Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. (3527 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by 1Sharon(f): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2023
LordFriar:

Lozz.. So you get saggy boobs and you don dey fear?!

Can you answer the question? Or shut up
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2023
1Sharon:
Can you post evidence that shows saggy boobs are due to promiscuity?
Excessive pressing and sucking of the boobs makes it sag. This is why you can see a girl of 21 with saggy boobs and another girl of 26 with firm boobs. It has nothing to do with age, it's all about how it was being handled.

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by 1Sharon(f): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Excessive pressing and sucking of the boobs makes it sag. This is why you can see a girl of 21 with saggy boobs and another girl of 26 with firm boobs. It has nothing to do with age, it's all about how it was being handled.

Thank you very much. Post evidence to support your statement
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2023
1Sharon:

Thank you very much. Post evidence to support your statement
I should start looking for breast to snap and send to you?

Madam if you allow different guys to keep constantly fond your breasts because you love the sensation it gives you, it would sag, it's the same as constantly having sex. It would expand your vagina.

Some guys are savages when it comes to breasts they would squeeze it like orange. Imagine having different guys do that to you constantly for 5 years or more, do you expect your breasts to remain normal?

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Rodimi20000000: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Women above 25:

You write ✍️ is on point. Fear Nigerian girls

Anyways my babe is 28 claiming she only had one boyfriend/dick. I know this is not true bcus she can Bleep but her pussy still feels brand new. So I am confused 🫀

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, You are Correct on the Bleaching ladies.

They are Never Satisfied, Vain, mostly Empty-headed and will Bleach ur Kids too .

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Na big lie... it makes it even bigger and fuller with time.
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You should be TrueProphet1 not FalseProphet1

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2023
Killbillz:

Na big lie... it makes it even bigger and fuller with time.
Lol...stop reasoning like a cave man. What makes the breasts grow bigger is pregnancy and other enhancement.

Pressing it slacks the muscles there. Just like having constant sex with a girl slacks her vaginā and expends it.

4 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Rodimi20000000:
Women above 25:
Anyways my babe is 28 claiming she only had one boyfriend/dick. I know this is not true bcus she can Bleep but her pussy still feels brand new. So I am confused 🫀
Several cases could warrant the way she is down there.

Case 1. You could be bigger down there than most ' the guys she has been with

Case 2. She could have stayed out of sex for about 6 months before you guys met. This could be caused by many things.

1. She could be treating one or more infections thereby staying away from sex

2. She could be so heartbroken and coulda felt resentful towards men thereby abstaining from sex before you showed up

Case 3. She could have had a painful sexual experience in the past and you might be the one who truly opened her sexual world. e.t.c

Case 4. She could even be bleeping another dude with smaller D. compared to yours concurrently with you and she'll still be tight down there.

I'm not saying she lied to you, and I'm not saying she told you the truth, as a matter of fact, she could even be telling you the truth.
But hold on to this truth. Never ever trust a lady, everyone of them must definitely go thru a hoe phase

4 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Lol...stop reasoning like a cave man. What makes the breasts grow bigger is pregnancy and other enhancement.

Pressing it slacks the muscles there. Just like having constant sex with a girl slacks her vaginā and expends it.
It's u that's reasoning like a prehistoric man here. It's like saying constant massage slacks the body muscles. Do u even have a brain? Loss of skin elasticity due to aging, bad posture, weight gain and loss, follow come (nature) etc are what causes sagging boobs

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by 1Sharon(f): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I should start looking for breast to snap and send to you?

Madam if you allow different guys to keep constantly fond your breasts because you love the sensation it gives you, it would sag, it's the same as constantly having sex. It would expand your vagina.

Some guys are savages when it comes to breasts they would squeeze it like orange. Imagine having different guys do that to you constantly for 5 years or more, do you expect your breasts to remain normal?

Post evidence that states sagging breasts are caused by handling by men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Rodimi20000000: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2023
I'm not saying she lied to you, and I'm not saying she told you the truth, as a matter of fact, she could even be telling you the truth.
But hold on to this truth. Never ever trust a lady, everyone of them must definitely go thru a hoe phase
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Life doesn't revolve around marriage
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Aladdin1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
I really enjoyed this your writeup.generalization full am sha but i learn some wisdom from you.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by randymirrors(f): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Any lady who is single due to disappoinment is not worthy of an excuse.
Case 1. She made the wrong choice by selecting the wrong guys, believe me you, such ladies got several other guys in the background who were seriously rooting for her , but she sidelined them because they were either boring, ugly, broke, short or unattractive.
Let her deal with the consequences of her wrong selection.

Men should not marry short, ugly women. But it's ok for women to date and marry them, right? Hypocrite! You're not as intelligent as you think you are.
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Cogent: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Who says so? Now that people are gaining admission at 14,15,16,17 unlike our days when we got admission at 21,22,23,25..
Even most companies won't employ you once you are above 25

Not everyone passes jamb to get admission at age 17, even if they do there's also ASUU strike. You know these things.

You guys should calm down when setting standards for women, you also have sisters.
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Aladdin1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
its like no nigerian girl or woman would escape these standards of yours.they must fall into one or two of your category.so what do we do? who do men marry in nigeria? angels?
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by advanceDNA: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
LordFriar:

Lozz.. So you get saggy boobs and you don dey fear?!

She shoot herself for leg grin
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by advanceDNA: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Why do men betray men this way?
Women have been saying all kinna things to short men,broke men, men with pot belly since time immemorial and no one has ever called them misandrists.
You guys just like throwing names on people,. Are women so almighty that we can't even make standards for ourselves? Anything against women is now termed as mysogynism. Huh!

Try dey ignore all these wannabe night in shinging amour.....
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by advanceDNA: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
randymirrors:

Men should not marry short, ugly women. But it's ok for women to date and marry them, right? Hypocrite! You're not as intelligent as you think you are.

Choose the type of man u like....nobody's told u to do anything....
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by advanceDNA: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Cogent:

Not everyone passes jamb to get admission at age 17, even if they do there's also ASUU strike. You know these things.

You guys should calm down when setting standards for women, you also have sisters.

What has having sisters got to do with choosing the type of woman they want...?

Pple are marrying fat, short, wicked, adulterous women every saturday....this thread won't establish any standard... A man's food is another man's poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Cogent:

Let's say you are the HR HOD of a bank, would you put it into consideration that some didn't gain admission until a certain age? See, human beings are agents of time, we need to get certain things done at certain time.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Aladdin1:
its like no nigerian girl or woman would escape these standards of yours.they must fall into one or two of your category.so what do we do? who do men marry in nigeria? angels?
Most of the ladies I've been with in this life didn't fall into any of the category I've listed above. Seek ye first after your financial, physical and mental appearance and only the best girls shall be added unto thee
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:38am On Apr 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Try dey ignore all these wannabe night in shinging amour.....
Advice successfully taken. Thanks king
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Aladdin1(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Most of the ladies I've been with in this life didn't fall into any of the category I've listed above. Seek ye first after your financial, physical and mental appearance and only the best girls shall be added unto thee
Oga forget.dont speak like a child.the heart of a man or woman is deceitful and desperately wicked only God can know it.no woman.i repeat NO woman in nigeria would not fall into one or two category of your list. except you are deceiving yourself.
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Aladdin1:
Oga forget.dont speak like a child.the heart of a man or woman is deceitful and desperately wicked only God can know it.no woman.i repeat NO woman in nigeria would not fall into one or two category of your list. except you are deceiving yourself.

Obviously you've not been following my threads. The fact that a lady doesn't fall into any of the categories up there doesn't mean she is a saint. What I mentioned up there are just the obvious things to watch out for, and there is event the series 2.
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Beautyprincess2: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Women matter, everyday joblessness is really bad ooo Nigerian economy has really dealth with you people, it's well ooo
Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by Talk2nanro(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rodimi20000000:
Women above 25:

Don't mind her, that's her genetic make up, some women can sleep with a 100 men and still retain the tightness of a newly deflowered vagina , so they deceive ignorant men with this. And remember, just like all penis are not of a size, so is the vagina of different sizes.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2023
Talk2nanro:
Don't mind her, that's her genetic make up, some women can sleep with a 100 men and still retain the tightness of a newly deflowered vagina , so they deceive ignorant men with this. And remember, just like all penis are not of a size, so is the vagina of different sizes.

I tell you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? / Obasanjo Remarries / ( PICS) Ladies & Gentle Men Can U Pick Up This Child If You See It On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.