Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 (53791 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Europa League (1(4) - 1(3)) On 9th May 2019 / Valencia Vs Arsenal: Europa League Semi-Finals (2 - 4) On 9th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 7:27pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
Yes he is. The first and most imbecilic retard in our lineage and you take directly after him. I am sure people tell you that regularly.
Android2 reasoning.
Bottom line is, you self confessed to come from a long line of imbeciles
That you're confused about your lineage is not unexpected
You should check in to a loony ASAP before you start claiming Tinubu as your father as well
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 8:38pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Android2 reasoning.
Bottom line is, you self confessed to come from a long line of imbeciles
That you're confused about your lineage is not unexpected
You should check in to a loony ASAP before you start claiming Tinubu as your father as well
Don't worry it takes one to know one. Your father is our chief. That bastard slowpoke. We hoped he won't have a son but he was a bastard slowpoke so he did and he had you. Now look at you.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 9:05pm On May 19, 2023
Android17:
Don't worry it takes one to know one. Your father is our chief. That bastard slowpoke. We hoped he won't have a son but he was a bastard slowpoke so he did and he had you. Now look at you.
No it doesn't you android2 dummy
A psychiatric doctor is not a mental patient in any sense. But self-diagnosis is an accepted norm.
Since you know you're retarded and come from a generation of retards, any other thing you say can be taken as the words of a retard which is what they are for real.
So check- in to the nearest psychiatric ward. God luck
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Demurray: 9:09pm On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
grin grin grin D keeper really tried. He saved not less than 5 to 6 goals.
Ederson saves likewise
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 11:44pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

No it doesn't you android2 dummy
A psychiatric doctor is not a mental patient in any sense. But self-diagnosis is an accepted norm.
Since you know you're retarded and come from a generation of retards, any other thing you say can be taken as the words of a retard which is what they are for real.
So check- in to the nearest psychiatric ward. God luck
Your father is the first of our kind. The very bastard retard of our imbeciles and you are carbon copy of him. LOL
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 7:38am On May 20, 2023
Android17:
Your father is the first of our kind. The very bastard retard of our imbeciles and you are carbon copy of him. LOL
Look here android2 generational slowpoke
My father can't be your kind because we are miles apart.
Your lunacy is probably what is making you say that
I suggest you go take care of yourself with whatever herbs your other family members use.
Weyrey idile
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Android17: 1:16pm On May 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

Look here android2 generational slowpoke
My father can't be your kind because we are miles apart.
Your lunacy is probably what is making you say that
I suggest you go take care of yourself with whatever herbs your other family members use.
Weyrey idile
Like bastard imbecilic father like son. Deal with it.

You are like your bastard imbecilic father.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 2:38pm On May 20, 2023
Android17:
Like bastard imbecilic father like son. Deal with it.

I am like my bastard imbecilic father.
If you say so

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 20th April 2022 / Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.