Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,763 members, 7,865,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

A Virgin Should Be Treated Like A Deity! By Aunty Temilolu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Virgin Should Be Treated Like A Deity! By Aunty Temilolu (478 Views)

She Made This For Me But She’s Not A Virgin Should I Accept It? / What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Virgin Should Be Treated Like A Deity! By Aunty Temilolu by Drjones109(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
I will be 34 this year but still single. This was because I made a decision to abstain from sex until marriage. This has made men run away from me after one to three months of dating because I won’t give them what they want. I am not 100% clean because I have kissed few frogs and it has not exceeded that because I have never been sexually involved with a man. There is one particular guy who has always been off and on for almost three years now, hoping that one day, I will give in to him. He even said I should not use my abstinence rule to lose the man God destined for me. I told him that if he really valued me, he should do the needful, then he would enjoy the package all his life. He said that he needed to taste what he wanted to buy and if I got pregnant, he would come for my hand in marriage. This present generation of men want tested, okayed, and certified women before marriage. Why I am telling you all this is because sometimes, I want to give up but I remember God’s promise in my life and I brace up.

Also, when I see my friends or younger ones getting married or just being delivered of babies, I tend to question God or want to reason giving in to advances. Most times when I reason agreeing to their terms, I always get scared, like what if I get pregnant and he refuses to marry me, then I will become a single mom left to cater to my child and myself. Ma, please I need your advice and prayers.
Re: A Virgin Should Be Treated Like A Deity! By Aunty Temilolu by MechanicMike: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Drjones109:
I will be 34 this year but still single. This was because I made a decision to abstain from sex until marriage. This has made men run away from me after one to three months of dating because I won’t give them what they want. I am not 100% clean because I have kissed few frogs and it has not exceeded that because I have never been sexually involved with a man. There is one particular guy who has always been off and on for almost three years now, hoping that one day, I will give in to him. He even said I should not use my abstinence rule to lose the man God destined for me. I told him that if he really valued me, he should do the needful, then he would enjoy the package all his life. He said that he needed to taste what he wanted to buy and if I got pregnant, he would come for my hand in marriage. This present generation of men want tested, okayed, and certified women before marriage. Why I am telling you all this is because sometimes, I want to give up but I remember God’s promise in my life and I brace up.

Also, when I see my friends or younger ones getting married or just being delivered of babies, I tend to question God or want to reason giving in to advances. Most times when I reason agreeing to their terms, I always get scared, like what if I get pregnant and he refuses to marry me, then I will become a single mom left to cater to my child and myself. Ma, please I need your advice and prayers.

Wordsfrombimpe....YOU AGAIN AND YOR THREADS...WE NO ITS YOU!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Virgin Should Be Treated Like A Deity! By Aunty Temilolu by cutecommend: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
A
Re: A Virgin Should Be Treated Like A Deity! By Aunty Temilolu by Drjones109(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
MechanicMike:

Wordsfrombimpe....YOU AGAIN AND YOR THREADS...WE NO ITS YOU!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

what the hell are u talking about
Re: A Virgin Should Be Treated Like A Deity! By Aunty Temilolu by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Virginity is good but will never be able to sustain a relationship or marriage, after all haven't u heard of girls who despite getting married as virgins still ended up having failed marriages? I hope apart frm ur virginity which is very important u have what it takes to sustain a home.
Re: A Virgin Should Be Treated Like A Deity! By Aunty Temilolu by b3llo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Virginity is good but will never be able to sustain a relationship or marriage, after all haven't u heard of girls who despite getting married as virgins still ended up having failed marriages? I hope apart frm ur virginity which is very important u have what it takes to sustain a home.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? / Nigeria Misses Out As Cameroon, Sudan Emerge Countries With 'largest Penis Size' / I Feel Down And Depressed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.