Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured (31900 Views)

60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Volcano Erupts At Mount Nyiragongo, DR Congo As Residents Flee / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by FLYFIRE(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by isabi2lof: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Rip to them embarassed
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Coded081(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Rip to them

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Billionaire2:
Sacrifice !!

if you know, you know
if you understand, you understand
Them done come undecided

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by FLYFIRE(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to wish our Muslim brothers and sisters a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah accept your Ibadah. We Christians and Muslims are one, only unscrupulous politicians like Peter Obi try to divide us for selfish gains. sad
This must be one of the many monikers "bUrn-again pastor" Reno Mockery hides behind

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Illuminatiship(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Espelbengz:
Like this your mumu comment ba?

it takes nothing to recognize a fool and I guess I have found one you......

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by EMDIEY: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2023
Illuminatiship:
I prefer traditional religion to Islamic religion,any where you see 4Muslims just know say two or three mumu must dey there..
See as you expose your stupidity to everyone
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by EmmyDJourno: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2023
This is really sad, is it that many of them canโ€™t afford food
Like I was discussing with my Mum days back, any party/event where the sharing of food is not organized Iโ€™m gone

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Illuminatiship(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2023
EMDIEY:

See as you expose your stupidity to everyone
In the land of fools you and your family will still be slaves...
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by bobestman(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Islamabad love animal and human sacrifices that is why they control the world
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Zico5(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2023
So the film prison break is on point. That sanaa is truly a point of death
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by thaoriginator: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Okay then do your calculations 85 minus 35 ?
brethren, ask yourself if your mumu never do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by thaoriginator: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2023
Impactever:

God punish you forever, you bastard .... claiming to be a Christian.

You came here with the only intention to paint Mr Peter Obi black.....A man whom past leadership records are so clean that even the EFCC up till date has never been found anything against him .....A man who believes in the progress and prosperity for all Nigerians regardless of your Tribe, Religion and Ethnicity. ....A man who ran with a Christian - Muslim Presidential Tickets.

A man well accepted all across every region of Nigeria regardless of tribe and religion.

That is the same man whom you are accusing of dividing Nigeria.

But you didn't condemn or see anything wrong in your criminal principal, Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC who has a History of so many Curruption and so many criminal records both home and Abroad.....whose agenda is to divide Nigeria along religious line and Islamize Nigeria , which was part of the reasons he ran a Muslim-muslim tickets.... In a multi-religious and multi-racial country like Nigeria.

God punish you forever...., Punish your soul and punish your grave ..... Bastard
grin
No kill yourself for the religion war politician. The yes daddy crooner undecided

The guy just said the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Shadysen: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to wish our Muslim brothers and sisters a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah accept your Ibadah. We Christians and Muslims are one, only unscrupulous politicians like Peter Obi try to divide us for selfish gains. sad
You spoke well but later revealed your true self as a yoruba muslim as you are, a muslim must always shows his hatred towards christians but we are above you guys forever, have a nice day bro.

6 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by mystery22: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
we are one kll you there,hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Skankhunt42: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:

you are a mad man

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Espelbengz(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2023
Everyone has a reason why they come online, for some it's clout chasing, I don't engage with such lil small boys without proper training, don't come online to embarrass your poor upbringing! Don't kiddo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜

Illuminatiship:
it takes nothing to recognize a fool and I guess I have found one you......

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by gaskiyamagana: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2023
Illuminatiship:
I prefer traditional religion to Islamic religion,any where you see 4Muslims just know say two or three mumu must dey there..
Trumpet it like stray elephant;
Roar it like wounded lion;
Parrot it like mourning
Muslim -Muslim Ticket
Wailer Association ;
Till the SECOND COMING OF
Jesus.
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Fiscus105(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2023
jesus247alive:
Sometimes this things doesn't make sense to me, the Arab are the or among the richest in the world but poverty is at its peak, people who are rushing to collect charity for free ended up dieing, they visit the mosque everyday, why not share this things in an appropriate way, why wait till hundreds gather.

I don't even know what to say again really , this is really sad,

May their soul rest in peace. Amen

May povert and war never happen to anybody.

Their political leaders used/using their religion mentality to surpressed others.

Any gathering where people carry religions(christian, Muslim, bhudist, etc) on head......... suppression, manipulations, poverty abound.

...... Europe and north America had outgrown religion long time ago, that's why they keep giving rooms for developments and freedom, which are driving away, poverty and suffering from their regions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Mallamjp(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Illuminatiship:
The Three Mumus there are: your father, your mother and yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by gaskiyamagana: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Shadysen:
You spoke well but later revealed your true self as a yoruba muslim as you are, a muslim must always shows his hatred towards christians but we are above you guys forever, have a nice day bro.
As Ibo Christian, did you not have hatred for the Muslims, are you not among wailing wailers and losers of Muslim -muslim ticket antagonists?
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Chiderao1(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
SHUTUP kafir

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by gaskiyamagana: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2023
Fiscus105:

Their political leaders used their religion mentality to surpressed others.

Any gathering where people carry religions(christian, Muslim, bhudist, etc) on head......... suppression, manipulations, poverty abound.
This is what many don't know, especially about Nigeria of today.
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Xpress24(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
born Muslim weldone o, keep deceiving yourself.Believers in christ don't go about telling people they are born again,people see it from their character.
Believers don't use foul language, they don't accommodate hate.

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Islam and bloodshed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by gaskiyamagana: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2023
bobestman:
Islamabad love animal and human sacrifices that is why they control the world
According to your moronic brain?
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by BRIMBRAM: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why are we always reading deaths and blood around Islam? RIP to the dead.

Muslims should be careful when they have large gatherings. I thank God this is not another case of suicide bombing. Just thank God

Thank God for blessing us with a Muslim-Muslim president and vice president.
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by gaskiyamagana: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2023
muykem:
Why is that Muslim regions experience more poverty in the world?
Nigeria of World Poverty Centre is a Muslim country?
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by gaskiyamagana: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Some see stampede, I see human sacrifice being successful
With your evil eyes, abi?
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Shadysen: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

As Ibo Christian, did you not have hatred for the Muslims, are you not among wailing wailers and losers of Muslim -muslim ticket antagonists?
oh, so, you are a muslim for real?
why lying at the first place?
You claimed to be a christian
seems you are hungry to be a christian
come out of darkness brother
Jesus will ever welcome you no matter how many you have been killed
because as a muslim you must have involved in killing people without any form of pity as your muhameh told you to do, come out brother, come out from that bondage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater โ€“ Report / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.