Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport (1819 Views)

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' / Reno Omokri-finally The Truth About Tinubu's Guinea Diplomatic Passport / Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by GoodLife4live: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

You guys are just having imaginary enemies. Nobody hates Yorubas. Tinubu is simply not fit to rule this country.

If there was something like Yoruba Nation, Yorubas would not pick a Tinubu as their leader. Someone that doesn't look sound enough to lead a family meeting.

Because Tinubu is your tribes man, you don't care if he destroys Nigerian, as long as the president is your tribes man.
tinubu is far greater than the greatest Igbo man in history

3 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Bridget95(f): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
tell me ,who’s more fit to rule than Tinubu among the contestants ?
someone with parkinson disease ? Heck! The man spends almost half a year abroad taking care of his health.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Gbogbowa: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
According to eyeneck Obi got over 6million vote without giving anybody shi shi to vote him, no structure and your Tinubu with all the Apc governors, the so call structure,rigging and intimidation and billions he spent got 8million vote. Who do you think Nigerian really want as their president or do u think its only igbos that gave Obi over 6million votes?
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by GoodLife4live: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

Base on these indices - Peter Obi.
1) For the sake of equity, it is the turn of the south.
2) For the sake of inclusiveness, it is the turn of the east.
3) For winning the heart of the masses through debates and engagements with the press.
4) For being the one with the least character flaws
5) For openness and transparency.
6) For his above average performance in development indices as governor.
obi failed in all dis indexies... That's why your region is underdeveloped with full of dilapidated industries...

1 Like

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is not funny. What is funny today is watching same Edo and PANDEF today begging the same Asiwaju you mock to support your quest for Senate Presidency. What is funny today is that the Yoruba of today no longer care about Edo and can get the Presidency without you guys minority alliance.

The Yoruba you think was opposing Asiwaju just ethnic baited you and in private, he or she is happy that the Yoruba triumphed. We do not opppse you for your democratic choice, it is the hate, mockery, criminal defamation and bigotry against Asiwaju that we found objectionable. Asiwaju Tinubu was not respinsible for the break down of family values in Edo such that boys who were being stopped from yahoo plus and girls stopped from going to Italy by Buhari now hate the Yoruba.

Like I stated, we defeated you all. We do not have time to hate anyone. Our next task is cut out for us; support Asiwaju to succeed phenomenally as a patriotic Nigerian President of Yoruba extraction.

If I were you, I will be more bothered about knowing if anyone from your place can ever be the President of Nigeria. That is the answer you need and except you see far you will envy the Yoruba who keep winning strategically. Do not hate Yoruba, learn from the Yoruba.

Sorry, I don't do tribal stuffs. I assess people based on my conscience and make my choice. I don't really care who becomes senate president.

If we can't get it right at the top, everything else would flop. Just like in this Buhari regime. A Nigeria that works for all, is what I want.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by HydraFeeds(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

On the contrary, engagements with press determines mental fitness to lead. As the number citizen of your Nation, how would you communicate with other leaders of the world, how would you negotiate, strike deals that would be beneficial to your people? How would you mediate between warring parties or win the heart of agitators? Ability to communicate is a non negotiable skills for any leader.

If Tinubu was so confident of winning the majority votes, why did he have to buy the electoral umpire??
which electoral umpire was bought ? Do you have any evidence or deductive reasoning for that claim ?

Engagements with press is only important to discuss your achievements,projections and for interactions to modify your projections but not to appear just because of need for attention.

Tinubu held various town hall meetings,stakeholders meeting and had engagements with neutral media like BBC and NESG . He floored Obi in the latter .

Tinubu engaged with foreign leaders that birthed PPP projects like Lekki deep sea port and Eko Atlantic . He appeared in Chatham house several years ago even before Obi opened eyes to international media .

1 Like

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by HydraFeeds(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bridget95:
someone with parkinson disease ? Heck! The man spends almost half a year abroad taking care of his health.

Sorry about that .

Come up with logical argument.

1 Like

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
which electoral umpire was bought ? Do you have any evidence or deductive reasoning for that claim ?

Engagements with press is only important to discuss your achievements,projections and for interactions to modify your projections but not to appear just because of need for attention.

Tinubu held various town hall meetings,stakeholders meeting and had engagements with neutral media like BBC and NESG . He floored Obi in the latter .

Tinubu engaged with foreign leaders that birthed PPP projects like Lekki deep sea port and Eko Atlantic . He appeared in Chatham house several years ago even before Obi opened eyes to international media .

Tinubu of 5years ago is not the same Tinubu of today. Can you tell me one thing Tinubu said or did during the campaigns that makes you think he deserves a single vote from ordinary Nigerians?? Tinubu related more with elites during his campaign and his campaign team shielded him as much as they can from the eyes of the masses.

You are only trying to downplay the importance of communication skills for any leader because you know your Tinubu is handicap in that region. I don't know how you guys intend to fool an entire nation with that.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by HydraFeeds(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

Tinubu of 5years ago is not the same Tinubu of today. Can you tell me one thing Tinubu said or did during the campaigns that makes you think he deserves a single vote from ordinary Nigerians?? Tinubu related more with elites during his campaign and his campaign team shielded him as much as they can from the eyes of the masses.

You are only trying to downplay the importance of communication skills for any leader because you know your Tinubu is handicap in that region. I don't know how you guys intend to fool an entire nation with that.
you’re contradicting yourself by saying he related with elites during his campaigns but getting worried how he will relate with international individuals.intentionally neglecting that Time just considered him number 19 most influential man in the world .

Tinubu of 5 years ago is not different from Tinubu of now ,old wine taste sweeter ,recently ,he beat the cabals ,beat traitors,beat fuel and cash scarcity,beat Obidient mob blue black and all opposition against him to become the president elect . I think he’s better than 5years ago . In 2014 or so ,PDP media said he was sick and down with stroke but we all know that that same Tinubu beat them with kungfu kick during the 2015 election .

In his campaign,he spoke about loan for students ,FDI ,subsidy removal ,tech and other Industrial Revolution projects ,he also spoke about his achievements as a governor and these are better than someone campaigning based on ethnicity and religion or on invisible statistics from Egypt . Every sensible people knows that Lagos economic achievements can be replicated in the federal level .

I have mentioned how he engaged in several media outings,Tinubu is not your regular politician that wail on national tv instead of working on the field .
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you’re contradicting yourself by saying he related with elites during his campaigns but getting worried how he will relate with international individuals.intentionally neglecting that Time just considered him number 19 most influential man in the world .

Tinubu of 5 years ago is not different from Tinubu of now ,old wine taste sweeter ,recently ,he beat the cabals ,beat traitors,beat fuel and cash scarcity,beat Obidient mob blue black and all opposition joined to become the president elect . I think he’s better than 5years ago . In 2014 or so ,PDP media said he was sick and down with stroke but we all know that that same Tinubu beat them with kungfu kick during the 2015 election .

In his campaign,he spoke about loan for students ,FDI ,subsidy removal ,tech and other Industrial Revolution projects ,he also spoke about his achievements as a governor and these are better than someone campaigning based on ethnicity and religion or on invisible statistics from Egypt . Every sensible people knows that Lagos economic achievements can be replicated in the federal level .

I have mentioned how he engaged in several media outings,Tinubu is not your regular politician that wail on national tv instead of working on the field .

Related, more like he visited, not that he discussed anything media worthy.

Few times he tried to address the public, he was speaking gibberish.

The human body is not a wine. That's a poor analogy. The older you get, the weaker you become.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by HydraFeeds(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

Related, more like he visited, not that he discussed anything media worthy.

Few times he tried to address the public, he was speaking gibberish.

The human body is not a wine. That's a poor analogy. The older you get, the weaker you become.
all the expatriates that visited him is what ? Or you didn’t see those news ?

Negative news spread more than the positive news and it’s in human nature to grab to the negatives of their enemies and shut themselves out to the good .

As I’ve said earlier ,he was in Chatham house .BBC and NESG and he held various meetings.

The person you considered better than him can not open his mouth without lying or saying gibberish like the one he said today .

Age is not a determinant of leadership but what you have within. A foolish young man will become a foolish adult and both will lead woefully . A wise young man will become a wise adult and both will lead excellently. You

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Thieve - Obi 9 Months Vs Apapa 21 Years In LP / How Lagos State Government Wasted Money On The Metro Rail. Pictures / Reno Omokri Gets Death Threat From Peter Obi Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.