Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions (48202 Views)

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by AfonjaPriest: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
If you invest love in a relationship, do everything whatsoever to protect and guard your investment.
If not, be prepared for that day when you shall make a declaration of bankruptcy.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by ProphetM0hammad: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tmb78:
Their marriage shows marriages still dey last.

As handsome as Akeredolu is, not even one of his children took after him
They all resemble his Igbo wife.
Marry a woman who is very beautiful, that's the moral of the storyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

You are calling for a DNA test
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tmb78(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Himtulie247:
Protect your inheritance my dear grin grin grin

Naija men no Sabi do Hakimi grin grin grin
Looking at him like : do quick and do the needful..............πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Eraser33(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
BESTScientist1:
I never knew I would ever eat out until a colleague introduced me after several objections....na there e start o. I will advice you diversify, I mean ask different styles of cooking. Honestly my mum together with my closest pal during service days turned me into an amazing cook. Today, my expectations from the ladies has constantly be met with terrible scores

What are u saying pls?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tmb78(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are calling for a DNA test
No, I am not.
I only noticed they all look like her outwardly.
I pray they don't take after her inwardly too.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by mariahAngel(f): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
KanuSE:
Blissful marriage πŸ’ž

Aketi's wife knows quite well that it warms a woman's heart when her man eats and enjoys her food, therefore the need to be possessive of her husband.

The World of a Woman is interestingly amazing!

KanuSE, is that your inner woman speaking? 😏
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by aikyg(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I said smell I don't mean odour
You dey even defend smell? How can you be defending smell, which is as a direct result of being dirty? Me I don comot hand for your mata.

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tmb78(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
randymirrors:

How he ended up with her, I'll never know. I suspect he took concoctions too grin
More like it. Most Yoruba guys who marry Igbo women don't go for the ugly ones but it reached my Governor's turn he married that?
She doesn't have good behavior to add insult to injury!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Godfullsam(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tmb78:

Marry a woman who is very beautiful, that's the moral of the storyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

How many of his children do you know
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tmb78(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dikaveli:

Wow yoruba people don dey fine pass Igbo people

[/b]Oil soup people[b] and tribalism eh
Pot, say hello to kettle
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by tunapawizzy: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ms Ademosun, the special adviser to the governor on multilateral and inter-governmental affairs, has probably used feminism and alpha-female agenda to chase men away from her and and labelled "not wealthy" men as not up to her level....but here she is struggling to care for another woman's husband..... Alpha female at home......subservient female at work

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Komu1048(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Madam first lady calm down abeg. It's foolishness to tell your fellow woman to stay away from your husband.

Caution your beloved randy husband whom you took the marital vow with not some innocent ladies who can't wait to spread legs like butter on a bread just to collect rabas from your ever hΓ³rny horseband.

sometimes d way u guys use the word innocent. One wonder why the Ndigbo use it for Ipob, Deltans use it for militant and Fulani use it for Kidnappers
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Blissful45(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Eraser33:
I used to think this woman was sensible. How can u bring this up in the public domain . Why acting like some juvenile Nollywood female celebrities?? Is there any Nigerian Governor that does not have a Mistress? Who even knows if she has some guy somewhere screwing her kitten.

By faith, I'm trusting God to touch someone's heart to send something so my children can eat. The hunger is too much since I've not gotten any building contract for over five months. Have mercy on us people. Pls.
63-1-24-5-56-9-6 fidelity Bank PLC.
God loves you

May God send u a helper. I wish I could help.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by KanuSE: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

KanuSE, is that your inner woman speaking? 😏

Mariah lemme o! Which one be inner woman again? 🀷 πŸ™‚
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by slam7000(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Madam first lady calm down abeg. It's foolishness to tell your fellow woman to stay away from your husband.

Caution your beloved randy husband whom you took the marital vow with not some innocent ladies who can't wait to spread legs like butter on a bread just to collect rabas from your ever hΓ³rny horseband.

Nothing will separate Yoruba demons from the taste of pvssy. Their Ds seek toto like guided missile.

No point trying to discourage the man, he is overcome and overwhelm by toto demons. She is an Igbo woman and very wise. It’s best to distance her beloved husband from the source of his afflictions. The old man appreciates his wife just that he can’t help himself.
Old habits die hard.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by bukatyne(f): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
tunapawizzy:
Ms Ademosun, the special adviser to the governor on multilateral and inter-governmental affairs, has probably used feminism and alpha-female agenda to chase men away from her and and labelled "not wealthy" men as not up to her level....but here she is struggling to care for another woman's husband..... Alpha female at home......subservient female at work

Now this cracked me up.

Whether she is single , feminist, alpha-female or not is not my business; however, I find it very funny that she is struggling to care for another woman's husband to the point of been dragged.

I wanted to say Madam Betty should face her husband but if he is as sick as they claim he is, then she is using the right approach.

Dude might probably mot be able to defend himself right now although he has query to answer after recuperation:

What kind of relationship does he have with SA Bunmi they she feels compelled to go above and beyond? What door has he opened for her to have such access?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by SisterAnn(f): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
bhella10:
Nkan to da, won sey fun enikan. She may have just displayed why Akeredolu would need a mistress. She's an ojowu obirin grin
Igi ganganran magun mi loju...
It's good to be ojowu woman.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
maybe he misses the taste and smell of yoruba pussy

Or probably tired of seeing his wife use shaving stick more than him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Hassanmaye(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
fabolouz1:
Men of power never learn .
You don't know the power of cookie
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by tdayoojo: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tmb78:

Beauty is relative. What is ugly to you is the real beauty to others. Besides, physical beauty is nothing to be compared to inner beauty. Leern to mind your business so you don't get injured over another person's matter.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by TippuTip: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Islie:
I’m still struggling to prevent my husband from eating mistress’ concoctions: Betty Akeredolu

β€œI have to be at (the) gate not to allow any concoction to get in,” Mrs Akeredolu wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday.

https://gazettengr.com/im-still-struggling-to-prevent-my-husband-from-eating-mistress-concoctions-betty-akeredolu/

Sunshine-state Bonnie & Clyde
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Enemyofpeace: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
O ti lo, he don go.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Enemyofpeace: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tmb78:

all of dem worwor
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by jaxxy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

not all women are innocent ooo some are actively hunting other women's husbands.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by bhella10: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
SisterAnn:
Igi gangangan magun mi loju...
It's good to be ojowu woman.
igi gogoro grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
folake4u:
I find the whole thing hilarious.

I find it ridiculous.

This isn't how marriage should be.

An acknowledgement of 3rd parties in the union.

Pampering the erring husband while fighting the 3rd parties.

How pathetic!
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by garriAndsugar: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Or probably tired of seeing his wife use shaving stick more than him?
Lol
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by SisterAnn(f): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
bhella10:
igi gogoro grin
It's not gogoro, it's ganganran. I have edited my post.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by WHITELIGHTER: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Na Igbo woman he even marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.