Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? (3949 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please, I need a man. A real man! Where am I likely to see one? I'm very serious about this please. I want to know how and wherever can see one. I need suggestions on places where one can see them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Look within, he is there with you.

He is probably trying to get your attention but because your eyes is up there looking for boogymen you could not figure it out.

16 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Olowoshako(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
A real man need a real woman. Are u real??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by ahnie: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
I trust our resident broke sapa boiz go don send you PM's taya,the rainbow boiz that likes wearing slippers and yellow socks with draby dusty dreadlocks trekking in hawt sun.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by ahnie: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let me tell you a secret. If you have money, take a flight while traveling and make sure it's a first class, and I can assure you that with just two trips you'll grab the kind of man you want if you are averagely beautiful. Let me stop here before they'll say I dy do runs.
So you re saying no real men here?
Saves from 2 odds and ticket cut yellow socks boiz.

Apologies to the few decent real men here
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by harqinhola(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
I trust our resident broke sapa boiz go don send you PM's taya,the rainbow boiz that likes wearing slippers and yellow socks with draby dusty dreadlocks trekking in hawt sun.

I’ll be glad to share my account balance with you if you are willing to share yours ? I’m curious

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by eepeepook: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Una no get gateman?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
It's well.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:

So you re saying no real men here?
Saves from 2 odds and ticket cut yellow socks boiz.

Apologies to the few decent real men here
na Oloko give away pricks Dy here na. I just gave her the best place to catch these eyecatchy men. You'll jam billionaires there or if her dad or anyone she knows is a politician, she should follow them to functions and rallies and what have you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need a man. A real man! Where am I likely to see one? I'm very serious about this please. I want to know how and wherever can see one. I need suggestions on places where one can see them.

for what exactly? gateman/driver/security?

may i ask....? so what happened to all the men you have met in the past? what was wrong with them? and most importantly, if all the men you ever met were "not real" then dont you think that the problem might be you and A) the type of men you attract or B) the environment were you hang to find these "real" men?

BTW if being real in your world has anything to do with MONEY (or receiving any kind of financial help from these "real" men), then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let me tell you a secret. If you have money, take a flight while traveling and make sure it's a first class, and I can assure you that with just two trips you'll grab the kind of man you want if you are averagely beautiful. Let me stop here before they'll say I dy do runs.
Please are there no other ways in case one can't afford flights?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by saweide: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please define what u mean by real man?

Are u a real woman too?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by suckmedownthere(f): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Every woman defines a man differently....... Most women go after men that they never stood for while he was struggling alone, when he needed someone to advise him, lend him support or financial assistance for that project..... That's the pillar most men like to spend their lifetime with and not just gold diggers....... grin

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
Those ones are kids. I don't want kids. I want men. Real men.

There are real men here though. But, I think they are few.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please are there no other ways case one can't afford flights?
Tor na bend down select type of men you want bdat, you can search here and inside churches, find better church ooo wey correct men not boys Dy attend. Don't be too flashy but look really good in a simple way , don't hide yourself, make your presence known and strike at the right time.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Orfankwagh(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Togos supermarket here at railway,markurdi

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Eyinju112(f): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
One person I can refer to you is pells. Wait a minute, I haven’t been coming across that mf for a while now. Where are you pells?
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Go take care of ur smelly period fes
This is totally unrelated to the thread please. I'm doing that this weekend. I've never experienced such before, that's why I'm surprised. Can you please delete this thing you just wrote? I'm really serious.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by talk2hb1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
You go see for codedruns

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is totally unrelated to the thread please. I'm doing that this weekend. I've never experienced such before, that's why I'm surprised. Can you please delete this thing you just wrote? I'm really serious.
Sorry abt that

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by jerryforgood: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
No condition is permanent.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by ubola: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Where is your location? Can you define who the real man is? A rich man or the one you'll cater for while he concentrates on loving you real big time with his big cock. Tell me cos I do consultancy service for Miss Right and Mr. Perfect.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by ubola: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Some real men are married already. So clearly state what kind of relationship you want.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Queendera(f): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
what do you mean by you need a real man?

Imagine if a man were to post I need a real woman, what exactly would come to your mind?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Tenrack: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
smh. And this one is married o. See shiit she's spewing off of her gutter mouth.

No single sense. I think say with age comes wisdom?
Abi e don change?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Tenrack: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Find them go front.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Blupen969(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Eyinju112:
One person I can refer to you is pells. Wait a minute, I haven’t been coming across that mf for a while now. Where are you pells?
You don use style shoot your shot but you think say we no know

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Eyinju112(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Blupen969:
You don use style shoot your shot but you think say we no know
you just as detarded as pells. Shame on you both.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Autobot05: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Are you a real woman in the first place??

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by efficiencie(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

You go need enter Sambisa forest before you go see real man ohhh. Gulder ultimate search. Happy searching ohh. But know that a real man is looking for a real woman and if you are just another typical woman real men will avoid you like a plague.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Emmanuel30a: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Huh... U say...? You mean those men(and women,etc...) that are drinking Seaman..., or that are using Siemen of the abdomen or in the abdomen... Like fishermen... Or "fishers of men"? Stop looking for men(and women...?), whom or who you would sit on their abdomen, semen&hymen,etc...; and be saying Amen... Become a fisher of men&women, etc; as GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, directed...&instructed... Men&women, etc; with semen, abdomen, hymen, etc; are bad omen... You don't need a specimen, or any specimen... You don't need to say Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? / My Girlfriend Lies A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.