Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP (2856 Views)

Ongoing Clash In Lagos As Tinubu Supporters Attack Igbos Over Election Result / Gowon Must Beg Igbo For Civil War Genocide – Fani-kayode / South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by AnyanwuSilas: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Who will then apologise for these:

Ironsi the first military head of state an Igbo man after the first military coup was the one that changed from regional government to the federal system of government we have today?

And this one too:
"before Ojuku declared the
republic of biafra in may 1967
Isaac Adaka Boro an Ijaw man had declared the
Niger delta republic in february 1966.
Boro had formed the niger delta
volunteer force an armed militia with
members consisting mainly of his fellow
ethnic group declared the niger delta
republic on february 23 1966 and fought
nigeria's federal forces for 12 days but
they were eventually defeated and then
jailed by the Ironsi federal
military government [and Ojuku eastern governor] for treason"

But it was Gowon from Plateau State that later set Boro free and Boro later became a major in the Nigeria army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVRx3RhN3XE

Gowon destroyed regional system not Ironsi

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by MindHacker9009(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Gowon destroyed regional system not Ironsi

No it was Ironsi that destroyed the regional system.

It was Ironsi that introduced decree Decree No 34 of 1966 called Unification Decree.

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by AnyanwuSilas: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2023
MindHacker9009:

No it was Ironsi that destroyed the regional system.
I will find you the video of Ironsi announcing the change to federal system of government we have to day and post it here.

Let’s see the video
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by MindHacker9009(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Let’s see the video

It was Ironsi that introduced decree Decree No 34 of 1966 called Unification Decree.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by AnyanwuSilas: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Where is the video?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by MindHacker9009(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Where is the video?

I thought it was on YouTube if I find it I will post it here but if not it still does not change the fact that it was Ironsi that introduced decree Decree No 34 of 1966 called Unification Decree.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
OP, i get the sense that your intentions are genuine, but most of these type of pro-Igbo threads you create on here will achieve little besides attracting Igbo-hating vermin! Besides, i doubt PDP said what you’re attributing to them, and if they did make a statement on Gowon and the pogrom pre and during the uncivil war, then it’s possible you may have misunderstood their message!

I know for a fact that APC or PDP can NEVER make such a statement as both parties are the anti-thesis to the values of justice and equity that Ndigbo hold dear….values which led us to fight back in the late 60s!

Those values of justice and equity that promote fake products, I presume? Oh sorry! I forgot peddling fake products/fake drugs are a great service to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Your poor attempts at revisionism stink even from a mile away!

First of all, what’s your ethnicity and state, so we can place your answers in their proper context!

Also, the Ironsi unification decree was an attempt at bringing the military governors of the regions under a central command-and-control structure for which the military worldwide is known for! Or where you expecting the regional gov’ts to have the same autonomy under a military regime as they had in a civilian/democratic one!? Said unification decree DID NOT tamper with the fiscal-federal aspects of the regions government structure in their relation to Dodan Barracks! And finally, the decree was yet to be gazetted and functional before the counter-coup occurred!

It was the northern military, political, clerical and traditional elite who, using a young and naive Gowon as the frontman and face of their regime, went ahead to dismantle the number, political structure and fiscal-federal makeup of the regions….effectively bringing in a unitary system of government, in all but name, which has persisted to the present day in one form or another!

This ‘Niger Delta Republic’ you claim Adaka Boro declared, can you furnish us with the following details: the limits of the new Republic….ie, the ethnicities it was made up of; it’s capital; the time and place all the ethnicities met and agreed to go along with Boros’ plan for secession; and the ethnicities in the Niger Delta that fought the Ironsi led military gov’t for 12 days!? In any case, Ironsi was another naive and trusting Igbo ‘one Nigerianist’ and Adaka Boro was not fighting Ndigbo for those 12 days….he was fighting the military gov’t of Nigeria! Also, during those tumultuous 12 days the fighting raged on, can you provide links or any kind of proof to show the then Northern, Western and Mid-Western Regions were in favour of a Niger Delta Republic and against the actions of the then Ironsi led national military gov’t!? Because you’re now making it look like it was the ‘big bad’ Igbo that were against and fought against the newly declared Niger-Delta Republic!

Cheers!

Does his ethnicity affect the truth? And about that military govs autonomy that you insinuated were impracticable, during the war the Midwest military gov said he would not allow his region be turned into a war arena. Fed troops didn't pass through the Midwest then, until the braindead invasion of the Midwest by biafra forced him to involve fed troops in its liberation.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

No. Awolowo raised the motion and the north supported it but Azikwe was against it..

Seceding from Nigeria would have been the easiest thing today for the Igbos had it been Igbos supported the motion when it was raised to be moved under the constitution..

They thought Nigeria would favour them over others at that time. When it's going their way, it's all rosy and great. They didn't allow ND to secede because they were the ones in power, only to want to do the exact same thing when they were kicked out of power. It's those that don't know them that take them seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
kingsceedon:

One old man called Wakill drive the entire yorubas to Benin Republic IDP camp, full war never started oooo, una don dey take refuge in another man's country

One old man called Awolowo killed 3million dot savage yiibos with a single policy.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by AnyanwuSilas: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I thought it was on YouTube if I find it I will post it here but if not it still does not change the fact that it was Ironsi that introduced decree Decree No 34 of 1966 called Unification Decree.

We are in Golden age, we are no longer in the era where a particular media dominate narrative.
You're being brainwashed by Lagos Ibadan media.

Enter this thread and educate yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/6536114/how-gowon-abolished-regionalism-introduced

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by MindHacker9009(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

We are in Golden age, we are no longer in the era where a particular media dominate narrative.

It was Ironsi that introduced Decree No 34 of 1966 called the Unification Decree.
You are the one that needs to educate yourself with history.

He also put his own people only in top posts. So is you that have been brainwashed.
At the early stage of his tenure, he appointed a three-man advisory team made up of Chief Francis Nwokedi, a Permanent Secretary, Dr. Pius Charles Nwabafor Okigbo and Colonel Patrick Anwunah, who later became Chairman and Head of the Orientation Committee at that time.

He replaced the then Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Dr. Taslim Olawale Elias (1914-1991) with Chief Gabriel Chike Michael Onyiuke (SAN), former Director, Public Prosecution, Eastern Nigeria from Nimo in the present Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by GeneralPula: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
theredaddy:
When will East apologize to the North and west for killing our leaders in the 1st coup.

Only SW lost leaders in both 1st and 2nd coup, even tho its not our fight

Adekunle fajuyi died trying to protect Aguiyi ironsi a visitor who brought death to house, when will East show respect and acknowledge yorubas have done what they can never do ...

we don"t even need apology just show respect cos SW earned it
I was pained about what Colonel Fajuyi did. I doubt Ironsi would have done the same if tables were turned!

They tried not to kill Colonel Fajuyi, but there was no way they would get to Ironsi the target without killing Colonel Fajuyi. He was a respected Colonel during his time..

You think if it was the other way round, Ironsi would died for Fajuyi? Never! He would even pushed him out easily! They’re never to be trusted!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:00am On Apr 22, 2023
IjawTukpa:
Adaka Boro niger delta Republic was strictly for Ijaws,,,though it open doors for other ethnicities,, because Ijaws does not forced people..

igbos declared Ijaws enemies because they collectively go against the niger delta republic.

Ijaws were never part of the biafra..

Rex Lawson was a musician...a musician can be giving money to sing anything....
Musicians can be giving money to even insult their father.

Ijaws were never part of biafra as you made to believe......how on could Ijaws be part of biafra after some months of igbos crunching their own niger delta republic? if u get brain, u get truth story and the cook one from bastard Kanu.

meanwhile, I like the the song...ojukwu imiete e,,,,,biafra bolate e.

Dude, you don't really expect anyone to take your word for it.....i mean, all these outlandish assertions you're making!

If a Republic is declared, it has to have defined borders! Because you lot (and in all likelihood you may not even be Ijaw) are on this thread accusing Ndigbo of 'declaring the Ijaw as enemies because we collectively went against your DECLARED Republic'! So it stands to reason that the boundaries of said Republic were predetermined before its declaration! There were Ijaw in the then Mid-Western Region....did Boro include them in this new Republic, and if so, what did the Mid-Western Military Administrator have to say on the matter? We've not heard you lot mention anything about this....you're just focused on what Ironsi and Ikemba did or didn't do!

Not only were the Ijaw part of Biafra, but one of them (Francis Opigo) was the one who suggested the name BIAFRA! You claiming on here that the Ijaw were not part of Biafra is the wicked revisionism and bold-faced lies i've been referring to on this thread!

You see how you're falling over your own daft arguments: If you claim the Ijaw were never part of Biafra, how come their most accomplished musician of the time, Cardinal Rex Lawson, was 'bribed' to sing in favour of the new Republic? It's either he was a 'anywhere-belle-face' musician willing to sing for the highest bidder, or he and his people were part of the new Republic and he was making his own modest contribution to the war effort! Which is it?

You get filled with hate when mentioning Mazi Kanus' name! Why is that? Your emotional outburst and rant is what i've come to expect from certain quarters! You sure you're Ijaw? In any case, you'd be pleased to hear the scales have fallen from the eyes of many Biafra proponents, including mine, and i would vehemently protest a new Biafra Republic that included the Ijaw! We can get on just fine as neighbours like we've done in the past for centuries! And i'm sure by now Mazi kanu would have realised the futility and danger in including the Ijaw in any new Republic he hopes will raise from the ashes of 'one Nigeria'! smiley
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:19am On Apr 22, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Does his ethnicity affect the truth? And about that military govs autonomy that you insinuated were impracticable, during the war the Midwest military gov said he would not allow his region be turned into a war arena. Fed troops didn't pass through the Midwest then, until the braindead invasion of the Midwest by biafra forced him to involve fed troops in its liberation.

@Bolded: Yes it does! His understanding of what the truth is could be skewed by where he's from and what he wants to achieve!

Dude, you're obfuscating issues in your second sentence! I never mentioned Ironsis' unification decree in the context of a ongoing war! It was drawn up (though never gazetted) BEFORE the war broke out! In any case, during war martial law is initiated, and i doubt a military administrator would have the authority, never mind the balls, to tell Dodan Barracks to keep all their military manouvres away from his region!

The federal military gov't of the time were headquartered in Lagos and launching attacks on Biafra from there, so the aggressee was well within their rights to take the fight to the enemy!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:26am On Apr 22, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Those values of justice and equity that promote fake products, I presume? Oh sorry! I forgot peddling fake products/fake drugs are a great service to humanity.

What's all this pathetic attempts at trying to link Ndigbo with fake products!? Why does me asserting Ndigbo value justice and equity get you furious!? Can we know your own ethnicity and state so we can take a look at what your own values in life are and what you produce? Maybe Ndigbo can learn a thing or two from una! smiley
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

What's all this pathetic attempts at trying to link Ndigbo with fake products!? Why does me asserting Ndigbo value justice and equity get you furious!? Can we know your own ethnicity and state so we can take a look at what your own values in life are and what you produce? Maybe Ndigbo can learn a thing or two from una! smiley
Furious? You don't know how you're sounding, right? I call out hypocrisy when I see one. You're telling me ibos are not the merchants of fake products? If you actually said that with a straight face then you are worthy of an Oscar. If it doesn't favour you it is injustice. If it favours you it will be time to rub it in people's faces. Very peculiar lot.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

@Bolded: Yes it does! His understanding of what the truth is could be skewed by where he's from and what he wants to achieve!

Dude, you're obfuscating issues in your second sentence! I never mentioned Ironsis' unification decree in the context of a ongoing war! It was drawn up (though never gazetted) BEFORE the war broke out! In any case, during war martial law is initiated, and i doubt a military administrator would have the authority, never mind the balls, to tell Dodan Barracks to keep all their military manouvres away from his region!

The federal military gov't of the time were headquartered in Lagos and launching attacks on Biafra from there, so the aggressee was well within their rights to take the fight to the enemy!
Which means one can also conclude that your ethnicity can also skew your understanding of what truth is. Also, maybe you need to read more on the war. Especially pertaining to the situation of the Midwest during the war.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Furious? You don't know how you're sounding, right? I call out hypocrisy when I see one. You're telling me ibos are not the merchants of fake products? If you actually said that with a straight face then you are worthy of an Oscar. If it doesn't favour you it is injustice. If it favours you it will be time to rub it in people's faces. Very peculiar lot.

Which means one can also conclude that your ethnicity can also skew your understanding of what truth is. Also, maybe you need to read more on the war. Especially pertaining to the situation of the Midwest during the war.

You see why i asked for your ethnicity! Have some Igbo been involved in the manufacture or importation of fake drugs?.....Sure! There's no ethnicity made up entirely of saints, and it stands to reason that since Ndigbo are the ethnicity in Nigeria involved in trade, commerce and importation the most, that there are bound to be a few bad eggs as a percentage of the larger population! Should this now prevent the larger Igbo ethnicity from having values handed down from generation to generation, which guide us as a people!? YOU however, sitting there on your high horse and looking down haughtily on us, is implying we're all criminals based on a handful of Igbo traders/importers caught selling/importing fake drugs and this presupposes you're from a ethnicity of cannonized saints! This was why i asked for your ethnicity and state, so Ndigbo could learn from una how to be 'holier-than-thou'!

You're right that conversely you could equally argue my own ethnicity could impact on what i see as truth or not! The difference between you and i in this instance is that you know my ethnicity (i'm a proud Igbo man from Ndoni in Rivers state smiley ) and can make a educated guess when or if any argument i make is being driven mainly by bias owing to my Igbo ethnicity! You on the other hand haven't told where you're from and this leaves me at a disadvantage in trying to analyse your own argumants and what could have informed you taking a chosen position on any issue! Kapish?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by IjawTukpa: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, you don't really expect anyone to take your word for it.....i mean, all these outlandish assertions you're making!

If a Republic is declared, it has to have defined borders! Because you lot (and in all likelihood you may not even be Ijaw) are on this thread accusing Ndigbo of 'declaring the Ijaw as enemies because we collectively went against your DECLARED Republic'! So it stands to reason that the boundaries of said Republic were predetermined before its declaration! There were Ijaw in the then Mid-Western Region....did Boro include them in this new Republic, and if so, what did the Mid-Western Military Administrator have to say on the matter? We've not heard you lot mention anything about this....you're just focused on what Ironsi and Ikemba did or didn't do!

Not only were the Ijaw part of Biafra, but one of them (Francis Opigo) was the one who suggested the name BIAFRA! You claiming on here that the Ijaw were not part of Biafra is the wicked revisionism and bold-faced lies i've been referring to on this thread!

You see how you're falling over your own daft arguments: If you claim the Ijaw were never part of Biafra, how come their most accomplished musician of the time, Cardinal Rex Lawson, was 'bribed' to sing in favour of the new Republic? It's either he was a 'anywhere-belle-face' musician willing to sing for the highest bidder, or he and his people were part of the new Republic and he was making his own modest contribution to the war effort! Which is it?

You get filled with hate when mentioning Mazi Kanus' name! Why is that? Your emotional outburst and rant is what i've come to expect from certain quarters! You sure you're Ijaw? In any case, you'd be pleased to hear the scales have fallen from the eyes of many Biafra proponents, including mine, and i would vehemently protest a new Biafra Republic that included the Ijaw! We can get on just fine as neighbours like we've done in the past for centuries! And i'm sure by now Mazi kanu would have realised the futility and danger in including the Ijaw in any new Republic he hopes will raise from the ashes of 'one Nigeria'! smiley

where was this your daft question, when your criminal kanu said biafra is open for others to aside the falsely claiming ones?

I said niger delta Republic was strictly for Ijaws but just open door for non-Ijaws and you asking daft question.... don't you know Ijaw territory? I will not be surprised if you don't know Ijaw territory, because igbo youthz are highly ignorants.

Rex sing that song for money,,,,it is his business... tradition musicians sing for their money,,,it is their business.....today I can give igbo musician hefty money to sing good of niger delta republic....even your ibo politicians that are getting free money from government still fight against biafra and praise nigeria and evil buhari,,,how much more a mere musician....get your brain working, please.

Same Rex Lawson sing and shower praises on Adaka Boro without money....the song is in youtube,,,just download it and asked Ijaw person to explain it to you..

Sebi u ibo youths don't want used brain, abi?

Ijaw was never part of biafra..
who only ignorant people like ibos will think or believe Ijaws were part of biafra just because of one traitor frank opigo and his small microscopic units......
frank opigo that went hiding in ibo land.

1967 Ijaw population was more than 14 million

traitor frank opigo and his unit that support biafra were not up to 100......so if you can use your brain,,,how could just 100 Ijaws overshadowed 14 million Ijaws that go against biafra?

it is very funny, ibo youths who know nothing of any history want to teach we Ijaws that are well rich in our histories!

Our fathers and grand fathers who experienced the biafra war and the niger deltan republic are still well alive,,,but it is funny, ibo youths led by their ignorant illiterate chief called Kanu who are not even up to 50 years olds want to teach us rubbish..

whether, I am truly Ijaw?...
This is the most daft question that can only come from someone in far IDP camp in abroad.......only ignorant person who have not known anything about Ijaws will see my write-ups and doubt I am Ijaw!

only ignorant person from foolish family background that cannot know when Ijaws does not want them will ask that question.

Ijaws does not want to hear anything about ibo or biafra,,,,hence the new given name "piri ama abu"....
who like you ibos?
maybe you don't know the meaning of Piri ama abu......if you can know the meaning of this price ama apu title giving to ibos by Ijaw people,,you will commit suicide..

we Ijaws hate biafra and biafrans...if dem born your papa well come Ijaw land and talk biafra,,then see whether we like you or not.

Shameless unity begging people..
Piri ama abu.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Antimandatethie(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

As in, this is very unnecessary.

You fought a war and lost, but you are still clutching at straws of victimhood.

Nigerians can as well demand and never forgive biafrans for the war. I don't know how certain people get to be in public places to be making these statements.

Not everything is politics.

Pls tell me how the started the war
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Uchek(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2023
OLODO RABATA!

SamboAnguissa:

They thought Nigeria would favour them over others at that time. When it's going their way, it's all rosy and great. They didn't allow ND to secede because they were the ones in power, only to want to do the exact same thing when they were kicked out of power. It's those that don't know them that take them seriously.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by orisa37: 7:10pm On May 12, 2023
NO. VICE VERSA. THE IGBOS SHOULD APOLOGISE TO GOWON, OBASANJO AND THE FG.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 12, 2023
Uchek:
OLODO RABATA!

Says someone that can't read. Better go and deliver our today's gala sales to your oga in his 2 by 2 before you get into trouble.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Uchek(m): 1:12am On May 15, 2023
Are those crimes (peddling fake products/fake drugs) the only crime in Nigeria. How about other crimes committed by non-Igbos?

SamboAnguissa:

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by orisa37: 8:07am On May 15, 2023
NO.
THE IGBOS MUST APOLOGISE TO GOWON AND OBASANJO FOR BEING SO RECALCITRANT AND DESTRUCTIVE IN THE CIVIL WAR.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Christistruth02: 8:26am On May 15, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

It was Ironsii that abolished Regional Autonomy and Power

General ironsi completely took away the autonomy of the Regions with Decree 34 of 1966

Before then the western region had its own busy UK embassy on great portland street in London which had been established by Awolowo and which had to be closed down immediately after ironsi's Decree 34 and the building was later taken over by the Federal Govt

https://guardian.ng/opinion/history-and-the-future-of-decree-34-of-1966

Re: Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP by Godwin4444: 8:47am On May 15, 2023
kingsceedon:

One old man called Wakill drive the entire yorubas to Benin Republic IDP camp, full war never started oooo, una don dey take refuge in another man's country
igbos n their rubbish

Una no dey tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion / Stop Bashing Oprah Winfrey She Is Innocent / Why Edo People Like Big Grammar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.