Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured (31942 Views)

60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Volcano Erupts At Mount Nyiragongo, DR Congo As Residents Flee / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by nairanaira12: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to wish our Muslim brothers and sisters a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah accept your Ibadah. We Christians and Muslims are one, only unscrupulous politicians like Peter Obi try to divide us for selfish gains. sad

If your Islamic religion is truly from God, why do you have to lie to propagate the religion?

Do you have to lie because your religion is a religion of lies and deception?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by winner37(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2023
At least the rate of poverty in the region will decrease...

Is always catastrophic to reap where you didn't sow ..

R.i.p to the deads .
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by kay29000(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2023
jesus247alive:
Sometimes this things doesn't make sense to me, the Arab are the or among the richest in the world but poverty is at its peak, people who are rushing to collect charity for free ended up dieing, they visit the mosque everyday, why not share this things in an appropriate way, why wait till hundreds gather.

I don't even know what to say again really , this is really sad,

May their soul rest in peace. Amen

May povert and war never happen to anybody.

Airtel at number 1? Wow! I would have never thought Airtel would make more money than MTN. And no GLO on the list
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by marshmonii: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to wish our Muslim brothers and sisters a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah accept your Ibadah. We Christians and Muslims are one, only unscrupulous politicians like Peter Obi try to divide us for selfish gains. sad
And also Muslim Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by treatise: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2023
LaIabobo:
Sad.
They died just trying to get something to eat
Poverty is one of the instruments used in ensuring the citizenry are loyal to the political elites
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by nairanaira12: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why are we always reading deaths and blood around Islam? RIP to the dead.

Muslims should be careful when they have large gatherings. I thank God this is not another case of suicide bombing. Just thank God

GOTVee, the Muslim calling himself a Christian, thinks there is nothing bad about it.

I wonder why you have to pretend to be a Christian when you are a Muslim.

Why lie to propagate a religion as if Islam is a religion of lies and shame?

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by nairanaira12: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2023
WINDSOW:

You be mumu.
You and who be one? Do we share the same faith?Do they believe in Jesus Christ being the Saviour of the world? Would they accept your faith by allowing you minister to them?
You no know how e dey do you!!!

Stop disturbing yourself.

GOTVee is a Muslim pretending to be a Christian.

It's surprising why you have to lie to propagate your religion as if your religion is bad, suspicious and hideous

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by sirray001: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
why show casing your mumu here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by nairanaira12: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2023
kilmot:
Sad

You started a good and beautiful message, you however ended it badly with your ulterior motives.
You don't have to single out any politician to pass a message of peace, it's only breed more hatred.
If your parent compare you to others, the tendency of you hating on those people being compared to is high.
I hope your message is not hypocritical.

GOTVee is a Muslim pretending to be a Christian.

Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by davillian(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
Lmao
People that their religion preaches hate about you
People that their religion encourage to kill you
People that their religion ask them not to give arms to you people....

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by aylive02(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
. You are a born *against* bro

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Thegamingorca(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Trustedpronet: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:

So there was no discrimination before peter obi? I hate calling people fool..
don't push me.
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by luluosas(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
So sad.
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by obrian888: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS KNOWS NO BOUND AND YOU SAY YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN?READ THIS STATEMENT AGAIN AND ASK YOURSELF WHEN DID OBI CAME INTO PUBLIC EYES IN NIGERIA? A FEW MONTHS AGO AND HE IS THE PROBLEM BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIAN ACCORDING TO YOU.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Ekeneegwu(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:

See as your brain Dey empty .. Muslims and mumu rhymes well .. who dash you xtians .. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Rikze: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
WINDSOW:

You be mumu.
You and who be one? Do we share the same faith?Do they believe in Jesus Christ being the Saviour of the world? Would they accept your faith by allowing you minister to them?
You no know how e dey do you!!!

That guy is a head-slammer just in case you don't know.

The werey dey disguise 🥸

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Rikze: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:

You should be proud of your head-slamming na, guy stop denying who you are. Werey

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Rikze: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
kilmot:
Sad

You started a good and beautiful message, you however ended it badly with your ulterior motives.
You don't have to single out any politician to pass a message of peace, it's only breed more hatred.
If your parent compare you to others, the tendency of you hating on those people being compared to is high.
I hope your message is not hypocritical.

That guy is a head-slammer. Forget about that born again trash he spews each time he wants to post rubbish

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Rikze: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mindlog:

You keep introducing yourself as a born again Christian but your hypocrisy is just like those of the Pharisees, who are a brood of vipers.... happy born again but I prefer an atheist and an agnostic to your brand of born-againism.😂😂😂😂

Na head-slammer that guy be, the werey dey disguise 🥸

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by billyG(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hmmmm!those feffle na only Death!Murder!!Kill!!!then sabi angry angry
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Squirrel1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why are we always reading deaths and blood around Islam? RIP to the dead.

Muslims should be careful when they have large gatherings. I thank God this is not another case of suicide bombing. Just thank God
so it's only Muslims that do die right. The way some of you enemies of Islam reason ehn, someone would think you have cow faeces for brains
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by jesus247alive(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:

We are not one bro don't get it twisted ok...
Let's stop deceiving our self.

4 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Hessem: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Poor people
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by OloyeVIII: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
Dem no even die as i expect.. anyway more to come.. Born Bastard..

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by aestake: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will would like to use this opportunity to wish our Muslim brothers and sisters a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah accept your Ibadah. We Christians and Muslims are one, only unscrupulous politicians like Peter Obi try to divide us for selfish gains. sad

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by KingLennon(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
You want trend abi?

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Illuminatiship(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Espelbengz:
Everyone has a reason why they come online, for some it's clout chasing, I don't engage with such lil small boys without proper training, don't come online to embarrass your poor upbringing! Don't kiddo👍👊😁

you're just as useless as a baby diapers..
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Religious people are the most hate fill people in the world,in nigeria christians and muslim are the most hepocritical people you ever see in the world so full of hatred smh
Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by Infomaz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:

By their fruits we shall know them. Real born again don't go announcing themselves and don't use foul language.

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured by missionmex(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
Stoopid thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) / Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.