Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions (48213 Views)

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by aikyg(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
maybe he misses the taste and smell of yoruba p***y
Smell? Only dirty women have the one that smells. i believe that just like me, Oga governor likes a clean non-smelly hoo-haa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Dpharisee: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
She is protecting her territory which means she still values her husband so much

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Dikaveli(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tmb78:
Their marriage shows marriages still dey last.

As handsome as Akeredolu is, not even one of his children took after him
They all resemble his Igbo wife.
Marry a woman who is very beautiful, that's the moral of the story😂😂😁😁

Wow yoruba people don dey fine pass Igbo people

Oil soup people and tribalism eh
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Ilaje1: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
loosecanon50:
Yoruba men are polygamous in nature, it's not new....that's why no tribe marry 2nd and 3rd wife pass them

At least better than those tribes pretending to be monogamous but have numerous side chicks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Real LOL
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Kog45(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Don't mind her. She no know say an average Yoruba man is promiscuous in nature. One woman no dey do them.
Yul Edochie say hi abi na Lagos he learnt it from..it can’t be cuz Flavour Nbania Dey bleep girls anyhow

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Ingocof(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Islie:
I’m still struggling to prevent my husband from eating mistress’ concoctions: Betty Akeredolu

“I have to be at (the) gate not to allow any concoction to get in,” Mrs Akeredolu wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday.

https://gazettengr.com/im-still-struggling-to-prevent-my-husband-from-eating-mistress-concoctions-betty-akeredolu/

See how this yanmiri girl is ridiculing her family name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Protect your inheritance my dear grin grin grin

Naija men no Sabi do Hakimi grin grin grin

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Benwallt(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Madam, I beg you don't disgrace my brother in public. Why bringing this online.

We saved you from untimely death and producing babies from factory. You can't come out now n start spewing thrash because Pandora was beaten by your husband political mirror

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Pat081: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Wetin dey worry this Ibo woman sef

A whole First Lady

Is because she is not well
If she is alright will another woman come and bring that to her husband useless woman Akeredolu's problem starts when his mother dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
She just dey cast d husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Your husband is still following another woman at his age he's olosho in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by mortalincarnate(f): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Says one without a brain undecided

Al becuz she’s igbo

The igbophobia will kill you, it’s a curse

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by garriAndsugar: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
aikyg:

Smell? Only dirty women have the one that smells. i believe that just like me, Oga governor likes a clean non-smelly hoo-haa.
I said smell I don't mean odour
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by simplesearch: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tmb78:

Proverbs 31:30 (KJV) Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by leanonme82: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Madam first lady calm down abeg. It's foolishness to tell your fellow woman to stay away from your husband.

Caution your beloved randy husband whom you took the marital vow with not some innocent ladies who can't wait to spread legs like butter on a bread just to collect rabas from your ever hórny horseband.

You should have even see the video and audio she did a few months ago when she was shouting about this his sidechic on social media like a market woman. It was all over the blogs, see mockery on gistlover.

Disgrace of a 1st lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by akee01(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
loosecanon50:
Yoruba men are polygamous in nature, it's not new....that's why no tribe marry 2nd and 3rd wife pass them

Na Yoruba full North shey? 🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by gannod(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why would a supposed married elderly woman bring her marital wahala to social media? A woman, who is the wife of the governor embarrasing her husband like this?
Whatever happens in your home should stay in your home madam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tmb78(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
mortalincarnate:

Al becuz she’s igbo

The igbophobia will kill you, it’s a curse
Zonefree, the moniker you quoted is a known and proud igbo o.
Na your brother!😁😁

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by randymirrors(f): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why is she scared? Isn't it the same concoction her igbor mother gave her to hook Akeredolu? Guilty conscience.

Disgraceful igbor first lady.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tmb78(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
akee01:

Na Yoruba full North shey? 🙄
Igbos are Hausa's ass lickers. They hardly troll them.
You will even find them saying they prefer the Hausas to the Yorubas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Ajalalomo: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Westerners developed their nations, and they remain in their home nations wherever they are on medical leave because they have good medical and health facilities.

But my own people cannot stay here to do official meetings, not to mention medical leave. All their kids are in school abroad.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tmb78(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
simplesearch:

Proverbs 31:30 (KJV) Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
But the said woman lacks both beauty and good behavior na!
It's an open secret😁😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by randymirrors(f): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tmb78:

How he ended up with her, I'll never know. I suspect he took concoctions too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Gajagojo: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Don't mind her. She no know say an average Yoruba man is promiscuous in nature. One woman no dey do them.
Not promiscuous they are sexually capable unlike others.who eat too much Maggi

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.