Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,377 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . (683 Views)

My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by omoakinsola: 1:04am On Nov 07, 2023
Typing this now makes me feel so very sad . I can’t sleep and I am being so troubled. I am As and my fiancée did her test 3x in which she got an AA result for the first time and AS the second and third time . But what puzzles me is that whenever there is AA people fall sick she always fall sick and that has probably made me believe she is an AA. I have told her to go do the test again but she is scared. As it is now I am not happy cuz God knows I have invested a lot in this relationship. I feel so hurt.
Re: My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by linearity: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2023
Both of you should go to another clinic and do it together.

The pains you are passing through now would pale in comparison if give birth to a sickler.

Marriage in itself is full of challenges, headaches pitfalls, struggles, both of you should not intentionally add avoidable headaches, avoidable sleepless nights, avoidable challenges, avoidable bitterness and regrets.

You will fall in love again, she will meet her match.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by Wujio: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2023
Both of you dont be hasty

Both of you dont ruin a beautiful thing from assumption and speculation

Both of you consult with a certified professional medical outfit let them professionally guide you. After this you can both decide what to do. A 40-120k investment in holistic medical checkup and counselling will lead you dowj the accurate path to take

Dont ruon a relationship out of assumption

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by Ahmed0336(m): 2:42am On Nov 07, 2023
Bro, try to run few more tests for confirmation but no matter the outcome, accept it in good fate.
And I will strongly advise that don't ever consider going ahead with marriage plan should the results turn out to be AS.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Nov 07, 2023
omoakinsola:
Typing this now makes me feel so very sad . I can’t sleep and I am being so troubled. I am As and my fiancée did her test 3x in which she got an AA result for the first time and AS the second and third time . But what puzzles me is that whenever there is AA people fall sick she always fall sick and that has probably made me believe she is an AA. I have told her to go do the test again but she is scared. As it is now I am not happy cuz God knows I have invested a lot in this relationship. I feel so hurt.
What can you do? Drag her by the hair and make it take the test? Break up with her while you go find yourself a better investment property elsewhere. undecided
Re: My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by Lovemeharder(f): 3:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Try another hospital.
Re: My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by worldclass68(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2023
Lol ...there is certain time AA person falls sick Lol

I'm AA and I never fall sick, not even headache, never been admitted , never collect drip or blood whatsoever cant even remember the year I last took paracetamol, the highest sickness and most fearful sickness for me is qatarrh.
Re: My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by ThatrealestApex: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2023
omoakinsola:

So what should we do? Fry Okro? undecided

Na you do yourself na, the moment you knew you wanted to take her serious was when you would've quickly conducted all these tests to clear yourself of future problems as this,

But no, you decided to start a Relationship like those in the stone-age era undecided

You better leave her, count your losses and move-on! So in the Nearest Future you won't come here to lament to us of how your Children are sicklers or have been dying mysteriously,

Then you look for a way to blame it on Innocent Village People. As usual undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . by finallybusy: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
The relationship don sail him course. Find another.

(1) (Reply)

She Got Disgrace At The Market � / Man Council Is Wedding After Finding Out Wife Is Lesbianse On Wedding Day / Romance Is Not Looking For Trouble On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.