Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (57996 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Risingblue008(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tr
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Fiscus105(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
The way females, (single and married) usually throw themselves at superior male officers in the working place, is something else.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:

While a man has the full right to do whatever he likes, my question is why do this in the workplace? Why would my boss engage in office romance right in the office building? And why is the lady in question now trying to get close to me by force now? Am I in any real danger? I don't want to lose my job. Please what do I do?

I believe you should direct your questions to your boss. He is the best position to answer your questions
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by ForSaleGuru: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Here's how to be richer than Dangote .. Legit!

Learn the secret https:///oKZN30YNl9
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Jerryherd: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
They offered you a friendly position as adults

1 Like

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Westerhoffe(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
What if the woman was his secret wife?
That's why he wouldn't hide it from his staffs whom he knew do not know his first wife…
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Slurity(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:
Sharing this story with you is risky because it's a true story and it actually happened, but I'm not deterred as I'm on a mission to sanitize our society of all forms of immorality. Now lets get right into it without any further ado.

My office is located in Gwarinpa in Abuja and my boss is a very busy man who hardly stays in the office. We have another branch in Guzape (Asokoro extension) where my boss hired a lady as the manager in charge. This particular lady is fair and very endowed both ways (I mean front and back). She's attractive too, no doubt. She happens to be a single mother with a son. My boss on the other hand is a family man with four kids.

I had just joined the company when I started noticing that this lady usually drives the company's Mazda salon car to our branch (the headquarters) every week (Thursdays to be precise) to hold a "private meeting" with my boss. Word in the office has it that she was coming for weekly "reporting". Honestly I never once bothered to try and find out what was really going on as I'm the type that is very serious with my work.

Not until the guys in the office started bantering in groups and talking about what was actually going on. Again, I shrugged off their conversation because what's my business, and besides, I don't do office gossip. Well, not until one fateful day....

As I was hurrying up a task given to me by my boss in my usual seriousness with my work, I needed to rush to his office to get his final approval on something that he had asked me to do when I ran into the unbelievable!

Was I dreaming? Was my eyes paining me? For Pete's sake, what was this? In broad daylight that evening, as I knocked, my boss answered "come in" nonchallantly. I don't know what he was thinking. Lo and behold, there they were, he and our branch manager both standing on their feet and very close to each other with my boss unzipping her dress with his both hands! I was embarrassed and so were they. Usually, whenever this lady is around my boss would immediately close all his window curtains. This normally happens around or after closing (remember I told you I'm a serious office worker, so I stay back a lot because naturally I work late into the night everyday).

Since that incident, whatever I say in any meeting involving this particular lady is always accepted and approved by her whether it makes sense or not. In fact, she's trying to move close to me and become my friend by force now to the extent that she even chats with me privately now regularly.

While a man has the full right to do whatever he likes, my question is why do this in the workplace? Why would my boss engage in office romance right in the office building? And why is the lady in question now trying to get close to me by force now? Am I in any real danger? I don't want to lose my job. Please what do I do?

You are the one that is about to put your job into danger that does not exist before by posting this nonsense here. Someone will see it and tell the world. Keep your mouth shoot if you don't want more trouble
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Badgers14: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bluezy13:
The lady is your rate determining step...or rather put...job determining state.

She has given you an opportunity to go closer to her. Op, make friends with her for your own good.
And while at it, consciously make her see you as the private kind of guy. However you'll do it is your business, I am not you.

@SundayNightGist

Listen to this advice.

Give the lady a chance, make friends with her for your own good.

You already knows what she wants - don't tell anyone about what the butler saw.

Everyone in the office is already side talking about it so, what's your own?

At the end of the day, only God will judge us.

When you think about it, what's the difference between a married man carrying olosho and a married man having a good time with a subordinate??

I am not campaigning for either actions, I mentioned them just to buttress a point.

Again, face front.. secure your job and your family..

Let me tell you the truth, dare your boss and this lady and you will find or not even have a chance to find yourself to blame!

Be careful- I have been around corporate office politics and doings for many years and I know what I am telling you.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by ForSaleGuru: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Here's how to be richer than Dangote .. Legit!

Learn the secret https:///oKZN30YNl9
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Britishpea: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
You are not busy at work!
How can you be busy and come online to write this incoherent jargons?
Is it your office? Is it your workplace? Is the woman your wife? The boss is your sister’s hubby? Are they owing you?

I still don’t understand what u determine to change in the society as said by you?. Even Bill Clinton had sex I’m White House with a maid.

He owns his work he can do whatever he wants? Or was he forcing the lady to do it?

If the office crashes due to him mixing pleasure with work that’s his problem and his family’s. You should get busy looking for a new job instead of wasting your time to write this piece.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Neddyogu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Go get a copy of 48laws of power. Read and digest it. U’ve got an ace up ur sleeve, now knowing how to leverage on the ace is where Robert Greene’s book comes in.

1 Like

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Renman: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:
Sharing this story with you is risky because it's a true story and it actually happened, but I'm not deterred as I'm on a mission to sanitize our society of all forms of immorality. Now lets get right into it without any further ado.

My office is located in Gwarinpa in Abuja and my boss is a very busy man who hardly stays in the office. We have another branch in Guzape (Asokoro extension) where my boss hired a lady as the manager in charge. This particular lady is fair and very endowed both ways (I mean front and back). She's attractive too, no doubt. She happens to be a single mother with a son. My boss on the other hand is a family man with four kids.

I had just joined the company when I started noticing that this lady usually drives the company's Mazda salon car to our branch (the headquarters) every week (Thursdays to be precise) to hold a "private meeting" with my boss. Word in the office has it that she was coming for weekly "reporting". Honestly I never once bothered to try and find out what was really going on as I'm the type that is very serious with my work.

Not until the guys in the office started bantering in groups and talking about what was actually going on. Again, I shrugged off their conversation because what's my business, and besides, I don't do office gossip. Well, not until one fateful day....

As I was hurrying up a task given to me by my boss in my usual seriousness with my work, I needed to rush to his office to get his final approval on something that he had asked me to do when I ran into the unbelievable!

Was I dreaming? Was my eyes paining me? For Pete's sake, what was this? In broad daylight that evening, as I knocked, my boss answered "come in" nonchallantly. I don't know what he was thinking. Lo and behold, there they were, he and our branch manager both standing on their feet and very close to each other with my boss unzipping her dress with his both hands! I was embarrassed and so were they. Usually, whenever this lady is around my boss would immediately close all his window curtains. This normally happens around or after closing (remember I told you I'm a serious office worker, so I stay back a lot because naturally I work late into the night everyday).

Since that incident, whatever I say in any meeting involving this particular lady is always accepted and approved by her whether it makes sense or not. In fact, she's trying to move close to me and become my friend by force now to the extent that she even chats with me privately now regularly.

He hired a Harlot/Seductress!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Olumeme: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
What kind of rapport did you have with your boss prior to the incident?

However, You need to face your work and pretend as if you did not see anything. If you can get a job elsewhere, try and resign because, whatever you do, they will still sack you.

If you decide to be friendly, wahala, if you decide not to, problem.

1 Like

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by 1Dray(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:

While a man has the full right to do whatever he likes, my question is why do this in the workplace? Why would my boss engage in office romance right in the office building? And why is the lady in question now trying to get close to me by force? Am I in any real danger? I don't want to lose my job. Please what do I do?

Flee from that lady now. You don't wanna lose your job, do you?
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Ferdinandu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Just clearly express it to the lady that you no send whatever she is doing with the Boss because afterall it is not affecting your work or pay. They are 2 adults, they can live the way they like. Except if your Boss is not the owner of the Business
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by EmiDior(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Preciousgirl is that you?

1 Like

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is the right time you need God's directives through prayers. Becareful and becareful.

Woman can elevate and demote you through her demonically planned strategies. You better tell her your wife or fiancee do read all her messages so that she can stop the nonsense. My candidate advice o
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by TeeFriz: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Let me add this here

Women could be very deceitful, laugh with her amongst other colleagues or in public but maintain your privacy.( I really don't know how to explain it). If she perceives you to be an enemy, you'd lose that job so inorder not to lose it give her that respect and be friendly with her to a reasonable extent. (set boundaries). You are a private guy but do you think you being a private man will work when she decides to turn on you? Nobody will believe you used to be a private guy when this happens. I hope you get it. In all just be in her good book.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by SLOVFO(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
vincenteger:
Learn to protect people's privacy
Why mention the locations of your offices.
Please be smart enough to know the details of what you share online.
Wat if your boss or the lady in question is reading this.
Learn to mind your business
For the fact that maybe you haven't been caught doesn't make you a saint.

Very bad and naive of him to have mentioned the business' office locations in his story...and if the story is true, the probability that some of his colleagues are reading this on Nairaland...
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by smasher1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:

You should not have brought this to social media. Mind your business. It's none of your business.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by FreedomArmy: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
I didn't see where and how you were trying to rid the society of immortality.
Just keep hush and mind your business. These are two grown adult
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by toluleke(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Keep quiet and mind your business. So far it doesn't have anything to do with my desk or involve me personally. I behave I didn't see or hear anything
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by CaveAdullam: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Use both as a ladder to elevate yourself in the organizational hierarchy.

Only give advice when they choose to. However, know that it's to know your position regarding their sexual escapades. If they compel you too much, tell them, you die with secrets and shouldn't not be bothered about any leak or gossip in regards to what your eyes saw.

Never be judgemental. This is the time you need to increase your level of respect for your boss and manager. Add more to what you've been doing previously.

This is an opportunity. Leverage it.

Let's I forget, deal with that woman with a long, straight, hard metal pole from afar.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Blackdisciple(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
So tell me how is your job at risk

Abi you think say as she dey come close to you she dey fall for you ni...

Better use those opportunities to make your oga add salary for you jawe grin grin
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Elev82014: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Why would my boss engage in office romance right in the office building? And why is the lady in question now trying to get close to me by force now? Am I in any real danger? I don't want to lose my job. Please what do I do?

You're caught between a rock and a hard place...in essence, you're in a pickle! However, if you know what's good for you and want to keep your job, you better mind your business, shut your mouth, and play along. It's really NONE of your business what grown folks do with themselves albeit immoral as you might think.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by CSTRR: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
I remember that female youth corper that was caught banging the accountant in a company in Lagos.

This was a girl that was already enlisted for permanent staffing after her youths service, unknown to her.

The accountant was banging her like a rabbit inside toilet, and she did not bother to come back the next day due to shame.

2 Likes

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by esthel(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just zip your mouth and be careful with that friendship
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Enemyofpeace: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Be very careful with the lady and always watch your back. She is doing what she doing with you now, just for you to lose your guard and then pounce on you.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by chukkystar(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
It's none of Your Business how individuals choose to live their Life's. The Boss is the owner of the company so certain company policies do not affect him. The woman might be very lonely or even doing it to further her career who knows. That was a situation You were not meant to see, use it to Ur advantage and don't mention it again just try and be loyal especially to Ur Boss, You will see how U will be more equal than the others as per animal farm..
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by HELLASJ(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mind your business or get fired. The choice is yours.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:
Sharing this story with you is risky because it's a true story and it actually m I in any real danger? I don't want to lose my job. Please what do I do?

Oga go and get ur own office if u don't like it
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Sevenworldpower(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
SundayNightGist:

If your boss is owner of the company, start looking for another job. If he is not, just mind your business. Things happen in offces- immortality, spiritism, occultism, fraud etc. The rule is mind your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv / People With Flat-Foot Cant Be In The Military: Why? / Gap Teeth A Reason For Disqualification In Bank Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.