I told you to ask and I'll bring at least 3 more sites saying the same thing, dummy. The linesman raised his flag and signaled it. However, the replay showed he probably wasn't so the linesman was wrong. If you watched the game you would have known it lol.

Buahahaa I laughed @ it could have [and then cite shot deflecting off a defender]. Something I already told this slowbinho will not even be counted as a shot on target let alone BIG chance. Dude, do you got any juice in your melon? Are you so shameless?

Dude if it is not that Benz' chance you just argued was not even offside then tell me any shot that Ederson had to save, that was goal bound from the nearest angle/position to score that Ederson saved? Show the world how shameless you are. I dare you.
I guess there's another definition for shameless in your dictionary. You've rushed to YouTube to watch the highlights and you're still here to argue as if you knew of the chancebefore.
To show how daft you are, you couldn't see that Halaand was practically unmarked for the header and it's no one's fault he chose to go for power instead of placement from that position. Benz's was tightly marked by two defenders and it's a pointer to his experience he chose to bring it low. Besides, everyone knows Ederson doesn't come close to Courtois when it comes to goalkeeping.
And what do you mean by Benz's header was central. Is this one of your dumb jokes or something? I'll resort to pics very soon to prove you're a dunce beyond any doubt.
You're a bumbling ignoramus who is depending on YouTube snippets and comments for a match he never watched.
You brought Aljazeera yourself and the title was Courtois saves not KDB offside. I still challenge you to bring a live commentary of the match from any reputable site that reports KDB'S effort as offside. I gave you Goal.com. if you were not a complete dunce, you'll know Goal.com ranks among top three of football sites along with ESPN. Instead you brought Aljazeera and even that exposes your dumbness.
FYI, Courtois saved KDB'S shot and it bounced to rudiger who put it out for a throw. I challenge you again to disprove that.
So it's only a shot that keeper saves that's goalbound in this muntula's mind. You be dummy dude. Go and argue with Opta who gave Madrid 0.67 xG above that of City and 1 big chance to City's 0.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 5:48pm On May 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

I guess there's another definition for shameless in your dictionary. You've rushed to YouTube to watch the highlights and you're still here to argue as if you knew of the chancebefore.
To show how daft you are, you couldn't see that Halaand was practically unmarked for the header and it's no one's fault he chose to go for power instead of placement from that position. Benz's was tightly marked by two defenders and it's a pointer to his experience he chose to bring it low. Besides, everyone knows Ederson doesn't come close to Courtois when it comes to goalkeeping.
And what do you mean by Benz's header was central. Is this one of your dumb jokes or something? I'll resort to pics very soon to prove you're a dunce beyond any doubt.
You're a bumbling ignoramus who is depending on YouTube snippets and comments for a match he never watched.
You brought Aljazeera yourself and the title was Courtois saves not KDB offside. I still challenge you to bring a live commentary of the match from any reputable site that reports KDB'S effort as offside. I gave you Goal.com. if you were not a complete dunce, you'll know Goal.com ranks among top three of football sites along with ESPN. Instead you brought Aljazeera and even that exposes your dumbness.
FYI, Courtois saved KDB'S shot and it bounced to rudiger who put it out for a throw. I challenge you again to disprove that.
So it's only a shot that keeper saves that's goalbound in this muntula's mind. You be dummy dude. Go and argue with Opta who gave Madrid 0.67 xG above that of City and 1 big chance to City's 0.
Dumbledore, you did not give me goal.com. To give me a website is to give me one categorically refuting what was said not something that does not mention it. I wonder how stupid someone has to be to rise to your level - the chief of stupid people on NL?

Is it being unmarked that makes a chance big even if the player in question is from a far distance away to trouble the keeper oh stupid one? So Aljazeera is not reputable, Athletic is not reputable, the freaking UEFA CL official highlight is not reputable? I told you to ask me for more links and I would flood this place with them. Why are you afraid? It is just as simple. Ask for it let me disgrace you even more.

Slowbraino, if someone is 2 yards from the post when they head the ball compared to someone that is 10 yards away, which of them has the lower margin of missing the target? Like how dumb do you need to be not to see why a player has a better chance of scoring from the PK spot than from the half way line? Dummy.

See how incredibly asinine you are, now you are now pointing at the 1 big chance recorded for RM as if it was ever in contention. That is how you have been trying to change the argument from one thing to do the other after I make a fool of you. I showed you that Tchouameni's shot was not regarded as the big chance you tried to claim. You are so shameless that you wanted to then switch and attribute it to a deflected shot off a defender. When you realized that was a hopeless lane, this cretin then tried to change the topic back to XG. As if XG has anything to do with big chance. You are responsible for 99% of the world's stupidity.

So unintelligent are you, that you even tried to place a world renowned news network to a sports network that only focuses on soccer news. Your parents should be ashamed of the failure that you are. I spit on your ugly face.

Dumbo, see the official UEFA CL highlights for the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFU1rF6DfWs

Why is the chance not there? And why was it not recorded since you have just accepted that City was allocated 0 big chances. Abi, idiota, if that chance stood won't it be regarded as a big chance? If you say it won't, then show us another RM chance that is not the Benzema header that would be regarded as the big chance compared to that KDB opportunity. I asked you before and you pretended you did not see it because you think if you acted like you were not a retarrd, we will also not acknowledge that you are.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 9:17pm On May 13, 2023
Android17:
Dumbledore, you did not give me goal.com. To give me a website is to give me one categorically refuting what was said not something that does not mention it. I wonder how stupid someone has to be to rise to your level - the chief of stupid people on NL?

Is it being unmarked that makes a chance big even if the player in question is from a far distance away to trouble the keeper oh stupid one? So Aljazeera is not reputable, Athletic is not reputable, the freaking UEFA CL official highlight is not reputable? I told you to ask me for more links and I would flood this place with them. Why are you afraid? It is just as simple. Ask for it let me disgrace you even more.

Slowbraino, if someone is 2 yards from the post when they head the ball compared to someone that is 10 yards away, which of them has the lower margin of missing the target? Like how dumb do you need to be not to see why a player has a better chance of scoring from the PK spot than from the half way line? Dummy.

See how incredibly asinine you are, now you are now pointing at the 1 big chance recorded for RM as if it was ever in contention. That is how you have been trying to change the argument from one thing to do the other after I make a fool of you. I showed you that Tchouameni's shot was not regarded as the big chance you tried to claim. You are so shameless that you wanted to then switch and attribute it to a deflected shot off a defender. When you realized that was a hopeless lane, this cretin then tried to change the topic back to XG. As if XG has anything to do with big chance. You are responsible for 99% of the world's stupidity.

So unintelligent are you, that you even tried to place a world renowned news network to a sports network that only focuses on soccer news. Your parents should be ashamed of the failure that you are. I spit on your ugly face.

Dumbo, see the official UEFA CL highlights for the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFU1rF6DfWs

Why is the chance not there? And why was it not recorded since you have just accepted that City was allocated 0 big chances. Abi, idiota, if that chance stood won't it be regarded as a big chance? If you say it won't, then show us another RM chance that is not the Benzema header that would be regarded as the big chance compared to that KDB opportunity. I asked you before and you pretended you did not see it because you think if you acted like you were not a retarrd, we will also not acknowledge that you are.
Stop convulsing your idiocy all over NL you dimwit. I know you're too dull to know that if the KDB chance was ruled offside, both Aljazeera and Goal.com would have added it to the broadcast to clarify. Or do you think their editorial teams are made up of dimwits like you?

I've just been laughing at how stupid you must be to argue against Opta, Goal.com and Aljazeera all at once for a match you didn't watch. It must be a special breed of stupid I doubt anything can surpass it.

Seems I've been talking to a wall all this while that you keep repeating your empty, silly threats. Let me embolden it for you so your dumb self don't keep acting blind. I CHALLENGE YOU TO BRING COMMENTS FROM THREE REPUTABLE SPORTS OUTFIT THAT CALLED KDB'S CHANCE OFFSIDE IN THEIR LIVE COMMENTARY

Same silly you claimed Benz's header was more central than Halaand's. I see you've shifted from that daft claim. Now you've reverted to comparing distance. Your mumuness no get cure. Both happened in the box and Benz's was an acute angle your doofus. I'm not surprised since you never watched the match. Probably too inebriated on horseshit to do so.

And to show how irredeemably slow you are, you went and copied same YouTube link that's not opening again. Are you really this daft or you're just seeking for pity?
I don't care what your dumb self think about chances. The fact is you're so dumb and slow your Aljazeera post even negates your claim! C'mon! You really can't be this daft.
Here's commentary from Goal.com and report from espn both agreeing Benz's header was at the far end of the post, same header you claimed was central. Oga, you daft and it's too obvious you didn't watch the match. You're just a damn daft thing!!

Oh and I hope you're not too daft to see espn's description of Benz's chance that went over the bar which you've been claiming is not a good chance. Dumbo.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 10:54pm On May 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Stop convulsing your idiocy all over NL you dimwit. I know you're too dull to know that if the KDB chance was ruled offside, both Aljazeera and Goal.com would have added it to the broadcast to clarify. Or do you think their editorial teams are made up of dimwits like you?

I've just been laughing at how stupid you must be to argue against Opta, Goal.com and Aljazeera all at once for a match you didn't watch. It must be a special breed of stupid I doubt anything can surpass it.

Seems I've been talking to a wall all this while that you keep repeating your empty, silly threats. Let me embolden it for you so your dumb self don't keep acting blind. I CHALLENGE YOU TO BRING COMMENTS FROM THREE REPUTABLE SPORTS OUTFIT THAT CALLED KDB'S CHANCE OFFSIDE IN THEIR LIVE COMMENTARY

Same silly you claimed Benz's header was more central than Halaand's. I see you've shifted from that daft claim. Now you've reverted to comparing distance. Your mumuness no get cure. Both happened in the box and Benz's was an acute angle your doofus. I'm not surprised since you never watched the match. Probably too inebriated on horseshit to do so.

And to show how irredeemably slow you are, you went and copied same YouTube link that's not opening again. Are you really this daft or you're just seeking for pity?
I don't care what your dumb self think about chances. The fact is you're so dumb and slow your Aljazeera post even negates your claim! C'mon! You really can't be this daft.
Here's commentary from Goal.com and report from espn both agreeing Benz's header was at the far end of the post, same header you claimed was central. Oga, you daft and it's too obvious you didn't watch the match. You're just a damn daft thing!!

Oh and I hope you're not too daft to see espn's description of Benz's chance that went over the bar which you've been claiming is not a good chance. Dumbo.

I knew something was up when each following post from you was stupider than the previous one. Far post means the post to the left of Ederson. I said Benz's was more central compared to Erling's. 1 aspect states the position of Benz compared to Eddie but the latter compares Benz's location to Haaland's. See how I have to simplify things for you because you are a seasoned simpleton.

I thought you were scaling authority, should it not be UEFA official highlights as number one? Pray tell, why won't the official UEFA CL highlight have that chance stupido? Does critical reasoning despise you so much that you can't see that your argument died there? If the link that is accessible to me here in this part of the world is not accessible to you, just go to YouTube and check the UEFA channel and watch the highlights from there. Shame dey catch you about wetin you go find? All dumb liars are shameless I get it.

And to think you are trying to pivot on Benz's far post position as if you are making any point. You think you can deflect from the tasteless lie you tried to claim by positing that a Benz deflected shot will be referred to as the 1 big chance RM had on the day compared to that header oh shameless cretinous dumb god-forsaken liar? Are you not the most shameless rustic churl on earth?

This fool is really trying to bring up another header that won't be on target as the 1 big chance Benz had in place of the one that Ederson actually saved from a short distance even when he had argued in many posts that that same chance was a big one and that it was not offside only to diminish that same chance to save your Tchouameni argument? Hahaha

See how I easily shred your useless writs and expose you for the quasi-intellectual you are? That is how simple you are both in reasoning and in casting invectives. You are boringly unintelligent. LOL
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 11:20pm On May 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

I will wound you with hard facts.

Pic 1
https://en.as.com/soccer/real-madrid-vs-manchester-city-live-online-score-stats-updates-champions-league-semi-final-2223-n/

Pic 2
https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2023/may/09/real-madrid-v-manchester-city-champions-league-semi-final-first-leg-live

Pic 3 (GOAL.COM by the way grin grin )
https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/real-madrid-vs-manchester-city-lineups-and-live-updates/blt775adb3c734eebdc

Let me see the amala you want to turn now. I warned you not to dare me. Hahaha

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 11:20pm On May 13, 2023
Android17:

I knew something was up when each following post from you was stupider than the previous one. Far post means the post to the left of Ederson. I said Benz's was more central compared to Erling's. 1 aspect states the position of Benz compared to Eddie but the latter compares Benz's location to Haaland's. See how I have to simplify things for you because you are a seasoned simpleton.

I thought you were scaling authority, should it not be UEFA official highlights as number one? Pray tell, why won't the official UEFA CL highlight have that chance stupido? Does critical reasoning despise you so much that you can't see that your argument died there? If the link that is accessible to me here in this part of the world is not accessible to you, just go to YouTube and check the UEFA channel and watch the highlights from there. Shame dey catch you about wetin you go find? All dumb liars are shameless I get it.

And to think you are trying to pivot on Benz's far post position as if you are making any point. You think you can deflect from the tasteless lie you tried to claim by positing that a Benz deflected shot will be referred to as the 1 big chance RM had on the day compared to that header oh shameless cretinous dumb god-forsaken liar? Are you not the most shameless rustic churl on earth?

This fool is really trying to bring up another header that won't be on target as the 1 big chance Benz had in place of the one that Ederson actually saved from a short distance even when he had argued in many posts that that same chance was a big one and that it was not offside only to diminish that same chance to save your Tchouameni argument? Hahaha

See how I easily shred your useless writs and expose you for the quasi-intellectual you are? That is how simple you are both in reasoning and in casting invectives. You are boringly unintelligent. LOL
Mr Odenson. How many times will I tell you your uefa link is not opening? This deliberate stupidity is unbecoming of you. The supersport YouTube you also claimed is not opening, you can't go on skysports and check abi? Muntula
I'm glad you repeated the stupid lie that Benz's chance was more central than Halaand's. Now I've snapped pics of both. You can now see how dumb you are as you look at the shots and see who is more acute between both in terms of positioning. Like i told you dummy and espn confirmed it, Haaland went for power over placement while Benzema went for placement as a more experienced striker.
You're the one who has been claiming Benz was offside, a foolish assumption not backed by any fact. Just bias.
And dummy. You seem to have gone permanently blind to the bolded challenge you dared me to make. You've swallowed your claim and now relying on a phantom UEFA highlight like the dumb cretin you are. I'm still waiting for your threats to come true or you're just a dog who eats up his vomit.
The kind madness wey dey your body get cure so?

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 11:29pm On May 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Mr Odenson. How many times will I tell you your uefa link is not opening? This deliberate stupidity is unbecoming of you. The supersport YouTube you also claimed is not opening, you can't go on skysports and check abi? Muntula
I'm glad you repeated the stupid lie that Benz's chance was more central than Halaand's. Now I've snapped pics of both. You can now see how dumb you are as you look at the shots and see who is more acute between both in terms of positioning. Like i told you dummy and espn confirmed it, Haaland went for power over placement while Benzema went for placement as a more experienced striker.
You're the one who has been claiming Benz was offside, a foolish assumption not backed by any fact. Just bias.
And dummy. You seem to have gone permanently blind to the bolded challenge you dared me to make. You've swallowed your claim and now relying on a phantom UEFA highlight like the dumb cretin you are. I'm still waiting for your threats to come true or you're just a dog who eats up his vomit.
The kind madness wey dey your body get cure so?

Gosh you are silly. Between Benz and Haaland which of them is in the center box in the keeper's zone? Your image clearly shows Haaland is outside of it but Benz is in it. That is why Benz's chance is bigger. Being in that center box is what makes Benz's more central because he is more so in the center compared to Haaland you dumbentela.

Referring me to Skysports compared to another link you gave that did not work is not the same as me telling you to search for the same channel that will be available to everyone in the world. I cannot believe someone can be as dumb as you and still be allowed to function. You are as useless as you are unintelligent.

You have jumped from Benz used experience (subjective irrelevant nonsense) and bla bla...what does it have to do with your dumb lie that this was not recorded as the big chance for RM? Stop trying to deflect. Tell us which chance RM created that will be referred to as their one big chance compared to this chance. Stop trying to change the subject. Simply watch UEFA CL highlights from the official website and come back to tell us how you heard the commentator say Benz was offside.

I have just dragged you to nothing concerning the KDB offside. You want me to disgrace you again concerning Benz? Don't you know when to accept that someone is far better than you at everything? It literally feels like a Nobel Prize winner is debating a drooling oaf. You bore me.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 11:39pm On May 13, 2023
In case the shameless e-diot wants to pretend he did not see it.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 12:06am On May 14, 2023
Android17:

Gosh you are silly. Between Benz and Haaland which of them is in the center box in the keeper's zone? Your image clearly shows Haaland is outside of it but Benz is in it. That is why Benz's chance is bigger. Being in that center box is what makes Benz's more central because he is more so in the center compared to Haaland you dumbentela.

Referring me to Skysports compared to another link you gave that did not work is not the same as me telling you to search for the same channel that will be available to everyone in the world. I cannot believe someone can be as dumb as you and still be allowed to function. You are as useless as you are unintelligent.

You have jumped from Benz used experience (subjective irrelevant nonsense) and bla bla...what does it have to do with your dumb lie that this was not recorded as the big chance for RM? Stop trying to deflect. Tell us which chance RM created that will be referred to as their one big chance compared to this chance. Stop trying to change the subject. Simply watch UEFA CL highlights from the official website and come back to tell us how you heard the commentator say Benz was offside.

I have just dragged you to nothing concerning the KDB offside. You want me to disgrace you again concerning Benz? Don't you know when to accept that someone is far better than you at everything? It literally feels like a Nobel Prize winner is debating a drooling oaf. You bore me.
This is how this halfwit keeps shifting like an expired olosho.
It is no longer that Benz is center compared to Halaand. It is now Benz is in "center box". For you info dimwit, it's called keeper's box/goal area not center box. After seeing clearly that Benz is at an acute angle you're now calling keeper's box central area. You mumuscious muntula.
KDB'S chance that you've been yapping about, did he take the shot from inside the goal box? You're just an anamu who keeps shifting around to cover his ignorance.
Another dumb claim. If the channel is available why can't I access it from your link. You keep getting dumber every minute.
Where's your evidence that it was the Benz header that was recorded as the big chance for Madrid? None whatsoever. Only your dumb assertions.
And it's actually funny this andoid2 bumbling idiot thinks he's a Nobel prize winner because of a football argument. Are you really that useless in real life your only validation comes from online arguments? Wow
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 12:23am On May 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

This is how this halfwit keeps shifting like an expired olosho.
It is no longer that Benz is center compared to Halaand. It is now Benz is in "center box". For you info dimwit, it's called keeper's box/goal area not center box. After seeing clearly that Benz is at an acute angle you're now calling keeper's box central area. You mumuscious muntula.
KDB'S chance that you've been yapping about, did he take the shot from inside the goal box? You're just an anamu who keeps shifting around to cover his ignorance.
Another dumb claim. If the channel is available why can't I access it from your link. You keep getting dumber every minute.
Where's your evidence that it was the Benz header that was recorded as the big chance for Madrid? None whatsoever. Only your dumb assertions.
If shamelessness was a person it will be you. You have now completely ignored the fact that I repeatedly told you KDB was offside and his chance was not recorded when you tried to make it the crux of your argument. Now that I have demolished that beyond repair, you want to go down swinging on Benz vs Haaland's position even though 1 of them - to the dumbest person - is still close to the keeper than the other's. I asked you to tell us which of them will be regarded as bigger chance why are you afraid to hold your own argument to scrutiny? See why I call you shamelessly stupid and I have proven how prophetic the statement is?

Why does where KDB took his shot from come in? What does it have to do with anything? Exactly what aspect of this conversation does it speak to? You are just clutching at any straw you can find. Your arguments are all over the place. You can't guarantee that Benz's header that Ederson saved was the big chance yet you cannot tell us any chance that was bigger? Or actually you can, you started with the deflected shot that was not even recorded as on target, then switched to a header that went over the bar (that is also not on target) but cannot decide if the one that was closest to the keeper, saved by him and was on target is the big chance even after you tried to argue that that same chance was not offside. See how many torturous knots you have tied yourself into because you made gaffes that you won't just concede to because you are shameless.

Hahaha

What happened to daring me to provide links to prove KDB was offside? Remember when you were claiming Goal.com was the major site to refer to? I have now used Goal.com what other excuse do you have?

I will disgrace you.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 12:39am On May 14, 2023
Android17:
If shamelessness was a person it will be you. You have now completely ignored the fact that I repeatedly told you KDB was offside and his chance was not recorded when you tried to make it the crux of your argument. Now that I have demolished that beyond repair, you want to go down swinging on Benz vs Haaland's position even though 1 of them - to the dumbest person - is still close to the keeper than the other's. I asked you to tell us which of them will be regarded as bigger chance why are you afraid to hold your own argument to scrutiny? See why I call you shamelessly stupid and I have proven how prophetic the statement is?

Why does where KDB took his shot from come in? What does it have to do with anything? Exactly what aspect of this conversation does it speak to? You are just clutching at any straw you can find. Your arguments are all over the place. You can't guarantee that Benz's header that Ederson saved was the big chance yet you cannot tell us any chance that was bigger? Or actually you can, you started with the deflected shot that was not even recorded as on target, then switched to a header that went over the bar (that is also not on target) but cannot decide if the one that was closest to the keeper, saved by him and was on target is the big chance even after you tried to argue that that same chance was not offside. See how many torturous knots you have tied yourself into because you made gaffes that you won't just concede to because you are shameless.

Hahaha

What happened to daring me to provide links to prove KDB was offside? Remember when you were claiming Goal.com was the major site to refer to? I have now used Goal.com what other excuse do you have?

I will disgrace you.
Look at this slow fool. Always turning around and can't take a stand. I never made De Bruyne's chance the Crux of my argument. All I said is that it was not counted offside.
My argument has been that:
You can't say Benz was offside because the refs did not rulev him so. Any other thing outside the refs' call is speculation.
2. You can't say with certainty that it was Benz's header that was the big chance because: Benz had a good chance from the left that was deflected as well and, Halaand had a similar chance which was not counted as a big chance. Halaand was more centrally placed and it was his execution that made the chance look difficult compared to Benz's.
3. Madrid still had other good chances like the Tchouameni effort. Madrid had more blocked shots and xG than City and at least 3 of City's SoT were tame shots which Courtois picked easily, and of course the Alaba block.
I can see your idiocy has shifted to who was closer to the keeper and not who was "central". You see how you keep looking like a circus clown? It's no more about centrality, it's now about closeness to the keeper. You really deserve a Nobel prize..... for stupidity.
And it still proved you never watched the match if I had to recall most of the moments in the match and you have to go fishing before you recognize them. You're just a hollow buffoon.
The only one you ever got right was the KDB's and see how long it took your android2 brain to get links to support your claim. Nobel prize indeed.
Such a shallow fool.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 2:38am On May 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Look at this slow fool. Always turning around and can't take a stand. I never made De Bruyne's chance the Crux of my argument. All I said is that it was not counted offside.
Don't waste any body's time. Was it offside? If it was then you are a big fool for continuing to argue having known you lost.
My argument has been that:
You can't say Benz was offside because the refs did not rulev him so. Any other thing outside the refs' call is speculation.
E-diot. You know that anything outside of what was ruled is speculation but you were arguing against what was ruled for the KDB chance? You dumb lunatic. I know you want to hide from the truth but I will force-feed it into your empty head. Benz's was offside but it was not ruled on the day which is why his own chance counted and KDBs didn't. Get it into your very dull brain.
2. You can't say with certainty that it was Benz's header that was the big chance because: Benz had a good chance from the left that was deflected as well and, Halaand had a similar chance which was not counted as a big chance. Halaand was more centrally placed and it was his execution that made the chance look difficult compared to Benz's.
Stupid liar. Any blocked shot cannot be counted as a big chance because how can a chance be big when it was not even recorded as a shot on target? See how stupid you are? A shot has to be on target which is defined as a shot that is saved by the keeper. That is why shots that hit the bar are not regarded as on target, dullard-inho. Try another lie this one failed woefully.
3. Madrid still had other good chances like the Tchouameni effort. Madrid had more blocked shots and xG than City and at least 3 of City's SoT were tame shots which Courtois picked easily, and of course the Alaba block.
More irrelevant rubbish just to waste my time. Nobody has time for any sidetrack you want to employ. Man up and face all your wrong arguments. Stop telling me nonsense about other good chances. Opta - your own link says only 1 chance was regarded as big in that game. Which chance was it for RM? Stop stupidly mentioning blocked shots and conjectures. Google the definition of the terms and answer appropriately.
[s]I can see your idiocy has shifted to who was closer to the keeper and not who was "central". You see how you keep looking like a circus clown? It's no more about centrality, it's now about closeness to the keeper. You really deserve a Nobel prize..... for stupidity[/s].
Same failed deflections. I told you Benz's header was closer. It was more central than Erlings. It was from a closer distance while Haaland's was yards away. Benz's was in the goal box and Erling's was outside of it. Only a self-disrespecting scallywag would then claim that the chance that was outside the goal box was some how better located than the header inside it yet your own Opta said City had 0 big chances and Madrid had one. How did opta not see that the Haaland's chance was big when it was attributing 1 big chance to RM? Remember, you sloppily-formed-ninny that you are yet to tell us the chance that is bigger than that one for RM.
And it still proved you never watched the match if I had to recall most of the moments in the match and you have to go fishing before you recognize them. You're just a hollow buffoon.
You can lie to others but please don't try to lie to yourself. You watched the game and remembered events but not that KDB was offside in that chance? Remember when you shifted from 51 to 52 to 53? A liar who can't keep track of his many lies and diversions. Hahaha
The only one you ever got right was the KDB's and see how long it took your android2 brain to get links to support your claim. Nobel prize indeed.
Such a shallow fool.
grin After yarning opata for 2 days you have now finally circled back to accept that you were talking through your arse all through. E-diot, I told you I would injure you with facts.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 8:02am On May 14, 2023
Android17:

Don't waste any body's time. Was it offside? If it was then you are a big fool for continuing to argue having known you lost.
E-diot. You know that anything outside of what was ruled is speculation but you were arguing against what was ruled for the KDB chance? You dumb lunatic. I know you want to hide from the truth but I will force-feed it into your empty head. Benz's was offside but it was not ruled on the day which is why his own chance counted and KDBs didn't. Get it into your very dull brain.

Stupid liar. Any blocked shot cannot be counted as a big chance because how can a chance be big when it was not even recorded as a shot on target? See how stupid you are? A shot has to be on target which is defined as a shot that is saved by the keeper. That is why shots that hit the bar are not regarded as on target, dullard-inho. Try another lie this one failed woefully.

More irrelevant rubbish just to waste my time. Nobody has time for any sidetrack you want to employ. Man up and face all your wrong arguments. Stop telling me nonsense about other good chances. Opta - your own link says only 1 chance was regarded as big in that game. Which chance was it for RM? Stop stupidly mentioning blocked shots and conjectures. Google the definition of the terms and answer appropriately.
Same failed deflections. I told you Benz's header was closer. It was more central than Erlings. It was from a closer distance while Haaland's was yards away. Benz's was in the goal box and Erling's was outside of it. Only a self-disrespecting scallywag would then claim that the chance that was outside the goal box was some how better located than the header inside it yet your own Opta said City had 0 big chances and Madrid had one. How did opta not see that the Haaland's chance was big when it was attributing 1 big chance to RM? Remember, you sloppily-formed-ninny that you are yet to tell us the chance that is bigger than that one for RM.

You can lie to others but please don't try to lie to yourself. You watched the game and remembered events but not that KDB was offside in that chance? Remember when you shifted from 51 to 52 to 53? A liar who can't keep track of his many lies and diversions. Hahaha
grin After yarning opata for 2 days you have now finally circled back to accept that you were talking through your arse all through. E-diot, I told you I would injure you with facts.
You are the bigger fool and nicompoop for arguing for a whole two days without facts. Only a fool does that. I showed you my facts. Any sensible adult would have brought his as well but I'm sure you're probably on medication for stunted growth that's why you kept going round in circles with a YouTube link that fails to open.
You're still so daft you're ruling Benz's chance offside as if you're the VAR. You need to be a special kind of stupid to do that and I commend you for sticking to your stupidity even in the face of common sense. At least I'm mature enough to accept common sense and facts when shown to me.
You have no evidence it was the Benz chance that was ruled to be a big chance. It's your own dumb conjecture and your conjecture can only fit in your dirty, stinking behind and not for anyone to buy.

Who is the stupid liar between you and I? You claimed Benz's chance was more "central" than Halaand's whatever that nonsense means in your twisted mind. Now you've gone to it's closer to the keeper. You just can't stay in one place can you? It shows how mentally unstable you are.
And to show how dumb you are, I'll refer you to that Aiyegbeni's chance at the world cup. It was more "central", in the keeper's box and yet it was not on target and it was counted as a big chance missed. Oya come and explain how that was a big chance since it was not on target. It's only an absolutely stupid person that will say a shot saved by a keeper is a "missed chance" and your stupid self did not realise the Madrid big chance was also counted as a "big chance missed" in Optastats so come and explain how a saved shot was a big chance missed. You're the biggest idiot that ever trudged this planet and you deserve a special Nobel prize specialty created for your novel stupidity.
It's only an irredeemable fool that keeps changing tact in the middle of an argument. After chasing rats for two days before you could come up with links to KDB'S offside call, you still keep writing rubbish about central, closer to keeper and other asinine nonsense. It's obvious you're on android2.
You're a damn daft fool who can't hold a line of argument but keeps shifting around like an dumbell.
You disgust me with your putrefying stupidity.
I repeat dumbo, you cannot claim Benz was offside and in another breath claim his offside shot was the big chance missed. It shows how innately foolish you are. Madrid had multiple chances in the match asswipe
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 1:28am On May 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

You are the bigger fool and nicompoop for arguing for a whole two days without facts. Only a fool does that. I showed you my facts.
I warned you. Feel free to lie to everyone but not yourself. You are the most irredeemably daft lunatic I ever encountered on NL. Was KDB offside? Mr. Facts. Why did opta give RM only 1 big chance if you claimed Tchouameni's was a big chance? What RM chance will qualify for that big chance if not the Benzema chance? You won't answer these questions because a dummy never has answers for his lies.
Any sensible adult would have brought his as well but I'm sure you're probably on medication for stunted growth that's why you kept going round in circles with a YouTube link that fails to open.
Hahahaha. I brought hard facts that you could not deny. But rather than fess up and admit you were just talking absolute tosh, you switched to pretend it was always a given. You have tried to deflect from Skysports to supersports - I destroyed it. You kept insisting goal.com was the end all be all - I exposed and disgraced you using your own reference. You are just a shameless dolt. Slowbrained, ponderously thinking riffraff.
You're still so daft you're ruling Benz's chance offside as if you're the VAR. You need to be a special kind of stupid to do that and I commend you for sticking to your stupidity even in the face of common sense.
What a humorless halfwit. Do you want me to bring other proofs that Benzema was offside and his chance would have been ruled off if he scored? Dare me and I will drag and disgrace you again. Haha.
At least I'm mature enough to accept common sense and facts when shown to me.
Buahaha. Nobody with a functioning brain will attribute the word mature to you. You are a liar, a shameless incorrigible dunce with the presence of mind of a Gold fish. Nothing about you comes off as mature. I am sure 9 out of 10 people you come across will tell you you are the stupidest person they ever met. The last person just did not want to hurt your feelings. People try to be nice to special needs species.
You have no evidence it was the Benz chance that was ruled to be a big chance. It's your own dumb conjecture and your conjecture can only fit in your dirty, stinking behind and not for anyone to buy.
It is simple. To refute a fact successfully, you should adduce a more superior fact to upend the first fact. That is how congenitally stupid you are. You cannot mention 1 opportunity that was closer than Benz's yet you maintain it was not the RM big chance. Gosh, you should be executed and your empty head converted to a hammer. That is the only thing you are useful for.
Who is the stupid liar between you and I? You claimed Benz's chance was more "central" than Halaand's whatever that nonsense means in your twisted mind. Now you've gone to it's closer to the keeper. You just can't stay in one place can you? It shows how mentally unstable you are.
Yes, I used different ways to communicate a simple point to a dummy like you. Remember you claimed Benz's chance was not better than Haaland's and that Erling only did not use experience or whatever crapology you tried to spew. Yet you cannot account for why City had 0 big chance according to opta yet RM had 1. You cannot escape this folly you have found yourself in. Olodo does not do justice to you. You are a reverse-academic with a diploma in consummate stupidity
And to show how dumb you are, I'll refer you to that Aiyegbeni's chance at the world cup. It was more "central", in the keeper's box and yet it was not on target and it was counted as a big chance missed.
Trash. Weak, fake and irrelevant deflection. You are just pulling stuff out of your arse again. You must think you are conversing with your fellow dullardinhos. Rather than giving us super stories, just tell us the chance that RM had that was better than that Benz's chance? Why is it so hard for you?
Oya come and explain how that was a big chance since it was not on target. It's only an absolutely stupid person that will say a shot saved by a keeper is a "missed chance" and your stupid self did not realise the Madrid big chance was also counted as a "big chance missed" in Optastats so come and explain how a saved shot was a big chance missed.
The same tired and lazy deflections that nobody is buying. Simply tell us the chance that RM had that will be bigger than the Benz chance? Anything else is just your weak attempt at hiding your gross unintelligence.
You're the biggest idiot that ever trudged this planet and you deserve a special Nobel prize specialty created for your novel stupidity.
Yawns. LOL.
It's only an irredeemable fool that keeps changing tact in the middle of an argument. After chasing rats for two days before you could come up with links to KDB'S offside call, you still keep writing rubbish about central, closer to keeper and other asinine nonsense.
Haha. You are so shameless. You argued tirelessly how KDB was not ruled offside. I offered you chances to save face but you stupidly kept going on. You were insisting on goal.com and I was laughing at you because you did not know the big trap I had set for you. If you don't know, better ask around. I set traps for unsuspecting fools like you who think they can keep up. I waited and baited you to dare me and you fell for it. That was my moment to expose you for the fraud that you are. I have now done it. No attempts to save face will hold water. You been outed for the dingbat that you are. Hahaha.
It's obvious you're on android2.
You're a damn daft fool who can't hold a line of argument but keeps shifting around like an dumbell.
You disgust me with your putrefying stupidity.
All boring yarns. The person who cannot hold an argument is the fool that argued KDB was not off, RM had better chances than Benz's that he cannot refer to, KDB chance was 51, 52, 53, 54 mins in...never sticking to one narrative.
I repeat dumbo, you cannot claim Benz was offside and in another breath claim his offside shot was the big chance missed. It shows how innately foolish you are. Madrid had multiple chances in the match asswipe
Chief e-diot with the brain of a millepede. Benz's chance was offside but it was not ruled offside officially - that is why it counted unlike KDBs chance. I have said this fact copiously but you are too dull to recall conversations from 30 secs ago so I am not surprised this fact flew over your dull oversized head. Benz's chance was recorded. It is now left for you to tell us the chance you saw that was better than that Benz's chance. If you can't, then you are proving why we know you are the most shameless fool on God's green earth.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 8:16am On May 15, 2023
Android17:
I warned you. Feel free to lie to everyone but not yourself. You are the most irredeemably daft lunatic I ever encountered on NL. Was KDB offside? Mr. Facts. Why did opta give RM only 1 big chance if you claimed Tchouameni's was a big chance? What RM chance will qualify for that big chance if not the Benzema chance? You won't answer these questions because a dummy never has answers for his lies.
Hahahaha. I brought hard facts that you could not deny. But rather than fess up and admit you were just talking absolute tosh, you switched to pretend it was always a given. You have tried to deflect from Skysports to supersports - I destroyed it. You kept insisting goal.com was the end all be all - I exposed and disgraced you using your own reference. You are just a shameless dolt. Slowbrained, ponderously thinking riffraff.
What a humorless halfwit. Do you want me to bring other proofs that Benzema was offside and his chance would have been ruled off if he scored? Dare me and I will drag and disgrace you again. Haha.
Buahaha. Nobody with a functioning brain will attribute the word mature to you. You are a liar, a shameless incorrigible dunce with the presence of mind of a Gold fish. Nothing about you comes off as mature. I am sure 9 out of 10 people you come across will tell you you are the stupidest person they ever met. The last person just did not want to hurt your feelings. People try to be nice to special needs species.
It is simple. To refute a fact successfully, you should adduce a more superior fact to upend the first fact. That is how congenitally stupid you are. You cannot mention 1 opportunity that was closer than Benz's yet you maintain it was not the RM big chance. Gosh, you should be executed and your empty head converted to a hammer. That is the only thing you are useful for.
Yes, I used different ways to communicate a simple point to a dummy like you. Remember you claimed Benz's chance was not better than Haaland's and that Erling only did not use experience or whatever crapology you tried to spew. Yet you cannot account for why City had 0 big chance according to opta yet RM had 1. You cannot escape this folly you have found yourself in. Olodo does not do justice to you. You are a reverse-academic with a diploma in consummate stupidity
Trash. Weak, fake and irrelevant deflection. You are just pulling stuff out of your arse again. You must think you are conversing with your fellow dullardinhos. Rather than giving us super stories, just tell us the chance that RM had that was better than that Benz's chance? Why is it so hard for you?
The same tired and lazy deflections that nobody is buying. Simply tell us the chance that RM had that will be bigger than the Benz chance? Anything else is just your weak attempt at hiding your gross unintelligence.
Yawns. LOL.
Haha. You are so shameless. You argued tirelessly how KDB was not ruled offside. I offered you chances to save face but you stupidly kept going on. You were insisting on goal.com and I was laughing at you because you did not know the big trap I had set for you. If you don't know, better ask around. I set traps for unsuspecting fools like you who think they can keep up. I waited and baited you to dare me and you fell for it. That was my moment to expose you for the fraud that you are. I have now done it. No attempts to save face will hold water. You been outed for the dingbat that you are. Hahaha.
All boring yarns. The person who cannot hold an argument is the fool that argued KDB was not off, RM had better chances than Benz's that he cannot refer to, KDB chance was 51, 52, 53, 54 mins in...never sticking to one narrative.
Chief e-diot with the brain of a millepede. Benz's chance was offside but it was not ruled offside officially - that is why it counted unlike KDBs chance. I have said this fact copiously but you are too dull to recall conversations from 30 secs ago so I am not surprised this fact flew over your dull oversized head. Benz's chance was recorded. It is now left for you to tell us the chance you saw that was better than that Benz's chance. If you can't, then you are proving why we know you are the most shameless fool on God's green earth.
This android2 fool is back with his bag of hogwash.
You must be a special kind of stupid to think you have made any sense so far. You're just rambling like a rabid dog on heat with no modicum of intelligence in your absolutely cretinous words.
Only a fool like you will claim he got a Nobel prize for winning an argument on NL. grin
Like, are you that useless in real life? C'mon!! You really can't be that hopeless.
I can accept KDB'S chance was offside because you have brought facts to back your claim. There's no shame in admitting wrong. The incurable stupidity is in changing and twisting words to cover up your imbecilic rants.
Mr okpomoriorior, which one is it? Was Benzema's chance the one big chance because he was closer to the keeper or because he was more central. You can't be going back and forth like some deranged, cursed lunatic. Choose one and let's go with it.
If not that you're daft. You should know no amount of harebrained "facts" you bring can overrule what happened on the field because you're not the ref neither are you VAR. You're just some slowpoke e- fool who is drunk on his own foolishness.
Throughout this argument, you have been changing face and words to suit your narrative when things go against you. But your dumb, daft and imbecilic self will not get away with this. You must choose one.
Was Benz's chance bigger because he was closer to the keeper or he was more "central" (whatever the idiotic jargon you spill from your retarded brain means). Failure to give an answer shows you're a bumbling fool.
And stop claiming you gave me chance to redeem myself whatever that stupid statement mean. I'm not in a court. Your silly, lying self forgot you brought some funny post from Dominisk, then from Aljazeera and then an athletic blog (which was not even play by play) till you went fishing for other sites I pointed you to. You even dropped a video you fool. Must you lie? Are you related to Lai ni? This must be a curse. You lie, lie and lie till you fade out of your lies. This must be a curse.
Part of your new lies is that I claimed KDB'S chance happened in 51,52,53,54 minute. This must be madness. Show me where I ever made such claim.
And for your info a-hole, even if KDB'S chance was not offside, or could not have been placed on same pedestal with Benz or Halaand's header because it was from an acute angle. Do you even know what that means in football? I guess you're to cretinous to know.
I referred the fool to Aiyegbeni's chance and he's calling it deflection. Ode, go and watch it on YouTube and see what it looks like. So you can know how stupid your claim is that a big chance must be on target. You're daft. That's a fact no one can deny. That's why you keep drooling nonsense out of your putrid mind. I suspect strongly you're posting from a madhouse.
You still have not told me which chance was the big chance missed. Or how Madrid had better xG than City.
Imbecilic andriod2 retard.
Weyrey alaso
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by GuyFawkes7: 8:58am On May 16, 2023
AImiron:
one mor0n up there talk say it will be easier to beat us at Etihad, but Dem no fit finish us in their backyard, this same wacky shitty Madrid team, wey the likes of Gavi dey teach football week in and out. I just laugh cos dem think say I no dey watch Laliga.

The same miserable Madrid wey one Girona player scored 4 goals against with their full squad.

Taty Castellanos.... die hard Messi fan

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by ojehmario1969(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
shey your papa go teach me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by AImiron: 10:16pm On May 17, 2023
ojehmario1969:

grin grin grin grin
who dey follow you laugh?? Did i tell? I'm coming for you soon

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 10:55pm On May 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

This android2 fool is back with his bag of hogwash.
You must be a special kind of stupid to think you have made any sense so far. You're just rambling like a rabid dog on heat with no modicum of intelligence in your absolutely cretinous words.
Only a fool like you will claim he got a Nobel prize for winning an argument on NL. grin
Like, are you that useless in real life? C'mon!! You really can't be that hopeless.
I can accept KDB'S chance was offside because you have brought facts to back your claim. There's no shame in admitting wrong. The incurable stupidity is in changing and twisting words to cover up your imbecilic rants.
Mr okpomoriorior, which one is it? Was Benzema's chance the one big chance because he was closer to the keeper or because he was more central. You can't be going back and forth like some deranged, cursed lunatic. Choose one and let's go with it.
If not that you're daft. You should know no amount of harebrained "facts" you bring can overrule what happened on the field because you're not the ref neither are you VAR. You're just some slowpoke e- fool who is drunk on his own foolishness.
Throughout this argument, you have been changing face and words to suit your narrative when things go against you. But your dumb, daft and imbecilic self will not get away with this. You must choose one.
Was Benz's chance bigger because he was closer to the keeper or he was more "central" (whatever the idiotic jargon you spill from your retarded brain means). Failure to give an answer shows you're a bumbling fool.
And stop claiming you gave me chance to redeem myself whatever that stupid statement mean. I'm not in a court. Your silly, lying self forgot you brought some funny post from Dominisk, then from Aljazeera and then an athletic blog (which was not even play by play) till you went fishing for other sites I pointed you to. You even dropped a video you fool. Must you lie? Are you related to Lai ni? This must be a curse. You lie, lie and lie till you fade out of your lies. This must be a curse.
Part of your new lies is that I claimed KDB'S chance happened in 51,52,53,54 minute. This must be madness. Show me where I ever made such claim.
And for your info a-hole, even if KDB'S chance was not offside, or could not have been placed on same pedestal with Benz or Halaand's header because it was from an acute angle. Do you even know what that means in football? I guess you're to cretinous to know.
I referred the fool to Aiyegbeni's chance and he's calling it deflection. Ode, go and watch it on YouTube and see what it looks like. So you can know how stupid your claim is that a big chance must be on target. You're daft. That's a fact no one can deny. That's why you keep drooling nonsense out of your putrid mind. I suspect strongly you're posting from a madhouse.
You still have not told me which chance was the big chance missed. Or how Madrid had better xG than City.
Imbecilic andriod2 retard.
Weyrey alaso
Your father is a retard.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 6:16am On May 18, 2023
Android17:
Your father is a retard.
You come from a generation of imbeciles
Fool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 6:48pm On May 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

You come from a generation of imbeciles
Fool
Your father is my ancestor. He started that generation of imbeciles but you are the most degenerate of his ilk.

Shameless bastard son of a bastard slowpoke.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:06pm On May 18, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Na second leg dem dey finish work. I can understand that you have been clouded with sentiment that you even forgot that. There is no point indulging with you further.
Who be mumu now? I told you people to listen, drop pride n emotions and learn football but you were behaving like a headless chicken grin grin grin who is Madrid where Man City??
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:08pm On May 18, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Man City na babies where Madrid dey. Only person wey smoke wetin pass am go think otherwise.
Both past and present Madrid no be anybody mate for soccer.
All these baby man city fans with their delusions cheesy
I wouldn't have quoted you but to keep the record straight. Who is the baby now between the two clubs. It was done in such away that you were even denied touching the ball, shame grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:09pm On May 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. According to who?
How far yesterday nah grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Peacecore: 10:11pm On May 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Ok Sir
Imagine comparing Leipzig and Bayern with Madrid
Such insult
I told you that you would understand later grin grin grin How did it go?? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 20th April 2022 / Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 275
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.