Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee (59407 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee / Fayemi Appoints Wife, Bisi Adeleye-Fayemi, Chairperson Of Inauguration Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Brush1: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
The criminal squad has arrived. Marwa should be in jail for knowing his airline albaka had gone bankrupt and quickly started selling shares, when people were done buying, he announced bankruptcy. And he’s there walking free. My parents as well many Nigerians who bought the shares never got a dine back. This is worse than yahoo.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Melagros(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
MrBachelor:
undecided

Exercise in futility.
Amen
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by TheATM: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
yinkus6750:
From where is the President Elect nominating and doing his write ups?
For how many weeks now, he hasn't been in the country.
Hope his resting before swearing in, so that he won't have any reason to leave the country in his first six months in office ?
AS E DEY PAIN UNA E DEY SWEET US!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Nonswa(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
DaTruths:
"My nigger crime pays" _ Rick Ross.

Tinubu just proved him right.

Remember this day and choose the life you want to live grin
I am about to venture into drugs; I must make this money
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Omodua(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
femtex007:
Hmmmm. Some people go die tonight oh.
Tinubu go Choke them die
Abeggi, go sit down.

The man with stolen presidency and to be retrieved from him before inauguration. So,how come all these razzmatazz

Mtchweeeee!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by femtex007(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Omodua:
Abeggi, go sit down.

The man with stolen presidency and to be retrieved from him before inauguration. So,how come all these razzmatazz

Mtchweeeee!
No wahala na. Make Una go collect the mandate for where Una keep am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
I wondered.... anyway no need to wonder anymore...

Its so obvious that the ApC government knows even Buhari... knows about druggies cartel after all he sponsored his 2015 campaign...

Now i am fully convinced that druggie was able to pay 170 something millions of dollars to yakubu concerning this election... i wondered before the source...

Millions of dollars worth of cocain was seized by Maruwa them.... after Balablue visit according to them the cocain was burnt.... was it really burnt @ NDLEA....

No wonder the spending of dollars during APC rally then...

Now it all make sense.... ..

We all know what drugs does... to individuals...

Yet some pastors even make these set of people have high post in church...... indirectly supporting drugs..

God is watching... and God will surly Judge..

Its so sad that the truth is in front of us...

But some who are benefitting from the druggie money dont even care...

Judgement is for God......
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Skty: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
People go cry tire for this thread! 🤣

After that cocaine wen I see for Guinea helicopter..I de laugh..
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Hallabee1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Quoting my mention from the grave. I said what I said.
Mtcheeeww

Aje...

Where ever I might mention you from but still kill the u there
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by ebenholer2(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
NOW YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PRESIDENT WHO IS A BIGOT AND BAT A DEMOCRAT.YOU ALL SHOULD WAIT FOR A TURN AROUND IN THE HISTORY OF THE NATION UNDER BAT.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by deyplay: 1:02am On Apr 21, 2023
yinkus6750:
Hope his resting before swearing in, so that he won't have any reason to leave the country in his first six months in office ?
he go shock am soon like Binani
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by goslowgoslow(m): 1:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Illuminatiship:
lunatic..
Exactly the way I described you!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by bayumyguy: 1:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Some people will open their dirty mouth saying stolen mandate,stolen mandate nko stolen mandate niii.Were you not alive when obi left PDP were you not alive when kwankwoso left PDP were you not alive when G5 left PDP so you guys want manner to come from heaven abi now you are shouting stolen mandate,pray that God should put your enemy in confusion so that ways can open for you that is exactly how Asiwaju triumph from this election so God has destiny’ him to be Nigeria president.Asiwaju till 2031
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by lildush(m): 5:53am On Apr 21, 2023
basybasy:

If they swear him in, just go and commit suicide, son's of haters.

Thank God u said if.. dat means ur not even sure he will be sworn in. Tinubu is a man dat have 7 count charge/petition against him. Going against the electoral act and Nigerian constitution. How on earth do you think he bribe his way out of it? It's no longer business as usual bro. This is the end of the road for the drugie.. stop supporting evil.. ok? Let's work together for a fair just and better Nigeria. Keep sentiment aside. Do what is right. If you don't know. Tinubu have nothing legitimate about him. His age is false. U can say people reduce their age I wunt argue about dat. But his own is too much. His name is false. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not his real name. His certificates and Forged.. his a drug lord. He have dual citizenship which he lied about. Before the election. He will have accepted this and forfeited 1. Which he didn't. He rigged the election. Which u and I know. But u will deny it. His wealth is ill gotten. I dnt care about dat. He is a very fraudulent individual. Wat about him is worth emulating? Nothing. He is not fit to be president even by character alone. He is too old and sick. This can happen to anyone. But Nigeria need urgent intervention. An old man can't do d job. You may say he transformed Lagos. Dat was 22 years ago. Nigeria is bigger than lagos. We need a president dat can assign a role to someone and personally follow it up to see that it is done. We don't need another buhari Eva again in this country... Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen. U can support him if u want. But sorry we want a better Nigeria.. enough of the looting. Rascality. Lawlessness. See how he is running Lagos.. thugs have more power Dan the police.. and army.. with tinubu as president. Thugs and criminals will take over every part of this country. NDLEA WILL be silent for his drug business to grow. The judiciary will be powerless. The police will be out to sleep. The military will be put to sleep as well. Crime will be almost legal. Is this the kind of country you want? I mean from were we are right now. Is this the way forward? You should think before you post rubbish here. In the name of support for a politician..who dnt give a fvck about you. U need to fight for your right.. a better Nigeria is possible. Dnt be decieved by the 5k and weed dey are giving support Dem during election.. They are trying to make u mad. So u can't even think about you life and your future.. it's morning bro. No sleep wake up. Let take back our country. And rebuild it. If this doesn't make sense to u. Am sorry I can't talk to you again. Take care and God bless you.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Handsum64: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Robbery squad..
Get well soon to witness another in 4yrs
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Teymanhenry(f): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2023
From then nominations you can clearly see how he carefully appointed them unlike the stupid Buhari that will select predominantly persons from the far north in any positive thing he wants to do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by XAUBulls: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2023
hdaveyork:
President-elect, Tinubu appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 others into Presidential InaugurationC’ttee

President-elect, Tinubu appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 others into Presidential Inauguration
C’ttee
Certainty.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Peppysco: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2023
yinkus6750:

You don't understand.
Tinubu, a devot Muslim, avoided Hajj, left without any announcement, location unknown and no media appearance. That tells you that this man is taking the most extreme security measures to protect himself against any eventuality before the inauguration.
Not every information is written in blue, you just have to figure out the coded informations people don't want you to know.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Pjoe238: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Did he really appoint them from exile, ati proxy
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Illuminatiship(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Exactly the way I described you!
I have no time to waste with a madman..
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by saintnegroid(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

Lol. People self. It’s not by state but by regions. Can’t you see SS people pon the list? They are just 11 people Faa
thank you for pointing it out to me in a good way.... But them for pick akwa ibom person to represent the south south nah
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by PulaPower: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2023
saintnegroid:
thank you for pointing it out to me in a good way.... But them for pick akwa ibom person to represent the south south nah
Smiless..
No worries..
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Putinofrussia: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2023
tomax026:
On your Stolen mandate your Agabado people shall stand.
Mandate bandits also looked for:
Manhood
Manatee
Manhole
Manhunt
Mandrel
Mangold
Mandala
Manitou
Manilla
Mantrap
Mansard
Mannose
Mannish
Manikin
Manteau
Manumit
Mandola
Manakin
Manlike
Manacle
Maniple
Mannite
Manchet
Manwise
Manward
Mantlet
Manrope
Mantles
Mantled
Mantids
Mantras
Mantric
Mantram
Mantels
Manured
Manurer
Manures
Mantuas
Manuals
Manuary
Manages
Mananas
Mangaby
Maneges
Mandril
Manning
Manlily
Manlier
Manless
Manmade
Mannans
Manners
Maniocs
Manioca
Manille
Manilas
Manitos
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Arapmoi22: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
legitimacy of a government is key, how can he enjoy legitimacy and govern at peace with what has happened with mahmood. TOO BAD maHMooD has destroyed BAT worldwide. angry

No one cares about the dot (.) anymore.
Landmass is dot.
Population is dot.
Noise is of no importance anymore.
NW, NE, NC, SS and SW is more than enough to be listened to.
That's all that matters.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Walexybobo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jiggyautos:
Your name is not missing, I saw Wale there.
Wa gbayi omo iya mi.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by goslowgoslow(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Illuminatiship:
I have no time to waste with a madman..
Exactly what I told you.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by Illuminatiship(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Exactly what I told you.
in your grave?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by saintnegroid(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

Smiless..
No worries..
I pray that akwa ibomites would be carried along

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by PulaPower: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
saintnegroid:
I pray that akwa ibomites would be carried along
Sure..

We’re all rooting for Akpabio as the next SP..
Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by saintnegroid(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

Sure..

We’re all rooting for Akpabio as the next SP..
God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee by OsunOriginal: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
hdaveyork:
President-elect, Tinubu appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 others into Presidential InaugurationC’ttee

President-elect, Tinubu appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 others into Presidential Inauguration
C’ttee

Thank God no igbo man (the enemy camp) is on the list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.