Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) (866 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) / STORY: LUCIFER’S BRIDE … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Lostchild(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
One nairaland hypocrite 'Whois" once quote me, finding fault with my past painful reality. The first thing I did was to take a look at his nairaland profile. All I saw on almost all his post and writeup was NYSC, NYSC, education and also a photo of a little boy in a classroom. His soul is spiritually blind. He lack the concept that, if he came into the world with pen and paper, I came into the world with a sword.🗡️

The Battle Feb 28/ 2018
After my first encounter with Kali, the goddess of all witches, I continue in my spiritual war and she appeared to me again for another round of battle. This time, she received more fire and torment than the first round. See link 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/6604494/goddess-all-witches-photos

After I dealt with Kali Roja, I was now expecting the coming of the Lord of darkness. I was fully ready and waiting to face the Evil one, Satan himself. 👺

I was about to use the bath when the Spirit of God began to speak to me.

1. The Holy Spirit instructed me to do 14 days foundational prayers. This fourteen days foundational prayers will my the exodus that will mark my victory against all the rulers of darkness.

2. God said that, my foundation is faulty and polluted with idols. He said I should use the power of the Holy Bible - scriptures to export all iniquity' out of my foundation and life. After that, I should make a prophetic decree and change and rename my foundation.

3. After I do the first and second, I should speak and prophesy anything I want into my foundation and life.

After prophesying into my foundation, I should harness 🔂 and use the scripture below
Mathew 16:19)
John 14:14)
John 16:23)
John 19:30)
John 15:7)
John 14:23)
2 Corinthians 1:20) [/b] the word of God to seal it.

I comply, OK.

I rested for three days while I prepared for the fiery fourteen days foundational prayers. I took my 7000 ledgers book and started writing ✏ my fourteen days foundational prayers in multi dimensional format as God thought me. Some of the prayers contain 12 to 24 pages which I do cram inside my heard.

It is like someone who wrote down 📝 on paper his own speech, re-read them just to cram them inside his head and later aggressively spoke 📢 them out as prayers. Trust me, there were non like these.

These below are the titles of my 14 days foundational prayers

Day 1. The Devils In My Foundation.
Day 2. Foundation Covenant.
Day 3. Foundation Altars.
Day 4. Evil Kingdoms In My Foundation.
Day 5. Foundation Shrines
Day 6. Foundational Powers
Day 7. Foundation Trees/Rivers
Day 8. Foundational Sins
Say 9. Foundational Curses.
Day 10. Correcting Foundation Errors (Eph 2:19-22)
Day 11. My Foundation - I Prophesy Into You
Day 12. Importing The Word Of Redemption.
Day 13. Importing The Fire&Sword Of The Word.
Day 14. Importing nations 🏁 Into My Foundation

READ ON

2 Likes

Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Lostchild(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
DAY 5: Invading Foundation Shrines

After straight four days of my intense prayer, it was day five for shrines. I then summoned and call on God to come down from heaven and move on the earth and fight His enemies in my life.

Lord Almighty.
Answer me in according to your word (Isaiah 42:13)(Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) invade and burn all my enemies, the devils.

Lord Of Host.
The Word Of God - Move on the earth - over all the Land- forest, trees and rivers like a raging fire (Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) burn all the shrines and all the devils that is behind the shrines in my family - in Jesus name(x3)

I decree and I declare. In according to the Word (Psalm 50:3) Let all Satan shrines and kingdoms of darkness - receive God on fire (Deu 9:3) (Psalm 97:3) (Isaiah 66:15) the raging fire of Judgment - in the name of Jesus(x3)

After one hour in prayer and releasing so much fire, the Holy spirit then gave me the notion that, the shrines and kingdoms of darkness is on fire. I knew deep in my heart, the Lord has greatly moved on the earth as the scripture (Isaiah 42:13)(Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) says that He would.

The Kingdoms of darkness began to burns with the raging fire of God presence.

READ 🔛

2 Likes

Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Lostchild(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
My Battle With Satan

After the straight five days of heavy intense night prayers, I was tired, so I push the 6th day night prayer to afternoon time. It was February 28/2018.

I instantly found myself outside standing face to face with Kali Roja, the goddess of all witches. She came for the third time, and not only that, she came with recruitment - (all the cabinet and commanders of Satan)

By this time, my street was now being invaded by some of the commanding force of darkness. They all came to arrest and kill me. I was sure the angels has left me and the Holy spirit alone to face and tackle these dark forces from Hell itself.

With the power God Spirit in me and upon me, I must face them. Satan was in somewhere watching the whole battle scene.

As I stand face to face with Kali Roja, I made sure, she didn't come near me. I knew Satan has given her more powers to come and battle me.

When she goes to my right side, I will move to her left. When she move to my left, I will move to her right side. Like I said before, I made sure Kali did not come near me.

I Am A Most Wanted Man. A strong adversary and a destroyer the devils need to remove from the earth realm

Kali then entered the compound where I lived in. My physical body was in my apartment, while my spirit was outside. I began to wonder why she entered the compound, and what she wanted to do to my physical body. I was standing in a place where it was not possible for me to see my physical body.

I then turn left and I saw a spirit man coming towards me. I walked towards him, and I saw It was my earthly father who was a priest and strong servant of Satan.

As I boldly walked a bit closer to him, I saw he was holding chains. I seriously asked him, what brings you here? angry

He said I have caused so much chaos and destruction to the Kingdoms of darkness and now, they the devils have come to chain me. 👮

I Respond And Made A Decree, unto him by pointing at the chain he was holding with his two hands. This, this chain you are holding, God Himself will use this chain to chain Satan.

The powers that exude from my spoken word was such that, the whole place began to shake. All the commanders and demons that came for the battle, who hide themselves began to flee and run for their life in every direction.

All of a sudden, there came Satan. Like a rushing storm, Satan instantly transformed into a mighty tornado twister 🌪 like what you see on the pic below, devouring everything in its path. This demon 👺 was so violent and strong to the core. If Satan catch up with me, that will be the end of me. He intend to enter me and take me along with him straight to death and Hell. 📴

As a fearless soul, I ran 🏃 towards Satan as I pointed at him. I blurted, you Satan, I paralyze you in Jesus name.

All of a sudden, the Lord cut me off and I regain my physical consciousness.

3 Likes

Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Littlechild(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
After Satan came twice, he could not arrest me. I kept on praying as it was recommended. For about six months no devils appeared to me. I then began to wonder why they no longer appears to me.

The Lord show me that I have been avoided as the scripture (Deu 2:25 ) says. Wherever I go, all the demons in that place will flee for their lives. But in reality, there will always be conflict and evil arrows will be shot at me by demons.

Wherever I go, the demons there knows who I am. By late 2019, the Lord prompted me to leave my home city.

READ ON
Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Littlechild(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Visitation Of Two Fallen Angels

Never you make the mistake to reveal your secret plans to a person that is possessed by demons. The evil spirit that is living in them will take your good plans to spiritual Babylon. Immediately they knows your plans, they will use humans to intercept and scatter your plans. I learnt this lesson the hard way as I moved in late 2019.

After I resist Lucifer and his forces, the Lord gave me some money and prompted me to move out from where I was living. My time there has come to an end, so I phone called one of my nephew and asked him to lend me some money. I told him to lend me 40k, and that the money I had then was not enough for me to get a good clean apartment.

I revealed to him my about my plans on making money. I assured him when move, I will refund him. This guy later and instantly wage war against me and my plans. Immediately I involve him about my plans and movement, the demons in him took my plans to the Kingdoms of darkness.

NOTE; I am a wanted man in the spiritual realm of darkness. I started looking for van to pack my things. I went to the next suburb to look for van everywhere. I needed to move as the Lord instructed me. The rulers of darkness has been alerted that I was moving.

That very night, I was surrounded by demons. Immediately they wanted to attack me, the Lord instantly cut me off from their midst.

Chaii I said, God, will I be able to move?

I was afraid because Satan and his forces do not want to let me Go. They will do everything they can to kill me or trying to stop me. They knew my journey had began. The next day I was done in arranging all my property's. I went to the suburb again and I saw a man who own a diesel van and we agreed for a price. He told me he will come the next day morning.

That very night I was visited by some concourses of demons. I saw in their countenance, they know I was leaving and they where so angry and hateful towards me. They wanted to attack but they could not come near me. I was looking at them while they stair in hate towards me.

One of the demons told the others, he said, let us poison him.

In his voice, I could feel the gravity of their hatred towards me. Demons have that proud confidence that, they can do anything they want. Because in Nigeria, everything is demonically possible. The Holy Spirit was and is always with me, He later cut me off from their presence.

The van came that very morning. I packed all my things and move to a town where I know no one.

Immediately I settled in, two weeks later I had a visitation from two fallen angels. This two Fallen spirit visited me by surprise as they came to arrest or to deal with me. I looked at the one in front of me and the other one at his back which I will describe.

The fallen angel that stood in front of me was stunningly handsome and looked to be about 6 feet tall. He still has his angelic features but very muscular. I mean, he has muscles. His body look Caucasian but more of a reddish white.

His hair look ice blonde and his eyes is pure hazel. I then look down at his feat to his waist, he is a pig. I mean, he is half humanoid and half animal.

This demon is half human and half pig.

I stretch my head and take a look at the other demon, oh my gosh, this demon is a pure monster. Nothing on earth can be used to describe him. There is this goefill slime substance that envelope all over his body. This second demon breath like the odour of hell itself. Like I said, only a real picture can describe this second demon.

Both of them came from the underworld to arrest me. But thanks be to God, He cut me off from their presence and I regain my physical consciousness.

The battles continue

1 Like

Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Littlechild(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Why Satan Summoned Me

Sept 2023

I later back out from the battle for two year because of the severe injuries and wounds I suffered. I was badly wounded by the Devils via physical attacks of humans. Withing the two years, the Lord was calling me to return back to prayer which I later did.

When I finally return to the battlefield, I began to command and release fire 🔥 from the imperial throne (Amos 7:4) to ravage all the powers and kingdom's of darkness that stand on my path. Even the town juju and coven around me were not spared.

The town witches came into my compound with anger that, I burnt their covens. The Lord allowed me to speak with them. The ruling kingdoms and commanders of darkness then hold several meetings that I need to be stopped or removed through death. To them, I was destroying their kingdoms.

The power of God I have inside me is so so much beyond them. The decide to remove me from their town because I was destroying their covens and kingdoms of darkness.

The only way for them to do that is to use some personality around me. They have successfully did it before for years, and they wanted to do it again. They instantly tried to manipulate my female neighbour, but God thwarted it.

After their failed attempts, they sent many forces of demons into humans to carry out the physical attacks that will completely destroy me. God knows their plans and sent His angelic armies to arrest and took away all the demons that were sent to carry out the physical attack.

A high ranking commander of darkness volunteer as a proxy to carry out the physical attack. An angel of the Lord arrested and took him away. This sent a dangerous warning message to all the kingdom's and powers of darkness. Any forces of demons that tried any physical attacks against me will be arrested and taken away. I saw all these clearly in a vision. This was why the battle became only spiritual.

I continue raiding the kingdoms of darkness. From my experience, my father home town has one of the prime base of the ancient kingdoms of darkness.

One night, after I raided my father village, I never knew when I loss my physical consciousness and I instantly found myself standing in the presence of the Evil one - Lucifer himself.

I looked around me and saw I was inside a very big large Hall that is locked. In this hall like environment, there was a strange kind of table at the middle between myself and the Evil one.

My face was down, looking at the robe of the Evil one in front of me. As I raise my head up to look at him, he transform into another regal humanoid appearance. This time he wore a yellowish ancient apparel that is beyond my scope of description.

He then look at me and laugh sarcastically. His laugh gave me the motion that there is no escape for me today. Deep down within me, I knew I need to resist the powerful.

Satan then moved backward towards the ending of the hall. He raise his right hand upward and he started speaking in an ancient language, the lingua of demons.

It was as if Lucifer was slowly making an incantation by summoning powers from the universe. He was not in a hurry but from my own understanding, he wanted to slowly deal with me just to put an end to my arrogant existence.

To the Evil one - there was no way of escape for me.

Within this short moment, I began to think fast and look for ways on how to escape or how to resist this powerful spirit of death and destruction that summon my spirit into his abode.

A thought came that I should transform into fire like I did in my second encounter above with Lucifer, but I knew it was not a good idea. If I transform into fire 🔥, where would I go when I was locked with him in this large arena like hall, I asked myself?

I then tried to vanish by giving consciousness to my physical body, no way. Lucifer was still slowly speaking in his ancient language. I couldn't understand the language because it was an ancient tongue of demons.

Within this short period of time, I was still thinking very fast on how to resist and escape from the Evil one.

Then I remembered what I did when two fallen angels from hell came to arrest me. I then raise my two hands and face upward and started singing the song of praise and adoration unto the Sovereign Lord.

At this point, I remove my eyes from Lucifer and fixed my whole attention and mind unto the Lord in song 🎶 of adoration. I began to sing and dance, walking around the strange table in the hall.

🎵 Spirit of the sovereign Lord
Come and make Your presence known
Reveal the glory of the Living God
Spirit of the sovereign Lord
Come and make Your presence known
Reveal the glory of the Living God
Let the weight of Your glory cover us
Let the life of Your river flow
Let the truth of Your kingdom reign in us
Let the weight of Your glory
Let the weight of Your glory fall

This song 🎵 was one of my favourite song by Paul Wilbur. While I was singing the song of adoration 🎵 unto the Holy spirit, Satan was still speaking in his ancient language. He then realize that, all he was doing was not working on me. He knew that praising God in times of trouble is a very powerful weapon.

I began to sing 🎶 unto the Lord in the presence of Satan, walking and dancing around the table in adoration unto the Holy Spirit of God.

I knew I must not pay attention to Lucifer but to focus my mind singing unto the Spirit of the sovereign God.

He - Satan then tried to use his power to seal my mouth. I found myself struggling to sing the song but I tried as much as I can to continue to sing, telling the Holy spirit to come and make His presence known in the presence of Satan. I have in the past used this format to escape the two fallen angels by singing song 🎵 unto the Lord

By this time, I was walking and yadakin around the marble table while 🎤 singing 🎵 in adoration unto the Almighty.

Satan kept trying to use his power to seal mouth. But at that moment, the spirit of the Sovereign God in the presence of Satan cut me off and I regain my physical consciousness.

My fellow brothers in Christ. In spiritual warfare, there is nothing like defensive war. We only have offensive warfare. When you use God and angels to attack the devils, they will retaliate and use humans to attack you.

Why do you think the Lord gave you a complete armour (Ephesians 6:11-17) that will encourage and protect you?

When you do not understand God's purpose and plan for your life, you will be tempted to become discouraged in the battlefield. This is why many Christian soldiers fail in spiritual warfare:

They do not understand the divine purpose behind the battle. For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men. You will only find yourselves fighting against God. See..(Acts 5:38-39).

1 Like

Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Littlechild(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
I just discovered that, a nairaland moderator removed the 4th page of the thread where the Evil one came the second time on the 7th day after I brutalize the river gods.

The Lord - Jesus Himself appeared to me and instantly gave me powers and left. He gave me more powers to resist the Satan when he came the second time.

Maybe; it is the fact that I revealed too much details on nairaland and made more description of the arch enemy. I mean, the Evil One. I agree, there are things I can't share here on a public forum.

*Modified*
When God focus His attention on something, Satan will focus on that same thing. This is what I, myself is going through. This is what many of you are going through, and this is what Nigeria as a country is going through.

The whole land is evil. I mean, evil lurks everywhere.

I remember when T.B Joshua said, he doesn't sleep without watching Emmanuel television. I mean, the Emmanuel TV must be switch on while he sleep. Why? Because the devils will always visit him just to attack his sub conscious state.

In our sub - conscious state is where most of the demonic attacks on humans take place. When Demons don't visit you, it is a sign they already have you. Satan don't go after what he already has. He hunt after those who are not under his power and control. (the torch bearers).

I, myself is going through a lot of spiritual battles. As at yesterday night, a demon almost stab my rib. It was the Lord that cut me off.

Just imagine you are in the sub spiritual dimension, demons are hovering. It is like what you see in horror movie. You are looking at witches as they go about their evil activity. How would you feel about it?

God said that, as long as we live on earth, the weapon of warfare is ever be useful to us. Although, I am a free man but I am not free from demonic attack.

This is why I keep writing on nairaland. I just write to share a lot of awareness for my readers to know about the power of prayer.

Since I post this thread on nairaland, I have been having visitation from demons who wanted to deal with me.

I have been in prayer for days because, I have been receiving constant warnings to pray for my elder brother who is under strong demonic oppression and attack.

Even yesterday, after my prayer against the cosmo kingdom of the air, the visitation became heavy. I couldn't even sleep. Your physical body can't sleep when your spirit man is at war. I just have to used prayer to protect myself as long as I live in Nigeria.

Even as of today 15 July of 2023, on my way home, I saw a young huge handsome young man who was suffering from body paralysis. Half of his body is afflicted with stroke. He is a vibrant able bodied young man and I feel for him. I really wish he knows the power of prayer. This is why I always encourage great guys on nairaland to try their best to live a life of prayer. Even if it is one hour daily basis, it is better than none hour

There is too much evil in this land called (Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Hemeshemeheru(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wow, what an experience undecided

1 Like

Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by MechanicMike: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lostchild:
My Battle With Satan

After the straight five days of heavy intense night prayers, I was tired, so I push the 6th day night prayer to afternoon time. It was February 28/ 2018.

I instantly found myself outside standing face to face with Kali Roja, the goddess of all witches. She came for the third time, and not only that, she came with recruitment of (all the cabinet and commanders of Satan)

By this time, my street was now being invaded by all the commanding force of Satan. They all came to arrest me. I was sure the angels has left me and the Holy spirit alone to face and tackle these dark forces from Hell itself.

With the power God has bestow upon me, I must face them. Satan was in the heart of Hell watching the whole battle scene.

As I stand face to face with Kali Roja, I made sure, she didn't come near me. I knew Satan has given her more powers to come and battle me.

When she goes to my right side, I will move to her left. When she move to my left, I will move to her right side. Like I said before, I made sure Kali did not come near me.

I am a most wanted man. a strong opponent the devils need to remove from the earth.

Kali then entered the compound where I lived in. My physical body was in my apartment, while my spirit was outside. I began to wonder why she entered the compound, and what she wanted to do to my physical body. I was standing in a place where it was not possible for me to see my physical body.

I then turn left and I saw a spirit man coming towards me. I walked towards him, and I saw It was my earthly father who was a priest and strong servant of Satan.

As I boldly walked a bit closer to him, I saw he was holding chains. I seriously asked him, what brings you here?

He said I have caused so much chaos and destruction to the Kingdoms of darkness and now, they the devils have come to arrest me.

I respond and made a decree. I pointed at the chain he was holding with his two hands. This, this chain you are holding, God Himself will use this chain to chain Satan.

The powers that exude from my word was such that, the whole place began to shake and quake. All the commanders and demons that came for the battle, who hide themselves began to flee and run for their life in every direction.

All of a sudden, there came Satan. Like a rushing storm, Satan instantly transformed into a mighty tornado like what you see on the pic below, devouring everything in its path. This demon was so violent and strong to the core. If Satan catch up with me, that will be the end of me. He intend to enter me and take me with him straight to Hell.

As a fearless soul, I ran towards Satan as I pointed at him. I blurted, you Satan, I paralyze you in Jesus name.

All of a sudden, the Lord cut me off and I regain my physical consciousness with a heavy breath.

angry
Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by MechanicMike: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lostchild:
My Battle With Satan

After the straight five days of heavy intense night prayers, I was tired, so I push the 6th day night prayer to afternoon time. It was February 28/ 2018.

I instantly found myself outside standing face to face with Kali Roja, the goddess of all witches. She came for the third time, and not only that, she came with recruitment of (all the cabinet and commanders of Satan)

By this time, my street was now being invaded by all the commanding force of Satan. They all came to arrest me. I was sure the angels has left me and the Holy spirit alone to face and tackle these dark forces from Hell itself.

With the power God has bestow upon me, I must face them. Satan was in the heart of Hell watching the whole battle scene.

I am a most wanted man. a strong opponent the devils need to remove from the earth.

As I boldly walked a bit closer to him, I saw he was holding chains. I seriously asked him, what brings you here?

He said I have caused so much chaos and destruction to the Kingdoms of darkness and now, they the devils have come to arrest me.

I respond and made a decree. I pointed at the chain he was holding with his two hands. This, this chain you are holding, God Himself will use this chain to chain Satan.

The powers that exude from my word was such that, the whole place began to shake and quake. All the commanders and demons that came for the battle, who hide themselves began to flee and run for their life in every direction.

All of a sudden, there came Satan. Like a rushing storm, Satan instantly transformed into a mighty tornado like what you see on the pic below, devouring everything in its path. This demon was so violent and strong to the core. If Satan catch up with me, that will be the end of me. He intend to enter me and take me with him straight to Hell.

As a fearless soul, I ran towards Satan as I pointed at him. I blurted, you Satan, I paralyze you in Jesus name.

All of a sudden, the Lord cut me off and I regain my physical consciousness with a heavy breath.

brother man....romanse section is strictly for chasssin women sir.....how does this help anyone shase women sir!!!!! ((no ofeinsce)) angry
Re: My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) by Littlechild(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:
Wow, what an experience undecided

This is not something one just wake up in the morning and start writing fiction or non existing stories. I felt the pain from the experience and I still do to this very moment.

I just can't help but to write my experience.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... / Would You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sleep With Your Partner For $100,000 / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Nonuplets (9 Babies) After 25 Years Of Waiting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.