Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr (22676 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1442AH - 2021 / Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Eniolohunda: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Yoruba moslems, you can now stop fasting. Your master has sighted the moon since you guys are blind to sight already moon.

Mugu

Islam is a very organised religion that is why we have a leader to follow, more so it is easier to sight moon in the North Nigeria than any other part of the country. Ire o

8 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by FiftyFifty(m): 1:15am On Apr 21, 2023
wonder233:
Don't taint my deen with your fanactism. The Prophet (pbuh) himself was insulted, mocked and persecuted during his time and he never killed anyone nor encouraged anyone to kill on his behalf. He was an embodiment of peace, tolerance and perserverance. Always quick to forgive and gentle even to those who were hostile to him. There was a lady who was always throwing feaces at him whenever he walked past her side, he ignored her. The day the woman didn't throw, he went to inquire if she was okay, and led a prayer for her.
I don't know where you guys got this violent bloodthirst from. It makes me sick sharing a religion with you fanatics.

Thanks but no thanks. Well, why did you lose your voice on those who started the mischief? If you've nothing meaningful to say pls stop mentioning me. I'm allergic to unnecessary mention. I'll spare you now since you claim to be a Muslim. You won't be this lucky next time.

5 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by ANTISLAM: 2:49am On Apr 21, 2023
allah akba

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by motayoayinde: 5:04am On Apr 21, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Thanks but no thanks. Well, why did you lose your voice on those who started the mischief? If you've nothing meaningful to say pls stop mentioning me. I'm allergic to unnecessary mention. I'll spare you now since you claim to be a Muslim. You won't be this lucky next time.

HE'S RIGHT TO A LARGE EXTENT.

TAKING LAWS INTO YOUR HANDS AND BURNING AN ALLEGED BLASPHEMER TO DEATH IS NOT ISLAM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by iHateFraudsters: 5:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

I am not your father

Yansh and mat bender

You no get any atom of joy in your heart grin

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by emitsu123: 5:13am On Apr 21, 2023
ok
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:35am On Apr 21, 2023
motayoayinde:

HE'S RIGHT TO A LARGE EXTENT.

TAKING LAWS INTO YOUR HANDS AND BURNING AN ALLEGED BLASPHEMER TO DEATH IS NOT ISLAM.

Correct. And what brings that into this discussion?

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Jostoman: 6:07am On Apr 21, 2023
azeezboi:

Idiot, ka da fun ee laiye

Oloriburuku omo ale
grin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Jostoman: 6:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

I am not your father

Yansh and mat bender
haaa
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by wonder233: 6:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Spare yourself you filthy fanatic. I'll cut off the head of you and 10 of your worthless crowd. Don't let my gentle tone fool you. I'm an Edo man, if you talk too much, we locate you and drop you and your bunch of fools. Na pumpy we dey move with for uniben that year. I'll burst your brains open. A fanatic is worse than an infidel. If dem born you well, reply this mention, then its game on.
FiftyFifty:

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by motayoayinde: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Correct. And what brings that into this discussion?

REFER TO THE COMMENTS OF THE PERSON YOU YOU QUOTED "wonder223".
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by wonder233: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2023
I'm a muslim, Islam is 100% peace, no izzah. In fact, the peaceful nature of islam is why many converted to the religion back then. I didn't just take the oath cos of nairaland. Islam teaches us patience and perseverance. Putting the khalimatul shahadah there has deterred many trolls on muslim posts. That is somthing other religions don't even have on their posts. You can't just go bragging about killing people to defend our religion. It makes no sense.
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Brother, you read half the story.

Islam is peace and izzah at the same time.

Go read the story of how Hamza (R.A) became a Muslim.

Islam does not Khazlan, from non-entities, not especially when they encroach on Muslims space.

This section is for Muslims to discuss their affairs, how does eid El Fitr concerns non Muslims? And what should Muslims do when their space is violently encroached upon? Welcome the Intruders with rose and red carpets?

Learn about Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Ola260: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Yoruba moslems, you can now stop fasting. Your master has sighted the moon since you guys are blind to sight already moon.

Mugu
Igbo Christian u can now stop acting like a fool. U have been sighted

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Corridon: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Eidu Mubaarak ummah.

Taqobalallahu Minna waminkum
Eid Mubarak ya Allah.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Yeah sure, if she crosses the red line. We have a red line that must not be crossed, unlike you people. So?
If christians were intolerant like you are, your prophet would have been beheaded the moment he said the bible was corrupted. An eye for an eye makes the world only blind. God is almighty and all knowing, let Him be the Judge of us all. Ramadan kareem.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by yahmohy27: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Fast and pray

Then find another Deborah to Lynch
That is another Deborah that doesn't know how to control his/her mouth where she suppose to

6 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Squirrel1(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Fast and pray

Then find another Deborah to Lynch
🤡🤡🤡🤡 hypocrite Christian

5 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Squirrel1(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

I am not your father

Yansh and mat bender
Says someone who has nothing going on for him! I pity u, likes won't feed you. You better get ur lazy ass out there and find something better to do with your life. Islam is bigger than you and your entire generation, if you'll ever have any with ur dirty attitude! 🤡

5 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Amumaigwe: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by happney65: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Awe ti pari bayi o. Una go go back to una "sins"

After you have suffered una selves of not eating Lunch for the past 30days. Sorry just for Men alone sha as una God still dey discriminate against women

Women fasting no dey complete as per "they are unclean individuals. Lol

I haven't seen a religion that discriminate against women as much as Islam.

Happy Eid all the same
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Frontdude(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Yeah sure, if she crosses the red line. We have a red line that must not be crossed, unlike you people. So?
Are you a terrorist ?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by sulaak(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2023
When did the Sultan become the leader of Nigerian Muslims? We need to stop playing politic with religion.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Derrickfoster1: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Squirrel1:
Says someone who has nothing going on for him! I pity u, likes won't feed you. You better get ur lazy ass out there and find something better to do with your life. Islam is bigger than you and your entire generation, if you'll ever have any with ur dirty attitude! 🤡

Uncircumcised
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Derrickfoster1: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2023
yahmohy27:

That is another Deborah that doesn't know how to control his/her mouth where she suppose to

Stop masturbating
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Farid24224(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Brother, you read half the story.

Islam is peace and izzah at the same time.

Go read the story of how Hamza (R.A) became a Muslim.

Islam does not Khazlan, from non-entities, not especially when they encroach on Muslims space.

This section is for Muslims to discuss their affairs, how does eid El Fitr concerns non Muslims? And what should Muslims do when their space is violently encroached upon? Welcome the Intruders with rose and red carpets?

Learn about Islam.

True.... We won't be idle when we are being attacked!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by FiftyFifty(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2023
wonder233:
Spare yourself you filthy fanatic. I'll cut off the head of you and 10 of your worthless crowd. Don't let my gentle tone fool you. I'm an Edo man, if you talk too much, we locate you and drop you and your bunch of fools. Na pumpy we dey move with for uniben that year. I'll burst your brains open. A fanatic is worse than an infidel. If dem born you well, reply this mention, then its game on.

Lol. Look at this swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon making a caricature of his empty, good-for-nothing, worthless self. I know you're never a Muslim. To hell with you and the Edo people you brag about who invented cultism and prostitution and exported it to the outside world. You must be a product of such evil practice. I blame that worthless, filthy, roadside prostitute you call mother for bringing one more idiot into the world. I wish you had a legitimate father, I'll have joined him... Don't worry, I'll find you, you can only run but you can't hide, I only hope you won't blame your evil village people. Why must you claim to be a Muslim in the first place? Nonentity.

I'll trace you, write this down.

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by FiftyFifty(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Frontdude:

Are you a terrorist ?

Ask your father this question, assuming you've one.

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by FiftyFifty(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Skankamola:

If christians were intolerant like you are, your prophet would have been beheaded the moment he said the bible was corrupted. An eye for an eye makes the world only blind. God is almighty and all knowing, let Him be the Judge of us all. Ramadan kareem.

Go and read history, the history of the Roman Catholic church, to be precise then come back and tell me that Christians were tolerant. Bible was corrupted, the early Christians said that. Today's Christians also say that. Didn't you see how people are leaving Christianity in droves in the West? Read the Bible and see, if you're too lazy for that I'll show you how and where. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by wonder233: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2023
Its on! Writing many grammar shows you are an epmty drum. Na men dey run am.. You don price market, you must pay
FiftyFifty:

Lol. Look at this swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon making a caricature of his empty, good-for-nothing, worthless self. I know you're never a Muslim. To hell with you and the Edo people you brag about who invented cultism and prostitution and exported it to the outside world. You must be a product of such evil practice. I blame that worthless, filthy, roadside prostitute you call mother for bringing one more idiot into the world. I wish you had a legitimate father, I'll have joined him... Don't worry, I'll find you, you can only run but you can't hide, I only hope you won't blame your evil village people. Why must you claim to be a Muslim in the first place? Nonentity.

I'll trace you, write this down.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
wonder233:

1. I'm a muslim, Islam is 100% peace, no izzah. In fact, the peaceful nature of islam is why many converted to the religion back then. I didn't just take the oath cos of nairaland. Islam teaches us patience and perseverance. Putting the khalimatul shahadah there has deterred many trolls on muslim posts. That is somthing other religions don't even have on their posts. 2. You can't just go bragging about killing people to defend our religion. It makes no sense.

1. Islam is complete and perfect, our whims and desires must be subservient to the dictates of the religion not the other way round.

2. I believe the guy made that comment in response to a comment made by another person (he might not even hold the belief but gave the guy a taste of his own medicine). These are people who just want to cause confusion and distress, nothing more and he was given an appropriate response which you misconstruct.

Islam isn't peace (as you said, just peace no izzah). The prophet had Hassan Bn Thabit (R.A) to respond to slanders made against him, so you saying Muslims should stay down and take whatever is thrown in their direction does not hold. Muslims submit only to God's commands, not human's wishes and desires - however contrary it goes against 'woke' people.

Al-islam, huwal Istislamu lillahi.

3. These issues bring to the fore once again the need for this sectio's admin or mod to be up and doing. Measures were placed to guard against this infiltration yet, its not enough to deter the mob from coming to forment trouble.

4. Lastly, for Nigerian Christians, especially those who take oath to cause trouble on the Muslim section, you need to work on yourselves, your self esteem and try to get rid of this innate inferiority complex.

Its a pity that instead of pursuing issues that should concern you regarding the state of your faith, you take solace in acknowledging your faith's failure by disturbing Muslims.

Mynd44.
Seun
Seunmsg
Lalasticlala.

Who be the mod for this section?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? / Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.