Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,713 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? (3959 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Dshocker(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Baba baba re...! You don't know d difference or differences...between goodness&madness...? I am not doing or holding a conference or teleconferencing...,etc; so that u don't/won't have a preference, reference, inference, etc; you can also GO TO THE OMNISCIENCE, OMNIPRESENCE, OMNIPOTENCE, ETC; for references/referencing, inferences, conferences, preferences, etc...; or if you want to have/hold a reference, an inference, a preference, a conference, etc... Stop doing nonsense&saying nonsense, etc; TO THE OMNIPOTENCE, THE OMNIPRESENCE, THE OMNISCIENCE, HIS EMINENCE&PRE-EMINENCE...,ETC... May goodness&mercy, etc... Or, may madness&madnesses, etc; follows you all the days of your life or of your "lifes", the rest of your life, etc...?...

Omo you need help, i swear.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Emmanuel30a: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Omo you need help, i swear.
Please, wat kind or wat type of help..., etc; did I need...? Which or wat kind of help,etc; can u or wud u render sir...? Plus, I was going 2 tell u dat; explain, define, or tell me about goodness, progress&blessedness,etc; b4 u talk, or b4 u wud talk about madness...or madnesses... By d way, I know wat 2 harness&wia 2 harness or harnesses... I don't do caressing or caresses...,etc; 4 carcass or carcasses...? Jackass or Jack ass...? I mean, I know d differences or wat is carcass,Jackass,ass,bass,mass,brass,embarass,harass,etc... I am not or may not be an "Abass d cash", or 1 of those "Abass d cash", etc; dat av cash 2 splash, or dat do splash cash on ass&asses,etc...; dey also do harass&embarass some badass,jackass, fatass,etc; under,inside or with pyjamas,etc... Dey can't "cabas/cabash", etc(as in...speaking in tongue...in d spirit or with D HOLY SPIRIT...) Dey prefers 2carry/carrying calabash,etc; 2 bash or 2 splash cash...hun?...
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
ocloud:

I noticed you have ealier been searching for a 70yrs old man.
Yes. Do you fall under the category?
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Satanistx: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let me tell you a secret. If you have money, take flights while traveling and make sure it's a first class, and I can assure you that with just two trips you'll grab the kind of man you want if you are averagely beautiful. Let me stop here before they'll say I dy do runs.
u will just wake up from your bedbugs infested bed and be spewing pure trash. You Re advising a ho that can't afford one square meal with out opening her legs to book a first class? Na your papa go pay for am?
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
JustPowerApps:
grin Go to Tinder
Where is that please?
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Godsongang: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Go sabo now, plenty Mallam dey there.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by DEROX: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let me tell you a secret. If you have money, take flights while traveling and make sure it's a first class, and I can assure you that with just two trips you'll grab the kind of man you want if you are averagely beautiful. Let me stop here before they'll say I dy do runs.
Real talk sha my sister did this while at afe babalola university
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Brokeness(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Wait, after the afternoon dosage you took yesterday, did you remember to also take the night dosage and also this morning/afternoon dosage? I don't think you did. Remember the doctor said you must take them three times daily( morning, afternoon and night). So, please always try to take them ( your medics) because it seems the condition is getting worse day by day.

grin grin
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
DEROX:
Real talk sha my sister did this while at afe babalola university
So, was she able to get a man through this process?
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by profit39: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Be open minded and look deep within your circle and people around, I'm sure there's someone begging for your attention. But don't be in a hurry, take your time, use your head and heart and let God guide you through my sis
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by DEROX: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
So, was she able to get a man through this process?
not man per say na sugar daddy on flight from akure to abuja
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
DEROX:
not man per say na sugar daddy on flight from akure to abuja
Are they still together? And did he make any impact in her life?
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by keycash: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need a man. A real man! Where am I likely to see one? I'm very serious about this please. I want to know how and wherever can see one. I need suggestions on places where one can see them.

I can introduce you to a friend if you don't mind
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
keycash:

I can introduce you to a friend if you don't mind
Alright please. I don't mind.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by DEROX: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Are they still together? And did he make any impact in her life?
i swear they are not oo but he use to send money those 2020/2021 time
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by HanisahZuwy: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2023
DEROX:
i swear they are not oo but he use to send money those 2020/2021 time
Oh! It's not been that long. Seems they had an issue.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by DEROX: 2:00am On Apr 24, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Oh! It's not been that long. Seems they had an issue.
i think so
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Karlifate: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Bunkbars:
You should have asked if she could afford an economy of 70k, not to talk of a first class.

A lady can't be broke, No well paying job, and expect to catch rich men, she would only end up bitter, over severally failed attempt, No mother would allow her son get married from a poor or financially struggling family.

Learn to cut your coat according to your size, it will save you alot from mental and emotional stress.

😂😂
💯
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2023
Just list what you would bring to the table and you'll see man ASAP.

No man wants a liability nowadays.

Download LinkedIn and use it and connect with top dawgs especially in tech and medical field.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Truvelisback(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
ahnie:
I trust our resident broke sapa boiz go don send you PM's taya,the rainbow boiz that likes wearing slippers and yellow socks with draby dusty dreadlocks trekking in hawt sun.
Dis ur mouth ehn! grin U are lucky u aren't married to someone like me. Na beat i for dey beat u.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Caaz: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Truvelisback:
Dis ur mouth ehn! grin U are lucky u aren't married to someone like me. Na beat i for dey beat u.
Oh boy,you dey learn o.the fact say you be woman beater that one na for your pocket o,the truth is I don't care how much I spent,I go enable boiz wey go run you street and bless you with correct mending.

Where your kolo stop naim another person own start my niggar.
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Caaz:

Oh boy,you dey learn o.the fact say you be woman beater that one na for your pocket o,the truth is I don't care how much I spent,I go enable boiz wey go run you street and bless you with correct mending.

Where your kolo stop naim another person own start my niggar.

I know ur type, una get mouth well, well. grin
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by fadal(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
UM HERE BABY
Re: I Need A Man! A Real Man! Where Can I See One? by Cazzim(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need a man. A real man! Where am I likely to see one? I'm very serious about this please. I want to know how and wherever can see one. I need suggestions on places where one can see them.

where did u base?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Child Is All Grown Up Now - Photos / Baby Mama Drama / Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.