Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions (48203 Views)

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by renderme: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
AquaPetals:
Tinubu and Fashola never kept mistresses during their tenures. Hence my decision to marry a muslim man.
Don’t mind dt dude. Only Yoruba governors dt were womanizers were ambode and ajimobi. The rest were faithful.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by bhella10: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
SisterAnn:
It's not gogoro, it's ganganran. I have edited my post.
Are you kidney me grin it's igi gogoro jare. Omo Yoruba ko lo je
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by SisterAnn(f): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
bhella10:
Are you kidney me grin it's igi gogoro jare. Omo Yoruba ko lo je
I never said I was yoruba oo grin

Both are correct and used interchangeably.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by folake4u(f): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

I find it ridiculous.

This isn't how marriage should be.

An acknowledgement of 3rd parties in the union.

Pampering the erring husband while fighting the 3rd parties.

How pathetic!

@ the bolded. That's why I find it really hilarious.

I'm always amused when married women fight the side chicks instead of facing their wandering penis horsebands. It's very classless, if I must say.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by bhella10: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Or probably tired of seeing his wife use shaving stick more than him?
Ha! grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by bhella10: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
SisterAnn:
I never said I was yoruba oo grin

Both are correct and used interchangeably.
where did you learn that?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by SisterAnn(f): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
bhella10:
where did you learn that?
From my primary school.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by bhella10: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
SisterAnn:
From my primary school.
Well that's misinformation and you should expung it from your mental thesaurus.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by obyno82: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Wetin dey worry this Ibo woman sef

A whole First lady

That is a lousy comment from you.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by XAUBulls: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Islie:
I’m still struggling to prevent my husband from eating mistress’ concoctions: Betty Akeredolu

“I have to be at (the) gate not to allow any concoction to get in,” Mrs Akeredolu wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday.

https://gazettengr.com/im-still-struggling-to-prevent-my-husband-from-eating-mistress-concoctions-betty-akeredolu/
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Charly68: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thank God ,you would have lost the man to a strange woman
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by SisterAnn(f): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
bhella10:
Well that's misinformation and you should expung it from your mental thesaurus.
I will contact Mrs Taiwo first grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by harmony75: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thank God for keeping your husband safe ma'am don't mind these evil kayamata women. Take care of your something ma'am 🤟
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Fira09(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
folake4u:

I'm always amused when married women fight the side chicks instead of facing their wandering penis horsebands. It's very classless, if I must say.
Ovbialeke,

Why the strident words against men?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
48am
Mrs Anyanwu-Akeredolu accused Ms Ademosun, the special adviser to the governor on multilateral and inter-governmental affairs, of “sneaking” to give her husband local herbs to drink, warning the female aide to “stay away from her husband.

If to say your husband na poor man, you for no send am at all. Now you care so much.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by folake4u(f): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Fira09:

Ovbialeke,

Why the strident words against men?

Oh well, It's meant for cheating partners.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Fira09(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
folake4u:

Oh well, It's meant for cheating partners.
Okay..

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Boldkrammy: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=122654383]
Don't mind her. She no know say an average Yoruba man is promiscuous in nature. One woman no dey do them. [/quot

Kai! See wicked reply! Kikikiki
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Princelumide: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why the man come look like mannequin abi wetin una dey see too cool undecided
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
folake4u:

LOL.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Babastrong(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=122654383]
Don't mind her. She no know say an average Yoruba man is promiscuous in nature. One woman no dey do them. [ Only one food dey do person? You fit eat only rice in the morning/afternoon/evening for months.]
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by caesymore(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2023
garriAndsugar:
maybe he misses the taste and smell of yoruba pussy

How can one miss a foul Smelly pussy and to even imagine one having to literally lick test that... damn irritating Imagination embarassed
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by caesymore(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2023
emerged01:

Stop it! Where do you want to put Hausas ?

What of my Igbo brothers
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by BanyXchi: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2023
caesymore:

How can one miss a foul Smelly pussy and to even imagine one having to literally lick test that... damn irritating Imagination embarassed
foul smelly pussy like you diseases infested ibo women abi?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by emerged01(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2023
caesymore:

What of my Igbo brothers
I cant deny they dont marry more than one wife.Igbos are not too known for that maybe because of heavy dowry they used to pay.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by billyG(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
How can she called d pussies from d Westside concussions sad sad
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tundex911: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2023
You carry him go where he need to, with tax payer fund bah?? Weldone ma by Falz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.