Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) (693 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) by damilola4162(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVS-fbyKqiU][/url]

Nollywood actress and dancer, Doris Samuel Akonanya, is engaged to social media influencer Darlington Chidera Ibekwe.

A video shared online showed the moment her man, Darlington Ibekwe, went down on one knee to propose to her.

Speaking in the video, Darlington said, “This is the first time I’m being available for your birthday since all these years. Whenever it’s your birthday, I’m not always around. I want to apologise for all those years, and I said I’m going to make it up today.

“Happy birthday, my love. And one more thing since I’m available today. I want to be forever with you. Will you marry me?”

Speaking following her engagement, the excited actress said, “So guys, today is my day. The most important thing in this life is that love is very sweet with the right person. Like this, I’m taken.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/love-is-very-sweet-with-the-right-person-differently-abled-actress-doris-samuel-akonanya-says-as-she-gets-engaged-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Share

Re: Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) by Oluromantic: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Getting engaged, marriage proposal -good

Wearing scarly shot to open up thighs even when not disabled let alone when disabled -bad

What is good is good, what is bad is bad!

1 Like

Re: Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Oluromantic:
Getting engaged, marriage proposal -good

Wearing scarly shot to open up thighs even when not disabled let alone when disabled -bad

What is good is good, what is bad is bad!
Must you always criticise?

She's has an impairment on the leg, do you expect her to be wearing long dresses every damn time?
Re: Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) by Oluromantic: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Must you always criticise?

She's has an impairment on the leg, do you expect her to be wearing long dresses every damn time?
That's not criticism. That's simply saying the truth which sounded harsh to you.
Re: Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) by virginprincess(f): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2023
Wow!!,congratulations to her,i hope he treats her well.
Re: Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video) by gameova(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2023
How do they nack

Nlfpmod come see

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Good Men / I Need Good Man In Bed / My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.